dr. house THE HOUSE MD SPOT PROM!! (and after-party)

pollyloveshouse posted on Aug 08, 2008 at 12:07PM
Hey guys!! Big announcement!! This Sunday will be the House MD spot prom!! What with people in this spot coming from all over the world, not everyone gets to go to a prom, now you do!! You can find a date or come alone, whatever you like. There are no rules about that. Guys can ask girls, girls can ask guys.... heck if you really want to you can tie someone up and drag them along, just be gentle!! To try and get as many people as we can it will last 24 hours, but if we are having a great time there is no definite need to end it abruptly!

Dress sense: ... well it's not like we can see you! You might be typing naked for all we know!! But in this magical world of fanpopdom you can be wearing what you like, just let us know!!

Date and time: The doors will be thrown open in welcome at 9PM GMT (British time). I am sorry if that time doesn't suit you, but with it being 24 hours long its okay to miss the start. You can leave whenever you like, of course.

Where: Right here in my shiny new forum thread!! :D

Rules and regulations: Yeah right!! Lets just try and be friendly and have a great time!!

Music: We have a top notch DJ of the first degree! All the way from Cambridge is DJ BB!! In the case of her absence you can just play what you like. DJ BB is happy to play requests, just ask!!

If you have a date you might wanna let us know here, just so we know who is already taken! If you dont have a date it will be insane! Everyone around here is way too cool to not have a date! Just ask around, theres over 5000 fans in this spot lol

Alcohol is permitted, there are no age limits here!! People can put on whatever music they like, but magically everyone's voices will be loud enough to hear! There will be a massive dancefloor, I hope lots of people join in! Maybe we can even have one or 2 mushy romantic songs for you and your dates to enjoy ;)

If you have any questions let me know, but i think I covered everything....

EVERYONE IS INVITED

and lastly, I hope you guys all have a great time!!

Announcement!!

I am going to post some picks for prom king and queen, make sure you vote!! Then we can do the announcement at the end of the prom. What I do need to know is who wants to go into which category (King/Queen) Let me know!! Also, please don't vote for yourself! Not that any of you would though <3
last edited on Aug 10, 2008 at 03:52PM

dr. house 1017 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1017

over a year ago babybell said…
i love mushy romantic songs... especially with HBB... remises
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amberRocks said…
I love mushy songs too!
And this prom idea is awesome!
Oh and I have a date,housecuddy4ever...*blushes*
over a year ago busanbusan said…
WOOOHOOO!! :D Will we have a 'before-party' or whatever you call it? Oh and there are much more girls in the House spot so there will be a terrible war about the guys ;) lol. I think many girls will have to go with girls. Ah whatever 13 would do that xD LOL.
over a year ago housecuddy4ever said…
*hugs amberRocks*
Can we have a Pre(before) and Post(after) parties?
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Sure i guess lol, anyone wanna organize them or should i do that too??
over a year ago housecuddy4ever said…
I could organize the Pre party.
I don't know who would organize the Post party.
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
OK so I kidnapped Wilson and right now he's sitting in my room tied to a chair (I wish)
Can I bring him? Does he count? lol
lol of course he counts, but i dont think he will be great company xD up to you of course though!!
I'll cheer him up! XD
You can help me with that PLH. Give him speed or something! lol XD
lol busanbusan, there are hardly any guys round here, and ive nabbed one of them xD
over a year ago cocacola said…
I won't be here on Sunday...I'm going to a week long soccer tornament tomorrow...
*cries in corner*
Nooooo! cocacola, we'll have to clone you! XD
speaking of which, did you hear about the woman who cloned her dog?
Nope! lol
yeh i did actually lol i glanced over my step-dad's shoulder when he was reading the paper...

IM sorry cocacola!! :( If it makes you feel any better we think we will be having proms every 2 months... thats not too long to wait is it?!?
thats okay plh, and if anybody wants me for a date, then they are perfectly aloud to bring a cardboard cutout of me.
hehe, ill make a whole stash of them!!
yeah Plh you can put one up every 6 sq ft, by the snack table, in the bathrooms stalls, all over the dance floor...so on and so forth...
Definitely will!! I'll put one in every bathroom stall for sure!! lol, might make people a tad uncomfortable...
when my dad was a kid he used to play this prank on people where he would have my uncle who was a few years younger than him, climb under the doors of the stalls and lock them on the inside so that nobody could go in, I'm not sure what would be worse, not being able to get into any of the stalls or having a cardboard cutout stare you down while your doing your business...
oooh tough one!! I suppose having a cardboard cutout meant you can still actually do your business, just uncomfortably. If all the doors are locked you cant at all, but its a good question!!
but you could always try to find another bathroom, my dad also knows how to make it rain inside an elevator...
over a year ago HuddyHottness said…
Prom! WooHoo XD
over a year ago darkmana said…
Aww, a prom... and I don't know if I can make it, because I'll be in Cologne for 2 weeks (starting on Sunday), so I don't know if I'll be there :/ Anyway, have a good time ^^ *a picture of House, Wilson and Cuddy playing poker appears on my mind* *sigh*
over a year ago HuddyHottness said…
Good idea... ill get on it ;)
over a year ago house_whatelse said…
PLH, just in time, I'm suppose to be back home Sunday, if my train gets delayed I hopefully can come. I should be back just after it starts. Yeah!
How many hours till the prom?
12 atm :D
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
A Prom!!What a great idea!!I hope you'll enjoy yourselves guys because I'll be busy in a little trip that starts saturday night so I'll be not here for at least 1 week *sighs*OH WAIT!!TODAY IT'S SATURDAY!!!!!!!OMG!!!*Starts to run through her bedroom searching for sme clothes to pack*
I'll miss you!!!
I DECLARE THE PROM OPEN!! WOOOOOO!!

*throws open the doors in celebration and welcome*
over a year ago oldmovie said…
This reminds me of the Great Gatsby, lol I've been mentioning that way too often lately.

Its my essay's fault sry!
waaaheyyyyyyyyyyy!!
*drinks 10 bottles of champagne*
NOW I'M READY! XD
*get in alone wearing a pink fluffy dress*
*looking for housecuddy4ever*
*isn't there*
*goes sits in corner*

* drinks a lot of champagne* * turns " Dancing Queen" *
over a year ago Cuddles said…
*enters*
*goes to om*
*is scared that she will run away again*
*cries*
over a year ago Immunity said…
Ah, don´t cry, aR, I don´t have a date too :]]
It´s not that bad, is it?
*wears a black and white cocktail dress*
over a year ago oldmovie said…
*grabs cuddles' arm and goes to the dance floor*
You didn't have a date in the first place!I had and got stood up!
*starts crying hard*
Owww....
*cuddles aR*
Come on, smiiile ;)
Is it me?Do I have something wrong?
*cries in immunitys arms*
How about you two be each others date (amberRocks and Immunity)?
LOL anusha where are you?
Nooo, you are soo cute, really.
*hugs her*
Let´s drink something...
over a year ago Cuddles said…
*wears a red dress*
*dances with om*
*follows immunity to get a drink*
I knew I shouldn't make out with her at the pre-prom party!She lost interest...
*cries again*
over a year ago Anusha said…
*enters and looks around for BB*
*sees and goes to BB*
Aaaw, maybe she just can´t decide which dress to wear and is still standing in front of her mirror.
She wants to look great for you ;)
*gives aR a cosmo*
*dances with Wilson, who's falling asleep*
DAMN!
*Wilson collapses*
Yep, that's it - my date's asleep on the dancefloor. Great.

=|

Now what? ooooh! Champagne! *downs 10 more bottles*
*takes cosmo*
*feeling mad*
When wait until she comes...