The Fanfic Just talk

TigersRule1105 posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 02:11AM
Just a place to chat
last edited on Jan 08, 2014 at 02:10AM

The Fanfic 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago teamleo said…
big smile
Thi is interesting. I don't think i have ever read a fanfic like this. Dont worry if poeple dont commet, not a lot of people know about this club and some of the people that do obviously dont come here often. But i like it. Please Post!!!
over a year ago TigersRule1105 said…
big smile
Thanks. It's more of just a story but I don't really know how this goes yet so..... Thanks though. So you like Leo? The Percy Jackson Leo? I do. He's hilarious.
smile
Yeah i like Leo. I think people just undervalue and underestimate him. But seriously this story is cool. If you want I could post a link on my forum. And if people ever decided to check dont worry your story is new and people just have to see it a be open-minded to a new idea and adventure. If they aren't I still loke your story.
over a year ago TigersRule1105 said…
big smile
Yeah poor Leo. Seventh wheel. He thinks its his fault that pert and annabeth fell in to Tartarus. Go ahead and post a link. The more people, reviews, and comments the better!!!
IKR!! Poor Leo. Life will go on though. You know my forum in on another club. Not here. But still if you i am going to post it now.