Kim Kibum / Key KEY. <3

SHIN_4ever posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 06:47PM
What is your reason that you love Kim Kibum/Key?

For example:
I love Key because he is like THE PERFECT guy.
-cooks
-super cute
-tall
-talented
-smart
-nice
-understanding
anything a girl could want!! >///<
 What is your reason that you amor Kim Kibum/Key? For example: I amor Key because he is like THE PER
last edited on Jun 30, 2011 at 06:47PM

Kim Kibum / Key 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jeliame said…
heart
How can you even answer that question? ^^
HE IS JUST PERFECT♥ I LOVE ALL ABOUT HIM!
I LOVE THE WAY HE LOOKS, THE WAY HE RAPS, THE WAY HE SINGS, THE WAY HE SAYS WITTY THINGS AND THE WAY HE MAKES EVERYONE FALL FOR HIM!^^
Okay... and now I'm turning into a crazy fangirl here... *___*
 How can you even answer that question? ^^ HE IS JUST PERFECT♥ I amor ALL ABOUT HIM! I amor THE WAY
over a year ago SHIN_4ever said…
haha. don't worry about turning into a crazy fangirl.
i already am!
welcome to the "club". XDD
(as in we have related situations!)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jongkey11 said…
heart
I Love Key because, he is very cute, very talented, he can cook, he's smart, he has a very unique voice, he's very funny, and most of all HE IS VERY VERY SWEET! <3 He's My Ideal Boyfriend <3 I Wish to meet him someday :D
Key Kibum. Saranghae~♥
 I amor Key because, he is very cute, very talented, he can cook, he's smart, he has a very unique voi
over a year ago Shineegirl101 said…
heart
Key is just to perfect to explain. There are too many good thing to list. You just love him... Plain and simple.

saranghae 4 ever

NSLK (Never Stop Loving Key)
@Jongkey11 & @Shineegirl101:
haha, i know right?
It's fun to daydream about how we'll all date him and those fanfictions and stuff, but now that i think about it...
Usually, they date their co-stars from acting, or within their company -- unless this freak accident happens and he ends up with a fangirl.
*sigh* it's nice to think about though...
 @Jongkey11 & @Shineegirl101: haha, i know right? It's fun to daydream about how we'll all encontro, data him a
over a year ago Jenjen_bunny said…
Oh wow~ Lots of Key fans ^^ My SHINee bias is Onew and Minho, but what I love about Key is his personality; it's so refreshing in the fact that he's quite fank about things and his soccer mum personality always makes me giggle; it's really attractive~
Wow, I am kind of surprised that I was like that last year. Haha. My new bias is Onew. <3