dr. house Last House episode!!!

Salvation_Girl posted on May 18, 2010 at 01:05AM
HOLY MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOD!!!! At the end I was crying... I have never cryied happy tears before in my life. Never! It's an amazing feeling. I m so happy it hurts. I knew, I knew, I knew I had to have faith. I knew! I must never lose my faith ever again, not in something I apparently love so much in order to cry of happyness that two imaginery people are having sex tonight.

dr. house 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vieamemusique said…
Don't get me wrong, I flipped out and died of happiness and cried and all that. And I've been waiting for this for six years. But, but, but, but....

We know House doesn't do happy. And sooner or later, they are going to mess it up.

I just don't even know where it could go from here.
over a year ago Salvation_Girl said…
heart
Who cares? Tomorrow hasnt come yet. Today... oh god, today is so perfect I wish the time would stop...!!! It;s gonna be a whole summer of romance! And dont get me wrong, I am a realist, sometimes, well all the times just as bitter as House, but when you live your life like House, all closed up and sincerely miserable, then the one moment of happyness is multiplied by a billion. This was such a blast! But guys, if you didnt like it, any opinion is welcome.
over a year ago hughrocks said…
kiss
I agree!! I am elated that she finally said those three words to him, that we all knew was coming, but where does it go from here. They are totally meant to be, omg I can't belive I am so attached to an imaginary relationship, but I totally LOVE HUGH!!!!
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
I dont think they are together. Maybe House was dreaming, hallusinating even though he doesnt remember taking the drugs, or he really died either in the second collapse or... HOLY CRAP I JUST REMEMBERED THATS HOW PAYNES WIFE DIED!
heart
Ok If that's the case, I am absolutely gonna start drinking or something. But I really dont think so. Every season finale they do something to completely change things. If there werent the last scene the story would be just the same, it would be an ordinary episode. Why make it a season finale? Not to mention the thing with the hallusinations is getting really old.
over a year ago Anette1964 said…
heart
The same with me. I too cried happy tears the first time in my life. MANY THANKS to the makers of House MD for giving us such a wonderful ending of a terrific season! And please ... Let House live, let him thrive. There will be enough stuff for telling strong stories even if House has got at least a little bit of happiness in his life that is so full of pain. I couldn't bear it seing him again like for e.g. in season 1-5. He suffers enough why not letting him have someone he loves and who loves him back. (Sorry for the not-so-perfect English) And - I know it's "only" a TV series :) but it's the best one ever! You Americans are the BEST!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Steve_McQueen64 said…
cake
I knew this was going to happen... okay maybe I didn't! Haha, but I had a feeling Huddy going to happen soon, and even though I thought that House was going to take those pills, I wasn't all that surprised when Cuddy showed up. I was surprised when she said I love you to House! I was so freaking happy I fell off of my couch, I've been waiting for this and at the moment I'm not worring about how House is going to screw it up.
over a year ago 476 said…
heart
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!!!!
dumshit Lucas finally got DUMPED! serves him right goin after House's woman!!!!!!
they are sooooooo perfect together! <3
BUT 13! <3
she cant leave! shes great on the show!!!!
overall... FUCKIN AMAZING EPISODE!!!!!!
over a year ago 476 said…
worried
one more thing... is this the last episode EVER?!
or will there be another seaseon!!!!!
i NEED another season!
mischievous
There will be two more seasons for sure. They have signed off for hem. Now two years from now what will happen well see.
Ok, about the 13 matter: the way I'm picturing it in my mind, in season 7 when 13 comes to give her resignation, House catches her from the arm and tells her in that serious tone he uses when he tries to say something really important and meaningful: NO. We will do everything. Stay.
13-You cant do anything.
House-You must stay. I'll do anything. I'll never stop.
13-I appreciate but...
House-Your place is here. Your-place-is-here.
And then she stays!!!
And then maybe they do something to help her!!
Oh!!! I think I'll write it into a fanfic.
Cuys I love you all. I am so happy you feel the same. For those of you who had never cried happy tears before: what an experience, huh? this will definitely leave a memory, cause you know,most of the time my experiences are not that happy, so I forget most of my live. There are very few snapshots in my head, but this will absolutely be one of them!!
over a year ago codydog0317 said…
heart
At first when house looked like he was going to take the pills I'm like NOOOOO ALL YOUR HARD DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!!!!!! then cuddy came and I'm like thank god haha and when she siad she called it off with lucas and said she loved I'm like wow didn't see that coming plus houses expression was the best
I knew something big was coming in those last two minutes -- as they wouldn't do the whole house-went-off-the-deep-end-again thing. But hot damn, LE and HL deserve effing awards for that episode. The raw emotion...gah! So many people are upset because of the ship and whatnot, or it was predictable, or it's just not the same -- bah humbug on those people, srsly.
over a year ago malyshka said…
LAME! This whole episode was lame. The writers were trying way to hard to ensure that house was an arrogant ass.
It started out with him climbing in the mess of rubble (like this is 24 or something) but when she grabbed his cane---cool. I think it was good that she dies, sets up for that good scene with him and Forman. The last scene with Cutty in the bathroom, also a little lame; could have been better.
worried
You thought the scene with Foreman was good?!!??!!??!!!!
over a year ago malyshka said…
The scene was good because it showed that house is still searching for "truth." He did everything right and is left with an inconclusive answer. Foreman, like any normal person, tries to ensure house that it wasn't his fault, but falling to hosue's logic, concedes to allowing him to return to drugs. That is why I liked that scene. THe acting was a little lame, but it had an important part.
I actually thought the acting in that particular scene was beautifully done. OE rarely gets to show emotion and in this case, he did wonderfully. I don't necessarily think it was that House didn't have an answer -- I think he was upset that he did have the answer and it didn't change anything. Logic and rationality, as he has discovered, can't help him in some situations. I don't think that's lame at all, but that's just me.

And on the arrogant ass remark, if anything the writers tried to ensure the audience the exact opposite -- that House is human and does have emotions. If you want to see an arrogant ass with no remorse, seasons 1-mid 4 are where you should be. Minus No Reason, of course.
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
Ho-ly-crap. They signed a contract for 2 more seasons!? That means the show will end right after season 8 and right before season 9. See where Im going with this? CHARMED, PEOPLE!
over a year ago geryd said…
wink
its great tht thers stil 2 more seasons. nw in the following seasons am looking to see a more emmotion filled House,i mean the writers have been depicting him as a pain in the ass not caring bustard for so long. but giv th props for season 6 it was so intense all the way,i was personaly fed up with th hallusinations
cool
Ok, by the way, I've watched the episode 6 times by now, every time I'm loving it even more!!! And, I watched so many times to make sure I got the bad acting thing right, yeah, there's no such thing. The acting between Foreman and House, Cuddy and House, 13 and Taub, Wilson and everyone was superb! And if he had holded on to his cold-hearted bastard consealment, I would have so been sick of him. And I cannot stress the point that IT WAS ALL ALONG ONLY A COSEALMENT enough!
laugh
LMFAO on the charmed comment!!!!
over a year ago prezjackie said…
heart
My facebook status reflected my feeling just one single minute post season finale viewing:

"OMFG, HOUSE AND CUDDY......TOGETHER!!!! FINALLY!!!!! OMFG!!!! YESSSSSSSS HUDDY FANS!!!!"

I think that was the best episode in a while. The emotion and confilcted feelings. You could see House in EMOTIONAL as well as physcial pain. If Hugh Laurie doesn't get the emmy next year, I'll throw the biggest hissy fit such the world has never known!

Huddy, I'm so freaking happy, SO HAPPY!!! 6 years people!!! 6 years!!!!!!!! That's a LONG time of waiting!
over a year ago prezjackie said…
cool
@malyshka I guess I'll peg you for a person who absolutely despises Fox Mulder.
LOL^^
over a year ago Steve_McQueen64 said…
tongue
After the whole Huddy shock wore off, which really didn't last long, I got myslef wondering, what about 13? I know I should be being a better House fan and worrying about 13 sooner but do you think she's leaving because of her disease starting to show? Probably...