dr. house I need a House cake... Help!

cudambercam13 posted on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:42PM
My birthday is coming on the 6th of October and I want a House related cake. I need more suggestions because Hy-Vee and Judy wouldn't make a big Vicodin bottle. :( I thought about a cane, a red thong, a suringe, and a copy of the one House head-dunked into on the episode 'Broken'. Please post any suggestions you have for a House cake. And just to let you know, I dont care what kind of cake it is, but im definently having caramel ice cream as a reference to the stripper Karamel.

dr. house 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Aivi said…
smile
Wilson shaped cookies! I always wanted to make some xD

You can make a cake like in the 100th episode, a white cake and House written on it. Lame, but easy!
over a year ago AreKay said…
surprise
How about a cake using this photo
 How about a cake using this fotografia
cool
Or this one...
 Or this one...
over a year ago rosie77 said…
smile
go to a bakery that specializes in that sort of thing, u might pay extra but hey it's your birthday do it big
over a year ago fargo1 said…
The bakery hear my house made a cake with a picture of House playing the air guitar on it. It was all made out of sugar so it was edible lol.:P But yeah. Some bakeries will do that if you bring the picture you want on your cake to them. Good luck!
laugh
cudambercam13, (aka - Ladies of the HOUSE, lol)

I just HAVE to ask - on your birthday, are you planning a re-enactment of the scene on the HOUSE season 6 premiere episode where House does a face-plant in his cake!

Inquiring minds want to know!

PS - Happy Birthday!

RK
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
laugh
lol i thought of doing that. but then i wouldnt get any cake :/ hahaha! lol