ídolo americano How do you decide how to vote?

harold posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 07:42AM
After tonight's shocker, and remembering astonishing results in the past, I realize that I may have very different criteria for who should win "American Idol" than the majority of voters. So I asked three separate pick questions, for the primary, secondary and tertiary factors you consider when you vote for a contestant. If there was a way to create a pick that let you choose multiple answers, I'd do it. But as we can't, I made three separate ones. They're here:

link
link
link

When answering these questions, please make sure to choose different picks for each. Thanks!
save

ídolo americano 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
first is talent
second is performance
third is growth or lack of
these are my three key factors in judging.
over a year ago I_love_Simon said…
Based on whoever has the best voice! (Duh!)
If you can't figure it out on your own, listen to Simon.
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
-voice(obviously)
-individuality
-performance as a whole
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago chrisy018 said…
Pick a favorite and always support them!

over a year ago Mindfreak666 said…
I agree with Chrisy. Even if my favorite has a bad night I will still continue to vote for them. You can't give up because of one bad performance. I try to pick the person that I think has a great voice but no necessarily the best. They also have to have charisma and be a good performer. I also look for personality...they have to stand out.
over a year ago BOOBOOWORM said…
kiss

I FOUND SOME GOOD INFO ABOUT AN AMERICAN IDOL PARTY WITH WINNERS AND CONTESTANTS FROM ALL THE SEASONS IN THE PAST!!!!

CHECK OUT THIS GREAT VIDEO

link
link
link
link
over a year ago LibbyLolli said…
i vote based on voice and creativity
over a year ago r-pattz said…
obviously talent. and how they change the song to fit them.
over a year ago judesmommy said…
smile
1. voice and talent
2. stage charisma and performances
3. creativity and how far they've come from the beginning
over a year ago purpleman said…
Check out the latest interview to come out of the show American Idol featuring the two finalists and Ryan Seacrest @ link