dr. house OMG ! Is it true ? [Please Answer]

eugee__93 posted on Nov 23, 2009 at 05:32PM
Apparently, folks at House MD are giving us one heck of a show, and one heck of a sixth season.

They already gave us Hugh Laurie rapping on season premiere; they already got Taub leaving House MD. Foreman already fired Thirteen, Cameron and Chase getting divorced, House and Wilson moving in together, Cameron leaving House MD; and now…

Sela Ward is coming back to House MD. As you all must remember, she plays House´s love of his life Stacy.

And Stacy is back in House´s life.

Soon, we´ll see that. What do you think about Stacy coming back to House MD? Share your thoughts, please.

Link:
link

dr. house 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tabbyhearts said…
hmmm
Gosh, I hope not. As much as I loved SW in the show, bringing her back now might drive House over the edge emotionally. He's dealing with a whole bunch of crap right now, and seems, on the inside, fragile. Though I'd like to see her mentioned or back for an episode later on, I don't think season six is the time to bring her back.
over a year ago eugee__93 said…
Maybe you are right but I really want her to come back to the show some time :)
over a year ago vieamemusique said…
I could totally see that happening -- after all, on 11-18, Ausiello said someone was coming back for a job at PPTH and that someone else was not very happy about it.

But, I dunno if they want to go down that road again -- especially since the closure they had on that subject. But, it would make Cuddy super jealous...but then again, she seems pretty put out by him on all levels....

I am so torn! :p
over a year ago rosehustle1 said…
I would love Sela back. I think he was a fun and interesting character. It would be interesting to have her in House's orbit again, especially, now that he's a much healthier House.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Rainey said…
smile
At first I wasn't to keen on the idea of Stacy returning but now because of the Cuddy/Lucas storyline I do want her to come back. It will be interesting to see how Cuddy reacts and to see how Stacy reacts to the 'new' House. Also how House handles all of the emotion this must be causing.
over a year ago lifiyu said…
smile
I really like to see Sela comes back!!I love her so much.And I do believe that House will have a happy life with Stacy.Since House can live without Vicodin now!
over a year ago kibby said…
big smile
I REALLY hope it's true!
over a year ago erlina41 said…
big smile
It would be great to see her back!
over a year ago lovehugh said…
I would just love it ,great tv , Cuddy would drop Lucas like a hot stone lol, she always was jealous of Stacy , I think he had a very hot and sexy demenour with Stacy ,one of my favourite moments was the end of 'HONEYMOON' when she came to see him and made that speech about him 'being THE one ' ..when she kissed his cheek and he closed his eyes it was so very moving , phew !!!!! . with Cuddy its more playful and funny , not that its not had its moments ...wink wink, ....... but he was the one who finished it with Stacy, he said it was because he couldnt (or wouldnt ) give her what Mark could.. and I think he genuinly meant it at time and I think he really did feel sorry for Mark too , but he has changed himself since then, he has been through a lot and seems to WANT to be happy more now than ever before. so I say YEAH !!!! bring back Stacy and let them fight over him , yummy yummy ...can I join in please ????
 I would just amor it ,great tv , Cuddy would drop Lucas like a hot stone lol, she always
over a year ago rosehustle1 said…
Has it been confirmed that she is coming back?
You guys are buliding up my hopes about Sela coming back to the show ! I thought that it was unlikely to happen. But now I am so excited ! She is the only ONE for him ♥
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
im afraid its not going to happen :( we've asked greg yaitanes (one of the directors) and he's said it isn't true! and im pretty definate that he wasn't lying
im reli sorry!
Ouch, :[
I was really excited. But who knows, maybe in another season she come back ♥ x]
over a year ago NeonGlo said…
tongue
I don't think she's right for him. She just doesn't have the temperament. The right woman could laugh at his jokes and be able to slap him down on a regular basis. That would actually tickle him. The writers don't get it. They just cast a beautiful woman with intelligence and assumed that's it. Nope. He's too messed up for that.
over a year ago teardrop said…
I like the idea: Stacy gets him, she really knows him. It could be good for him. Or really bad. Either way, it seems like a good source of drama.
NeonGlo: Stacy is the rightest woman for House. Any woman in the show understands him as Stacy does. She handled House the best way. The woman for House has got to have some balls - and boy, does Stacy have them
over a year ago cheery_blossom said…
I FREEKIN LOVE STACY. I would be sooo overjoyed to see her back :D
Me Too ! She MUST come back. Everyone loves her, specially Greg House x] ♥
over a year ago pure_rebellion said…
tongue
@ eugee__93

*huddy hormones take over* But Cuddy has Balls TOO!!!

Please don't throw rocks at me for being totally Huddy biased.
over a year ago Irina92 said…
surprise
No!!!=O I used to like Stacy in season 2 when I wasn't much of a huddy fan, but now....... To have some Huddy scenes, someway Lucas must leave. And now an another problem is coming... I don't want to think that Huddy isn't meant to be!!=(
Well, maybe Cuddy has ball too but she wants to have a normal family and House doesn´t. Stacy and House are Right For Each Other ♥

Please don't throw rocks at me for being totally Stouce-Hacy-Houcy biased xD
over a year ago lotem26 said…
hmmm
No way!! they already said Lydia is comin back!
over a year ago rexie said…
if this was true it would totally make season 6 for me xD
over a year ago Steve_McQueen64 said…
hmmm
NO! I really don't want Stacey back, it would stall any Huddy progress, not that I don't like her...
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
I'm a Huddy, but I actually liked Stacy. I wouldn't mind if she came back. Plus, it would be interesting to see if Cuddy would care or not...
over a year ago lotem26 said…
mischievous
Jessicat- agreed!
If stacy and Lydia both come back, maybe Cuddy will get alittle jealous..
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
cool
lotem26- That would be great! I hope you're right. =)
over a year ago gabydq said…
Well, i've got to agree with the comment above, it would be more than interesting to see how Cuddy reacts to that...
by that i guess you see i'm a Huddy myself, and therefore i'd kinda be very disappointed if House ends up with Stacy.
Anyway my bet is Cuddy would get more than just a little bit jealous. (or that's what i'd like to happen)
over a year ago fiddledeedee said…
I would love to see Stacy come back. She and House were the best, but now I love House and Cuddy. I do think, though, that if she does come back they will just toy with both relationships like they are now with House and Cuddy, to the point that real Huddy lovers are geeting sick of the whole thing and could care less. Procrastinating in the story line to create more interest is expected, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. They are ruining their own show!!!