Dr. Lawrence Kutner A few words for Kutner...*spoiler*

amberRocks posted on Mar 22, 2009 at 02:11PM
Ok,we all know its Kutner.We totally do.And how or when it doesn't matter.I don't watch House anymore but when I was Kutner was one of (the few) favourite characters and part of the show.So I feel obligated to say a few nice words.

Seeing you Kutner everytime I just know you will bite the dust...And I will watch the last 3 epis.Just to see you in your last bright moments.You don't deserve to die.You are fun and awesome and they could just sent you away if for some reason they felt the cast is too big or something.
As you know I'm against killing on television and on finalles cause I think its just a cheap dramatic mechanism.But thats just my opinion.You also all know my opinion about Amber's death that supports my above opinion but today we discuss another matter.
So Kutner,I will always remember you and you don't deserve to die.Foreman could die.13 could die.Taub could die.Even Cameron could die.We were all prepared for them to leave.But not for you.You are too awesome.

But this is the curse of all the awesome character(see.Amber).For some reason the writers can't handle the awesomeness and kill you.
When you leave us I will say some things for you in your awake.Thats a promise.For now good-bye lovely dead character 2 that the writers killed.

Dr. Lawrence Kutner 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amberRocks said…
crying
*sobs*
God,I promised myself that I won't cry and that it won't affect me but I can't!
*sobs again*
over a year ago Olivine said…
crying
aw ;_; *hugs*
last edited over a year ago
*hugs back*
*cries*
Why they got a new team/cast if they are going to kill all of them!?!(note:13 is a gonner too.)
crying
I don't know :'[
Amber died.
Kutner will die in a few epis.
13 has huntigtons and won't live much long.(maybe next finalle?They got used to it...)
Grrrrr!

(Taub won't die cause he is a crappy character nad thus they will keep him forever and ever!yay!*signs*)
hmmm
maybe kutner won't die...
maybe...
but I just feel it...But yea maybe I'm totally wrong!*fingers crossed!*
Ok made new icon and luving it!hee!
Found another clue!
David Shore has said:"Whats the point of killing a character that nobody likes?"
And people love kutner!
:'/ cool icon
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
crying
Yeah, it all points towards Kutner, but I'm gonna keep hoping that they are just trying to trick us or something. Wishful thinking I know, but it makes me feel better.
over a year ago kuhlairebear said…
worried
ok how did he die someone tellme i missed it!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago shannon92 said…
NOOOO!!!!! Kutner would NOT have killed himself!!!! Remy/13 should've died, but not Kutner!!! He was the best member of House's team and NO! I would've accepted he was murdered and House would've gone all Sherlock Holmes but not suicide! Damn you, FOX!
over a year ago HouseJr said…
Yep I'm actually almost crying, RIP
over a year ago cherie316 said…
They had to do something big because of the FINAL 4 crap!!
over a year ago SylverFair said…
crying
Yea it was dumb I really love Kutner. He was my favorite one after House himself.
over a year ago spiritedemo said…
crying
um hello people in real life hes dead too
No he's not you tard.....he has 3 new movies coming out in the next 2 years.
over a year ago angiii7 said…
we will miss you kutner
well... i already miss you!
:(
over a year ago spiritedemo said…
then what was the memorial page about then
over a year ago leslie12 said…
crying
omg!!! bye Kutner wew'll miss u soo much sniff
over a year ago HouseJr said…
They made a memorial page for the character for really hard-core fans to enjoy because to ppl like me and some of my friends over on the House spot, the characters feel real. Anyway he was my second favorite character after Wilson, and I will miss him so much, he was my goofy little kutner boy :(
The memorial page was a tribute to his character!!!
over a year ago loveacs said…
Can someone give me the address to the memorial site? they flashed it up so fast i didn't get a full look at it.
over a year ago LittleTurtles29 said…
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY HE LEFT THE SHOW??? DID HE GET KICKED OFF?? I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!
over a year ago LittleTurtles29 said…
www.fox.com/kutner
over a year ago hockychick1317 said…
crying
as kutner died........a little part of me dies with him
no more OR rooms on fire
no more "professional difrillibirst" crap :)
no more harry potter refrences
no more fantasy football related anxiety
no more man-dates with taub and cole
no more overly cheerful bedside manner for patients to complain about
no more magic shows
www.fox.com/kutner
pay your respects
over a year ago twokids said…
i thought kutner was dead in real life too because of the way the show ended with a memorial until i went on fox.com/kutner and realized it was just paying respect to his character he played on House
over a year ago housefrk said…
There are no words...
crying
;__;
over a year ago housecuddy4ever said…
crying
*hugs Cami*
*cries*
over a year ago housefrk said…
For anyone that needs a good mourning song to list to, I recommend "From Where You Are" by Lifehouse, and of course, Passing Afternoon
over a year ago suds said…
crying
I understand why Kal Penn left but why did they have to make kutner kill himself? He was awesome. i think it would have been better if he just left, but not suiside, it was abit cheap.
over a year ago bRiNnAyCuLlEn said…
sad
thirteen has ten more years left unitl the huntingtons kills her..... and holy crap you posted this weeks ago and were dead on.... freaky.
over a year ago iluvhousemd said…
crying
*cries* i am so sad that kutners dead, and its especially hard to accept because he killed himself *cries more* R.I.P Kutner you will never be forgotten!
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
crying
I just got back and watched the episode. That scene where Thirteen and Foreman find him is devastating. Kutner is one of my most beloved characters and he will be greatly missed.

RIP Kutner.
over a year ago kENNA said…
crying
i hate obama he took away my kutner