dr. house Finish the Fic

PhantomofPoker posted on Sep 04, 2009 at 11:11PM
Hey. So I'm bored. Anyone wanna play a game? Let's play finish the fic. I'll start with a couple lines and then someone can jump in with another couple of lines. Then we can get a fan fiction going. Make your entry between one sentence to one paragraph (5 or 6 sentences). Also, don't post twice in a row. Wait for someone else to submit a line. It would be cool if this was a plausible fic, but we'll see where it goes...

A loud ring echoed through the dark apartment. A second ring went off. Then a third. After the third ring Gregory House groaned and partially sat up on the couch. He reached for the phone and picked it up.

dr. house 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago livethislifeup said…
cool
"Gregory House's house of hookers, how may we please you?" he asked sleepily.
"House?" Wilson asked.
"When you called, did you make sure you were calling the right person? Or do you have me labeled as the fourth ex-Mrs. Wilson?"
"Something's happened."
"I'm hanging up now," he started.
"Just listen."
"What did you think I was doing?"

Not entirely sure if that's six or seven, but good idea. This is cool. :)
over a year ago Aivi said…
"Avoiding, like always," Wilson responed.
"I'm not avoiding."
"Yes, you are."
"Now you're the one who is avoiding!" House stated. "Why did you call?"
"Something happened to Cuddy," answered Wilson.

Ohhh!! What will happen? :P
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
smile
"What happened?" House asked worriedly.
"I was doing some work on her computer for her cuz she wasnt working today and..... Rachel said your name. It was in something she wrote."
"Ummmm... So, nothing happened to Cuddy?" House asked relieved.
"She apperantly says your name a lot, so, maybe she fell in love with you, or something..." Wilson said awkwardly.