dramatização aleatória [---]Xx~~~~UNRAVEL~~~~xX[---]

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Oct 05, 2015 at 04:40AM
A memory is the process in which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved. Encoding allows information from the outside world to be sensed in the form of chemical and physical stimuli. In the first stage the information must be changed so that it may be put into the encoding process. Storage is the second memory stage or process. This entails that information is maintained over periods of time. Finally the third process is the retrieval of information that has been stored. Such information must be located and returned to the consciousness. Some retrieval attempts may be effortless due to the type of information, and other attempts to remember stored information may be more demanding for various reasons.

"The Final Amnesia is the one that can erase a life"

"To Forget is to Repeat"

"To Forget is to Remember"
"To Forget is to Accept. To Remember one must Realize."

The third stage of memory has never been reached. The retrieval of information from the long storage of the mind has met a interference that has disrupted, preventing the third stage from being activated and making memories of your past unavailable. They have been locked away for you to find the key. The greatest obstacle will be unraveling who you are as well as what awaits outside.

----------[Scenario]----------
The pods that have contained you for over an unknown amount of years have finally let out the deep freezing smoke that has kept you in your sleeping stasis. Time had been forgotten. As you remain unconscious for the first hour after the stasis begins to wear off, needles are pushed precisely into hippocampus, which is a artery associated ainly with memory, and different areas of the limbic system. By now, you awake for only a few seconds to a numbed pain before you slowly faint back into the darkness of sleep. After a full fifteen seconds, the needle that is pierced into the hippocampus injects a minuscule black parasite called a "Trigger Bug" that grows and stretches into cerebellum, which is responsible for sense of hearing, equilibrium, and balance. Afterwards, the needles retract into the areas that they have extended from, and a second set of needles filled with a grey liquid known as AFE (Anatomic Function Enhancer) pierce through the skin and into the muscles and veins of the body before the liquid is injected. Those needles then retract as well. As you awake a following three hours later, a holographic screen stretches itself across the screen and a version literally made of data will appear to greet you, stating your pod number and a name that will be assumed to be yours.
"Greetings *Number comes first, then First and Last Name*. You are awake. You have a task. Complete it." The screen then dissolves and disappears completely, leaving only that one message.
Then the artificial voice of a woman spoke as the pod began to tremble. "Initiating, Subject Release Sequence." The sound of gears turning and mechanical structures rearranging could be heard from inside the pod before the first set of thick doors lifted up and the second set pushed away from the center to reveal a large and wide space filled with pods identical to yours. Some still inhabiting people, most around you empty. You may even find that there are other people awake. There is another sound of rearranging mechanisms from the pod and you are supplied with a weapon you may be familiar with, along with it's name. The first memory comes back to you. But then the thick stains of blood dragging down the path that leads to the exit takes the attention. Because where it leads to....is the Outside....a place where survival will be a challenge with every step closer to the truth.
The Anatomic Function Enhancer is a steroid that acts as a ultra body magnifier, increasing senses and natural instincts by 150% of it's normal capacity. It allows faster actions and reactions as well as a potential boost in strength for some. This more focused and morphed version of anabolic steroids had an extremely complex concept that involved the infusion of dominant genetic structures and took years of trial and error to complete. It also had unlocked a secret said to be ancient potential that humans may have had in past. But scientifically speaking, it was skeptically an imitation version that had been discovered. It could have also been referred to as the answer to humanity because it gave immunity to all sicknesses. It was a cure that could pattern itself into DNA altogether, and gave users extraordinary abilities. But oddly, the greatest aspects that the creator, Professor Hineward Mairens, found most notable were the unstable and incomplete ones. It was what made the imperfect enhancer the perfect because it made those extraordinary abilities vary in great amounts. He found this to be so in his final experiment before the military stole his discovery and attempted to copy it for their own power purposes, which resulted in global catastrophe.

Trigger Bugs
The Trigger Bug is a parasite that resides inside the hippocampus of the brain after being injected and spreads across the brain in a pattern identical to roots. It's roots stretch over the cerebellum of the brain as well, which makes sight clearer for it's host and keeps a well built balance enabled. The parasite is harmless and more of a benefit than a negative. But it's name comes from it's purpose to trigger important memories at the sight or touch of something familiar, which could be both minor or major. But in all, even the most minor memories can be rendered useful. This genetically engineered/altered parasite also carried a nanochip that it injected into the brain to establish random structures of combat knowledge of the weapon that their host was supplied with.

On the opposite side, the same military generals/scientists that had taken the Anatomic Function Enhancer from Hineward Mairens had also taken this invention and sought a way to fuse the two into one using different formulas and numerous clusters of these insects. This resulted in the Trigger Bugs mutating into something larger and dangerous. (I'll call them Terror Bugs)) Terror Bugs.

--link--
Everywhere that's not in the white room area where the pods are is the Outside. The world that was once there is no more. Now it lays in waste and ruins with human life on the brink of destruction. The Outside is filled with unbelievable new dangers of various sizes. The Outside is what the world has become. There are areas that carry a toxin called the "Thereafter" Radiation, which effects any normal human who inhales it and causes them to lose memories just as well as be driven near insanity by hallucinations that may occur at any given moment. There are also some who managed to continue surviving even with the world as it is, while mysterious rumors of what await the foolish further beyond the Outside float through conversations. Information on other dangers can be found with those surviving people.
link---

((Helping Hand Credit to Katrinamints))link----The Binges look like annoying little desert like giant bugs who don't like water. It is a rather pesky dry bug that multiplies quickly, laying eggs and teaching their young to kill their very first meal. And if they don't get flesh, then they'll binge on everything until they do, whether it's metal, concrete, or glass. These creatures are very fast and resides in dark hot dry places. In it's arsenal of attacking it has two types of toxins that it may spit out, one being to poison and paralyze, the other being acid. Their speed makes them hard to maneuver and fend against, and since their eggs are valuable, they are also hard to catch. The hatchling of the egg's venom doesn't get strong enough to kill until it's grown a bit.

((Helping Hand Credit to Katrinamints))link----Despite the Sore's monstrosity of an appearance, they are actually humans that have been effected by to much of the Thereafter Radiation and have therefore mutated. Their key advantages are extreme beastly strength and speed. But despite this, they are extremely moronic and idiotic. They have a disliking, or rather hatred for light. It is able to produce and release spores from it's throat, and if you were to breath in the spores that they leave around in tunnel systems you run the slight risk of getting infected. You slowly lose your humanity and sanity as the toxic spores infect your lungs then bloodstream, and you slowly agonizingly become a bloodthirsty mutant beast that eat's raw meat and likes dark dank places.

link:juggernauts are monsters creatures that have extra efficient healing capabilitiesand continuously mutating cells that allows it to grow in size and power as well as develop a defense mechanism that protects it from fatal injuries and protects its weak points which lie in the neck, more specifically in the nape of the neck. The more it receives damage and heals, it gains intelligence accordingly and becomes enraged.

((Helping Hand Cred to Fangfan))
link-The Mebrinka is an animal who has not mutated, but evolved in a sense that is illogical and a complete surprise. Just off of it's appearance along, it looked to be formed from the mixture of an animal from the canine species, some may say a striped hyena. And the other half that it is seemingly bred with is a species of ape. These animals are mainly shy and has the friendly aspects similar to a pet dog at some point if you are careful. But this does not exactly mean that they are always in that sense of mind. They are very alert, being that they are hunted as food by the Binges and Terror Bugs. They can become aggressive. Some have actually figured out a way to use tools, though it is a bit more closer to cave man capacity.

((Feel Free To Make Suggestions and Add More!))
*No killing other characters without permission
*Lets try to limit one liners. We want this to be interesting and have progress being made.
*Sex is allowed.
*Violence is Violence. If you cant do violence then this definitely isnt the place, because typically, blood and gore will be involved.
*Swearing is caring. And caring is swearing. Searing is caring, but do not go over board. BOOP! <<<**Says in a sing-along fashion.**<<<

**NO ONE starts off automatically knowing how to use their powers/abilities. It's for development purposes. **

[i]]It should already be well enough known how I feel without questions, and though I dont feel that it's necessary to state it, I will for the sake of those who wouldnt know. If you have any, ask me.

**You DO have the option to be a survivor instead of waking up from the pods**
------[Character Sheet]------
Number:
^^If Your a Survivor instead, just put "Survivor".

Name:

Power(s) (Two MAX, and one has to be weaker than the other):
Primary Power:
Secondary Power((Optional)):
Weapon(s):
----Weapon(s) Name:
^---If Character is a Survivor---^
Skill(s):
Weapon(s):
Perks::

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Additional Details:

Bio:
---
------["Mutant Experiment" Character Sheet]------

b]Name:[/b]

Abiltes(s) (Two MAX, and one has to be weaker than the other):
Primary Ability:
Secondary Ability(Optional)):[/b]
Weapon(s):
Skill(s):
Perks::

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Additional Details:

Bio:

----[CHARACTERS]----
Survivors:
Dante Bennit/26/Male----Me
Zuri Josephs/24/Female----FangFan
Ryan Matthews/25/Male----FangFan
Skylar Trist/22/Female----Katrinamints
Raven Adam/24/Female----Kat-chan

Pods:
Kay'Koe Robbins/24/Female/002543----Me
Karin Popley/23/Female/008674----Me
Jack *Last Name Unknown*/28/Male /037443----BanetteGhosneir
Aquentia Ark/26/Female/037444----Banette Ghosneir
Oa/24/Female/ 000001----Banette Ghosneir
Noah Daniels/25/Male/007001----FangFan
Caleb Jade/25/Male/075206----Mcterra
Jade Krizen/28/Female/096742----Katrinamints
Jasper Bailey Age/Male/003712----Kat-chan

Mutant Experiments
 [b]A memory is the process in which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved. Encoding allows in
last edited on Dec 04, 2015 at 01:07AM

dramatização aleatória 249 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 249

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
"Yeah.....we should---small cough---stick together." Kay'Koe agreed, still taking caution to the girl. "As for where we---cough---are, I am completely clueless...." She started walking towards where Noah had ran off to. "Come on, if we're going to stick together, then I think it would be a good idea to see if it's the same with whoever else is here with us...." She said, her voice low and nearly passive as well as nervous.
---
Karin looked around frantically as she heard a voice respond. She wasn't the only one here! "I'm here!!" She coughed harshly as she tried to call out once more. Her throat hurt, but she continued to try. "I'm over here!" She began to move towards where she had heard the voice. Wherever she was, it was like a maze of pods surrounding her. But when she heard a male's voice closer than she had intended, she jumped in fright, but regained her posture quickly. "U-um n-no. I don't know where I am. I dont know where WE are." She corrected herself.

((And now a post for the Outside))

Where distant screams haunt the nights, and streets are filled with empty homes. Where starving things are left to fight over lost men's meat and children's bones. Where a woman's plea comes to an end, as a sharp gunshot cuts through the air. It becomes a normal act just to pretend. To convince oneself there's nothing to hear. When the world grows silent and the candle melts the last wax folds, we're turns to "I'm", left in cold confinement. Left only to tear at my bloodstained clothes. When the hope burns out and the last cinder dies the world is left with only doubts where all you hear are endless lies. Everything perishes. Everything dies. Where the air is filled with the stench of death and the dark blood stains the roads. The only choice that now is left: Is a choice of which no one knows. Dante Bennit pauses as the led in his pencil snaps in half from the pressure he began to put down on it. He balled the piece of paper that he had been writing on and threw it to the side. "Another day in Hell." He says to himself as he steps out from behind the wall that he had his back to and eyed the long road ahead of him. Almost there.

((Here's what Dante's wearing at the moment. And yes, he has the tattoos and all.))
last edited over a year ago
 "Yeah.....we should---small cough---stick together." Kay'Koe agreed, still taking caution to the girl
over a year ago katrinamints said…
Jade looked around, a little nervous, then decided to buckle down and be strong. She tapped into her stronger self, and decided to get the hell out of wherever they were. They were there for a reason, and she wanted to know all there was to know.
She put her hand on the hilt of her sword on her waist and nodded. "Yeah....Yeah! We should help them!" She walked through the exit and into the other pod room and saw another young man, speaking to the silver-haired girl with the pendant. She glanced around, and didn't see too much more blood around. The young man seemed as confused as them.
She spoke up and looked around at everybody. "I think we should clarify. I was told my name an number. And my sword-I know it. I know it's MY sword. Somehow that machine, the same one we were all in, KNEW who I am, and what weapon I use. None of us know where we are, why we're here, or how we got here. Is that all correct? Did we all go through the same thing just now?"
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Noah sighed and nodded. Both girls were correct of course. He looked to Kay'Koe and made sure she was following before following after Jade. He didn't mind himself being left alone in theis place, but if he could help it he would make sure that didn't happen to any of the others. "Yes, I do believe we are all on the same page." he answers as he comes up behind her.

+++++++++++

Zuri woke with start, one hand on one of her throwing knives, the other clutching her necklace. She was breathing quickly and her eyes searched frantically for whatever may have woken her. She had managed to find a spot, it was tiny and curled up into a small ball she could just barely fit. She slowly untangled herself and cautiously made her way out, keeping her eyes open for anything at all. Her muscles seemed to think on their own as she itched to pull a knife and throw it, seeing it satifyingly lodged in one of the creatures that seemed to roam around.
Skylar stretched quietly, careful not to rustle anything, and sat up groggily. She'd found some vines grown on top of a wrecked abandoned building, and nestled herself behind to take a short nap. She folded her blankets up and put it in her bag. She put her arms through the straps and locked the clip across her abdomen, then made her way to the edge of the building to the dumpster that had allowed her to climb up. She jumped down onto the dumpster, triggering a loud thud. She froze, hoping no creatures heard it. She sprung into movement and jumped down onto the dirt and ran off down the street keeping in the sunlight where most creatures wouldn't be able to reach her. Most, but not all, creatures hated the light. There were plenty to be afraid of though.
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Number: 003712

Name: Jasper Bailey

Primary Power: [Electric Manipulation]
Jasper is able to move and control electricity, whether in the form of electric currents, lightning or whatever other form it has. He can also generate electricity, although this is much more difficult and straining. It's much more convenient to take electricity from already available sources.

Secondary Power((Optional)): [Sixth Sense]
Jasper is able to sense the precise location of any item, anywhere within a specific range. It doesn't matter if the item is concealed, he can 'feel' its location. This isn't really something he can control or turn on and off. It kind of just happens.

Weapon(s): Claymore sword
----Weapon(s) Name: Dawn

Height: 6"0'
Weight: 160 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Light brown
Additional Details: N/A

Bio: To be revealed by Trigger Bug.
 Number: 003712 Name: Jasper Bailey Age: 27 Gender: Male Primary Power: [Electric Manipulatio
over a year ago mcterra said…
Caleb nodded. "I see." He said. He was about to speak again when another girl walked into the room where they were and suddenly spoke out for all of them to hear. Caleb turned to her. She was right. He had been told his name, number and weapon name by the pod. It seemed like everyone had gone through that. It couldn't be just a coincidence. There was, without any doubt, someone or something behind all of that. "If that's the case, then maybe we should all find a way to get outta this place or at least just get to know how we got here in the first place."
Jade scanned the 7 people once more. They were all in the same room now. They'd all come from the same pods. Same experience. Same confusion. She kept one hand on the hilt of her sword, but didn't draw it. She looked at the blood in the exit of the other room just across from the one they were in now, and saw how it led down the dim hallway. The lights were flickering. Jade took a deep breath and glanced as far down the dark hallway as she could.
"I think....we should follow that." She pointed to the crimson trail. "I mean, we're all armed, and it's probably better we find whatever enemy is here, rather than have it jump out at us when we least expect it. Right?" She looked back to the group.
((Kat, you can jump in whenever))

"Uhh...I sort of agree with that...." Kay'Koe said with a half nod. "So...am I the only one who got the whole "You got a task, complete it" message then?" Kay'Koe asked, hoping that that was not the case. "Because I...I have no idea what it means or why it was said." She admitted, blushing slightly in embarrassment. She looked at the floor.

Karin had stepped behind Caleb when the other girl had came and spoke out. She didn't know why, she just did. She knew no one, didnt know where she was, or how she got there. On top of that, she couldnt remember anything and that woman with the sword was talking about going where there was a trail of blood. Not good, but she had a point. When the blonde haired girl had spoke however, she answered as well. "I got the same message as well." She said, her voice shy and quiet, but loud enough to be heard.

Dante began to make his way down the long road, staying cautious of his surroundings. He moved in a crouched position along the right side of abandoned vehicles, some flipped over on their sides or tops, some remaining on their wheels in a crooked positioning. Everything was his enemy out in these places. His homemade explosives were at a minimum, and getting sighted by anything would be a potentially dangerous situation.
Jade breathed in quickly, almost in a gasp. "Right! Yeah I got that too! It didn't explain the task or anything. Did anybody get any kind of explanation as to this 'task'?" She glanced at the pods with an annoyed looked on her face. She hated when things were vague. She preferred that something be said if it needed to be said. She was hating this situation more and more.
[Survivor]

Name: Raven Adam

Weapon(s): Raven prefers close-range combat, so she mainly uses an ax. However, on occasion she will also use a shotgun.
Skill(s): Close quarters combat, talented liar

Height: 5"3'
Weight: 116lbs
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Additional Details: N/A

Bio: Raven's life had been pretty much figured out.

She'd just finished collage with an art major, and was about to go on to become a graphic artist, which was more or less what she'd wanted to do since she was 12. She had a job all set up and was ready to get into the real world.

After that, everything got a little fuzzy. She wasn't quite sure what happened, but she did know that the world went to shit. Things fell apart so quickly, she didn't even have time to see it coming. She vaguely recalled being attacked when visiting home. She remembered barely getting away with her life. And the rest was history.
 [Survivor] Name: Raven Adam Age: 24 Gender: Female Weapon(s): Raven prefers close-range comba
Noah shook his head slightly. "I got the messgae, but with no clue as to what it means." he asnwers. He sighed a little as he looked around. "I agree, though, perhaps we should follow the blood trail, It'll lead us to something, if we're lucky maybe some answers, or the way out of this place." he says.

+++++++++++++++

Zuri saw nothing and heard nothing more, as a result she moved quickly through the street. Day time or not, the destroyed buildings still created shadows and every move she made she was tense. Waiting for some monster to jump out at any time. As for another human? She hadn't seen one, a live one, for quite some time now.

+++++++++++++++

Ryan found his perch being disrupted by the sound of old metal groaning under the weight of something heavy. Quickly he moved off of it and up into the window of a nearby building. As if his movement sent it over the edge, where he had been hiding started to crumble and fall. He sighed and quickly moved again. The noise would bring soemthing around, and he would rather not be there when it arrived.
Caleb had been staring at the trail of blood the whole time, not even noticing when the silver-haired girl hid behind him. He frowned slightly as his icy blue scanned the hallway for another moment before turning to the others. "I got the same message as well. Its like we all did. The confusing thing here is whether that 'task' is something we all have to do or there are several different tasks assigned to each of us, talkless of knowing what they are at all."
Jade nodded at Caleb. "That's true. What if we all have different tasks? OR what if we all have the same task and have to work alongside each other to achieve it. And who the hell is going to insure we complete these tasks. I mean, who's going to MAKE us..." She trailed off and pointed at the pods. She spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, but also was speaking partially to herself. "Probably whoever put us in those pods..." She said, answering her own question. She shook her head and sighed. She looked at the blood. "Fuck it, I'm following the blood." She walked into the hallway and stopped between the two exits of the rooms with pods. She looked left into the room she'd come out of, then looked to her right at the group of strangers. She shook her head again and sighed/grumbled. "Ugghh. I feel like I'm in a fucking horror movie." She started walking slowly down the dim hallway.
((Just read everything I've missed. You guys move fast!))

"Shit!"

That was the first word out of Jasper's mouth as he fell out of his pod, instinctively throwing his arms out in front of him to break his fall. He hit the ground with a grunt, then got to his feet.

"Mother fucker." he muttered, dusting himself off. He felt...weird. Like something was off. He couldn't quite put his finger on what it was at the moment, though...

He pushed the thought to the side. He could worry about what was wrong with him later. For now, he was more concerned with what was wrong with this situation.

He was in an unfamiliar room. The walls were painted white, and the room was filled with odd machines. Pods. He had just been released from on of them. As far as he could tell, there was no one else around but him...

Wait. No. Scratch that. There were one, two, three, four...seven more people in the building. Nearby too. They were about 30 or so feet away, walking down a hallway. They seemed to be following a trail of liquid of some sort...blood, maybe?

Woah. Wait. How the hell did he know that?

"Supplying, Dawn." announced the robotic female voice that had reminded him of his name and informed him of a task earlier. Her sudden voice snapped him from his weird thoughts back to reality. A panel opened up and a sword was offered to him.

A...claymore?

...Dawn?
Jade stopped suddenly as another person fell out of a pod. She went over to him, standing a few feet away.
"Hey there. You know anything? Where we are? How we got here? Why we're here? And lemme guess, you got the same "Name Number Complete your task" thing and then the bitch pod gave you a weapon?"
"W-Wait! We can't just--" Kay'Koe started before biting her lip and looking to the others. Strength in numbers or pull the lone wolf role and believe that it would be faster if she was alone. Well shit. Hopefully they'd all just come with them then. She inhaled before exhaling, cutting it brief before speaking again. "Come on guys and gals, I guess we don't have much of a option on our hands." Though she really wanted to check the pods to see if other people were there, and maybe they would all have a better chance with an even larger group. When the yet another person fell from the pod, she went along side Jade and stood by as she asked few questions.

Karin wanted to go with Jade, but at the same time she didn't. She would rather stay with everyone else. But if there was just two of them, then they could maybe move faste---no....she shouldn't think like that....it's wrong. Wasn't it? Her mind was still debating over this and she paid no attention to what the others were doing. Or more like she had no clue of what was going on around her.

Dante placed his hand on the hilt of his blade and stood up just a enough to peer through the cracked window of an SUV. Fortunately for him, it worked in his favor and he was able to see multiple directions some how through the jigsaw puzzle of the cracked glass. From what he was seeing, the cost was clear. But he could never be sure about that all the time either. There was always something lurking, ready to strike when you slip up.
Noah smiled, glad two of four agreed. He looked back to The other two. "Come on, we're all lost, if at one point we couldn't trust each other it doesn't matter now. I think we need to stick together." He says, turning to follow Kay'Koe and Jade. He paused again. There was more confusion. "Wait." He called up to Kay'Koe and Jade. He looked around. There, not even 30 feet away. Another person. He turned towards Jasper. Hoping he was friend and not foe. It didn't occur to him that what he felt was not normal. Or the headache it gave him he assumed was from being in those pods. Gods what he wouldn't give for some water right now.
Skylar came to a 3 way intersection, and paused to catch her breath and assess her surroundings. She looked at the buildings, broken down and toppled. There were some cars here and there, but not as many as when she was getting out of the last city she'd gotten stuck in. She'd gone in only to pass through, and got lost amongst all the wreckage. So many streets were filled with debris and bodies. Cars, buildings, chunks of buildings, random mounds of concrete and rock and pipes. Cars, having previously exploded, were covered in scorch marks and graffiti. She'd had to navigate around the closed roads, and got very very lost. Next thing she knew it was night time and she was being ambushed by thugs. She took them all down without much trouble and without ANY hesitation.
Unfortunately, the noise attracted creatures. She'd had to run from those, shooting behind her but not wanting to waste too many bullets on a hoard of shit-heads she knew she couldn't defeat. She had managed to make it out unharmed. She knew one of the most important things to do to survive is get into shelter by night, or stay the fuck quiet.
She looked at the bright streets before her now, and suddenly down the road she saw a girl running through the middle of the street. Skylar froze for a second, then dove into the shadow of a building. She watched the girl for a minute, choosing to let her pass and not starting any trouble.
She couldn't believe though, that there was another human right in front of her. Another human being....probably one of those lures. Working for a group of thugs, going out and asking for help or money, then distracting the victim while the thugs ambush them. Still, she didn't move, not wanting to start any trouble.
((Lol where'd Kat go? XD She was just here. Kaaaaat! We gotta get out of the creepy horror movie facility! You coming with us!? lolol...))
((Sorry >~< I was working on homework, plus posting in another thing.))

"Hm?" Jasper muttered, still staring, transfixed, at his sword. Somehow, he wasn't even slightly surprised that the people were with him now, and were talking to him. He knew they were there. He had felt them coming.

"No." he said, taking Dawn from her display and, after a moment, sheathing her in the sheathe on his belt. He turned and faced the girl who had spoken to him, who had been joined by another boy. "No, I don't know where we are, or how we got here, or anything else, for that matter. But I did get that message." he paused, and a puzzled look crossed his face. "Wait...who the hell are you?"
Jade glanced behind her at the others. "Oh yeah, we should- I'm Jade Krizen. 096742. I'm 26 years old. Apparently we all got here the same way. We all don't know what the hell's going on."
Kay'Koe blinked for a moment at the man's "Who the hell are you" because now that she had thought about it, no one had introduced themselves. That's probably why everything felt so uncomfortable for all of them, because she knew that it couldn't be just her who felt atleast the tad bit uneasy around every still. So after Jade had introduced herself, she threw her idea out there. "I think the more proper question would be who are WE." She said. "Introductions everyone?"

Karin stayed behind Caleb as everyone spoke and when the subject of introductions came up, she felt sort of eager to get to know everyone. Or atleast who everyone thought they were based on their situation now. She wanted to wait until someone else introduced there self.

"I guess i'll get things started by saying it's nice to meet you Jade. I'm 002543 Kay'Koe Robbins. And as Jade said, we have no clue of what the hell's going on."
He hesitated a moment and then looked at the others with him. "Noah Daniels. 0-0-7-0-0-1." He says in introduction. He felt himself constantly tense up, as if waiting for a reason to have to reach for his sword. But so far the people before him seemed fairly harmless.

((I can't help wondering if we should wait. Like everyone could do their introductions of who they are. But there are still a few people who haven't been able to respond yet. Just a thought.))
((That is true once I think about it. And I dont want to leave Banette to far behind either. So I guess we can put a pause in place for a moment.))
((I agree. :) I was wondering liquidz, how soon can we have them escape the facility. Also, hopefully there are some large monsters lurking around? XD so they can all start discovering their powers and how to fight together etc etc))
((Well, they're going to run into something before they leave the facility, and just long enough to get Banette's characters caught up with ours. If it takes longer than expected, then we'll just continue on and leave a space hole in for Banette's characters to jump in.))
((Cool cool, I'm on 24/7 so I'll respond soon as I can when things get rolling again. In the meantime I'm waiting on responses in shedding light. :) ))
over a year ago BanetteGhosneir said…
((Sorry, i woke up late today, and i had a cold, as for why i woke up late, i skipped 3 days of sleep to figure out an AI)

a Pod opened up, following the same sequence, but there was something strange with this pod.
[Greetings 037443, Jack, ERROR. You are awake. You have a task. Complete it.]

the Pod continued it's process of injections, but the strange thing with this pod, was that it was empty.... there was nothing inside... or atleast, nothing they could see or hear, Jack inside was pretty confused on what the hell was going on, the hell is this machine? the pod threw him out, landing him on the ground, as the pod ejected his umbreil, though to others, the pod made an ejecting sound, but nothing fell out.

Jack caught Umbreil, just as the Pod next to his begun its function too.

[Greetings 037444, Aquentia, Ark. You are awake. You have a task. Complete it.]

Aquentia followed the same process, being confused, more of her single memory than anything else, she was pushed out from the pod onto the ground aswell, as Jack begun to pick himself up from the ground, then Aquentia's large suitcase ejected from the machine, landing next to Aquentia.

"hey, are you ok?" Jack asked, though there was no reaction from Aquentia.
"Hey? you alive? hello?" Jack was a bit, unstable, holding onto the pod's side to stay standing, Aquentia didn't seem to acknowledge his presence, as she picked herself up, using her luggage bag to do so.
"h-hello?... A-anyone?.... i can't see" Aquentia's eyes were still adjusting to her surroundings.

Meanwhile, Oa, who had awoken quite a long time ago, stood at the entrance of a different room, inspecting both her memories, and the blood.
((I'ts A-OK Banette. Alright so due to the event in which everyone will get split up into two groups, you can get your characters to where everyone else is, or we can bring the group: Karin, Kay'Koe, Noah, Jade, and Jasper,] to you. Whichever you would deem comfortable.))
-----------------------------------------­---­---­

Karin eyed everyone for a moment as that made three people that had introduced themselves. She didn't quite like thinking about what would happen if silence were to dawn down on them, so she took a deep breath, mustered herself up, and just went for it. "I-I'm 008674, Karin Popley, a-and it is nice to meet you all in a place like this." she said.

Kay'Koe glanced over at her, seeing that she was still hiding behind Caleb. Was she really scared of them, or that cautious? Then again, she couldn't blame her. "Nice to meet you to Karin." She said with a small nod. "Alright, who's next?"
((Lol Jade is rather direct, so I'll take care of it XD ))
Jade went to the two newcomers and smiled apologetically. "Hey there you two, welcome to our also confused group." She gestured to the others. "We were just going through introductions and addressing wether or not anybody knows," She counted the things off on her fingers, looking at the ceiling casually. "WHERE we are, WHY we're here, HOW we got here, and any other information that could help us get OUT of here. So faaaarrrr..." She looked back at them, then back to the two new people. She shrugged and shook her head. "Nobody know's anything. At all. We were all given our names, numbers, and a weapon. AND the same creepy vague message of "You've got a task, complete it." Soooo, yeah. Oh and um, I'm Jade, and we were just all introducing ourselves. You two ok? Would you happen to know anything more than we do? Cuz we'd reeaaallly like to get out of here. OH! AND! There's a creepy-ass trail of blood leading down a dark hallway, and we've decided it's our only lead out of here, and that it's best to take out any enemies before they jump us." She looked back at the group. "Did I forget anything?"
((2 new people? :P if you mean Jack and Aquentia, they can't see/hear Jack cause of his passive, remember?))
((so he's just invisible? O_O Liquidz said in the intro that nobody can start off knowing how to use their powers for the sake of story development and etc etc. ))
((he doesn't know how to, It's a passive, it's active with and without his consent :P))
((oh um ok then. Then just imagine she only spoke to the other girl and I'll go back edit it later.))
Aquentia looked around carefully, she stood up, and nodded to the person addressing her.
"I'm Aquentia, Aquentia ark, i think the machine said 037444 was my Number... i have this luggage case... it feels like i own it... and i don't remember anything except a long dark hallway, with a wheelchair at the end..."
Jack stood there... she didn't acknowledge his presence either.... was he being ignored? he waved hir arms around
"Hello?! anyone?!"
Caleb watched and listened in silence as everyone spoke. The whole time, his eyes darted around inspecting the room keenly, looking for an escape route. Though he didn't voice it, Caleb felt that he would be okay on his own. Something in him didn't seem to like working with people. He couldn't try that at the moment though. He needed answers. And he knew it was only with help that he would be able to get them. He had also quickly analyzed all the others. They were all as disorientated as he was, none of them seemingly knew anything more than the other. At the moment that was a good thing. That meant nobody had an advantage. He also noticed that each of them had a weapon, like he did. Mostly swords, and a hammer too. The only one who didn't seem to have a weapon was the girl hiding behind him, Karin. The new girl, Aquentia had a luggage case though. Caleb looked down at his wristbands again.
His gaze moved to Jade who was speaking to the new girl that had just joined them. When she had finished, he spoke.
"Caleb Jade." He said with a plain tone "O75206." He then looked back at Karin who was still hiding behind him "I think you can quit hiding now, I don't think any of them will hurt you. I won't either...unless I have to."
He looked at the others and spoke for all of them to hear "Also, if we were given weapons, that means there's something or someone we'll have to fight, a threat we'll have to defend ourselves against....or maybe..." He paused "...considering a darker scenario, maybe we have to fight each other inorder to leave this place." He said that last part grimly, the whole time keeping a stoic expression "Who knows, this may all be someone's twisted idea of a maccabre show where only one of us is meant to be left breathing in the end." His eyes turned more serious as he spoke "If unfortunately that's the case then we may have no choice. None of us has anything to lose, we have never met each other before and hence have nothing linking us. Its not difficult for anyone to kill a total stranger. I don't know about you people, but I'm keeping that in mind. Anything is possible and I'm ready for anything."
Aquentia was confused, and pointed to the blood, which seemed to lead towards light at the end of a hallway.
"I'm assuming those people had the same idea, but they seem to have left us a way out.... so no need for the murder plots... but i have a question."
she looked towards the pod before hers, Jack's 037443
"Was this one always open?... or are whoever they are the perpetrator of the blood on the floor?"

Jack turned to look at his pod
"i came out of that... but i don't think you'll answer me... you all seem to be ignoring me... that, or I'm dead...."
he checked his pulse and heartrate
"no.. I'm quite alive...." he then checked his mouth and nose for breathing... he had no breath
"what on earth?.... how?"

((I'm assuming Oa is on the other group))
((Okay, so I think before this next step is taken, Banette you should actually be notified that the others cant hear or see Jack if i'm correct, BUT the creatures can. Let's just put it that way to be fair if that sounds alright to you. And I'm taking the next step riiiiight abooooout.....now.))

"W-wait! We may be linked together because....because we wouldn't all be standing----" She trailed off while everyone was speaking to one another. Karin's eyes were darting back and forth. Not from Jade or Kay'Koe or anyone else. But on the ceiling. She was trembling a bit and slightly tugged on Caleb's shirt numerous times. She didn't know if she was seeing things correctly or if her mind was still getting used to where they were. But she could see it. Right above them on the ceiling, she saw a black spot. From her perspective, it was small, but growing bigger. She sputtered trying to get out her words. "G-g-guys......" She tugged on Caleb's shirt a bit harder.

Kay'Koe was in the middle of reintroducing herself to the "new" girl, Aquentia. "Hi, i'm 002543, Kay'Koe Robbins. Pleased to meet your acquaintance Aquentia." She said before turning to look at Caleb. "As for the theory of us not being linked together any how, I don't think that that is necessarily true. If it were then why isn't their more of us? And why are we the only ones, out of all of these pods who haven't---" She froze as something tapped the ground in front of her. It had the same reaction to hitting the ground as a large drop of water would. But this was no water. Whatever the substance was, it burned at the ground slowly just as an acid would. "What the---" Before she could finish her sentence, a flash of red light began to occur as if it were an emergency light. And then the automated female voice spoke.

"Attention. Attention. Security of Stasis Facility 343411622 has been breached. Emergency, Stasis Facility #2 has been breached." As the voice spoke, the red light continued to flash. There was a large echoing bang coming from the ceiling, sounding like a large hammer slamming against metal and concrete at the same time.

The first thing Kay'Koe did was grasp the pole of her hammer tightly as she went to hold it at her side. Her heart began to thump just as it had before. "Breached!? That means something is getting in right!?" Indeed. It did. That's exactly what it had to mean. Something that wasn't suppose to be getting IN was doing so. She turned and her eyes landed on the bloody path that they were planning on taking as she heard a large roar like yell come from the darkness of the exit passage way. Her instincts kicked and she swung pushed whoever was in her space out of the way before she swung her hammer. At what? At the large bloodied bod that came flying out of the dark at them. When her hammer connected with the pod, it small pulse shot through it and it went flying off to the side, crashing into a line of ,luckily, empty pods.

Karin freaked out as the pod came flying towards them, only to be parried by Kay'Koe's hammer weapon thing. She felt something surge through her body. She didn't know what else it was besides a triggered fear. The cross pendant she had glowed very dimly. Her eyes were able to adjust just in time to see something very large emerging from the dark of the exit way. The lights began to flicker more and a large....a large SOMETHING could be seen and heard grunting. She could see that it had pale green skin.....and horns. Long curved horns. And she could definitely see that it was a bigger than all of them by a pretty large amount. It was muscular, and it was.....coming closer. Only then did she notice it was dragging a second pod behind it that was covered in blood just as the ones that they had seen before. Her body locked up. She was afraid. Very afraid.

Caleb looked back at Karin as she tugged on his shirt. "What's the matter?" He asked, but then he noticed her expression. It was like she had seen a ghost. He began following her gaze upwards but then he was startled as the red emergency light came to life and the female automated voice resounded. Caleb looked around in alarm. That didn't sound like good news at all.
His eyes darted towards Kay'Koe when the pod came flying towards her and she batted it away with surprising ease.
Caleb's eyes then widened in shock as the huge monstrous creature emmerged before them. "What the hell...?" He muttered. He had never seen such a thing.
((Well, i made Jack's power in the sense that these pod folks were created to be able to survive in their own way, making Jack undetectable to only intelligent life would be sorta pointless if it doesn't help against all dangers, so could we make it that the monsters can hear his body breathing, and detect his heart rate and heat instead? that would reach both of our requirements no?))

Aquentia shrieked at the colossal creature standing between them and their exit, instinctively she held up her luggage back close to her chest.... why?... this was a strange situation but it feels as if she knows what to do.
"Everyone, stay calm, if the creature begins toward you, keep your weapon ready, if possible try not to aggravate it further"

the hell? that thing was gunna tear them to shreds, and we need to stay calm?... well... she probably wasn't meaning Jack after, she didn't even know he was there.... then again, the creature was looking at Jack... maybe IT could detect Jack?... Jack gripped his umbrella by it's handle, his hand moving on it's own, he wondered why he was gripping the handle weirdly... what, was he gunna use it like a weapon, he laughed at himself.
((OMG sorry guys I'm back now :D I'll just jump back in XD ))
Jade had drawn her sword, something in her strangely prepared to fight the beast. Markings on the sword were gleaming. She couldn't possibly decipher their strange text right now. She noticed the creature had eyes. Good place to aim. For now.....
Jade let the creatures attention be drawn to the others. She felt bad for the girl that seemed barely even able to stand. She looked more terrified than the rest of them.
Jade eased her way behind the creature, then in a split second lunged at a leg and drove her sword through it. It pierced through the hideous skin and stuck out the other side. She tried to withdraw it, but it wasn't budging.
"SHIT!!!"
Caleb didn't do anything to hide the surprised look on his face when Jade attacked the creature. Was it even possible to fight such a thing? Talkless of defeating it. Just then a thought occured to him. Something that he had said himself.
If they had been giving weapons, that meant they had to fight something. His words made complete sense at that moment. It was more than obvious that they had to fight and kill that creature inorder to survive and leave the facility. They were all armed to do just that.
Instinctively, Caleb knew what to do. Clenching his fists, Caleb lifted his hands and struck his wristbands against each other. The wristbands tightened on his wrists and began expanding. Layers of metal began springing out from them and sliding over each other. The wristbands expanded till they had turned into twin gauntlets that covered his hands and forehands. God Hand.
Caleb looked up at the creature, ready more than ever to fight it. He tightened his fists, but remained where he was. His entire body and all his muscles tensed. He was ready to spring out at any moment.
((If anyone hadn't noticed, their going against a Juggernaut right now. Just putting that out there :D))

Karin backed away as Caleb stood there, ready to fight while she was afraid for her life. She didn't know what to do. Everyone had weapons, but what could she do? She didn't have anything but a accessory item, she didn't have anything that seemed much like a weapon.

Kay'Koe hesitated when it heard the creature grunt in agitation at first before it let out a angry roar. Her mind raced and her instincts kicked in. Though her body fought against making any immediate answers, her instincts got the best of her and she charged in to aid Jade in taking down the creature.

The large grotesque creature roared and pulled it's leg upwards while the owner of the blade that was stuck through it's leg was swung right along with it. It stamped it's foot down and it's wound seemed to regenerate around the sword. It began to charge at the group of "food" in a savage manner, moving extremely fast for something of that size. It swung it's arm and knocked Kay'Koe to the side, sending her crashing into one of the surrounding pods as it went after the group.

((I was wondering what creature XD I was re-reading previous posts like "WTF ARE THEY FIGHTING" LOLOL Thanks for clarifying!))

Jade was thrown across a large amount of space and slammed against the nearest wall. She realized her sword wasn't in her hands when her head was even remotely clear enough to think thoughts. She jumped up, stumbled for a second, then paused and re-assessed.
She felt like thinking was something she was good at. "Assess. Observe. Analyze." She told herself. She realized she was speaking out loud.
The giant fucker was going after the group. She took off running, and a wave of confusion hit her head hard. She thought she had tripped for a second, she was so out of it from slamming into the wall, but she realized quickly she had just stumbled for a mili-second. She kept going, giving her legs a giant "almost to the finish-line" sprint. She came up behind the thing and wrenched her sword from his leg, using a strength she had no idea she possessed.
His leg didn't work. Maybe, since he was standing like a human, and had the basic for limbs, head, and face and eyes....maybe....
She literally jumped into the air, and with a coordination she also had idea she possessed, she drove her sword into his spinal cord. At least, she hoped he had one. The sword pierced his ugly skin in his lower back, directly where any human's Lumbar sack would be. She hoped she'd made some kind of damage.
If this thing had the basic human features, he had to have some weak spot somewhere! And he was too big for her to hit his eyes now. Unless she could jump again and have him focused on the group...
She wrenched her sword out of his back and yelled out, "keep him focused on you! I'm gonna try and get his eyes!"
(The Lumbar sack is literally a balloon of spinal nerves. If it's fucked up, it's one of the many injuries that can paralyze a person. I don't know how I know that XD ))
((Aaah, Human Anatomy.))
((And Banette, that would work perfectly. Everything would be more equaled out.))

Karin took a step back and stumbled, falling on her butt as she watched the scene unfold before her. They were attacking the thing. Why? Why were they doing that when it was so much bigger than them. So much stronger looking than them.

Kay'Koe felt as if the life had been knocked out of her completely, and her body was extremely numb. Yet, she found herself able to move and fight passed the pain as she got back to her feet. Surely a blow like that should have- been enough to kill a human. Kill her. But it didn't. It just left her body aching for a moment with the numbed pain before she was able to make her way back to the group to help them defend against the charging creature right before Jade had stabbed it.

The creature roared once more in anger as it fell to the ground, slinging the pod from his hand at the group as it fell to it's hands and knees. It's green blood oozed from it's wound that immediately began to regenerate itself, but slower than before. Around the area where the blade had been stabbed, a disgusting bulging motion began to occur rapidly before spiny bones shot from it's back, aiming to pierce through whatever was attacking from behind.
Caleb watched for another while.As the creature went down on all-fours, his body suddenly reacted and he sprinted forward even before he could notice. He swiftly covered the distance between the beast and him. He abruptly jumped, his feet leaving the ground and lifting him higher than he thought he could go. The running start served as some sort of boost as he propelled forward. In mid-air, he pulled his fist back and punched. His fist connected with the creature's huge mouth with enough force to send a jolt through its skull and even jar a couple of teeth loose.
Jade managed to avoid the disgusting sharp bones by barely an inch. She jumped back with a strange speed and fluency no human should be capable of. She realized suddenly that she wasn't dizzy anymore. She actually felt as energized as she had before the creature attacked.
Had she healed that quickly?
Maybe, was she maybe still passed out on the ground and this was an illusion?
Something about that word made her speak.
"Illusion..." She muttered, like she was figuring something out. And she felt like she was. Something in that word gave her strength. Something, but she didn't know what. She pushed the curiosity away and focused on the beast, which was now on it's hands and knee's. She ran around it's right side and plunged her sword right into it's neck, horizontal to the ground, seconds after Caleb punched it. Her sword stuck through the other side like some hideous piercing.
It's back was healing slower. She pulled her sword from it's neck and green blood spewed from it's mouth and wound. She raised her blade high above her head to drive it down into the beasts neck, right where a Human's spine would end and vertebrae would be centered. (Cuz, you know, when people tear a vertebrae it can make them be paralyzed too. Not always permanently though. It's more like a "Fuck me I'm stuck in bed for week's" injury. XD Like when pro sports players get hurt it's always like "Torn ligament, slipped disk, torn vertebrae, pinched nerves, etc etc. Gotta love that Human anatomy lol ))
((Lol, yep.))

The large creature's wounds began to swell up as they began to heal slowly. The spiny bones that had came from it's back curved in and almost pierced through Jade's upper body but instead jabbed through the upper section of the creature's neck as if it were a natural emergency reaction. Being hit in the face angered it more. It's arm bulked up with disgustingly muscular mass. It's arm swung around at Caleb and connected, knocking him off the ground and across the room towards more of the blood decorated pods.

Kay'Koe braced herself as a tingling surge pulsed from her feet and she dashed at the creature. When she was as close enough to it as she was cautiously comfortable with, she used her speed as a leverage to shoot her higher into the air as she jumped, spinning the hammer like weapon by the pole and swinging it downwards, smashing it into the back of the growing creature's skull and slamming its head into the ground with a force great enough for it to crack the ground around them a little.

Karin quickly moved and barely dodge the pod that the creature had slung from it's hand. Her heart was racing and it felt as if she were moving faster in a sense that she didn't quite understand. She backed away from them, finding no strength to get to her feet.

The creature grunted and shook it's head wildly as it lifted it from the ground. Veins began to pulsate along it's head and the spines that began to grow longer began to grow around it's neck and slowly started spreading over it's head. It's hand grabbed at Kay'Koe and successfully captured her before pushing her into the ground with a large display of power.

Kay'Koe felt all the air leave her lungs as she was slammed into the ground by the creature's large hand. Her body locked up on her for a moment as the pain struck that volume and pushed her body into a state of paralysis. Her hammer had loosened in her grip. .
Jade quickly jumped in and stabbed the creatures arm 3 times. Then she remembered her plan that she had almost forgotten in the panic of seeing Kay'Koe in the creatures grip....
She plunged the blade right into the creatures eye. It sunk in the beasts skull, almost all the way up to the hilt where Jade's hands twist the blade. She pulled it back out quickly and pulled her elbows behind her right side, aiming the tip of the blade for the beasts other eye.
The creature reached up, releasing Kay'Koe and swiped at Jade, aiming to knock her off of it as it pushed itself into it's feet and the spines that were stretching wrapped around it's head protectively. It lifted it's foot and stomped it into the ground causing the ground to crush and rise before under it's force before it managed to get Jade in it's grasp and began to take off running with it's arm extended, aiming to smash her against a wall of pods. It's foot stepped on Kay'Koe as it took off, luckily most of it's force being reversed because of how the outside of the bottom of it's feet was softer.

Karin's eyes widened in horror and she shook her head in denile, not believing what was happening around her. She didn't understand why she was so afraid when everyone else was engaging in attempting to kill the creature.