dr. house The Story of How We Came To Be

babybell posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 09:33PM
right.. so i was talking about this with om, and she reckoned that maybe i should make a forum because she collapsed into laughter when i admitted how i became who i am as a House fan and a Huddy shipper.. so we can write are stories down here, and we can all laugh at each other :P

Okay so, about half way through season 3 my brother said oh yeh there's a show called House on the TV and it was funny. HE said watch it. I said no. HE and my mum bought the first season - and i maintained it was a waist of money, but i didn't want to be left out.. and my the end of the week i had not only watched all the episodes, memorized them, commandeered the box set ( which i moved to my room, and its still here to this very day, scratched because of over use) and we ordered season 2, and i watched that in much the same fashion. Way back when i thought Chase was super cute and i shipped hameron. i really did... but i have an excuse ( yes i feel i need an excuse,) i wanted everyone to through themselves at eahc other and would have shipped Hase if it meant i got to watch a kiss lol, and since i was 11, and foolish and naive, i decided that at that point the writers ship hameron so if i went along with that i'd get some action - that and i thought ( past tense ) that Love Hurts was well.. cute. In season 2 i shipped Hacy but then she left and i thought she was a bitch ( im in love with House, i can't blame him for anything XD) and i felt really really sorry for him when he was doing the migraine thing... then i started watching Season 3 at " Merry Little Christmas" and was an instant Chameron. i adored chameron. seriously. With Half wit i started shipping huddy cause of the ass grab, but i was in love with chameron and would look on youtube for any mention of them so i watched quarters of any episode that mentioned Tuesday wya before they showed the eps in the UK, and i almost cried when they broke up.. i remember having to stop all my friends on a sleep over and watch house and they all went "aaawwwwwwwwwww" at the end of the ep where they broke up :( i find that hilarious now but y'know. and in season 4 i became a huge huddy fan... and then near the end (i was on fnapop by that time) i became me xD

So what you should skim read from that is: babybell hameron sweet mistake hacy kiss hating stacy chameron aww huddy me. or something :P

dr. house 129 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...