pokémon Favorito Pokemonand Why

lovebaltor posted on Jan 13, 2010 at 12:58AM
my fav pokemon include, moltres, giratina, jolteon, mew, blaziken, arceus, darai,dialga,shadow lugia and many others. Thos pokemon are all really awesome and can kick ass. those a my favs and reasons. So, who are ur fav pokemon?

pokémon 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AKetchum01 said…
Marill, it won me the Heat Badge! And every-other water type!
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
Latias,Latios,Kyogre and mew = cause there legendarys, Dewdong, Arcanine, Pikachu,Swellow,Jolteon,Espeon,Glaceon
cause they have really good moves
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago slaking said…
heart
all the turtle and tortise plus mew
over a year ago WeatherWarrior5 said…
cool
My favorite Pokemon is Larvitar. It may be small, but it can learn awesome moves and it can kick ass.
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Arcanine forever! It's cute and is super fast. And has awesome strength.
 Arcanine forever! It's cute and is super fast. And has awesome strength.
over a year ago boltlover said…
My fav. are Rapidash and Paichu. They are bothe very powerful and i love them so!
 My fav. are Rapidash and Paichu. They are bothe very powerful and i amor them so!
over a year ago Kallm3k9 said…
cool
Charizard and tyranitar, been with me since i started liking pokemon. both powerful, yet so delicate only a skill trainer can train them well. ;)
 Charizard and tyranitar, been with me since i started liking pokemon. both powerful, yet so delicate
over a year ago TeamGalacticFan said…
heart
I love Mudkip because its strong in battle and because in the mstery dungeon series I always end up with one as the player character and plus it kicks butt!
 I amor Mudkip because its strong in battle and because in the mstery dungeon series I always end up w
over a year ago trainerSilver said…
i like mew and celebi not to mention tyranitar, mines lvl 95, i love garchomp the most. it has awesome skills, awesome look, and is one of the only ground types that can learn surf. beat that onix!
 i like mew and celebi not to mention tyranitar, mines lvl 95, i amor garchomp the most. it has awesom
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
My fav pokemon's always been Squirtle. It's so adorable and it was one of the origanal's. Plus, I loved in the series how Ash's had those awesome shades. XD
over a year ago twilightrox43 said…
kiss
My fave is Jirachi. Why? I LUV her. In Jirachi Wishmaker, I cried my eyes out when she disappeared. I vowed I would someday get one. Then, in the U.S. (and maybe other places), they released a free Jirachi giveaway at Gamestop. So I went and got my Jirachi. I luv her, she helped me get outta tough situations. JIRACHI FOREVS!!!!
over a year ago bmarme said…
smile
Giratina, because I sorta think that he's KAWAII!~(lol)
and he's pretty powerful, next to Arceus
 Giratina, because I sorta think that he's KAWAII!~(lol) and he's pretty powerful, seguinte to Arceus