dramatização aleatória [---]Xx~~~~UNRAVEL~~~~xX[---]

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Oct 05, 2015 at 04:40AM
A memory is the process in which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved. Encoding allows information from the outside world to be sensed in the form of chemical and physical stimuli. In the first stage the information must be changed so that it may be put into the encoding process. Storage is the second memory stage or process. This entails that information is maintained over periods of time. Finally the third process is the retrieval of information that has been stored. Such information must be located and returned to the consciousness. Some retrieval attempts may be effortless due to the type of information, and other attempts to remember stored information may be more demanding for various reasons.

"The Final Amnesia is the one that can erase a life"

"To Forget is to Repeat"

"To Forget is to Remember"
"To Forget is to Accept. To Remember one must Realize."

The third stage of memory has never been reached. The retrieval of information from the long storage of the mind has met a interference that has disrupted, preventing the third stage from being activated and making memories of your past unavailable. They have been locked away for you to find the key. The greatest obstacle will be unraveling who you are as well as what awaits outside.

----------[Scenario]----------
The pods that have contained you for over an unknown amount of years have finally let out the deep freezing smoke that has kept you in your sleeping stasis. Time had been forgotten. As you remain unconscious for the first hour after the stasis begins to wear off, needles are pushed precisely into hippocampus, which is a artery associated ainly with memory, and different areas of the limbic system. By now, you awake for only a few seconds to a numbed pain before you slowly faint back into the darkness of sleep. After a full fifteen seconds, the needle that is pierced into the hippocampus injects a minuscule black parasite called a "Trigger Bug" that grows and stretches into cerebellum, which is responsible for sense of hearing, equilibrium, and balance. Afterwards, the needles retract into the areas that they have extended from, and a second set of needles filled with a grey liquid known as AFE (Anatomic Function Enhancer) pierce through the skin and into the muscles and veins of the body before the liquid is injected. Those needles then retract as well. As you awake a following three hours later, a holographic screen stretches itself across the screen and a version literally made of data will appear to greet you, stating your pod number and a name that will be assumed to be yours.
"Greetings *Number comes first, then First and Last Name*. You are awake. You have a task. Complete it." The screen then dissolves and disappears completely, leaving only that one message.
Then the artificial voice of a woman spoke as the pod began to tremble. "Initiating, Subject Release Sequence." The sound of gears turning and mechanical structures rearranging could be heard from inside the pod before the first set of thick doors lifted up and the second set pushed away from the center to reveal a large and wide space filled with pods identical to yours. Some still inhabiting people, most around you empty. You may even find that there are other people awake. There is another sound of rearranging mechanisms from the pod and you are supplied with a weapon you may be familiar with, along with it's name. The first memory comes back to you. But then the thick stains of blood dragging down the path that leads to the exit takes the attention. Because where it leads to....is the Outside....a place where survival will be a challenge with every step closer to the truth.
The Anatomic Function Enhancer is a steroid that acts as a ultra body magnifier, increasing senses and natural instincts by 150% of it's normal capacity. It allows faster actions and reactions as well as a potential boost in strength for some. This more focused and morphed version of anabolic steroids had an extremely complex concept that involved the infusion of dominant genetic structures and took years of trial and error to complete. It also had unlocked a secret said to be ancient potential that humans may have had in past. But scientifically speaking, it was skeptically an imitation version that had been discovered. It could have also been referred to as the answer to humanity because it gave immunity to all sicknesses. It was a cure that could pattern itself into DNA altogether, and gave users extraordinary abilities. But oddly, the greatest aspects that the creator, Professor Hineward Mairens, found most notable were the unstable and incomplete ones. It was what made the imperfect enhancer the perfect because it made those extraordinary abilities vary in great amounts. He found this to be so in his final experiment before the military stole his discovery and attempted to copy it for their own power purposes, which resulted in global catastrophe.

Trigger Bugs
The Trigger Bug is a parasite that resides inside the hippocampus of the brain after being injected and spreads across the brain in a pattern identical to roots. It's roots stretch over the cerebellum of the brain as well, which makes sight clearer for it's host and keeps a well built balance enabled. The parasite is harmless and more of a benefit than a negative. But it's name comes from it's purpose to trigger important memories at the sight or touch of something familiar, which could be both minor or major. But in all, even the most minor memories can be rendered useful. This genetically engineered/altered parasite also carried a nanochip that it injected into the brain to establish random structures of combat knowledge of the weapon that their host was supplied with.

On the opposite side, the same military generals/scientists that had taken the Anatomic Function Enhancer from Hineward Mairens had also taken this invention and sought a way to fuse the two into one using different formulas and numerous clusters of these insects. This resulted in the Trigger Bugs mutating into something larger and dangerous. (I'll call them Terror Bugs)) Terror Bugs.

--link--
Everywhere that's not in the white room area where the pods are is the Outside. The world that was once there is no more. Now it lays in waste and ruins with human life on the brink of destruction. The Outside is filled with unbelievable new dangers of various sizes. The Outside is what the world has become. There are areas that carry a toxin called the "Thereafter" Radiation, which effects any normal human who inhales it and causes them to lose memories just as well as be driven near insanity by hallucinations that may occur at any given moment. There are also some who managed to continue surviving even with the world as it is, while mysterious rumors of what await the foolish further beyond the Outside float through conversations. Information on other dangers can be found with those surviving people.
link---

((Helping Hand Credit to Katrinamints))link----The Binges look like annoying little desert like giant bugs who don't like water. It is a rather pesky dry bug that multiplies quickly, laying eggs and teaching their young to kill their very first meal. And if they don't get flesh, then they'll binge on everything until they do, whether it's metal, concrete, or glass. These creatures are very fast and resides in dark hot dry places. In it's arsenal of attacking it has two types of toxins that it may spit out, one being to poison and paralyze, the other being acid. Their speed makes them hard to maneuver and fend against, and since their eggs are valuable, they are also hard to catch. The hatchling of the egg's venom doesn't get strong enough to kill until it's grown a bit.

((Helping Hand Credit to Katrinamints))link----Despite the Sore's monstrosity of an appearance, they are actually humans that have been effected by to much of the Thereafter Radiation and have therefore mutated. Their key advantages are extreme beastly strength and speed. But despite this, they are extremely moronic and idiotic. They have a disliking, or rather hatred for light. It is able to produce and release spores from it's throat, and if you were to breath in the spores that they leave around in tunnel systems you run the slight risk of getting infected. You slowly lose your humanity and sanity as the toxic spores infect your lungs then bloodstream, and you slowly agonizingly become a bloodthirsty mutant beast that eat's raw meat and likes dark dank places.

link:juggernauts are monsters creatures that have extra efficient healing capabilitiesand continuously mutating cells that allows it to grow in size and power as well as develop a defense mechanism that protects it from fatal injuries and protects its weak points which lie in the neck, more specifically in the nape of the neck. The more it receives damage and heals, it gains intelligence accordingly and becomes enraged.

((Helping Hand Cred to Fangfan))
link-The Mebrinka is an animal who has not mutated, but evolved in a sense that is illogical and a complete surprise. Just off of it's appearance along, it looked to be formed from the mixture of an animal from the canine species, some may say a striped hyena. And the other half that it is seemingly bred with is a species of ape. These animals are mainly shy and has the friendly aspects similar to a pet dog at some point if you are careful. But this does not exactly mean that they are always in that sense of mind. They are very alert, being that they are hunted as food by the Binges and Terror Bugs. They can become aggressive. Some have actually figured out a way to use tools, though it is a bit more closer to cave man capacity.

((Feel Free To Make Suggestions and Add More!))
*No killing other characters without permission
*Lets try to limit one liners. We want this to be interesting and have progress being made.
*Sex is allowed.
*Violence is Violence. If you cant do violence then this definitely isnt the place, because typically, blood and gore will be involved.
*Swearing is caring. And caring is swearing. Searing is caring, but do not go over board. BOOP! <<<**Says in a sing-along fashion.**<<<

**NO ONE starts off automatically knowing how to use their powers/abilities. It's for development purposes. **

[i]]It should already be well enough known how I feel without questions, and though I dont feel that it's necessary to state it, I will for the sake of those who wouldnt know. If you have any, ask me.

**You DO have the option to be a survivor instead of waking up from the pods**
------[Character Sheet]------
Number:
^^If Your a Survivor instead, just put "Survivor".

Name:

Power(s) (Two MAX, and one has to be weaker than the other):
Primary Power:
Secondary Power((Optional)):
Weapon(s):
----Weapon(s) Name:
^---If Character is a Survivor---^
Skill(s):
Weapon(s):
Perks::

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Additional Details:

Bio:
---
------["Mutant Experiment" Character Sheet]------

b]Name:[/b]

Abiltes(s) (Two MAX, and one has to be weaker than the other):
Primary Ability:
Secondary Ability(Optional)):[/b]
Weapon(s):
Skill(s):
Perks::

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Additional Details:

Bio:

----[CHARACTERS]----
Survivors:
Dante Bennit/26/Male----Me
Zuri Josephs/24/Female----FangFan
Ryan Matthews/25/Male----FangFan
Skylar Trist/22/Female----Katrinamints
Raven Adam/24/Female----Kat-chan

Pods:
Kay'Koe Robbins/24/Female/002543----Me
Karin Popley/23/Female/008674----Me
Jack *Last Name Unknown*/28/Male /037443----BanetteGhosneir
Aquentia Ark/26/Female/037444----Banette Ghosneir
Oa/24/Female/ 000001----Banette Ghosneir
Noah Daniels/25/Male/007001----FangFan
Caleb Jade/25/Male/075206----Mcterra
Jade Krizen/28/Female/096742----Katrinamints
Jasper Bailey Age/Male/003712----Kat-chan

Mutant Experiments
 [b]A memory is the process in which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved. Encoding allows in
last edited on Dec 04, 2015 at 01:07AM

dramatização aleatória 249 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 249

over a year ago katrinamints said…
((Where did everybody else go XD And also Liquidz and Kat and Mcterra, Shedding Light is waiting on ya'll :) ))
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
((Ikr XD I think we should wait until everyone get's back to responding. And i'll be to Shedding Light in just a few seconds.))
last edited over a year ago
((Agreed :D ))
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
((Sorry! Been out and about all day. >~< School gets in the way of EVERYTHING. Alright, I'll post a thing now.))

It took Jasper more than a minute to snap out of his shock from seeing the huge beast appear - or rather, from knowing it was going to appear and being right about it. He had felt its presence since he had fallen out of his pod, but the thought of something actually being there was so absurd, he had just dismissed it and kept it to himself.

Finally, he snapped into motion. He took off after the monster as it began running with the girl called Jade, unsheathing his sword as he went. Somehow, he managed to catch up with the creature, and he swung at its legs with all the strength he could muster. He had seen what this thing could do, and knew this attack wouldn't be enough to stop it, but he hoped it would at least be enough to prevent it from turning Jade into a stain on the walls.
((It's alright Kat! We're all a bit busy sometimes.))

The beast staggered when it's legs were slashed and it tripped, losing it's grip on Jade and sending her flying out of it's grasp as it slammed into the ground, sliding across the surface and crashed right into another curve of empty pods. There was a short malfunction from one of the pod's and it exploded, causing a chain of explosions from the separate pods around it.

Kay'Koe groaned as she rolled over onto her stomach slowly and picked herself up off the ground the best she could while staggering from left to right slightly. As she did this, her grasp reclaimed a tight grip on the long handle of her Parthandalus and she looked to the sight of the pods where the humanoidish creature had crashed. Is it dead? Was the first thing she asked herself. But then she saw Jade in the mid-air and her body forced movement as she moved to try and catch her in time. "Jade!"

Karin stared at the area where the thing has crashed, and so many thoughts went through her mind at once. Is it over? Is it dead?
What do we do if it is?
What do I do if it isn't? I haven't done anything to help.
Just as quickly as those thoughts came, she saw Kay'Koe running towards a falling Jade. Everything was happening so fast that she could barely keep up.
((Ummmm my apologies but there's not much I can do with Jade being thrown through the air right now so this post is gonna be a little close to a one-liner XD I'll try to expand it as much as I can. Also, I've been listening to this on repeat for like 2 hours :D

Epic Cinematic | Ryan Taubert - Absolution (Epic Action)- EpicMusicVN

It's called "Absolution by Ryan Taubert." Try the cinematic version, it's soooo incredible. It really does the original justice. It features scenes from Hitman-Absolution. It's a really great game. Anyway,if ya'll want some really incredible intense epic music, look up "Absolution Ryan Taubert cinematic" and watch the one that's 5:39 long. Really worth it. :) Enjoy. ))

Jade could barely do anything as she was thrown through the air. Relief washed over her as the beast fell, even though it sent her flying. She gripped her sword tightly not letting it go even as unconsciousness pushed at her again.
over a year ago BanetteGhosneir said…
((I've fallen ill, so for today, tomorrow and the day after i believe I'll be unable to reply, if anyone wants to take over my chars, please do... g'night everyone))
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
((So this is like the first time I have been able to get on today and I'm on my way to bed. My brother's football game is tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to post until tomorrow night. Sorry, it's just been really busy. ))
((Sorry you're sick Benette :( Hope to hear from you when you're feeling better.
Enjoy the football game Fang :D Thx for letting us know what's going on. Hope to hear from you when you have time to reply :) ))
over a year ago mcterra said…
Caleb pushed himself up from the pile of pods against which he had been thrown. His head was aching furiously but apart from that he figured out he was fine.
When the beast had swung its fist at him, he had been able to block with his forearm. The impact had sent tremors through his whole body but surprisingly enough his arm wasn't broken. He then looked up at where the beast had crashed to see if it was still alive.
((Sheeeeesh XD Well i'm officially sick now myself lmao. It feels horrible unfortunately, but i'll still try to get on as much as I can. And there's no exact need to rush either guys, because of course I understand that life goes on XD ))

There was another tingling feeling that Kay'Koe felt under her feet, and her eyes went blank with determination to not let anyone die. Atleast that's what she thought would happen if Jade were to hit the ground. There was a pulse around her feet and she took off faster, but ended up taking off TOO fast and bolted straight into a wall. When she fell backwards onto her back, she didn't even have a chance to groan before she felt Jade's weight land on her as well. "Damn.....it......." She whined. By this time, a sprinkler system had went into effect from the rising flames of the pods that had exploded.

Karin found the power in her legs to get to her feet, shaking, and made her way over to Jade and Kay'Koe first. "A-are you two alright?" She asked, her voice just as shy as before, but with worry. She looked over to Caleb as well to see if he was alright, then to Aquentia. The both of them seemed to be fine, atleast from her observational point they did.

((Noooo, everybody's dying!!!! Come back and role play with us! We have cookies! Virtual cookies, but still cookies!))

Jade got off Kay'Koe quickly, her body vibrating with soreness. The sprinklers actually felt kinda good. They re-awakened her nerves, numbed by pain. It made the soreness worse, but re-energized her. She liked water. She felt like she had always liked water. Strange that she couldn't locate that thought, understanding, and what felt like a memory.
"You ok!?" She started pulling Kay'Koe to her feet, trying to get her away from the burning pods. "Guys we gotta get out of here! The pods!
((Lots and lots of virtual cookies!!))

Kay'Koe felt more sore than she ever had been in her entire life. Or...more like she thought she was anyways, since she had no memory or anything before. The waters from the sprinklers felt like heaven on the soreness of herself, though she would have preferred it being warmer. She put her hands to her knees and took a few breaths. "Yeah but man, you may not seem like it, but your freakin HEAVY!!" She exclaimed. "Either that, or you falling just made you seem a lot heavier." She turned to Karin. "So I think we're both fine....at least I hope we are." She noticed that her hammer had slipped from her grip, probably when she hit the wall by accident. She spoke again as she retrieved it. "But either way, you're right, we need to---"

There was a loud, angry, roar like yell that seemed to shake the air before the flames from the explosion began shape out the large creature that they had been engaged in battle with. It's eyes, or rather the eye it still had, twitched with rage as it began to wipe the flames away from it's body as if they were nothing, despite the searing burns that they left over it's body. It's gaze trailed across all of them, sticking to Karin and Jasper for a while, then to Jade and Kay'Koe and a blank spot over by the pods. Or so it seemed. A long grey tongue came from it's mouth and it licked what was supposed to be it's lips, as if it had realized that it was even hungrier now that it had a challenge. It's arms buckled and grew in a swelling manner, large veins bulging and pulsing as if they inhabited a heart. But it stared at them, not making a move as it's burned skin healed slowly.

"I dont think it's going to let us l-leave...." Karin had cringed a little at the sound of the creature's loud yelling, and when it's eyes had landed on her, her and that thing had eye contact, and her entire posture faulted with crawling fear. She hoped that they had already ended the thing and they could go. But it seemed that things could never be as she hoped. "O-oh no...."

"Aw come on!? Cant you just like DIE or something!!?" Kay'Koe exclaimed in a whine. She didn't even think she had anymore fight left in her. She was actually all for giving up now, but her body said other wise as she spun her hammer around in her left hand by the pole before grasping the area a little above it's mid section with her left hand and the section glower to the end with her right, leaving a space a little short of shoulder length in between them. She didn't know what it was, but the more she fought, the more she began to observe. This thing didn't seem to have a reasonable weakness, or so she thought until she remembered what she had saw after Jade had stabbed it in the neck. It began to regenerate slower. Oh so she assumed. But a light clicked itself on in her mind. "Hey guys...---" she spoke loud enough for everyone around her to hear, but quiet enough that the thing before the couldn't. Or atleast she hoped it couldn't. "---I think I may be on to something....--" But maybe they should get Karin to a safer distance. She seemed to be the only one out of all of them that showed no fighting capabilities yet. Her brow furrowed as she began to think more and more.
((Geeze-luise it is hard to keep up with you guys :) I'm just going to try to hop in and hope it works.))

Noah moved forward, every motion he made while fighting seemed completely natural to him. Using his swords was no problem, they were extensions of his arms and his movements were swift and graceful. As he felt the fire from the pods though, he felt a burning inside of him. It was painful at first, and then it was a welcome. The sprinklers were sort of a downer for him though, The feel of the water was wonderful at first, but then he saw steam start to come off his skin. As the creature came around for a second round he looked around to all the others, his mind working a mile a minute. Karin first was the one who seemed in the most danger. He moved towards her, the remaining fire almost seeming to follow him as he did, of course this was not something he noticed as he rushed to get the creature's attention away from Karin. Who was closest? That seemed to be Kay'Koe. "Hey, Kay'Koe! I'll distract the beast and you extract Karin." He suggests as he moved forward. He swung his swords, coming up behind the creature and cutting deep into where the Akeles-heel would be on a human, hoping he would be so lucky and doubting it. Instead hoping it would just get his attention.

++++++++++++++++

Ryan moved accross the remaining rooftops towards the next safest place he could find. He paused though on one, looking down as he saw something glinting in the sunlight. A car window. He was about to move on and then stopped, squinting his eyes. There was something (Dante) down there. He moved cautiously and tried to get a better look. A human? Was that a human?
((I hope this is okay))

++++++++++++++++

Zuri moved cautiously. She needed supplies, she was running dangerously low and she needed more of whatever she could find.
((Anywhere you can hop in will work :D And my bad for the fast pacing, i'm at the stage where i'm going a lot faster than i'm planning, which may be a good thing XD And I guess i'll take up from Banette's characters since it's okay with him, AND to ensure that they don't get left behind. And then it's Mcterra's and Kat-chan's character(s) who cant be left behind either. I'll figure out something i'm sure, so for now, I think it would be safe to keep things going.))

Jack had tensed for a moment and his grasp on his umbrella tightened when the creature's eyes had seemed to stare directly at him just as it had did the others. Could it see him? Could it? The others, actual people couldn't, so why could that thing? Because it sure seemed like it could, even if it was for that brief moment. His attention was taken away from the creature and his mind away from his thoughts when he heard the girl who had introduced herself as Kay'Koe, yell out. He looked just in time to see someone attacking the creature.

"Wait WAIT!! I said I had a plan!" Kay'Koe yelled after Noah when he ran off to attack the creature, but it was far to late. He had already attacked it.

Aquentia was waiting to hear the plan from Kay'Koe as soon as she had mentioned one. The efforts they were putting in to take care of the creature were seemingly futile because of it's regeneration factor. She was expecting to hear the plan but instead heard Kay'Koe yelling before she seen someone run at the creature and attack it.

Kay'Koe looked to Karin. "Get somewhere safe and hide, but stay close." She said before her attention turned quickly back to the creature. She needed to see if her observation had a chance of being correct. If so, then if they could pull off a plan, then they could finally get rid of this thing hopefully.

Karin was confused and a bit dismayed that she was the one singled out to be "extracted". She knew she didn't have anything to defend herself or fight with, and knowing so only made things worse. It made her feel so useless and cowardly. Especially since she was the one being told to hide. But did she have any other choice? Well, technically she did, and that was to die and all, but she definitely didn't have anything in her that would allow her to do something like that. So with no further words, she gave a stiff nod and went to go hide behind a few pods so that she would still be able to see what was happening. The hiding place itself really wasn't one she was counting on to keep her safe either, considering that that thing, or any of them could be knocked into them at any moment.

The creature almost fell backwards after it's achilles tendon was sliced open, but managed to keep it's balance long enough for the fresh wound to heal almost as fast as it had been given. When the wound healed itself, it turned and lifted it's foot, bringing it down in attempt to crush Noah completely.

((Yep, that's completely fine Fang.))

Dante continued to creep along the cars but came to a dead stop as he came across a red totaled SUV. The tires were flat, ones of the wheels were missing, and the front two windows were gone. But the vehicle was not what he wasn't interested in. It was the rear window where the trunk was. What he saw in the window. Was that......a person? No....it's probably just an illusion. Don't waste your time with it. That's what he told himself before he continued on down the street, going across to take cover behind a Mustang with a old 90's model.
Jade yelled out to Kay'Koe, "What're you onto?"
When Noah went for the beats ankle she charged in a second behind him, leaving Kay'koe with "Yeah! Get Karin!" She sliced the beasts left ankle a single second after Noah cut the right one. She twisted the blade and quickly pulled it out, the went for the strangely familiar "one-two" hit. She had sliced its ankle, and now she plunged her blade into it's "calf" and turned the blade in that flesh as if she were trying to drill a hole. She pondered if this thing had a physical anatomical heart, and if maybe she could do the same thing on its chest. She definitely wanted to get the other eye. It's back and neck seemed to heal slower though. Shoot, what to do.....
She jumped back a large distance with almost in-human speed. It all felt so natural. She gave a lot of space between her and the beast after stabbing it, knowing it was going to of course counter-attack whatever was stabbing it repeatedly.
"Think about your attacks." She reminded herself. "Even if it's just a second, BE LOGICAL. THINK."

Obviously there was some confusion because Kay'Koe seemed like she wanted them to wait beofre attacking again. The collassol beast was too big and fast to wait though. They couldn't just huddle up and plan, as if the thing would wait on them. The thing was trying to step on Noah, and Jade went in and jumped into the air at an unnatural height, and stabbed its leg in mid-air. Gravity pulled her and the blade quickly down it's leg, cutting it long-ways in half. She dropped onto the ground and stumbled for a split second, because of the giants balance and the effect of stabbing a moving mid-air target then jumping off. She ran back to a safer distance and yelled across the room to Kay'Koe. "Tell us while we fight it. It's too fast just-just tell us what to do!"
((No worries. Monday and Wednesday I won't be able to respond much but I can more on Tuedays and Thursdays. Tomorrow will be iffy haha.))

Noah quickly moved out of the way, nearly running into Kay'Koe. He smiled. "Sorry about that. Your plan?" he asks. This was almost...fun. It was all so natural to him, and the challenge was exhilerating. But all he cared about was making sure everyone here stayed safe, that they all got out alive becuase he was pretty sure they were supposed to stick together.

++++++++++++++

Ryan continued to follow at a safe distance, but soon he was almost positive that he was in fact human. The only question was, could he be trusted? Probably not, nothing would be that good. He hopped down to street level and moved towards him. "Who are you?" he called out just loud enough for him to here, tensing up in case he needed to use his bow quickly.
((Oh I'll edit, hold on.))
Skylar waited for Zuri to pass further down the road, then walked slowly out of the shadows. She went out into the 3-way intersection and scanned the open windows and slabs of concrete stood up tall enough for creatures to hide behind. She remained wary of what could be lurking in those abandoned structures, and was immediately glad of it. She saw some bug-like creature slowly stretch its multiple legs out like a spider. The tips of them protruded from a window and immediately pulled back inside when they came into contact with the sunlight. She pulled out her sniper and dropped to the ground onto her stomach. She adjusted the aim in seconds and then called out loudly, "HEY MONSTER!" The bug-creature immediately scurried out of the window and started making its way to the top of the building, but ultimately becoming trapped because of the sunlight. As soon as it was in view, she fired multiple shots at it, and it shriveled up into an ugly corroded ball and fell into the sunlight. It started burning.
Skylar jumped back to her feet and looked at the girl barely down the street, wondering what she would do.
((Sorry, it hadn't loaded you post before I posted.))

Zuri had seen the bug, had felt like something had been following her, not she saw that it had been...or was it someone? she saw the other girl and had just pulled out her pistol to shoot the bug but the girl beat her to it. She looked to her. "I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me." she says with a partial smile, taking a few steps towards the girl, glancing around at her surroundins, keeping her senses alert for anything lurking in the shadows.
(Sokay :) ))

"Agreed." Skylar said clearly. She put her sniper back into her open bag. "We're both Human, yes?" She took a few steps towards the girl since the stranger was doing the same.
Skylar didn't know of any Hybrids yet, but she had seen plenty of Humanoid-like creatures, and wasn't going to be anything less than cautious.
Jade darted across the open space by the creature, and stopped in front of Kay'Koe. "What's the plan lil' miss."
What the fuck... LIL. MISS!?!?
Where the fuck did that come from... She felt like she'd heard it before. She pushed the bizarre thought from her head and listened to Kay'Koe.
"WHA-!!" Kay'Koe had begun after the last thing Jade had said to her, then found herself moving out of the way in a hurry as she thought that Noah was going to run smack into her, but didn't. Then the whole "lil miss" part from Jade threw her off slightly. "Uh....ummm...." She tried to think of what her answer was, but it had slipped her mind for a moment. But the sight of the creature literally buffing up with anger influenced her right mind. "It has a weakness! Okay so I noticed that every time we attack the damned thing it keeps on healing. That's one thing that we gotta keep in mind, it has a healing factor so if we keep going at this rate we'll be tired out before that thing will. But there's also something else. When it's healing it doesn't attack at all, or is hesitant about doing so. It was only an hypothesis, but you guys pretty much proved it to be true just then. Also it's neck. It seemed to get super pissy when the spine area was attacked. Supporting this observation is when those bones curved around it's neck in order to prevent any further attacks, sort of like a defense mechanism. So my conclusion is that if we start attacking it relentlessly as a group instead of as separate people, we can keep it staggered long enough for us to deliver a potentially fatal blow. A hard enough "nail and hammer" action should to the trick in getting through that skeletal protection that's over it's head and neck. The biggest problem is that by the looks of it, the more we hurt it, the stronger and bigger it gets. I'm not sure if the heart can be counted as a vital area to attack because this thing could have more than one, so it's now or never for us currently. And the head might be a major knock out bonus for us too, seeing that it's being covered to. I've also noticed that it is sort of structured like us in means of it's skeletal system atleast, the only major difference being it's regeneration which is what I think is preventing us from taking it down. If one of you guys can get your weapons even the slightest bit through the back of it's neck, then I can bash it through and severe the spine, depending on how much force I can muster up and strike it with. It's fast for it's size, and extremely strong, but I think we might beable to pull this off with our "advantage" in numbers."

"It seems that our options have dwindled down to this amount atleast. I will assist in parrying it's attacks." Aquentia spoke as she held her suitcase to her side, keeping her eyes on the creature.

"And what do I do if you CANT SEE OR HEAR ME!" Jack said a little louder than his average speaking tone. He figured that the best he could do was join the girl, Karin, who was told to hide and keep an eye on her. His umbrella was still clutched in a tight grasp, knowing that there was a possibility that the creature still might have beenable to sense him or even see him.

The creature grunted as it's inflicted wounds began to heal even slower, and as they did, it only took one step towards them. In return for it's slowed healing, it's strength increased with the mass of it's muscle and it's skin began to become thicker. The tusk like horns that extended from the sides of it's mouth grew and curved a bit, becoming part of the protective helmet like bone structure that now encased it's head entirely, leaving sockets for it's eyes to stare from menacingly. It had indeed grew in size and now towered a large 22ft over them in all it's mass and muscle.

Dante cringed as he heard a voice speak, and it didn't take having a brain to know that the "Who are you" was directed to him. He turned to see that there was another male in the area. "Does it even matter in a world like this? What kind of question is that anyway?" His hand itched towards his full tang blade. Just in case.
Noah smiled a little, it sounded like a plan that would work. "Gotcha," he says, already on his feet, holding his swords ready to use. "The rest of us will start attacking then, maybe leave enough of an opening for you to strike?" he suggests, he had been listening to what she was saying as best he could while also being focused ont he creature before them. But a lot of his attention had been on everything else. He looked to the others briefly to make sure they were all still alive before looking to Kay'Koe.

++++++++++

Ryan almost laughed. "Just being friendly, though its nice to see you are wonderfully human, impoliteness and all." he says, his hand still resting on his bow. He didn't know what else to say. Groups weren't always better, though sometimes they were. He felt himself itching to use his weapon though. He hadn't seen a human in so long, but he was still wary, and not afraid to use his weapon if he needed.

+++++++++++

"I'd like to think so." Zuri says with a smirk. Her hand rested at her side where an easy to get to knife was hidden, just in case.
"Hammer and nail? That sounds like it'll work!" Jade couldn't help but let out a slight smile.
"If you all can slash its ankles again or get it on its knee's somehow, I'll put my sword into the back of its neck and you can hammer it Kay'Koe!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­

Skylar nodded slowly.
"I see..." She looked back at the creature.
She really hated groups. Pairs. People in general. Even when the world had become this, she still preferred to be alone. She didn't mind the occasional run-in with another person, but that was where she drew the line. She looked back at the girl.
"I'm heading in the same direction as you were just a moment ago. Trying to get out of the city. I'll be going now, so please don't assume I'm following you or trying to harm you." She started walking towards Zuri a bit quicker, her eyes fixated on the street behind Zuri.
The creature took a second step forward and the ground cracked under it's new weight as it let out a roar that topped all of the other ones by far. When it did so, the bottom jaw of it's protective helmet of thick bone extended down with it's bottom jaw.

Aquentia nodded in agreement with Jade's words. She didn't know exactly what it was, but something within her was prepared for almost anything that that thing had to throw at them. And that really didn't bring much confidence to her mind. It was more of seeing everyone preparing themselves and taking positions to attack that made her unconsciously do so as well.

Kay"Koe gave a nod as and looked to the others before looking back to the creature. "Yeah....we can totally pull this off..." She couldn't tell herself whether it was doubtful sarcasm or determination in her voice. The fact that she wasn't 100% sure sort of frightened her, but if everyone else was going to do this, then so was she. She lifted her hammer and spun it at her side before grasping it's handle with both hands at a readied position.

The creature took another step towards them, but this time it started moving until it began to go into a fast sprint and close the distance between it and the group it's feet causing numerous foot imprinted cracks to appear on the ground as it did.

"Let's go!!" Kay'Koe yelled to the others before she took off almost at the same time that the very large creature had, her strides short and quick so that she would beable to maneuver quicker. And just as she had hoped, she met the creature mid-distance and as it tried to attack her, she slid under it's legs and ended up behind it where she jumped to her feet quickly. The first thing that came to mind was knocking it off balance. She ran in and swung her hammer hard at the back of it's knee, but missed in surprise and shock as the creature jumped into the air. "OH SHIT!!"

The creature turned in midair with it's giant hands already lifted before bringing them downward as it leaned in forward, smashing them against the floor and causing chunks and fragments of it to shoot upwards. It had missed because Kay'Koe had dodged. But it only had missed by a little.

Kay'Koe had jumped out of the way right before the creature's hands made contact managed to escape by the blonde hairs on her head. The impact of the creature's brute force caused a small shockwave that threw her back, but didn't manage to knock her off balance. Instead, she went sliding back across the floor on her feet and managed to come to a stop a short distance away.

Aquentia moved faster than she thought was possible and had stuck with Kay'Koe when she went in to start their attack. When the beast had slammed it's fist into the ground, she darted off to the side and caught only the fragile part of the shockwave which had no effect. Now she was on the creature's right side, a little further away from it than Kay'Koe.

"Who needs mannerism when you got the.....whatever it is all of those damn things out there are, eating people alive and tearing shit up?" Dante said, his hand inching closer towards his blade. He hadn't seen a human in months. He didn't know whether to stay cautious or ease his guard. The last human people he had saw those months ago tried to rob him and kill him. He retaliated by killing them first and taking what they had. He had no problem doing it again if it came to that.
Noah attacked when Kay'Koe gave the order. He didn't know what he thought of being told what to do, but in the case Kay'Koe seemed to be the best to give dorection. While the creature was distracted with Kay'Koe he went for all the weak points he knew. How did he know? He didn't even know that, it just came to him in instinct what places would do the most damage on a human, he hoped the same was true with this thing.

+++++++++++

Zuri smirked a little. "As long as you know that I'm not following you." she says as she started going the same direction. She didn't know where this other girl was going, but right now they were both having to go the same way. This could prove to be...interesting.

+++++++++++++

Ryan rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to rob you or hurt you as long as you don't act first. Besides. we're going the same direction." he says, gesturing towards the direction Dante had been going. "Can't much solve that problem now can we."
Jade coordinated her own fluent attacks on the creature around what Noah was doing. They were working together as a team and they were doing really good too! "Get him on his knee's!" Jade called as she danced around the beast. She needed to get the back of his necks so Kay'Koe could hammer her sword through its skull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­

Skylar let them walk for almost a whole minute in complete silence. Dammit, she was starting to hate this already. She had to say something, and she really hated that obligation.
"Skylar." She said simply, hoping the girl understood it was her name and not some miscellaneous verbal pondering.
Sky. Lerr. Two kind-of words put together to make a sound. That's all it was. That's all she had ever thought of her name, and of names and words in general. She really hated people. And speaking.
Now she felt obligated to socialize with this stranger and she just wanted night to fall and to find shelter before that happened. Maybe more monsters would attack them. That'd at least be some kind of distraction from social responsibilities.
((>~< You guys are hard to keep up with. It might be difficult for me to stay in this rp, but let's just see what happens.))

Jasper's eyes widened as the monster suddenly leapt, throwing Kay'Koe off target. He didn't miss a beat after that, though. He dashed towards the beast, jumping just before it landed so as to avoid being thrown off by the shockwave that was sure to follow. Sure enough, he glanced down to see a wave ripple through the ground seconds before he landed himself.

Once his feet touched back down, he closed the distance between himself and the beast. Using all the strength he could muster up, he swung his sword at the creatures leg, hacking at its knee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Also, the fact that I have another character XD ))

Raven made her way cautiously down a seemingly empty street, her axe in her hands and gun slung over her shoulder. She didn't have a specific destination in mind, she just knew she had to keep moving. There was no such thing as a safe place anymore, and the best option was to keep moving.
((Maybe You and I could help eachother stay kept up Kat-chan haha))

Noah smirked a little when he saw Jasper had the knees covered and moved to go lower again, like he had before at the achilles tendons. Working together was proving to be useful and it was proving to be working.

Zuri looked over to her, raising her eyebrow in curiosity. "Zuri." she says in response. She didn't think the girl was going to talk at all. Her introducing herself suprised her. Not that she minded of course. She wasn't overly fond of people, but she also didn't think they should all abandon eachother when there were so few of them left.

Ryan paused in what she was saying to Dante when he noticed another figure ahead (Raven). "Looks like all us humans had the same idea today." he mutters, the sarcasm in his voice heavy.
((Don't worry Kat, things are going to calm to a much steadier pace once they get out of the facility.))

The creature stomped it's foot at Jade, trying to smoosh her like a roach under the shoe of a much more larger human being. But it couldn't quite do so, which began to quickly push it to an offensive take. Noah's attacks were piercing the first layer of it's new tough skin, but that skin wasn't regenerating at all. When Jasper's sword connected with it's knee, it seemed to be parried as if it had clashed with another blade or hit a hard stone.

Kay'Koe and Aquentia's eyes met with the distance that the creature put before them and they ran a half circle around the creature's feet, their movements being on the outlines of being in sync. Aquentia slid to a stop when she was behind the creature and moved in to attack the back of it's right leg while Kay'Koe charged in after coming to a stop in front of it and moving in, her hammer at mid-swing and her aim at the creature's left kneecap to follow up behind Jasper's attack.

The creature opened it's arms wide before bringing it's hands together with a force that sent a swoop! sound through the air before the palms of its hands collided with each other and sent a pulsing shockwave that pushed at everything that was in it's radius 24 1/2 feet.

"As if." Dante retorted bluntly. "And get down before you get me into something that I'm trying hard enough not to get into as it is." They were headed the same way? Surely for different reasons. There's not much I can do with having to go the same way, but I still can keep a close enough eye on this bastard if I have to... So he would just go along with things like that. Stay Alert, Stay Alive.

((Fang, sounds like a plan XD And Liquidz, I certainly hope so. I really want to stay in this, but life is kind of busy.))

There was no avoiding the shockwave this time. Jasper was thrown back a few feet by the force of it before he managed to get his feet back on the ground and skid to a stop.

"Mother fucker." he mumbled before charging back in. Clearly, chopping at its knees wouldn't do much. So how the hell were they supposed to get this thing to fall so Kay'Koe could get a shot at its neck?

Without much of a clue on what to do, He attempted what he had seen Jade do earlier, slashing at the beast's leg vertically downwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven continued making her way down the street, glancing around constantly to ensure the coast was clear. Then, suddenly, she froze. As it turns out, the coast wasn't clear.

There were two figures further down the road. They looked humanoid, but that didn't narrow down what they could have been by much. There were all sorts of beasties out lately.

"Fuck." she muttered to herself, adjusting her grip in her axe handle. She planned on being ready if they attacked.
Noah, like the others, could not avoid the shockwave, though his movement was luckily stopped by one of the pods. He groaned a little as he hit it, and thenquickly moved out of the way as it toppled over from him havin hit it so hard. He quickly got to his feet then and started towards the beast again. There had to be something they could do. He moved forward quickly and buried one sword deep into the creature's back, the other sword he plunged into its lower back. It was hard though, with its skin being as tough as it was.

Ryan rolled his eyes a little again, but he stayed low and mostly covered. Seeing yet another humanoid figure though intrigued him. So many in one day was odd. He glanced to Dante and then shook his head a little before moving forward, trying to get closer to see if it was in deed a human. He was suprised to see that it was. "I hope you are actually human." he says once she was close enough to him.
((I'm baaaack. Sorry, was making dinner :) Ok let's kick some ass! :D ))

Jade was waiting for them to get the thing on its knee's so she could stab the thing in the neck. She decided to slip in some minor attacks just to give them that last edge, and she would keep her movements open to the second that the beast fell.
She charged at it and jumped and stabbed it's "thigh" and once again used gravity and a strong jerk of the sword hilt, and she and the blade were pulled downward opening a large long gash in the beasts leg. She got to the knee and she was brought to an abrupt halt. "Shit shit shit shi-"
The beast swung its leg and she was sent flying. She fluently back-flipped with the blade in her hand and landed on her feet without stumbling.
Where did that come from!?!?
She had no idea she was capable of that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~

Skylar nodded very slowly. "Zuri. I like it. It's interesting."
It certainly was unique. Huh, maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
Skylar scanned the shadows and empty buildings lining the street as they speed walked. Something didn't feel right. Just one bug? Nothing else hiding? That sounded too good to be true. Skylar kept watching the shadows, visibly cautious.
The spine of the creature forced smaller sharp bones in numerous numbers from it's back and one shot right passed Noah's face, so close that it left a gash on his cheek.

"KEEP ATTACKING THE SAME AREAS!!" Kay'Koe said as she recovered from being hit full on by the shock wave. Yes. Yes they could do this! She finally figured out how to stagger it completely! "Keep attacking that injured spot! If it cant HEAL then it cant DEAL!!" Yes....YES YES YES!!! THAT WAS IT!!

Aquentia picked herself up from the floor finally after she had been knocked back into a wall from the creature's shock wave, for the first time so far experiencing a numb pain blanket her body. Her moral boosted at the same of Kay'Koe's discovery and how she put it when she spoke. "Jade look out! She called as she caught the creature in the action of ripping up a chunk of the floor. With a burst of speed assisting her, she moved quickly across the ground, her suitcase pulled back in her right hand. When the creature went to throw all that it had ripped from the floor, she was already in front of Jade as the large chunk of floor came flying their way. She didn't know what she was planning on doing with a...suitcase. But her body seemed to however. She swung her suitcase extremely hard and though she didn't manage to deflect it as Kay'Koe had done the pod when everything began, she still smashed right through it, turning it into fragments that flew passed them.

"Whoa...." Jack said as he watched in amazement. So that's what that suitcase was capable of doing? He looked to his umbrella. Then if that could do that, then what was his umbrella capable of?

Karin had the same reaction as the undetectable entity that she had no idea was anywhere near her. Everyone could fight.....everyone except her....Everyone was being pummeled constantly by that thing, and yet, they still managed to get an upper hand somehow. Their teamwork was bizarre!

Kay'Koe used the creature picking up the large chunk of floor as an opportunity. Also Noah, he had managed to pierce through the creature's back, but he had been....he had been cut. She ran fast enough to make it to the creature's right leg before it had thrown it and swung her hammer at it's knee with more force than SHE even thought she was using. A large pulse of wind came from the back of the creature's leg as her hammer connected and a large crunch was heard as it let out a deafening roar and was finally knocked off balance to where it fell sort of side ways. She had managed to break it's leg. She had actually managed to-- "OOOF!!" She found herself flying back, not noticing that the creature had pulled it's arm back somehow and threw a hard punch. She spiraled across the ground before slamming into a group of pods and they all fell down seemingly ON her.

"K-Kay'Koe!!" Karin moved before she could use her right mind to think. That was a hard hit. A REALLY hard hit." She rushed half-way across their battlefield before she caught sight of the creature, which caused her body to lock up, and all she was able to do was stare as her body started to tremble again. But her pendant began to glow dimly again. It couldn't be told if it was fear, or some sort of anger that began to build in her.

"Hey wait! It's too dangerous!" Jack reached out to stop her from running off into danger, but missed by the tips of his fingers. "Crap!" His mind and body debated on going after her, leaving him stuck.

Dante stopped completely and turned to the guy. "Would you SHUT UP about that? Of course i'm human, I wouldn't be anything else BUT human. Maybe YOU'RE not human, ever think of that?" he said with clear agitation. But had to admit, he knew the feeling all to well. Not being able to tell if it was an illusion, or something that's actually there. Especially when something like humans, a species that had been dominating the earth for so long, was now on their brink.
over a year ago mcterra said…
((Did I hear someone say virtual cookies?? Yumm!!...lol))
Caleb had expected to be exhausted to the point of not being able to move anymore or even just panting. His body didn't seem to experiance fatigue as he fought alongside the others. That was one of the many things that puzzled him about the entire situation.
Caleb had not been too far from Kay'Koe when she had struck the creature on the knee. Unlike her, he had seen the beast's attack coming. He had ducked like a boxer as it had swung its huge fist and sent Kay'Koe flying. The arm had swung over Caleb's head, the wind generated by the swing was enough to push his hair back.
"Bastard." Caleb had stepped in and swung his fist upward in an uppercut that had hit the beast's elbow that was right over his head. Such a punch would be enough to smash the joint. The force of the unch surprised Caleb too as it sent a jolt through his arm.
Not stopping to check if he had dealt any damage or not, Caleb continued forward. Taking advantage of the fact that it had actually fallen, Caleb swung his other fist in a wide arc aiming for the beast's abdomen. Caleb's fist hit home with a force similar to the one of the previous punch. He could see ripples spreading out from where his fist had hit on the creature's skin.
((Sorry, I'm back :D WITH COOKIES!!!! And I got the first Pumpkin pie of the season yesterday at the store XD I ate SOOOOO much pie. Lol. And I got some strawberry ice cream cuz I cleaned the whole entire fucking house yesterday. So yeah, come on over! P.S. We also have Nutella and strawberries!))

Jade charged in again amidst the rest of the team's attacks. She gave the beast another giant gash on its hand as it came flying at her. She stabbed it straight through its lower palm and into its wrist. It grabbed at her with its other hand but she pulled her blade out and tried to cut off the wrist of the hand that was coming towards her. She didn't cut all the way through, but certainly halfway. She pulled her blade out again and ran back to a longer distance. "Get it on its KNEES!" She yelled again.
"Fuck!" Noah cried out angrily as the spike from the creatures back cut deep into his cheek. He and his swords coming loose as he hit the ground hard. He wiped his arm across his cheek, it came away covered in blood, but he was too pumped with adrenaline to really realize any pain. He quickly got up and ran forward again. Doing as Kay'Koe said, attacking the same spot over and over, making sure he couldn't heal. "It's working!" He calls out to Kay'Koe, relieved that it was working.

+++++++++++++++++

Ryan rolled his eyes. "The girl, not you. You're painfully human." He says. He never understood why survivors didn't care for other survivors when there were so few of them left. But they were sticking together. Maybe he should try to be a little less obnoxious.

+++++++++++++++++

"Thanks." She says. Shri was on edge. It was far too quiet. What was going on? Why's weent there more of anything trying to come after them. "I'm not the only one who thinks it's too quiet am I?" She asks, her gaze staying on a broken where she though she saw movement.

((Mm! Sounds delicious Katrina!))
((I'm confused about the survivors. Who's with who? Skylar and Zuri are together right? Are the two boys with them? I'm confused XD ))

Jade attacked the beasts weak spot right after Noah said it was working. Her sword certainly made a stronger difference this time, and the beast didn't seem to like her striking there. She jumped back to a safe distance again, waiting for the right opportunity to strike again. She had woken up in a pod, in a strange place, with strange people, with no memories, and somehow they were all a really good team! They could beat this monster! She knew they could!
There was a long silence for a moment as the creature coughed up a small amount of saliva and it's body trembled for a moment. But then, a snap came from the arm that Caleb had punched and lashed out and grabbed him before lifting him up into the air and slamming him into the floor, it's hand pressing down on his body and seeking to hold him there. It's body seemed to be paralyzed. It's bones were taking time to heal. It even began to pant. When Jade had came and attacked it, the thick flesh that she had managed to cut through revealed the easier to cut flesh that it had before. It swung it's entire arm and batted Noah away harshly, sending him flying backwards away from it.

Aquentia charged at the creature, seeing that it had pinned Caleb down to the ground. She darted from side to side in attempt to keep the creature confused before she jumped swung her suitcase at the other arm that it was using to keep it'self up right while it was attempting to heal itself.

The creature's healing factor stopped completely and it let out a roar of pain before pushing it's free arm up and swung it's fist to counter attack. It had the upper hand in power, so it sent it's attacker flying back a short distance. It was losing strength when it's healing factor was halted. It arm fell back down and it only managed to hold itself up with it's elbow.

Karin was snapped from her trance as Caleb went to attack the creature as well. She was surprised to see him bring it to a stand still and she thought that he had injured it even further. ((Start music here)) And again, she was proven wrong. Why was the only thing she could do was watch and hope? Hope that they'll beable to finish the creature once and for so that her hide could be saved? So she could survive like the rest of them and not help at all? A gasp came from her as she watched the creature slam Caleb into the ground, and when Noah and Aquentia went in and failed in their attempts to take it down, something within her finally snapped. The cross pendant began to surge with a natural blue energy and spread over her body into an aura as the sparks of the energy lifted from around her. A glaze of blue flashed over her eyes and psionic energy began to build above her head and quickly shape itself into a hat ((which will turn out to be the one that she wears in her picture on page 2)). Her teeth clenched but her hands, which were already balled into tight fists before the energy had began to surge around her, loosened and rose themselves out in front of her. Her right hand began to slowly move back as her feet placed themselves a shoulder width apart and she took up a firm but relaxed stance, going by what her body's instinct wished. A silver-purple wind blew from her hands and back towards her, blowing her hair back as it did and a unstable bow of psionic energy was now in her grasp, her hands already in position to firing an arrow. The back end of a big purple energy arrow that had began to form was being held tightly in three of her fingers ((index, middle, and ring finger)) in a split finger draw, and it's tip formed at the light nock/arrow rest on the bow of energy. She held her bow arm outwards toward the the creature, her inner elbow parallel to the ground. Drawing the string hand back towards her face as she aimed at the creature, and when she did the psionic energy bow concentrated itself as the name of her weapon rung through her head. "LEAVE......THEM....ALONE!!" She screamed before she fired the arrow off at the creature. The arrow flew and seemed to go through some sort of invisible rift before it seemed to be given a boost in speed. The arrow hit the creature directly in it's chest and knocked it backwards with a force almost equivalent to a swing from Kay'Koe's hammer, sending it crashing into the ground.

((link))

((With the survivors, I know that both guys are currently in the same location. And Raven, Kat's survivor character, as well.))

Dante paused for a moment. A girl? He lifted his head a little bit more to check to see if the coast was clear before turning to the guy once more. "What the hell are you talking abou--" Then he saw who he was referring to. "Still doesn't change a damn thing. And i'm very proud to be painfully human. I'd rather be a human instead of anything else that's lurking around here."
((Oh well then Fang forgot to post for Zuri. XD Fang is controlling Zuri right? Cuz Skylar and Zuri are together right now. I kinda think Skylar and Zuri should run into the other survivors. In fact, lets do that. Do you wanna start that liquidz with Dante or should I start that with Skylar?))

Woah, Karin got really strong all of a sudden! The beast was sent falling onto its back and Jade took full advantage of the opportunity. She sprung onto its chest and planted her feet firmly there, lifted her sword above her head, and plunged it point-first into the beasts neck. She pulled her blade out quickly again and stabbed it again then again and again, spewing disgusting green blood everywhere. The symbols on her sword were still gleaming, and seemed to gleam brighter every time she stabbed the beast, until it looked like sunlight reflecting off the blade.
Jade felt like something was building inside her and the blade every time she stabbed the beast. She pulled her blade out yet again then sunk it into the beasts good eye, twisted it, then pulled it out while cutting downwards opening a giant gash on that side of the creatures face starting at its now destroyed eye. She was still standing on its chest, somewhat hypnotized and 100% distracted by the strange power building in her when she used her weapon.
Jack was more than surprised by Karin's burst of energy, and was intrigued by what he had seen. So she did have something to use as a weapon after all. Not only that, but it had set an open window for the creature to be killed finally.

Karin's bow dispersed into thin air and she fell to her knees in a slumped manner, panting slightly. She didn't know what had just happened but it seemed to have worked, and she was more than surprised that that much power, or any power at all had came from her. That's when the name of her weapon came to mind. "Psi-........Bogen." She said the name to herself unconsciously. Her vision had began to blur just a little, but by the looks of it, they had finally taken it down.

The creature went still, despite the small twitch from it's finger on the left hand. Seconds passed and there was no movement from it. But then the eye that had been the first to be stabbed out regenerated and was wide as it caught Jade in it's vision. It's hand went up suddenly and grabbed at her, and for a moment it seemed as if it was going to be successful. There was a large crash from where Kay'Koe had been SEEMINGLY crushed by the pods, and then a small Whoosh! was heard before the creature's index, middle, and ring finger were broken off all at once with a formidabble amount of force by a large hammer that came spiraling in. Kay'Koe's hammer.

"Take that.....you son of a bitch....." Kay'Koe said while panting, but also smirking. Trickles of blood ran from the side of her head and down her cheek, and her left hand was placed over her limp right arm. When she had hit the pods, yes they fell on her, but she was quick enough to stop them from crushing her by sticking her hammer out and getting it jammed to where the handle would stop them from falling on her completely. But that had resulted in her getting stuck for a moment until she was able to push all of them off her after numerous efforts and back into the battle just in time to see that the creature's finger had twitched. When she had threw her hammer, something had snapped in her right arm which caused it to be in its injured state.

Aquentia had been waiting for an opportunity to strike, and now it was her turn. She ran around to the creature's head and swung her suitcase into it, shattering a large portion of the skeletal protection that it had encasing it's head. She lifted her suitcase up and smashed it against it's head until she was sure herself that it was no longer alive.

((I'm pretty much fine with both options so it's up to you XP))
"Thank you Kay'Koe!!" Jade called when she had re-focused on the situation. Immediately, the building energy in her body and in her weapon pulled her back into some kind of trance. Something was calling her to attacking the beast some more. Not just survival, but tension. An itch. An urge.
Aquentia had been hitting the beast with her suitcase, doing a shit-ton of damage. Jade jumped off the beasts chest and onto the floor, quickly raising her sword above her head. The sight of the monster laying there, waiting to be slain, waiting for HER to slay it, gave her some kind of burst of power. The tension that had been building in her body and blade exploded into a bright light around her, and she swung her sword down execution style on the beasts neck and chopped it clean off. The bright light seemed to push the blade faster when it was swung down, and also seemed to cause more damage to the beasts neck, almost like the light was burning its flesh.
Jade realized suddenly that it was burning the flesh! Her sword and its symbols were emitting light and the light was burning the area she had cut like acid on its flesh. She stared at the injury she had just inflicted, and realized quickly she was completely depleted. A strange understanding overtook her, probably another memory or experience that had been stolen from her when she'd been put in that pod by WHOever had done it. This whole situation was insane! Suddenly she could understand that every time she attacked the beast her sword absorbed some kind of energy which built and built, and when she gave the beast some kind of "final shove" attack, all the built up energy was depleted until it could replinish.
She stumbled backwards barely able to catch her breath. Her knee's buckled and she fell back, barely conscious. Her sword was still stuck between the beasts head and shoulders, its skin still eroding like acid had burned it.

((The picture below is KINDA what it looks like. ))
 "Thank you Kay'Koe!!" Jade called when she had re-focused on the situation. Immediately, the building
Skylar stopped suddenly.
She could hear voices. Two men. She ran off the street into the shadows and waited for them to appear. It sounded like they were walking in their direction. Skylar didn't particularly care if Zuri followed, but she decided she was gonna keep being cautious and slowly stalked through the shadows of the buildings up the street. She stopped at the corner and and peeked around. There was a bunch of wreckage in that street, and two men- wait, two men and a woman, were walking down it. Skylar watched them, her hand on the gun on her hip.
"Yeah....no problem." Kay'Koe said before her legs went to feeling like they disappeared from under her and she fell onto her back. It hurt, but not as much as everything else. She was almost unsure that the thing was finally and truly dead. When she saw that it's body didn't move not even a muscle, she let out a pained laugh. "Man.....that was hell....." She commented as she fought to finally catch her breath.

Karin turned her head and looked away when Jade had sliced off the creature's head. She actually sort of felt a little sympathy for it, and she didn't understand why. It tried to kill them, so why would she feel anything like that? She inhaled a mouth full of air before exhaling slowly through her nostrils. But then something told her to turn and look to where she had been hiding when things were getting intense. She felt odd, as if someone was watching her, or looking directly AT her. However, she saw nothing.

Jack froze for a moment when Karin had looked in his direction. Could she see him now? He waved his hand to see if he could get a reaction, but sadly, he didn't get one. "Hey....can you hear me?" Nope. Still no reaction or sign from anyone that they could.

Aquentia let out a sigh of relief and knelt down with her suitcase still in hand to rest herself for a few minutes. "Thank goodness that's over...."

((I guess we'll wait on Fang now for this part.))
Jade managed to breathe out "YEP." She let the sprinklers wash away her exhaustion, forcing herself to push her body up on her elbows. "We need to get out of here." She said simply. "We don't know..." She glanced around and paused to catch her breathe since she was still panting. "How many more creatures there are. I mean...." She shook her head and sat up weakly. "Let's hope there's no more of those fuckers, but still, I really do doubt that there's NOTHING else in this place. So...." She was too weak to stand so she crawled over to the beast and pulled her sword out of its flesh. "Let's get the fuck out before SOMETHING else appears." She unstably got to her feet and looked around at the group. "Down the hallway." She muttered, too exhausted to say more. She started drudging to the exit of the room and out into the hallway.

((Ok, sounds good :) ))
((Shiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt >A< Yeah, keeping up with this might be a bit of a problem. Not dropping it, but my responses are going to be slow. Sorry, guys >~< ))

Jasper let out a quiet breath of relief as - finally - the monster died. The fight had been starting to get kind of ridiculous. For a moment, be had wondered if it was even possible to kill the thing. He doubted it could be done by a single person. They had gotten lucky to be in a group.

He followed Jade as she stumbled off and quickly caught up to her. "Hey." he said, slightly worried. "You okay?"
((Sokay :D Just having you participate is awesome! ))
Jade nodded. "Yeah, just recovering." She leaned her hand then her shoulder, then her entire body against the wall of the hallway. "I think I may of....I dunno. Built up energy just went BOOM," She waved her hand in the air to simulate an explosion. "And..." She panted. "I think I didn't mean to but everything built up then...I used it to cut the things throat. Like...I think I may have involuntarily used a power or something. I conserved energy or SOMETHING, and then I used the tension built up to make the cut worse. And the light..." She looked down at her blade where the symbols had stopped glowing and the blade wasn't emitting light anymore. She shook her head in almost disbelief. "It just happened. I did SOMEthing..." She closed her eyes and kept trying to catch her breath.
Jasper wasn't quite sure what to say. He had to admit that what she did back there wasn't exactly something that normal people did. Then again, what di he know about what normal people did? Nothing. In fact, he knew nothing about anything.

"It's okay." he reassured finally. "Just...take your time. Whatever it was you did took its toll on you. So...just take it easy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((And the fact that I forgot I have another character AGAIN >0< ))

Raven watched the two men interact in silence for a moment, even after she was addressed. She still wasn't completely convinced, but they seemed to be human. Finally, she allowed herself to respond.

"I'm human." she said somewhat flatly. "But how do I know that you two are?"
((Lol XD I'm gonna wait for liquidz and also in Shedding Light. Lol ironic that you're finally on and now Liquidz isn't XD LIQUIDZ!!!!!!!! WE HAVE COOKIES! ))