dr. house The House MD spot secret Santa!!! Closed. IF YOU DIDN'T GET A PRESENT...CHECK THE fórum OUT!

oldmovie posted on Nov 27, 2009 at 03:24AM
Okay so I've always really wanted to do this and I thought it would be really fun. For those of you that aren't familiar with secret santa, here are the basics:

- If you sign up you will assigned another user who has also signed up
- You must give them/make them one of the following: A piece of fanfiction, a fanvideo, any sort of graphics (icons, banners etc), a fanmix, or anything you can think of that seems creative and shows you put some effort in
- You will have until December 24th to complete your entry. You may submit it to the spot any time you wish
- When submitting your present, you must put the user you made it for in the title
- DON'T TELL THE USER YOU GOT THAT YOU ARE THEIR SECRET SANTA....its secret for a reason people!!!!
- When making your present, please cater it to the person. For example don't give a Hameron fan a Huddy banner. That's not nice people, or in the spirit of this.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!!!

Users participating:
- oldmovie
- Aivi
- babybell
- midnyte007
- misanthrope86
- HouseJr
- livethislifeup
- laughingGrl
- Lisa_Huddy
- JustHuddy
- Huddyaddict12
- AwesomeHippie
- huddyislove
- LUCIE452
- heeeresjoyce
- newmixgirl
- HuddyBrave
- cudambercam13
- House34
- yunioshi
- cheery_blossom
- Irina92
 Okay so I've always really wanted to do this and I thought it would be really fun. For those of you t
last edited on Dec 01, 2009 at 08:37PM

dr. house 57 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 57

over a year ago Aivi said…
smile
Sounds fun, I'm in :)

But I have a question [like always]: You said we need to sumbit the presents on the spot, right? But it supposed to be secret, and if we sumbit it people can see who made the present and for who is it...
Or maybe we can't tell it UNTILL we sumbit...

Anyways, I hope you understand what my question was xD
over a year ago babybell said…
I'm totally in. (did you hear that? totally in. I'm not just in, i'm totally in. Like me not just being in, but M&S in. Which only British people will get.... but oh well...) (is it just me or does it seem like the more times i say "i'm in' the more sexual it sounds? It's probably just me....)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago oldmovie said…
LOL bb

Aivi, its only secret until you submit it to the spot, and maybe send the user a message as well, just so that they know the present is there :) Hope that helped!!!
over a year ago Aivi said…
^ Yeah, I kind of knew it's like that, just wanted to make sure :)
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
Sounds like fun, I want to join.
^ YAY kk
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
big smile
ME!
Lol I was waiting for you Missy :)
over a year ago HouseJr said…
I'm in, sounds like fun. It will be easier than the whole FP one (which I just signed up for as well XD) because we seem to be more close here, it'll be easier to make presents :D
^ Yeah that's why I set this up, because a lot of us here know each other so well and are all so tight. Plus I'm sure many users, who aren't confident enough to partake in a site wide event, might feel more comfortable taking part on a spot by spot basis.
over a year ago livethislifeup said…
I'm in. I don't like the whole fanpop thing. too..hectic. too many strangers to pick from too. It's like a family here. :)
Perfect! Good to see you again LTLU!!!!!
over a year ago babybell said…
We are very tight. And i mean that in the closeness way, not.... I will stop speaking now...
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
^lmao. ummm ill do it, i just hope mi thing doesnt completely suck... yeah im in. :D
over a year ago Lisa_Huddy said…
Ill join! And I agree with HouseJr. We are a whole lot closer here and gifts will be a lot easier XD
over a year ago JustHuddy said…
Sound like fun, I'll join!
over a year ago Huddyaddict12 said…
lol! This was such a good idea oldmovie :) I'm in!
over a year ago AwesomeHippie said…
big smile
I'll try idk how my persent is going to be any good but i'll try
WOW, we've got a good number guys, keep signing up!!!

For those of you that are worried about your present not being very good, I'm sure most of us just like that something on this spot will contain their username in the title :)
over a year ago huddyislove said…
mischievous
I'm IN!!!!!!
over a year ago LUCIE452 said…
i'm in too !
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
I'd love to join. :)
big smile
You 3 have been added :)
over a year ago livethislifeup said…
cool
Good to see you too OM. :)

Chances are, I'm doing writing. Easiest thing I could do. ;)
over a year ago newmixgirl said…
smile
This sounds like fun!
I'm in!
and I agree this spot everyones is very close
over a year ago HuddyBrave said…
Sounds like fun! Count me in! Everyone on here is close...I just hope I don't get a hameron...no offense Hams but I wouldnt know what to do...lol I would probly do a fan fic or fan mix or a photoshop thing.....Great idea to do it on here OM
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
Sounds fun! Sign me up!
The new people have been added!!!
Oh just for everyone's knowledge, you will recieve your user on the 1st of December
how exactly are we getting paired?
Lol I'm going to throw everybody's names into a hat and pick them out in pairs :)
wink
Haha so you get to see who we got. I see how it is XD
Last chance to sign up guys!!!
over a year ago House34 said…
worried
I just saw this.. I'm out right ?..and you are 18 already..oh well..it's okay :P I can't wait to see what you guys will do for one another
over a year ago yunioshi said…
shoot! i meant to sign up for this! too late?? I was at work/school all day!
Okay you guys have been added, but now the Secret Santa has been officially closed.
over a year ago cheery_blossom said…
Hey OM! :) This sounds like alot of fun! I would love to sign up!
If we can get one more person then you can C_B, because otherwise its odd numbers, so ask around for people and if you can get someone else to sign up, I'll add you both to the list. (But quickly because I'm sending out the secret santas right now!)
over a year ago Irina92 said…
omg can i sign up can i can i can i????

i know it's last moment's entry........
*fingers crossed*
KK you can both sign up!!!!

But seriously guys, THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED BECAUSE I'M SENDING OUT THE SECRET SANTA STUFF!
mischievous
thx thx thx thx thx thx thx!!!!!!
<3<3<3<3
awesome idea by the way..........=D
You're welcome, you're lucky, you caught me just as I was finishing :)

Okay everyone, just in case you need some ideas for gifts (say you aren't good with making images)

1) Fanfiction
2) Fanmix (a bunch of songs all about Wilson maybe, message me if you need help)
3) A pick perhaps about the user
4) maybe a nice article about why they're special and what they add to the spot
5) maybe an article about they're favourite character/ship/whatever
6) Or get another user who IS good at making fanart to help you out

There's a lot of things you could do.
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
Why didn't I saw this before *facepalms* I feel so stupid =// *goses cry on a corner* I really can't believe I didn't saw this *headbangs headbangs headbangs*
over a year ago yunioshi said…
Can we make a master list if possible that way we can see what everyone made for everyone else. Cause a lot of times it's hard to keep track of what's been posted and whatnot.
yeah agree I'd like to see what everyone else did........=)
over a year ago x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
hmmm
am i too late to sign up?

its prob what i get for not being around but id like to participate
For Numbers and Hilly, if you can get one more person to sign up with you then I can include you, because where would the fun be if you both know that you are each other's secret santa?

Unless of course you don't care, then you would just be making gifts for each other.
smile
I agree with yunioshi and Irina92 !! We wanna see what people did!! :)
over a year ago cheery_blossom said…
A master list has been posted, its in the list of forums :)