Ktchenor 🎇😎 NEW YEAR, NEW FANDOMS (MUSIC EDITION) Inspired por Heather

ktichenor posted on Jan 03, 2022 at 07:10PM
So, ever since I got an i-pod I have downloaded a TON of music! Problem is I've rarely listened to it... 😳 But this year I'm going to start listening to every album, song from these artists (some new, some not so new) that I might have scrolled thru. Mainly because I get distracted *nervous cough*
But it's time to broaden my horizon! So, once a week or so I'm going to listen to something new and rate it on this forum 😊
And if I can I might upload the video and let you decide if you like it or not Yay!

*Now feel free to create your own forum! It can be any fandom, music, T.V, movies, comics, whatever floats your boat!

So let's have fun, yeah! And thank you Heather for the inspiration!
 So, ever since I got an i-pod I have downloaded a TON of music! Problem is I've rarely listened to it

Ktchenor 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ktichenor said…
big smile
Crazy Expensive (explcited) by Basside & SOPHIE

(R.I.P SOPHIE 🌹)

🌟🌟🌟This song is amazing! Definitely need to listen to it more!
jlhfan624 commented…
Awesome! So happy you've decided to cadastrar-se me on this one! :D over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks! One down and.. too many to count to go! *lol* over a year ago
smile
Love Again by Dua Lipa

🌟🌟1/2

Good song, definite repeat. The constant use of the word God d*mn kind of irks me a bit. My mom hated that phrase and it's not my fave either, tbh but awesome beat, love the artist! So it's a keeper.
crying
Mother Love by Queen
🌟🌟💔

Now I love Queen and this song is hauntingly beautiful, it'll also tear your heart out when you realize Freddy never finished it. Cause this was the last song he did before he passed away. He stopped towards the end cause he wasn't feeling well and said he would finish it later... that never happened. So great song just hard to listen to so.... I'm NOT crying you are! 😭
hmmm
Across The Universe by Evanescence
🌟

There's a saying that the best way to do a Beatles cover is to never do one! *lol* Honestly I prefer this if was a instrumental. The song starts off with a My Immortal (which I love!) feel but then it goes into a whiny depressing tone which is so unlike Amy Lee. It literally sounds like she's crying. And the song really isn't depressing so where is this coming from? The song also doesn't really fit her hauntingly beautiful vocals. Basically it's like Kayne West singing opera....
So I luv ya Amy but... no
last edited over a year ago
heart
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Malia J
🌟🌟🌟🌟

How many times can I say wow!? Best cover of this song EVER!!! Dare I say better than the original!? *gasps*
Seriously, this song is hauntingly beautiful! It's slower and a bit darker and it has a Cranberries feel towards it which I love. Plus I can understand the lyrics! *lol*
Such a gorgeous song! Yes, please!!!!
smile
Break A Little by Kirstin Maldonado
🌟🌟1/2
So Kirstin from Pentatonix doing her own thing! Good on her!
The song itself? Nice, great lyrics. She proves herself to be quite the song writer. Melody kind of sounds familiarish(?) not sure why but this song is a repeat. But one of those songs that may takes a few plays before adding a like but very good!