dr. house The House MD spot secret Santa!!! Closed. IF YOU DIDN'T GET A PRESENT...CHECK THE fórum OUT!

oldmovie posted on Nov 27, 2009 at 03:24AM
Okay so I've always really wanted to do this and I thought it would be really fun. For those of you that aren't familiar with secret santa, here are the basics:

- If you sign up you will assigned another user who has also signed up
- You must give them/make them one of the following: A piece of fanfiction, a fanvideo, any sort of graphics (icons, banners etc), a fanmix, or anything you can think of that seems creative and shows you put some effort in
- You will have until December 24th to complete your entry. You may submit it to the spot any time you wish
- When submitting your present, you must put the user you made it for in the title
- DON'T TELL THE USER YOU GOT THAT YOU ARE THEIR SECRET SANTA....its secret for a reason people!!!!
- When making your present, please cater it to the person. For example don't give a Hameron fan a Huddy banner. That's not nice people, or in the spirit of this.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!!!

Users participating:
- oldmovie
- Aivi
- babybell
- midnyte007
- misanthrope86
- HouseJr
- livethislifeup
- laughingGrl
- Lisa_Huddy
- JustHuddy
- Huddyaddict12
- AwesomeHippie
- huddyislove
- LUCIE452
- heeeresjoyce
- newmixgirl
- HuddyBrave
- cudambercam13
- House34
- yunioshi
- cheery_blossom
- Irina92
 Okay so I've always really wanted to do this and I thought it would be really fun. For those of you t
last edited on Dec 01, 2009 at 08:37PM

dr. house 57 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...