televisão televisão 30 dia Challenge

BeautifulN posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:21PM
So I've seen this on other spots, Tumblr and I thought we can try it here.

Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Have fun.

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite opening sequence
Day 19 - Best tv show cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First tv show obsession
Day 29 - Current tv show obsession
Day 30 - Saddest character death

televisão 918 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 918

over a year ago othpop6668 said…
Day 22 - Favorite series finale

Smallville - perfectly wrapped up 10 amazing seasons, loved it :D
 [b]Day 22 - favorito series finale[/b] smallville - as aventuras do superboy - perfectly wrapped up 10 amazing seasons, loved
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Day #10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving?

The X Files. When I was little I was too scared to watch it, but I caught a rerun and I bought the whole series! It's now my third favourite show! :)
 <i>Day #10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving?</i> The X Files. When I was
over a year ago celina said…

Castaways (Dawson's Creek)
 dia 06 - favorito episode of your favorito tv show Castaways (Dawson's Creek)
over a year ago smckinlay2 said…

Keeping up with the Kardashians
 dia 16 - Your guilty pleasure show Keeping up with the Kardashians
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
Day 26 - OMG WTF? season finale

24 - 1x24 11:00 PM-12:00 AM

Changed 21st century television as we know it.
 dia 26 - OMG WTF? season finale [b]24[/b] - [i]1x24 11:00 PM-12:00 AM[/i] Changed 21st century tele
over a year ago sk91 said…

The Constant. {Lost}

<b>The Constant. </b>
over a year ago Sunshine47 said…
Day 14 - Favorite male character.

Don Draper - Mad Men
 [b]Day 14 - favorito male character.[/b] [b]Don Draper - Mad Men[/b]
over a year ago Priscilita22 said…
Cool! Love this idea, I'm gonna start...

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled.

THE CLASS

there's a lot of shows that I could put in this category, but I'll go with this one because it's the most 'unknown'. Others I considered (like Veronica Mars and Samantha Who) are a more well-known, this one though most people don't even know about it. I find it's a great sitcom, with great characters, GREAT actors (Lizzy Caplan, Jason Ritter, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, ETC.), and the show was JUST starting to get on its way and really come together when they canceled it. Not to mention that they left the ending unresolved! Also, it has Lizzy Caplan, so it's guaranteed to be funny! Going to be always mad about this cancellation!
last edited over a year ago
 Cool! amor this idea, I'm gonna start... [b]Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled.[/
over a year ago Vishee said…
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new).

Fringe.
 dia 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new). Fringe.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…

Friends with Benefits

Ryan Hansen & Jessica Lucas in the same show? How could I *not* watch it? =P
 [b]Day 29 - Current tv show obsession[/b] friends with Benefits Ryan Hansen & Jessica Lucas in the
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Day Twenty-Four: Best Quote

My answer to this would change with my mood, so I'm just going to go with the quote
"I need pants!", which has been used in 3 of my all time favourite shows. That exact phrase has been said by Dr James Wilson on 'House MD', Seeley Booth on 'Bones' and John Casey on 'Chuck'. And everytime I have laughed to the point of tears. To celebrate pantslessness, here is a picture of Wilson in a state of needing pants:
 [b]Day Twenty-Four: Best Quote[/b] My answer to this would change with my mood, so I'm just going to
Day 23 - Most annoying character

Vanessa Abrams from Gossip Girl
 [b]Day 23 - Most annoying character[/b] Vanessa Abrams from Gossip Girl

Promicide (Dawson's Creek)
heart
Day 27 - Best pilot episode

Dead Like Me - 1x01 Pilot

The all-around perfect pilot episode. It's got humor, incredible character development, and it even makes you want to cry. All in one little episode.
 dia 27 - Best pilot episode [b]Dead Like Me[/b] - [i]1x01 Pilot[/i] The all-around perfect pilot ep

Dive
 dia 17 - favorito mini series Dive
over a year ago xleeloo said…
heart
Day 15 - Favorite female character

Effy Stonem -

I can't figure her out most of the time and I don't agree with most of the things she's done, but her character is so well written and I love how beautifully broken she is.

[b]Day 15 - favorito female character[/b] [u]Effy Stonem[/u] - I can't figure her out most of the t

Recon {Lost}

<b>Recon </b>
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching

I was between Fringe, Community and Chuck - the three shows that are constantly in danger of being canceled for low ratings. I guess if it was my friends I was recomending something to I would say Fringe, but here on Fanpop I see a lot of love for the show and many people have already used it for this category so I'm going to go with Chuck.
Everytime I make a pick and include anything Chuck-related it always gets the least amount of votes. The spot barely has any activity... So yeah, I wish more people on Fanpop were watching Chuck.

Chuck

It's a great show that does an amazing job at balancing comedy, drama, action, romance, it literally has everything, PLUS amazing actors. Every season is great, I'm not mad that the next season is going to be the last because I'm exited for it to end on a high note and since they know it's going to be their final one they can tighten up all the lose ends, I'm sure it's going to end up being one of the best shows out there from beginning to end.

And for the shippers out there, Chuck&Sarah are one of the best couples there are. They compliment each other perfectly, they have had an amazing build up, and once they got together they actually started growing as a couple too, it has been great seeing them mature together on the show.

Seriously, watch it.
 [b]Day 02 - A show that you wish mais people were watching[/b] I was between Fringe, Community and C
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…

I won't say who, in case some lucky soul hasn't had to suffer through it yet, but it's in Supernatural's 'Abandon All Hope' episode. =*(
 [b]Day 30 - Saddest character death[/b] I won't say who, in case some lucky soul hasn't had to suff
Day Twenty-Five: A Show You Plan On Watching

Breakout Kings, if it ever comes to NZ, which is looking less and less likely...
 [b]Day Twenty-Five: A Show You Plan On Watching[/b] Breakout Kings, if it ever comes to NZ, which is
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale:

Lost - Exodus, part 2 (25x01).
 dia 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale: lost - Exodus, part 2 (25x01).
Day 24 - Best quote

The first one that came into my head is 'oy with the poodles already!' so I'll just go with that as my minds gone blank and I can't think of any others :D
 [b]Day 24 - Best quote[/b] The first one that came into my head is 'oy with the poodles already!'
Day #11 - A show that disappointed you?

I can't really think of anything at the moment, unless you count Gossip Girl.

Veronica Mars
 dia 08 - A show everyone should watch <b>Veronica Mars</b>

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
 dia 08 - A show everyone should watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Day 28 - First tv show obsession

I guess Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I loved it, a lot, and it's as close to obsessed as I got until 24 came on.
 dia 28 - First tv show obsession I guess [b]Sabrina the Teenage Witch[/b]. I loved it, a lot, and it
heart
I'm just gonna go ahead and finish the last two since I can't be bothered to in the next week.

Always relevant.
 I'm just gonna go ahead and finish the last two since I can't be bothered to in the seguinte week. dia 2
crying

There's somebody in this forum who is attempting to watch 24, so I won't say WHO but I'll just put up this lovely screencap from the 'during' scene. My tears are infinite.
 dia 30 - Saddest character death There's somebody in this fórum who is attempting to watch 24, so I
Day 18 - Favorite opening sequence

Charmed
 dia 18 - favorito opening sequence jovens bruxas
Day 03 - Your favorite new show

Game of Thrones

I know season 1 is already over, so it's not THAT new, but it's the newest show I got into, and I only started watching it like two weeks ago (and already finished it, mind you). It's already one of my favorites, I love the characters and the storylines, and definitely can't wait until the next season (although the wait is TOO long, so I'm gonna have to).
 [b]Day 03 - Your favorito new show[/b] [b][u]Game of Thrones[/u][/b] I know season 1 is already ov

Nip/Tuck -

I'm not so guilty about it, but this is the show that best fits this category since it was created by Ryan Murphy, one of the writers of God-awful Glee.
I do not consider Gossip Girl or Pretty Little Liars as guilty pleasures since I don't find any pleasure in watching them.
 [b]Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show[/b] [u]Nip/Tuck -[/u] I'm not so guilty about it, but this is
Day 15 - Favorite female character.

Parker - Leverage
 [b]Day 15 - favorito female character.[/b] [b]Parker - Leverage[/b]
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)

The Secret Circle
 [b]Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)[/b] The Secret círculo
Day 09 - Best scene ever

There is so many scenes I could put here, but I'm going with last scene of 1x10 Game of Thrones. Daenerys and dragons
 dia 09 - Best scene ever There is so many scenes I could put here, but I'm going with last scene of
Day Twenty-Six: OMG WTF? Season Finale

I dunno... I guess at the season one finale of Fringe raised a few questions... Even though now it seems like a non-event...
 [b]Day Twenty-Six: OMG WTF? Season Finale[/b] I dunno... I guess at the season one finale of Fringe
Day 27 - Best pilot episode:

Skins.
 dia 27 - Best pilot episode: Skins.
Day 19 - Best tv show cast

Buffy
 dia 19 - Best tv show cast Buffy
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever

Friends
Always my favorite. After all these years it keeps making me laugh like the first time I watched it. The best.

[b]Day 04 - Your favorito show ever[/b] [b][u]Friends[/u][/b] Always my favorite. After all these y
big smile
Day #12 - An episode you've watched more than five times?

I've watched every single NCIS episode more than five times (apart from Obsession) but I'm gonna go for 8x22, Baltimore :)
 <i>Day #12 - An episode you've watched mais than five times?</i> I've watched every single ncis epis
Day 09 - Best scene ever
The Anti-Prom - 3x22 Pacey/Joey dance
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show.

Blue Mountain State

But I could have also picked The Rachel Zoe Project.
 [b]Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show.[/b] [b]Blue Mountain State[/b] But I could have also picked
Day Twenty-Seven: Best Pilot Episode

Dexter
 [b]Day Twenty-Seven: Best Pilot Episode[/b] dexter
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale

Gossip Girl - Last Tango, Then Paris
 [b]Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale[/b] Gossip Girl - Last Tango, Then Paris
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

Fringe

I thought it would have too much sci-fi for me. But it ended up as my fabopurite current show.
 dia 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving <b>Fringe</b> I thought it woul
big smile
Day 13: Favourite childhood show?

Charmed :)
 <i>Day 13: Favourite childhood show?</i> jovens bruxas :)

Sherlock -

Being a huge fan of Arthur Conan Doyle's stories I thought I would end up hating this contemporary Holmes. But the opposite happened. I LOVED those 3 episodes, and I wish there was more. I'm really looking forward to seeing season 2. =]

[b]Day 17 - favorito mini series[/b] [u]Sherlock[/u] - Being a huge fã of Arthur Conan Doyle's sto
Day 28 - First tv show obsession.

The 4400.
 dia 28 - First tv show obsession. The 4400.
Day 20 - Favorite kiss

Bangel kissing in sunlight <3
 dia 20 - favorito kiss Bangel beijar in sunlight <3
Day 17 - Favorite mini series.

Band of Brothers
 [b]Day 17 - favorito mini series.[/b] [b]Band of Brothers[/b]
Day 05 - A show you hate

One Tree Hill

There really isn't a show I hate, I mean if I don't like it, I just don't watch it. But I guess a show that I really don't like is One Tree Hill. Maybe the fact that it's so popular makes me hate it just cause I don't understand. I tried several times to watch it but I just can't get through one episode. I find it's just too dramatic, too predictable, too many unlikeable characters (especially the main ones). One thing that really made me hate it is that I could NOT stand the main character (Lucas) so that is obviously a problem lol. I just think there are "teen" shows that are much better and more entertaining, so yeah I don't like it. And the fact that if anything One Tree Hill-related is included on any pick, it always wins, annoys me a bit haha.
 [b]Day 05 - A show you hate[/b] [b][u]One árvore Hill[/b][/u] There really isn't a show I hate, I mea