dr. house What you got for natal

cudambercam13 posted on Dec 24, 2009 at 07:48PM
Post what you got for Christmas! Or Hannukah, or anything else!

dr. house 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
I got 2 house shirts, Ghost whisperer season 4, wii games, LPS stuff, nows 31 and 32, madea goes to jail dvd, and a green amber triquatra neckless. Plus im gunna get more!
over a year ago HouseJr said…
Well it's not Christmas here yet, but I'll post what I got when I get it :D
over a year ago Miss_Cinic said…
I got House 5th season DVD (two days after the italian release btw), one wii game of winter sports, the "The Boat That Rocked" DVD (^^), The wii console with 3 games included in the pack, chocolates, a lot of flavoured black tea, a card of my city that offers me free entrance in all the mueums of teh city. That's all...

AND THIS IS AMAZING!!!
over a year ago housefrk said…
I got a bunch of DVDs and a handful of giftcards, a pair of shoes, some clothes, the Sims 3 expansion pack, and a laptop bag
over a year ago mz_cade said…
smile
Da only thing dat i got 4 christmas is money, a gift card to walmart, and a bracelet and earrings
over a year ago HouseJr said…
Okay I got a got a Keyboard (not for the computer one you make music with) and all it's accessories (stand, bench, adapter, and carrying bag), a laptop cooling pad, Sims 2 pets expansion pack, All three The Sandlot movies, a book, some clothes, and some money :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
i got my other gifts! so i also got more LPS stuff, lady gaga the fame cd, lady gaga the fame monster cd, and cash ;)