pokémon How far are you?

NaokoMisume posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 12:30AM
Okay.Here,you can tell people where youre at in your game.Any game,even the GBA.

pokémon 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NaokoMisume said…
big smile
Im just collecting pokemon i beat Red and stuff.
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Let's see.... I beat Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl. And working my way up the gyms in HeartGold.
over a year ago Hanna_Hetalia said…
meh
I've completed Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Yes, I filled the Pokedex until reached the limit. Also I've completed my Leaf Green XD
For Diamond I stop after completing the battle tower, and Platinum I stop playing after my friend made my memory card lost, so I'm still thinking to continue filling Pokedex or get the colored medal of Battle Tower, though I'm sure I just need 1 strike again to get all of colored medals if I didn't lend him my memory card ;___;, also the Pokedex will reach the complete too ;___;
For Soul Silver, after defeating Red now I'm trying to fill my Pokedex and preparing the team for Battle Frontier :D
 I've completed Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Yes, I filled the Pokedex until reached the limit. Also I
over a year ago slushy said…
i beat silver,pearl,leafgreen,emerald,platinum,an­d soulsilver
over a year ago SacredDawn said…
I've beaten Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Saphire and Ruby, Diamond, Platinum and I've just got to beat Red in HeartGold! I'm stuck on FireRed with the 6 islands I havent played it in a while though ._.
over a year ago Super_17 said…
cool
i've cleared;
-red
-blue
-gold
-silver
-crystal
-ruby
-emerald
-fire red
-diamond (ongoing,i didn't like the gen4 pokemon though)
-soulsilver (im in training to beat red)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago twilightrox43 said…
wink
Okay I've beaten Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Crystal, and I CAN'T BEAT LANCE IN HEARTGOLD!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
over a year ago ellamcewenasker said…
smile
Well I Got 444 Pokemon in My Pokedex for platinum, And Ive got lottsa lv. 100's