jared padalecki Jared's killing green eyes.

katie_ketusia posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 08:21PM
Do you think that Jared has killing green eyes?

jared padalecki 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shomill said…
I think they're hazel with a little green in them. But yeah, I reeeeeeeaaaaaally love his eyes!!!!! :D
over a year ago SamWlove said…
He gorgeous I love his everything!!
over a year ago wherearetheynoe said…
Green Eyes <3
 Green Eyes <3
over a year ago katie_ketusia said…
heart
Jared has green, a bit bluish eyes. If u don't agree with me, watch episode 17, season 2(Heart) and you'll believe me.
over a year ago Diane1 said…
Yeah his eyes are gorgeous but I love Jensens more. This was from the episode Heart I really can't tell what colour eyes he has they look hazel
 Yeah his eyes are gorgeous but I amor Jensens more. This was from the episode coração I really can't te
over a year ago katie_ketusia said…
It seemed to me bluish on screen...anyway it was wonderful! And I love this pic too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Diane1 said…
yeah they look blue on screen
over a year ago sarahshiner said…
green eyes are part of my perfectman vision. He has a beautiful eye color..and Jensen too.Yep. But we are talkin bout Jared so I won't tell you how I love Jensen but Jared is my sunshine couse I say it in my every comment. Eeemh sorry it just have to be said. Aaand back to the topic. Jared have green beutiful eyes. And green. And that is nice and he is cute and he's a sunshine soooooo god bless your mama and dada Jared.
over a year ago shomill said…
And God bless himself, too. He outdid Himself on July 19, 1982, the day this man was born.