prince michael jackson UHHHHH.........

SashaPrince4ver posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 01:49PM
Hard to believe that jaafarsuckslol is saying that he's Prince. The reason why I gave in is because I am an idiot. Well, he swore on his life, atleast we now that he didn't die yet :D BUT I'm still not sure if I should believe or not.

prince michael jackson 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
im feeling the same, he swears on his life god..
over a year ago SashaPrince4ver said…
hmmm
I feel very confused.
i agreee
hmmm
Should we believe it??? Idk he seems very nice.
over a year ago Aleissa said…
I think we should belive him
hmmm
its hard to believe
...Well...
Have any ideas?
over a year ago MrsGuadaJackson said…
worried
I dont have Any Ideas.. sorry.. but ugh its too difficult to believe.. I mean there are so many posers out there.. but he swear.. so IDK.. :'(
Uhhh.. What about if we ask some questions about the family? If it's really him, he should know!
Yeah it's a good Idea!
well, what should we ask? Like some good questions that you can't get off of wikipedia.
over a year ago flying said…
smile
everybody can swear...it's not a problem....it's hard to believe...idk
Ik. It's just the way how he said it. And it sounded like he kind of meant it. Idk, I'm confused.
hmmm
what about what they do after the karate class lol.. im kidding I think that we should just let "him" give up. Until "he" show us a proof. For me will be hard to believe anyways
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
yeahh you guys should believe him. He has tons of pics on his myspace that look like normal kids hanging out and havin fun. and if he gives you his address to send him a birthday card, then google it. because on google all the results that pop up are, "home of Katherine and Joseph Jackson" or "home of Michael Jackson's Children" i think that's enough proof. and if you look at the address on google maps, those houses look pretty rich.
Well, he's not really proofing anything. I even had to ask him to look in the mirror and check if he's prince. Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.
well i already looked at the address on goolgle maps.. And yes its a pretty beautiful house.. but what about it?? Its a pretty rich house.. and so what??
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago m-yrthe-13 said…
Maybe he can proof to make a picture of him,.. Than you can see of it is him.. But maybe than he said that he has not the permission from his grandma?.. Idk..
Yeh but last time when he said he would, he didn't
This is sooooo crazy
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
i kind of believe him, he swore on his life. I believe him. :)
over a year ago m-yrthe-13 said…
It feels like he is prince.. Idk.. Maybe he is pince?..
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
JUST BECAUSE A GUY SWEARS ON HIS LIFE ALL THE TIME DOESN'T MEAN HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH. TONS OF POSERS 'SWEAR ON THEIR LIVES' THAT THEY ARE THE REAL THING BUT ARE THEY? HECK NAH!SO WHY THE HECK SHOULD WE BELIEVE THIS POSER? AND NO OFFENSE IF HE IS THE REAL THING, BUT WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD KATHERINE BE CRAZY ENOUGH TO LET HIM HAVE A MYSPACE ANYWAY?! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY MICHAEL PUT MASKS ON THEIR FACES!
over a year ago jaafarsuckslol said…
Yeah, we wore masks on our faces to stop the paparazzi. That's all gone now, were unmasked and Grandma lets us use the internet two hours a day, monitored 24/7! :)

I swear on my life, I'm Prince Michael Jackson!

We also webcam with family and stuff. And the reason there's hardly any leaked photos of us anymore is because there's a new rule, no taking photos of Celebrity's children! :) Were happier now, we can live more normaler lives. And that's why I'm on the internet and social sites, because I want to fit in with other people! :)
over a year ago princechick said…
angry
OK U POSER, PRINCE DOES NOT HAVE A MYSPACE, OKAY, GO POSE SOME ELSE! HIS FAMILY EVEN SAID THE JACKSON KIDS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EXPOSING THEM SELVES!!!
This is for the person above and who ever else doesnt think its prince. Wow you ppl are crazy. This is how crazy it is. Why cant he be on the intenet or on myspace? He's just like us. That's like saying that if Michael was on here trying to let us know he's the real thing, then you all wouldn't belive him because you think, "ohh he's michael jackson. He doesn't use the internet. Ohh he cant have a myspace" and why cant he? It's crazy imagine if you were famous PRINCECHICK. You would want ppl to believe you to.
over a year ago inats said…
where is his address?
over a year ago jaafarsuckslol said…
Thank you :) Your actual so cool.
And your right, I'm just like everyone else. I love to joke around a lot and laugh. I just want to fit in and make some friends.
Like please, just treat me like another kid :)
And "Princegirl", Dude... I am Prince, ok? I swear on my life that I'm Prince. And I have honestly not lied once in my whole life. I actual am Prince. Give me a chance :) If you really wanna talk to me, then here's your chance! :)
Godd bless you all! :D
over a year ago prince_luver said…
EERRRRRR im sorry to hurt any of u guys but this is NOT prince!!!! first of all, his father never let them watch tv alone so why the hell would katherine let them talk to strangers on a social networking site.?? duhhh use ur common sense ppl!!!!!!!
he is the King's son, not any old son= they wouldnt be hanging around here. they have better stuff to do!!!!!! and prince doesnt talk like that! i mean he had a gd upbringing by mj but by the way hes talking it doesnt seem like that. and those of u who say that he swears in his life, ANYBODY can do that! JEEEEEZZZZZ....
over a year ago King_of_Pop said…
well i don't believe that he is prince i mean when he is really prince and he wants normal to be treated like everyone else then he wouldn't say that he is prince.

think about it
over a year ago inats said…
angry
i agree with u prince_luver prince is doesn't have a social network site.this is just a posers if u r the real prince,give us a proof!
His older cousins are around all the time watching him an his grandma says he can be on the computer 2 hours a day. I've replyed a lot to all of these forums. And i dont know what else to say. You guys are thinking be the person and what i mean by that is, you are not taking time to think that so rules of Michael's will not last for ever and now his is under new custody. And you all are making it seem like its imposible for Prince to do anything when thats not reality
He gives you proof on myspace but while you all were busy debating on wether his real or not, plenty of other ppl have add him and saw for themselves but unfortunately one of the girls leaked on of his pics now he is deleting some of his friends but only keeping the cool ones. He said that last night on his myspace and he said he might not give his URL out any more
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
sad
aww i really wanted to be his friend on Myspace. i would never leak his pics.
You could ask but you have to be cool about it. Who ever leaked his pics sucks