one direction guess the lyrics game :D

bubbletl posted on May 18, 2012 at 01:12PM
HEY directioners i saw this game in many clubs and i think it should be done here

someone will think of a part of any 1D song and write it like this ---/----/--- and the others to guess the letters but one letter in each post and if you get the letter right u will take a prop from the one that made the sentence and if you guess all of it u will get 5 props

i'll start
 oi directioners i saw this game in many clubes and i think it should be done here someone will think

one direction 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 583

over a year ago larzii said…
n ?
over a year ago mariafan said…
--n'-/---/-n--/---/---/----/-/nee-/-----n-­­/­­-­-­/­­­---­­­-­/­-­­-­­--­­­/-­-­­­--­­/­-­­e-­­­-­/-­­­-/­­-­­-­-­-­­­/-e­­e-
o ?
over a year ago JesssxZ said…
d???
Don'-/-o-/-no-/-o-/-o-/----/-/need/-oo-n­-­­/­­­-­­­o/­­­­­-oo­­­­­d/­­­-­­-­­­o-­­­­/­­-o­--­­­/­­­-­­e­-­­­­­d/-­o/­­-­o­--­­­­/­-­e­­e­­-
last edited over a year ago
u ?
Don'-/-ou/-no-/-ou/-o-/----/-/need/-oo-n­­­-­/­­­­­-­­­­o­­/­­­­­-­o­o­­­­­­d/­­­­­-­­­-­­­­o-­­­­­­­/­­-­­ou-­­­­­/­­­­-­­­e­­­-­­­­­­d/­­-o/­­­-­­­o­u-­­­­­­­/-­­­e­­e­­­-
i ?
Don'-/-ou/-no-/-ou/-o-/----/I/need/-oo-in­­­­-­­­/­­­­­­-­­­­­­o­­­/­­­­­­­­-o­­­o­­­­­­­d­­/­­­­­­-­­­­-­­­­­­o­-­­­­­­­­­­/­­-­­­ou­­-­­­­­/­­­­­­-­­­­e­­­­­-­­­­­­­­d/­­­-­o­/­­­­­-­­­­ou­-­­­­­­­­­/­­-­­­­e­­e­­­­-
-oo-in­­­­­-­­­ is the right.. can't take the - away
over a year ago kittlin00 said…
Is there a y?
Don'-/you/-no-/you/-o-/----/I/need/-oo-in­­­­­­­-­­­­/­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­o­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­-­­o­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­d­/­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­o­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­yo­u­­­-­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­e­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­d­/­­­­­-o­­­/­­­­­­yo­­u-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­-­­­­­­­e­­e­­­­­­­-
Don't you know you got what I need looking so good from your head to your feet ?
Right! Your turn :)
----'-/----/-----/---/----/----/-/----/--/­---­--/­---­/--­-/-­--'­--/­---­--/­---­-/-­---­/-/­---­--/­---­/--­---
A???
T???
t-at'-/--at/---t-/t--/---t/----/-/-a---/--­/--­---­/--­t/-­--/­---­'--­/--­---­/--­--/­-a-­-/-­/--­---­/--­-/-­---­t
S???
over a year ago liene11 said…
E???
t-at's/--at/---ts/t-e/--st/----/-/-a-e/s-/­---­se/­--t­/--­-/-­--'­--/­-e-­e-/­---­-/-­a--­/-/­---­e-/­---­/--­-st
I???
t-at's/--at/---ts/t-e/--st/-i--/i/-a-e/s-/­---­se/­--t­/--­-/-­--'­--/­-e-­e-/­---­-/-­a--­/i/­---­e-/­---­/-i­-st
H???
that's/-hat/h--ts/the/--st/-i--/i/-a-e/s-/­---­se/­--t­/--­-/-­--'­--/­-e-­er/­---­-/-­a--­/i/­---­e-/­---­/-i­-st
O???
that's what hurts the most girl i came so close but now you'll never know baby i loved you first ???
Yay @mariafan you guessed it!
---/--/---/-----/----/----/-------/-/---/-­---­/--­-/-­---­/--­-/-­--/­---­--/­---­-'-­/--­---­--/­---­-/-­--/­---­--/­---­--
over a year ago kittlin00 said…
A???
a--/a-/---/-----/----/----/-------/-/--a-/­­--­a­-­/-­­--/­­--­-­-­/-­­--/­­--­-­/­--­­---­­/-­-­a­-'­­-/-­­--­-­-­--­­/--­­--­/­-­--­­/--­­a-­-­/­a-­­---
its /--a-­/­
over a year ago Miraaa said…
n???
E???
an-/a-/---/----e/----/e-e-/--n----/-/--a-­­/­-­­-a­­­-­/-­­­--­­/­­-­-­-­­­-/-­­­e­e/­­-­-­e­­­/--­­­-­-­-­­/­­--­­­a-­'­­­-/­­-­-­-­n­---­­­/­-­-­­-­­-/­­­--­e/-­­-­­a­-­-­­­/a-­­­-­-­e
y ?
an-/a-/y--/----e/y---/eye-/--n----/-/--ay/­­­-­­-­­a­­­­-/­y-­­-­/­­­-­­­-­-­­­­-/­­-­­­­e­e/­­­-­­­-e­­­­­/-­­-­­­­--­­­-­­/­­­--­­­­­a­-­'­­­­-/­­­-­­­-­-­­­n--­­-­­­­/­-­­­-­-­­­-­/­­­­-­­-e/­­-­­-­­­a­­­--­­­­/­a­-­­­­­--­­­e
s ?
an-/as/y--/---se/y---/eyes/--n----/-/---ay­­/­­­­-­­-­­­a­­­­­­-­/­y-­­­-­­­/­­­­-­­­­­--­­­­­­-­/­­se­e/­­­­-­­­­­-­e­­­­­­/-­­­-­­­­­­-­­-­­­­-­­/­­­­-­­-­­­­­a­­­-­'­­­­­s­/­­­­s-­-­­­­n-­­-­­-­­­­­­­/-­­­­-­­­-­­­­­-/­­­­­­-­­­-e­­/­-­­­-­­­­­a­­­­-s­/a­­­-­­­­­­--­­­­e
over a year ago nicolab101go said…
and as you close your eyes tonight i pray that you will see the light that's shining from the stars above
Yes right!

A - - / a- / - / - a- - / - - / - - / - - - - / - - - - / - - / - - - / - - - - - / - - / - a - - / - - - / - - - - - / - a - - - / - / - a - ' - / - - - - / - - - / - - / - - - / - - - - / a - - / - a- -
A???
^^ I edited it instead because its too long to rewrite lol ^^

over a year ago 1Dkindagal said…
is there an n and d?
I?

haha you can copy paste it ;)
over a year ago 1Dkindagal said…