Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I'm gonna say rose and flame moved out to five cause I will have both tributes in three soon enough and age please
over a year ago Dovemoon said…

Okay. I meant Chervolett by the way. He's... hmm... 15.
last edited over a year ago
I can barely stand my brother bothering me but two sisters in my buiseness at my things in my life I think id lose it....but I'm sure you love them a lot uNathalie

*looks at Riley and raises one eyebrow studying him closely her blue grey eyes trained on him her dark hair glossy in the nightscape background* -Celia
* studies each tribute carefully as if reading their history. Taking in small details. He looks at Celia, then moves his thoughtful gaze away. You could almost see him processing everything. .* ~ Riley

* smiles* ITs always fun though. I like pulling pranks on my sisters. But I love them a lot. It fun to have one twin sometimes. ~ Sarah
I gtg. Shower. I'll be back on my phone after.
*looks intressed now* hes smart and calcualtive maybe I should get to know him a bit better... *thinks* -Celia

*laughs* that sounds fun ive never done a prank before ive never felt the need to although one time when Jason kept going through my journals I wrote that I made out with his best friend and he went bazlistic *laughs* -Nathalie
** smiles * I qualify that as a rank A prank! * laughs* that was genius! -Sarah

* sees her attention move to him. He observes ye tibutes a little more, very observative then hie changes from attentive to .. Laid back, but still watching the others carefully. * -Riley
*laughs* he was mad that I let his friend take advantage of me then he got mad at me for making out with him in the first place as I'm cracking up and then I told him I didn't actually do that then he sighed in relic then shouted at me more for doing that to him as I'm laughing -Nathalie

*the elevator door pulls open on the second floor and see pushes past everyone and looks at Riley for a minute as she steps out* -Celia
* watches her carefully, then nods ever so slightly in acknowledgement to her, as if he knew we thoughts, when she looked at him* -Riley

* laughs * oh, bravo! Good job. - Sarah
*cocks her head at him confused her grey blue eyes perplexed at him as the doors shut and she disappeared* -Celia

*smiles* he hasn't looked in my journals since -Nathalie
* smiles* that was genius. -Sarah

* looks a her just before ye doors closed. He looks around the elevator , thinking* -Riley

I gtg soon.
*smiles a bit embarrassed* thanks I just felt like messing with him that day and notices Riley looking at Celia* her names Celia Lambert you know... -Nathalie

I wonder who he was I felt like he was looking right into me as if I was made of glass *thinks to herself as she walks through the fancy apartment into her room* -Celia
* looks at Natalie * thanks. I'm Riley chevorlet by the way. -Riley

Nathalie Fjord and ya I remebed you you came over my house when we were little our parents were friends I don't forget a face *smiles* you seem really interested in her... -Nathalie
* smiles* right. Now I rememeber. * shrugs* no.. Not really.. Just.. Observing.. It's a habit almost... * says a little quickly* -riley
*smiles* I remember that you always were interested in everything around you but she seemed to be intressed in you -Nathalie
zzz
* nods* yea., I've always been like that.. Yea, she did.. I don't know.. There's just something... * shakes his head* Nevermind . -Riley

I gtg. Night!
*looks at him* you should go talk to her, you know her father is a victor *door slides open* we'll this is my floor ill see you around Riley and nice meeting you Sarah *smiles and she steps out gracefully and the door closes behind her* -Nathalie
* nods* il have to meet her then.. See you around . -Riley

Nice meeting you too. -Sarah
*smiles then the door shuts and she disappears also* -Nathalie
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(huh ?*is lost* XDst in case...
ginger chase-small 16 year old red orange haired girl with blazing green eyes(7))
Just talk don't worry about it there in an elevator on level 3
Already a girl in 7 sorry smartone
(boy on 11 and she can be on 6 then XD

lance yaberg-tall african 17 year old boy with kind light hazel eyes and closed crop black hair)
sounds good im going skip ahead to dinner

*cleans up and heads to the dining hall* -Celia Nathalie Rain and Torren
briskly walks in and sits down-ginger

sits down and eats a roll-lance
*walks in talking to Celia she was in a good mood* -Nathalie

*talks with Nathalie clearly distracted as she looks across the room* -Celia

*eats away from everyone watching them closely though* -Rain
"its under cooked!!"gets angry and punches a huge hole in the wall and walks out of the room-ginger

watches-lance

(ginger)
 "its under cooked!!"gets angry and punches a huge hole in the mural and walks out of the room-ginger
*rolls her eyes* -Rain

*watches her go* temper temper -Celia
sits quietly then sings softly as he leaves almost done with a rubrics cube-lance
*looks over at lance* i could never finish one of those -Nathalie

*looks at nathalie and think* oh here she goes the super friendly nice nathalie -Celia

gtg
finishes,then looks at her"ya their hard"kindly-lance
 finishes,then looks at her"ya their hard"kindly-lance
* walks into the dining hall, a little late and sits down* -Riley

* walks in and sits down by Natalie*-Sarah
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
hmmm
Omg smartstone I love ur character chase I love him gingersssss

*looks out the window and she thinks* ~kelley
* sits back in his chair, leaning back. Observing the others, taking in the small details* ~Riley
*sits at the table waiting for food then looks at everyone. (Mostyly the. Girls.) Owen
* watches each tribute, reading their body language and observing, calculating, thinking, as he waits for dinner* ~ Riley

*sits by Nathalie as she talks to lance and sees Riley again but then looks away quickly and notices Owen staring at the girls and rolls her eyes* -Celia

I think its mainly that you just have to know the tricks I for one don't *smiles* -Nathalie
Shower
* looks at Celia. He was sitting a chair over from her. Leaning back into the chair.*~ Riley
*glances over at him again quickly and notices him looking at her and looks down* -Celia
I'm Riley by the way. * smiles* ~ Riley
*looks up at him with a slight smile trying to be friendly but it wasn't really working* Celia...but you can call me Cecily if you want whichever you prefer -Celia
* looks over her quickly as if reading her profile/ porfolio/ file. He nods. * Nice to meet you. What District are you from? District 2? ~ Riley
*looks over at the table and looks around for food* ~owen

*loos across the table at riley and notices he was looking at everyone* ~kelley
Brb. I gotta eat
*smiles* yes im from 2 *you could see her eyes were a bit red and she had some faint tear stains in the corner of her eyes* -Celia
Cool. I'm from 5. * pauses, seeing her eyes were red and all, and he thoughts wander but he looks at her* You okay? ~ Riley
*looks at him confused for a second then relizes what hes talking about and wipes her eyes again embarrassed* yea im alright now just a bit upset my life was kind of flipped upside down recently its been hard on me...but im alright now... -Celia
* nods, understandingly. * ~ Riley