lady gaga Help me with ''Lady GaGa'' homework please! :'S

RemindMe posted on Dec 04, 2010 at 06:28PM
I got homework in english.. And that means, that:

I need to choose a song. Tell about the song, and tell what it's about.
I shall explain why i choose exactly This song.
And the most diffucult of all.. I need to make something to my class.. e.g. a quiz.. But i really don't know, what that could be :'S

And what i've done already is:
I think that I'll choose ''Just Dance'', but i'm not sure yet..
Maybe you could come with another good song, as you know alot about, and could help me with the homework :)
.. And do you have somethink good i could make for the class.. (the quiz was just an example, hope that you got something better'♥)

In Advance, Thanks'♥

- RemindMe ♥'Malika'x]
last edited on Dec 04, 2010 at 06:30PM

lady gaga 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bella11223344 said…
sad
Sorry cant help i dont get anything you said could you probably do it all again and maybe more detail next time because i couldnt realy understand and also no one is gonna help you because you are supposed to be doing your homework by your self sorry i would help but i cant because you cant do this sorry
over a year ago LittleMonster86 said…
smile
Well, 'Just Dance' is one of Gaga's simplest songs. It's basically about dancing the night away, having fun, and forgetting about all your problems in life (similar to the meaning in 'Telephone'). But, you could also explain one of Gaga's most misunderstood songs (and my favorite) : 'Bad Romance".
Most people think 'Bad Romance' is a song about having a bad relationship, when its really about loving someone so much, having a FEAR of losing them so deeply, that you will accept all the baggage and flaws and things they hate about themselves (e.g. "I want your ugly, I want your disease...I want your horror, I want your design...I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a Bad Romance.") So the title for the song is kind of ironic to what the song actually means.
I guess you could also give information about how many singles its sold, how many hits its had on YouTube, stuff like that, and then give the class a quiz on everything you just said.
I hope I helped! Good luck on your homework!
over a year ago RemindMe said…
@Bella11223344 Sorry that you didn't understand what i said.. sorry, but can't explain it much better :S
And you said, that i need to do my homework myself; Yah, i know that, but some help couldn't do any harm.
:)

@LittleMonster86 aww, thanks, i got something from you, that i really could use! Thanks alot. :-)
last edited over a year ago