over a year ago maximumrider1 said…
big smile
name: Marley
species: Geneticly alterered avian hybrid
looks: exactly like Max
over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
((Well, might as well start...))

Max
I soared though the sky, air rushing over and under my wings.
(I could play Fang, Iggy and Nudge if you want until other people come :) )

Marley followed the flock, knowing it wouldnt be long until one of them found out she was there. Jeb said they could sense me, the way I sensed them.

"Max, I'm Hungry!" Complained Nudge. "why dont we stop at that nice little place down there? it looks inconspicious right? and look! theres a suppy truck out back! that means more food for us!"

"Max...please make the blah blah blah stop before my ear drums burst" Iggy sighed

silent as usually Fang swooped beside Max, he gave her a look that said. [Your the leader, save Iggys eardrums] and smirked for a millisecond the swooped back into formation.
over a year ago maximumrider12 said…
big smile
(Hey, sorry something happened with my account that made me make a new file so, im still maximumrider1 just with a 2 on the end now :D )
"Okay, okay, Nudge, we'll get something to eat!" I said, trying my best to save Iggy's ears. I silently glided to the ground, the flock following. We landed in front of the supply truck. "Everyone dig in!"
"look! nothings cooked... Gazzy, Iggy! make us a fire!" Nudge said

Iggy smirked. "I got just the thing." Iggy set something on the ground andnalmost instantly there was a fire on the ground just big enough to cook with.

I smelled the aroma of cooking food my mouth watering. now was the time. I swooped down and tucked in my wings before they were seen. " uhh...hi, could I join you? my names Marley, and I'm Max's twin sister."
My head quickly turned. Twin?! Since when do I have a twin? "Um... sure. How long have you been my twin, exactly?"
Marley looked at Max. "um..your whole life? When Jeb took you guys, I felt so alone. They kept me at the other side of the lab. They injected me with a bit of DNA from each vile used on you, I have all the powers off you combined, and more. I just escaped on my own." Marley finished.

Nudge stared at Max and Marley. " you guys look the exact same, but Marleys hair looks a little longer though."

" do you have wings?" Fang asked

" I wish I could put in on this but I can't tell from seeing but your voices sound almost identical. Max's is a little rougher" Iggy put in
I looked at Fang. "If she's my TWIN, she'd obviously have wings."
Fang shruged.

"yes..I do." Marley spread her 16 foot wings. Marley blushed from the stares. "I am 3% avian, not 2% like you guys, thats why there bigger." Marleys wings were the exact copy of Max's,like everything about them. "Max, your older then me. I was born at 4:56 pm and you were born 5:03. I dont know what day sadly but..." Marley kicked the rocks and sand below her feet. "I'll leave if you want."
I looked at Fang, with a 'What the freak do I do?!' look.
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Name: Pauline Timberwood
Species: Demonic Vampire

Pauline watched them from a distance wondering if they are the ones she is looking for....

over a year ago VladGal365 said…
Name: Evelyn Dellahay
Species: Bird-kid hybrid
Looks: she could be Fang's long lost sister
over a year ago Nerdy_n_Proud said…
Name:Isabel Ride
Species: 98% human, 2% avian
Siblings: Max's fraternal twin sister
Looks: REALLY long strawberry blonde hair with a metallic bright blue streak on the right side of her hair. Pale skin. Green/blue/hazel/brown/orange eyes.
Personality: Nice and kind, except she and Dylan absolutely HATE each-other.
BFF: Nudge
BF: Fang
Mom: Valencia Martinez (Dr.Martinez
Dad: Jeb Batchelder
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Pauline shrugs and walks away. "I better get going.....its late."