dr. house Why is Stacy the perfect woman for House:

eugee__93 posted on Nov 23, 2009 at 02:38AM
Because she is the only one who knows and understands him. She also saved his life, remember ? I hope she came back to the show ♥
The realtionship between House and Cameron would never work.
It´s obvious that there is something between House and Cuddy but if Stacy appears again House ´ll be with her.

dr. house 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago eugee__93 said…
I honestly think that House/Cameron is never going to happen, but they're never going to stop flirting now and then, the tension is just there. House/Cuddy may happen but I don't think they're right for each other. Cuddy gets weak when it comes to House. She is very strong on the outside but deep down she's that woman who doesn't want to constantly have to prove herself, who wants to have a family and a baby. And I don't really think House is a family person. My pick is Stacy because despite her flaws, she handled House the best way. The woman for House has got to have some balls - and boy, does Stacy have them
over a year ago Bery said…
You're so funny XD

"Cuddy gets weak when it comes to House"
That is so true.

"she handled House the best way"
From the women in House's life, yeah, I agree.

But House pushed her away twice now and I'm almost positive that she's not coming back. It's very sad but the truth is that the infarction ruined what they had and it can never go back to what it was because House himself cant go back to that.

For a love interest for House, I prefer Hacy over Huddy and Hameron, but it's not gonna happen. And it's not Stacy in particular, House is gonna end up alone.
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
So true, Bery. I think House really will end up alone at the end of the series.
over a year ago Hilson said…
Lol. XD I have to say you have some good points.
I think that Stacy will come back but just to CLOSE her love story with House. Finally he ´ll end up alone :[
over a year ago lifiyu said…
worried
I want Stacy back to,if it's possible.I do think Stacy is the only woman who understand House exactly.Cuddy just can't be the right one for House.
over a year ago rexie said…
i think Cuddy and House will never happen on a permanent basis (though i think they will briefly get together at some stage) , if the writers do that story line then the tension will go, and i don't think they'd end the show with them being together as that would be completly inconsistent with the series. and Cameron and House were only ever close to having a spark in season 1, now i think she will just always like him, but he's never really going to be into her. Stacy was so perfect for him though and id love it if she came back. but as Bery said he's already pushed her away twice, so sadly its unlikely :(
over a year ago rosehustle1 said…
I don't want him to end up alone at the series finale. He started the series alone. I think it would be nice if a new character was introduced in the last half of season seven and then they end up together in the end of season eight. My vision for the series finale is House and this new woman leaving PPTH and he is moving because of her. He realizes that he wants to be with her more than he wants his puzzles. I just think that would be so amazing. He would still be a doctor and now he would also be a best selling author detailing his past medical mysteries. I have thought about this way too much. But he would finally be peaceful enough to move on. I don't want him alone at the end or dying of liver failure. I want him ready to embrace a new change in his life because people who are in their fifties usually begin to change their priorities and career aspirations, and I think it would be great to show this development in House. He can still be snarky and challenging but just a bit more at peace with his life.
I am SO excited about the last season. His relationshio with Cuddy at the end of the serie is unlikely. That´s my opinion, so he´ll end up alone, with Stacy or with a new character.
ive always wondered if they will bring Kate the shrink from 4.11 - frozen, whom House clearly had a thing for, into the picture. that could be an alternative for House. but maybe not. id rather Stacy came back (:
^ I actually think I liked him better with Kate, I think I would like it if she came to PPTH
i think it would definatly be interesting. i thought she also had an interesting interaction with Wilson, when she told him she thought he wasnt as nice as he seemed.
i think itd be cool to find out about that....
Find out about what? :o

And yeah, that's another thing I really liked about her, she figured a lot about Wilson in a very short time. Only House has been able to do that before :)