dr. house Hugh Laurie fã Project

kazzie89 posted on Sep 23, 2009 at 02:33PM
Hi everyone!

Right guys, we all know that at the Emmy's Hugh was robbed. How this phenomenal, dedicated, remarkable, outstanding actor has failed to grab an Emmy is beyond me!
But alas, we all know that with this season premiere, which was phonomenal, they cannot make this hideous repeat again and score an EPIC FAIL on snubbing THE BEST ACTOR ON TV TODAY AND FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS-HUGH LAURIE!

So I had a thought. Yes. Me. All by myself. Never done this before but...
Why don't we the fans get together and get Hugh our very own Award, have it engraved and send along a book of our best wishes and congratulations for an amazing job on the show!

I'd really appreciate if people could spread the word about this to any other Hugh/House communities as I'm sure they would love the chance to help out and be a part of this!

Got any suggestions on any part of this then feel free to let me know! Like I said I've never done anything like this before but I feel like it's something we need to do , so spread the word folks!

If you want any of my contact details simply message me or reply here!
I am also available on Twitter www.twitter.com/kazzie89

The idea is to not just send Hugh the award but to compile a type of "Scrapbook" with messages from you the fans, and why not add a piccie with your message so Hugh can see all the people who got together to make the project?!
I would like it if people could start getting on with their letters for the "Scrapbook" and getting their pictures done. I will ask that all letters and pictures be sent to me so PM me for my address or if you just want to email them that's OK but I would prefer them to be posted if that's OK. Don't forget the 650 word Limit and if you could make sure the letter is written on an A4 size piece of paper that would be awesome. If this isn't possible PM me and we can sort something else out

Let's make this happen people!

Karen
x

dr. house 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kazzie89 said…
Anyone interested?