dr. house I'll never forget...

cheery_blossom posted on Nov 17, 2009 at 02:53AM
SPOILERS FOR 6X08

Maybe you liked her, maybe you loved her. Maybe you didnt.

Regardless, she made an impression. Cameron has left the show, and chances are we wont be seeing to much of her again :(

Even if you DIDNT like her, there must be SOMETHING she did over the last five seasons that stuck in your memory.

So just post the opener (I'll never forget)
and then say your favorite scene/quote...or whatever. :)

Goodbye Cameron!!!

We'll never forget...

dr. house 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheery_blossom said…
I'll never forget...

In season four, when Cameron made a bet with House on when Cole (one of House's forty fellows) would kick his ass :)

...Cameron won :)
over a year ago rosehustle1 said…
I'll never forget...
In season three, when she told Chase, "It's Tuesday" and he answered "No, it's Monday" and she said "I didn't want to wait." It was so sweet and I was so happy that she finally admitted how much she really cared about him.
over a year ago Bery said…
heart
I'll never forget...
How she cried at the end of "Informed Consent" as House told her he was proud of her. Powerful scene, sooo moving.

Beautiful forum post cheery_blossom <3
I'm gonna miss her :'(
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I'll never forget...

Her compassionate nature.
I'll (also) never forget...

In "Unfaithful", when Cameron told Cuddy that she should tell House she wanted him at Rachels baby-naming ceremony. Dont know why...but this stuck with me.
over a year ago fargo1 said…
sad
I'll never forget...

When Cameron went to Chase's house on monday, saying it's tuesday and when he corrects her, she says "I know, it's just.. I didn't feel like waiting." I really, really liked them as a couple. I'm a hardcore Huddy fan, but I'm really, really going to miss her..
over a year ago Aivi said…
heart
I'll never forget...
Her hair style changes xD

But really, I'll never forget the scene in "Fidelity" when she told House about her husband. It's one of my favourite scenes of Cameron.
Just remember this makes me cry... ><
over a year ago oldmovie said…
I'll never forget......
Cameron in "Acceptance"

THIS is one of my favourite quotes from the show ever and it always moves me, "When a good person dies, there should be an impact on the world.Somebody should notice. Somebody should be upset."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
i'll never forget...

her sex talk in occams razor w/chase. that was funny.

ALSO... ill never forget 4x01 when house finds her in the E.R. and she's like "3 weeks"
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
oh me again
ill never forget...
when the ducklings told house he wasnt going to die. they looked sooo happy. & house was all pist... haha lol
I'll never forget...
how stunningly beautiful she looked in "All In"
heart
I'll never forget...
how affected she was by the death of the baby in the episode "Maternity"
over a year ago Hilson said…
I'll never forget...

How hot she was. =D

Also, when she tried to impersonate House. XD
Her hair style changes xD
i considered butting this! haha :)

nice quote OM. I almost forgot about that one :/
heart
I'll never forget...
how radiant she was on her and Chase's wedding and how beautiful she looked with her white dress.
over a year ago Sarah00 said…
I'll never forget....
THAT BEAUTIFUL KISS from season 3 Half-Wit.

Plus she looked very pretty in her last scene, don't you think?

Goodbye Cam. I already miss you much :-[
over a year ago greghouseismine said…
God, where do i start?

I loved the scene in Occams Razor. The sex thing! Class!
And the bike ride in Deception...
The Kiss in Half - Witt...
Love Hurts, Honeymoon.....
over a year ago Aivi said…
I'm tryring to remember stuff about her and I just can't stop crying. Seriously, I'm not kidding... God, I'll miss her so much... ><

I'll never forger HER.
over a year ago lovehugh said…
There are countless things I can write about Cam , she had so very many terrific scenes with each one of the cast in her time ,a really good actress with such emotion and expression , worthy of being a member of the House cast , she was always fabulous in the House scenes especially .She is by far what House needs to keep some sense emotion softness and feeling in his life , 13 is motionless expressionless and cold in comparison ,in fact she is colder and less feeling than Chase or Foreman and they wouldnt try to soften him anyway , so losing Cameron is losing a big part of what made House tick I think , they should have have kept her and got rid of 13 , I was so upset at their last scene , I do hope they change their minds and bring Cam back ...please ..pretty please , I at least watch the scenes she is in unlike the 13 ones which I fast foreward every week. BRING CAM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Anna91Huddy said…
I'll never forget her in Informed Consent: she really was worthy of House's pride.

I didn't love her, but I didn't hate her either...anyway I'm going to miss her: she is Cameron, she had been there since the beginning and now, she's not anymore. It's going to be...weird without her.
over a year ago hughday said…
So many wonderful Chameron scenes, the one that sticks in my mind is from Control, one of my all time favourite episodes, where House tells her that everybody likes her and she asks him "do you?" and he says "no" wonderful we were all waiting for his answer.
I'll never forget...
her conversation with Wilson on Spin

Wilson: You can't control your emotions.
Cameron: No........ just your actions.
over a year ago babybell said…
Ironically enough, the one that sticks in my mind is the Hameron kiss. that and the moment when she goes, something to the effect of, "I thought you couldn't love. But you just couldn't love me." When Stacy was there. Heartbreaking. Plus the points already mentioned. Her exit was amazing, i have to say. when she said "I loved you and i loved Chase..." and that whole speech was amazing. I will say this once and once only: Cameron Love <3

Also the moment House looks at her in the dress - at the time i totally did my first shipping giggle to that. You know when theres a really cute moment and you get really embarrassed no matter how much you wanna watch and you giggle nervously? That one <3
over a year ago sportzluva23 said…
I'll never forget her exiting speech,her beautiful wedding, or the way she really connected with patients, especially Cindy in "Acceptance." She was such a great character, I'm really gonna miss her.

Oh, also the "It's Tuesday." "No, it's...Monday" scene and the kiss.

I could go on...