dr. house Jen leaving House?

cudambercam13 posted on Sep 27, 2009 at 11:32PM
Is Jennifer Morrison leaving House? Are Cameron and Chase getting devorced? Did she quit? Was she fired? Where is she going if she is leaving? Is the leave temporary?

I have so many questions. Tell me your theories, thoughts, facts that youv'e heard, information on it, your views on it, links, other questions you have about the leave, spoilers on Cam and Chase, or anything else. Please!

dr. house 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
Here’s what else I’m hearing about this surprising and, I’ll say it, disappointing, turn of events.

Unlike Kal Penn’s dearly-departed Kutner, Cameron will not be killed off.
Morrison’s on-screen husband, Jesse Spencer (Chase), is not leaving the show. (Do the math and you can probably figure out how she’ll be written out.)
Producers are leaving the door open for Morrison to make a guest appearance later in the season.
The last point will prove little comfort to Cameron fans, especially since this was the season Morrison’s nearly three-year stint on the backburner was supposed to end. In fact, just last month series creator David Shore told me, “Chase and Cameron fans will be happy with the way we’re going to reintegrate them into the team — at least on a temporary basis.” (That temporary qualifier should’ve been a clue.) Even Morrison recently admitted it was “great” being front-and-center again. “I have been working a lot,” she told us, “and there are things that happen to House very early in the season that have a domino effect on all of the other characters.”

Neither Fox nor Morrison’s reps would comment, but I’m told the actress did not quit; her exit was a creative decision on the part of producers. Morrison — the first of the show’s original cast members to depart — shot her last scene earlier this week and her final episode will air in November.

i think it's stupid to kill off cameron... thats imo
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pietruszka said…
Aww, that sucks. Even if I don't love Cameron, she's really important person to the show. A lot of fans will quit. I hope they played it right...
over a year ago miss_orange said…
sad
I Hope Ausiolo (I'm not sure that's his Name) is wrong..
I mean he said something about wameron last season, but he was wrong........
I Hope he's wrong. 'cause if Cameron leaves, I don't wanna watch House anymore................
over a year ago greghouseismine said…
i do think its red herring!
over a year ago pure_rebellion said…
Even thought Cameron isn't exactly my favorite I too think she is important to the show. And I think JM is hilarious. But Im sure however the writers handle it it will be good, I trust them to do it right.

Also I think that maybe we should make the title of this have a Spoiler warning,or maybe everyone already knows.

The only confusion I have is how Chase and Cameron just got married.
Besides Ausiello sometimes get things wrong.
The Wameron thing, the thing where he said Cuddy gives House a present (?!) and other stuff.
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
I remember something from when Kal left the show... at first, they said it was a creative decision too and then, after everyone had been outraged and bashing the show... turned out Kal left for the white house. Who says Jen isn't off to something she doesn't want to reveal yet just like him?

link

Read this... we know it's not Hugh and Lisa. Might be another show... but what if, and I stress the what if so don't bite me, after all they have been through, Jen and Jesse just can't get along any more? Just speculating here... its not something you'd want the world to know and even though it says lead characters Chase and Cam could count depending how you look at it: The only lead character in House is House, the rest of them are supporting characters... they are more prominent in some episodes and then they return to the background, but Chase and Cameron are getting a big part of the action this season (the beginning of it)... Ausiello plays games all the time, it could be...

I'm not bashing them but what do we really know about them that isn't said in an interview or in front of a camera? That goes for all of the actors: we try our hardest and we know their professional selves better than anyone else but just don't know them and anything is possible!

I'm not trusting anything until Jen says something herself, just like with Kal.
over a year ago Dimitry-1983 said…
I represend one of the online Russian House M. D. fans (link). We hope that producers shouldn't fail 13.
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
1.Yes Jennifer is leaving house cuz Dave didn't know want to do with her it is unknown if she will be back or is it for good
2.The reason Cameron left is cuz she was mad that Chase choose his job over her she thinks that house caused...don't hate her for that