dr. house Unknown are the Known Unknowns to me...

RP_Puzzle posted on Nov 10, 2009 at 08:27PM
Try to keep spoilers to a minimum cause I am quite enjoying not being spoiled, though someone told me Lucas was coming back, but I thought the cost was all clear and BAM it happened in the most horrible way imaginable! That's Shore for ya though...

Anyway, if you didn't get it from the thread title, I am confused and distressed about the latest House episode. I'm like boo yeah Thirteen's in Thailand, Taub's happily working away at boob jobs or whatever again, and the original team's back kicking butt having a good time like when House messed with Foreman playing charades and writing the answer in the blinds (I so want to do that someday XD).

Then this episode happened and I come to the boards and see Cameron's leaving and the preview tells me House is trying to get his old team back...and I'm like nooo just hire a new one!!!

Anyway here are my 4 points of confusion:

1. And most importantly, what the crap is the relationship between Cuddy and Lucas? I interpreted it (probably due to my Huddy biases) as Lucas being a friend to help Cuddy with her kid and listen to her distress over House's meltdown. He's nothing more as of yet, but since he's in a reliability position and apparently that's what Cuddy wants now, there's a strong likelihood it could be a more-than-friends relationship. Is this correct or am I completely off base? I'm dying to know!

2. How the crap is Thirteen suppose to come back? She hates Foreman and I feel (sorry Foreteen fans) that they never really clicked in the first place. Sure I guess I was sort of getting used to them and they're an ok couple, but I dunno Foreman didn't care at all she left and he was going out with her for like a year or something. I know he's had the same reaction to girlfriends in the past, but come on, can't Foreman grow and change like House, Cameron, and others have?

Also I thought I read somewhere Olivia Wilde didn't like where her character was going and quit, which makes sense because I also heard she didn't get along with Omar Epps.

3. Wilson's paper. Dude I'm so glad House knocked him out I love his character developments lately it's like he's doing good things, but being a jerk about it too XD. So House gives the paper for Wilson so that he doesn't get his license revoked right? Well he picked up some other guy's badge meaning that other guy will get his license revoked, but there were witnesses that House didn't look like the actual guy and wouldn't they launch an investigation into persecuting House for practicing Euthanasia?

4. So Cameron thought Chase was cheating on her right? Where the heck did that come from I mean honestly? Just last season Chase professed his undying devotion to her like it would've changed that quickly I mean he was absolutely adamant. He's handsome he could have any girl he wants, but he was willing to hold out forever for Cameron.

Um I think that's all I'm confused about...so thoughts/comments would be appreciated :).

Side thoughts:

The episode Thirteen left Wilson says something like you're the only one who hasn't gotten wrapped up in House's insane web, you'll keep him grounded. Is it just me and I'm interpreting this wrong or is that a bunch of bull? I mean look at the whole drama of her having Huntingtons and compromising his practice over it, trying to kill herself when that guy held her and House up in Cuddy's office, when she got a brain tumor from Foreman's stupid decision. She is soooo not grounding House if anyone is it's Taub!

Also 80's music, House, and dancing: two things I absolutely love, so I was in Huddy heaven last night despite how it fell apart a bit! So amazing *squees*

dr. house 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bery said…
1. It's definitely a relationship between Cuddy and Lucas. Pretty sure it wont last though, I'm thinking they are adding complications to force House to truly admit his feelings for Cuddy and therefore eventually lead to Huddy.

2. Not a big fan of Foreteen either, but it's not the reason why she took the job so Foreteen needn't be the reason why she'll come back.
About Foreman, I'm sad to say that I so agree. I don't feel that he has had any character development, or at least very little. His character doesn't grow and it's always the same story with him, wanting to prove himself, being ambitious, wishing deep down he could be a human/nicer version of House, and it always ends up with him acting like a jerk and screwing it up. He's always stuck in the same mess, one which is not that interesting to watch, in my opinion. It's really no surprise that he's the least liked character on the show, the writers/producers surely aren't making him likeable to the viewers :/

3. I'm so glad House did that too! Wilson shouldn't loose his career to make up for his unreasobale guilt! :'(
I love this new House, it mixes the insane and assholish side of his personality that has always been evident, with the caring side of him, which has ALWAYS been there too but he had never had the balls or whatever to act on it, being scared shitless to expose himself like that. The new House has it all, I WANNA KEEP HIM FOREVER.
Yeah that whole thing about who takes the hate that Wilson would have taken if he had given the paper wasn't resolved. I'm assuming that the owner of the badge that House stole of course explained that it wasn't actually him who gave the speech, and it will remain as the anonymous guy who gave the ballzy speech.

4. Well, by this episode it was more than obvious that Chase was keeping a secret from Cameron. Since he had been acting kind of distant with her because of it, she just guessed it might be that. Kind of hard to guess what Chase was actually hiding lol.

About what Wilson said to Thirteen of what she meant to House, I think he meant that she keeps him grounded in the sense that she's the only one of all his teams who both stands up to him and doesn't need him, she could easily get another job. I don't understand these things comletely though, there are gaps in the reasonings of the show as to who could get another job and who couldn't.

Hope I helped! Or at least hope that I didn't annoy that much ^^
over a year ago Beatrix8520 said…
smile
Wow, great answer Bery....congrats, really! Detailed and concise! :D. I agree on everything you said and I think it's really annoying too that Foreman is not devoloping as a charcter....he is so boring....

As far as Chameron is concerned I am not sure they are actually doing a great job there, I mean, as you said RP_Puzzle, last season they were all in love and now after the first difficulty they just seem too fall apart that easily? How could have Cameron ever think Chase was cheating on her? Sounds pretty stupid as an excuse....I don't know...their problems sound too sudden to me. I guess, as we are both trying to avoid spoilers, we must wait and see where it leads.

BTW: the 80's, Huddy, the dancing, the memories, the glances....
That was more than heaven! Just have faith....I know Bery doesn't believe he's gonna be THAT guy XD...but I am positive!! In the meanwhile, let's enjoy the ride ;) One thing will lead to another XD