alex pettyfer I Am Number Four

DreamWorksPics posted on Jan 28, 2011 at 11:01PM
Hi Alex Pettyfer fans! I'm here on behalf of DreamWorks and wanted to get your thoughts on his newest movie, I Am Number Four. What do you think of it - any fans of the novel looking forward to seeing it on the big screen?

alex pettyfer 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
wink
Yes I can't wait, my only concern is if the relationships between John, Sarah, Mark and Sam were all portrayed accurately since I'm a HUGE fan of the book!!! That was the most important thing I took away from I AM NUMBER FOUR, John's connection with these 3 different people was what drew me into the story. I liked how they were the first people to ever know and accept John for who he is and I only hope it was captured on the bigscreen!!
over a year ago suzumy03 said…
heart
I can't wait for it!! It looks really good in the previews and i hope it it. I am a HUGE fan of Alex so it makes me all happy seeing him in a movie as big as this :D finally people are going to find out how awesome he really is. >w<
over a year ago DreamWorksPics said…
So glad to see that you're so excited! I believe that the movie follows the book pretty closely, so I don't think you'll be disappointed. Alex, Dianna and Callan McAuliffe also give really great performances....Let me know what you think of movie when you see it!
over a year ago AliciaChristina said…
I've seen it just yesterday, i didn't think i would enjoy it it's not usually my thing but it was such a good movie. I love it! He made the whole movie
over a year ago browntyreshop said…
big smile
One word- AWESOME!!!!
over a year ago Dreamer237 said…
It was awesome. my dad dragged me down there and i'm not usually the one to like those kind of movies, but i think i ended up liking it more than he did.