LionClan, LeopardClan, and TigerClan Welcome to My Page!!

kittehluva posted on Dec 26, 2012 at 05:27AM
'Sup peeps!! If you wanna you can be a cat in one of the three mighty clans!!!! (OMG) Let me know the following about your cat:

Name: (Should be a normal warrior name)

Clan: (LionClan, LeopardClan, or TigerClan)

Status: (Leader, deputy, med cat, senior warrior, warrior, apprentice, queen, elder, kit, whatever)

Personality: (What are they like?)

Appearance: (Fluffy or short-haired, fur color, eye color, big or smallish, any other distinct features that sets them out from other cats in that specific Clan)

Family: (Who are their kits, siblings, mother, father, mate?)

Background: (Tell me a bit about your cat's past. If they are leader or deputy, how did they achieve that role? Are they a really good hunter? Fighter? Tracker? If their personality is that they are sometimes a little off, why? If they get angry easily, why? What are some special talents this cat has? Anything interesting they've done? Something else I should know about your cat? If they are leader, what is their warrior name? If they are a kit or apprentice, what would you like for their warrior name to be?)

I am leader of LeopardClan. I'm Icestar. I'll fill out a bio for myself so you can get to know my character better.

LionClan, LeopardClan, and TigerClan 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...