televisão televisão 30 dia Challenge

BeautifulN posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:21PM
So I've seen this on other spots, Tumblr and I thought we can try it here.

Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Have fun.

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite opening sequence
Day 19 - Best tv show cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First tv show obsession
Day 29 - Current tv show obsession
Day 30 - Saddest character death

televisão 918 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 918

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
Day 8 - A show everyone should watch

I don't want everyone to watch this show religiously, because I like that it has a more underground cult following but I do think everybody should at least give Home Movies a chance. If there's not a single thing you can find to like about this show, something is seriously wrong with you.
 dia 8 - A show everyone should watch I don't want everyone to watch this show religiously, because I
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Day Six: Favorite Episode Of Your Favorite TV Show

5x09 'Last Resort' ~ House MD

[b]Day Six: favorito Episode Of Your favorito TV Show[/b] 5x09 'Last Resort' ~ House MD
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…

Heroes

The first season was great... and then it was all down hill from there. *sigh*
 [b]Day 11 - A show that disappointed you[/b] heroes The first season was great... and then it w
over a year ago Vishee said…
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show:

5x04 (Liv).
over a year ago othpop6668 said…
Day 05 - A show you hate

Hollyoaks, I've never actually watched an episode of it but I can't even stand the promos for it
over a year ago xleeloo said…

None. I can't think of a favorite episode of Lost, because lots of episodes were brilliantly written. However, (because I have to answer this TV challenge!) I recall an episode, One of Us (3x16), that I particulary liked, mostly thanks to Elizabeth Mitchell's acting, which was flawless.
last edited over a year ago
 [b]Day 06 - favorito episode of your favorito tv show[/b] None. I can't think of a favorito episode
crying
Day 9 - Best scene ever

24 - 2x15 10:00-11:00 PM George takes over for Jack
Just a little background...Jack decided to sacrifice himself by getting on a small plane with the nuclear bomb to crash it into the desert. George was already dying from plutonium exposure and snuck himself onto the plane to take over for Jack who was prepared to die, as he always is.

This scene is perfect because it not only redeems Mason in the eyes of 24 viewers completely, but it also gives insight into Jack's character which hadn't been delved into much since the season 1 finale. And in typical 24 fashion, once a character has redeemed themselves, they are ripped away.

"You still have a life, Jack. You wanna be a real hero? Here's what you do. You get back down there and you put the pieces together. You find a way to forgive yourself for what happened to your wife. You make things right with your daughter, and you go on serving your country. That'd take some real guts."
 dia 9 - Best scene ever [b]24[/b] - [i]2x15 10:00-11:00 PM[/i] George takes over for Jack Just a lit
over a year ago smckinlay2 said…
Day 2. A show that you wish more people were watching

Misfits, its an awesome show
 dia 2. A show that you wish mais people were watching Misfits, its an awesome show
over a year ago -carola-fan- said…
Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled

I really don't know.. I mean, a show has to end sometime in my opinion. To be honest I think it is better for a show to end than go on forever and turn boring...
over a year ago ManicMind said…
Day 5: A show you hate?

Burn Notice, one of many.
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times

I've probably seen most episodes of my favorite shows more than 5x each... most of my favorites are pretty short, so it doesn't take long to re-watch all of it. I always start at the beginning (but don't always get through the whole series), so my most watched episode would probably either be the pilot of The Black Donnellys, Friday Night Lights or American Dreams.
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch:

Lost.
 dia 08 - A show everyone should watch: Lost.
Day Seven: Least Favorite Episode Of Your Favorite TV Show

2x04 'TB Or Not TB' ~ House MD

[b]Day Seven: Least favorito Episode Of Your favorito TV Show[/b] 2x04 'TB Or Not TB' ~ House MD

My fav episode of gilmore girls? Hmm I think I'm gonna go with the series finale; Bon Voyage. I would say Raincoats & Recipes but I hate all the rory & dean scenes
 [b]Day 06 - favorito episode of your favorito tv show[/b] My fav episode of gilmore girls? Hmm I t
heart
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving

My Name is Earl

I never gave it a chance when it was on the air. I wasn't interested, it just didn't look good to me at all. Then as I was slowly stalking my way through Ben Foster's resume and saw he was in a two-parter episode, I just bought all 4 seasons on dvd. I regret nothing, this show is amazing!
 dia 10 - A show you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving [b]My Name is Earl[/b] I never ga
Day Eight: A Show Everyone Should Watch

Breaking Bad - There really isn't any excuse to not be watching it.
 [b]Day Eight: A Show Everyone Should Watch[/b] Breaking Bad - There really isn't any excuse to not b

Boy Meets World

I'm sure I liked lots of shows when I was a kid, but this is the only one I still really love. I'd be afraid to watch the rest of the shows I liked as a munchkin, 'cause I know I wouldn't enjoy them like I did back then.
 [b]Day 13 - favorito childhood show[/b] Boy Meets World I'm sure I liked lots of shows when I was a
Day 09 - Best scene ever:

Skins, season 2, episode 3. Tony finds Sid in the club after his father's death.
 dia 09 - Best scene ever: Skins, season 2, episode 3. Tony finds Sid in the club after his father's

The Long Morrow
You could tell Amy Sherman Palladino was no longer writing :(
 [b]Day 07 - Least favorito episode of your favorito tv show[/b] The Long Morrow You could tell Am

IDK, anything I've ever watched and didn't commit to? Which is like 90% of what I watch. I guess the first that really comes to mind is One Tree Hill. It just kinda bored me to death when I tried to watch it. I own the dvd's though so it's inevitable that I will try it again. Just not now.
 dia 11 - A show that disappointed you IDK, anything I've ever watched and didn't commit to? Which is
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching

Maybe Desperate Housewives. I know it is more of an adult series than teen series, but it's really good!

Benjamin Linus - Lost

link scene was my 3rd choice for the 'best scene ever' day, if anyone would like to see Ben's wonderful creepiness in video form. =D

(Ben quotes are in white below)
 [b]Day 14 - favorito male character[/b] Benjamin Linus - lost [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch
Day Nine: Best Scene Ever

Oh lord... Impossible to choose! I'll go with the bus sequence from 'House's Head' ~ House MD

[b]Day Nine: Best Scene Ever[/b] Oh lord... Impossible to choose! I'll go with the bus sequence from
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving:

LOST ♥ . Generally I'm not into tv shows of this genre, but Lost ended up to be my favorite after Skins.

I don't think there's a show that's for everyone but I guess evryone should atleast try Lost seeing as it's so popular and I love it :D
 [b]Day 08 - A show everyone should watch[/b] I don't think there's a show that's for everyone but
heart
Day 12 - An episode you've watched more than 5 times

Every episode of 24 actually, but I think 6x01 6:00-7:00 AM is my most-watched out of all of them - probably tied with the Pilot. The tension in this is so overwhelming & it's the perfect way to start a season.
 dia 12 - An episode you've watched mais than 5 times Every episode of [b]24[/b] actually, but I thin
Day 3 - your favourite new show

Teen Wolf, it's so awesome
 dia 3 - your favourite new show Teen Wolf, it's so awesome
Day 03 - Your favorite new show

The Vampire Diaries is the newst show that I'm watching. I have only seen a few episodes but love it!
Day 15 - Favorite female character

Kim Kelly - Freaks and Geeks
 [b]Day 15 - favorito female character[/b] Kim Kelly - Freaks and Geeks
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you:

Misfits, I guess. I mean, it's a pretty decent show, but I was expecting something more after so many recommendations.
Day 09 - Best scene ever

Being a massive clark & lois shipper, I'm going to have to say their walk down the aisle in the season finale. It was beautifully shot, with the perfect song and it was so simple but makes me cry every time especially when they show jonathan :D
 [b]Day 09 - Best scene ever[/b] Being a massive clark & lois shipper, I'm going to have to say the
Day Ten: A Show You Thought You Wouldn’t Like But Ended Up Loving

NCIS

[b]Day Ten: A Show You Thought You Wouldn’t Like But Ended Up Loving[/b] ncis
over a year ago celina said…
Day 03 - Your favorite new show - Teen Wolf
 dia 03 - Your favorito new show - Teen lobo

I grew up on a large variety of shows, but I don't think I liked any of them as much as I like Hey Arnold!. I still need to get those dvd's.
 dia 13 - favorito childhood show I grew up on a large variety of shows, but I don't think I liked an
over a year ago Sunshine47 said…
Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled.
Better off Ted
Sure it got 2 seasons but each season only had 13 episodes, not nearly enough for this awesome show.

Favorite scene:
Veronica: A female mentor would have been very valuable for a young Veronica, bursting with potential, yet vulnerable, like a fawn in the woods, but tough, like a fawn in the woods with a machine gun.
Linda: So you're saying you, or this terrifying, murderous fawn, could have used some guidance?
Veronica: Yes, we would have liked that. We're going to raise more money for this charity than it ever has before. The forest will run red with the blood of woodland creatures who doubted little Veronica and will now pay with their furry little lives.
Linda: There's really no middle ground with you, is there. Either you don't care at all, or you care 100-and-crazy-percent.
Veronica: What else is there?
 [b]Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled.[/b] [b]Better off Ted[/b] Sure it got 2 seas
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show

Well, now that I officially hate Glee, I don't really have one... but since I know how absolutely awful it got in season 2, I still feel a bit guilty about liking season 1. =P
Day Eleven: A Show That Disappointed You

The Walking Dead - I had been told to expect great things, but so far I've just been bored. I'm still watching it, but at this point I'm rooting for the zombies.

[b]Day Eleven: A Show That Disappointed You[/b] The Walking Dead - I had been told to expect great t
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times:

Skins, 1x01.
 dia 12 - An episode you’ve watched mais than 5 times: Skins, 1x01.
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

West Wing, my parents always watched it as I was growing up and I always thought it looked really boring becuase it was about politics but it's really not and its some of the best writing I've ever seen in a show :D
 [b]Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving[/b] West Wing, my parents a
Day 4 - your favorite show ever

Buffy the vampire slayer, best show ever!!
 dia 4 - your favorito show ever Buffy the vampire slayer, best show ever!!

Ah, there are so many episodes of Lost that I didn't like, I couldn't choose just one of them. I'd say, basically every episode where I find Locke disappointing and/or where someone I really love, dies without proper explanation (Eko for example, even if now I understand 'better' what happened to him).

Stargate SG-1 - Based on the 1994 feature film Stargate (better watch the movie before starting the show!)

Stargate is truly amazing, and so much underestimated it's unbelievable. For every Sci-Fi fanatic: you NEED this show in your life.

And you know what? You never finish the Stargate goodness. After the last season of SG-1, a spin-off is waiting for you: Stargate Atlantis, plus another series, Stargate Universe AND if you like Animation, there's Stargate: Infinity!
So, basically... Stargate is really, reaaaallly worth it.
 [b]Day 08 - A show everyone should watch[/b] [u]Stargate SG-1 -[/u] Based on the 1994 feature film [
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever

LOST! Love it<3
What I think is so good about LOST is that it had an end that was a perfect final to the show. It gave you all the anwers you had to know. It was different because it was not a show that could go on forever, like so many other shows. Love<3
 dia 04 - Your favorito show ever LOST! amor it<3 What I think is so good about lost is that it h
heart

Jack Bauer

Is there anybody else, really? No.
 dia 14 - favorito male character [b]Jack Bauer[/b] Is there anybody else, really? No.
over a year ago Sunshine47 said…
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching.

Breaking Bad

More people need to watch the fantastic acting done by both Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.
 [b]Day 02 - A show that you wish mais people were watching.[/b] [b]Breaking Bad[/b] mais people nee
^ Amen!

Day Twelve: An Episode You’ve Watched More Than 5 Times

Um, well, every episode of 'House MD' from season 1 though 6, and when I get season 7 on dvd next week, I'll be adding that to the 'Seen It A Million Times' list.

^ Amen! [b]Day Twelve: An Episode You’ve Watched mais Than 5 Times[/b] Um, well, every episode of
Day 17 - Favorite mini series

Comanche Moon (CBS, 2008)
Starring: Karl Urban, Steve Zahn, Val Kilmer, Linda Cardellini, Elizabeth Banks, Wes Studi, Adam Beach, Rachel Griffiths, Ryan Merriman, a ton of other awesome people.

I got this from the library for a capping project, thinking it was just a movie. Instead of a 2-hour movie, I got about 6 hours of cowboys, Indians, raids, scalping, horse thieves, whores, love, death... instead of going on for another paragraph, I'll just say I fell in love with it.

(Comanche Moon is a prequel to Lonesome Dove, which was also good, but had less stalking subjects in it. =P)
 [b]Day 17 - favorito mini series[/b] Comanche Moon (CBS, 2008) Starring: Karl Urban, Steve Zahn, Va
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show:

Pokemon!
 dia 13 - favorito childhood show: Pokemon!

One Tree Hill - it used to be one of my favourite shows but the writing just keeps getting worse and now its just ruined and a completely different show from what it use to be
 [b]Day 11 - A show that disappointed you[/b] One árvore colina - it used to be one of my favourite sho
Day 5 - a show you hate

River City
 dia 5 - a show you hate River City