dr. house Broken Discussion/ *Spoilers* HOUSE LA Screening

yunioshi posted on Sep 18, 2009 at 08:07AM
So i just watched the season 6 premiere at the screening in LA and thought i could create a forum to discuss it that could later be used to discuss it after you all see it. if this sounds like a bad idea or doesn't interest you then just ignore this. otherwise i would love to have your input.

also, for going to the Free screening, me and my guest got snakes on a cane t-shirts, free popcorn and soda's dispensed in house md boxes with the snakes logo on them, a snakes on a cane pin, and a cool gift bag. here's a picture of it all!
 So i just watched the season 6 premiere at the screening in LA and thought i could create a fórum to
last edited on Sep 18, 2009 at 08:08AM

dr. house 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yunioshi said…
Where to start?? i'm just gonna go with i thought that it was absolutely brilliant. completely different than any other episode we've EVER seen (though i think we can all say that's nothing we haven't heard before). I have so much i could and want to say but i don't wanna ruin it completely for people who don't want it to be ruined. But i will answer any questions about it that you have or discuss anything else. though i will say. all of the trailers that had been posted before like 12noon today only showed clips from the first like 15min, and i thought, "i've already seen all of this, am i going to be bored?" answer: NOT AT ALL. It's amazing and brilliant. (though some huddy's will probably freak out watching it, i will say i did not have a hard time at all.) and i'll give my input on that as well if asked. :)
over a year ago karenpoland said…
I would just like to EVERYTHING,you can share.Thanks..
Who was Hugh sitting beside is one question?
Thanks
didn't see who he was sitting next to. the whole cast sat dead center towards the back of the theater. i actually didn't see him come in. i saw the rest of the cast getting their seats but not hugh. they gave a huge check to NAMI before the show started and that was all we really got to see of the cast. they left during the credits to go to the after party (i assume) but i didn't really stick around long enough to find out.

as for the episode. it's hilarious and touching and so well written. if hugh doesn't get an emmy for this, the world is not just. we learn a LOT about the issues behind House. it's heartbreaking and wonderful. and i liked Franka Pontete(?) though i know a lot of you will really hate her. but i don't think they had "pity sex" at all!! I think they were both damaged souls and found comfort in one another. but you guys can be the judge on monday. any other ?'s specific or general.
Thats all.Thanks.Glad you had a great time

one more actually.lol
was there any..not boos..but noise or something when the secenes with FP's character?lol
last edited over a year ago
none. nothing. :) as i think it should have been, i think it would have been impolite, plus it was well done and i really don't think there was any need to. :)
Cool so,Thanks:)
over a year ago housefan25 said…
Hey sounds like the screening was awsome:)i wanted to know, is House going to open up about his problems to anyone at the psychiatric hospitol?
over a year ago InesHameron said…
I don't want spoilers. I just want know: who wrote the episode? David Shore? Doris E. ? More than a writer?

P.S. - you are one lucky girl...be with Hugh and all cast... sigh
last edited over a year ago