Gundam fãs RPG The War Against Dr. Rune

CyberEchidna posted on Nov 24, 2012 at 06:43PM
Here's the situation. A man by the name of Dr. Rune, ZAFT's lead General,has hired 3 generals of his own; Each of them piloting an Elemental Striker Gundam. Your job is to team up with Rokaru and defeat these enemy Gundam Pilots, then hunt and destroy Dr. Rune.

Gundam fãs RPG 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zutaradragon said…
Monica: *walking the streets of my little town with every1 looking at me like i'm insane and new...again....as always....i gave up on them long ago* 2 the scrap yard. *i mutter 2 myself*
Veronica: *working on the Gundam in our lab below the house*
over a year ago CyberEchidna said…
Rokaru: *walks into their lab* Need a hand? *twists a blowtorch nozzle in his hand* I mean, I DID engineer 3 working Gundams.
Veronica: *jumps slightly, hitting my head on the Gundam* ow, crud....how the heck did u find this place? *rubs head*
smile
Rokaru: I have my ways. *holds up a HoloMap* Commander Rinstaro told me to talk to you guys and get your help. But first, do you need any help on this Gundam?
Veronica: actually, it's almost done. *i reply, smiling nervously* "so long as it doesn't blow up again...." *i think 2 myself*
Monica: *finds a bunch of stuff we can modify in2 part and starts walking bak home*
Rokaru: You seem nervous. *I say with a slight concern* And the look on your face tells me that things have either exploded and/or imploded during the building. *I smile kindly, then pull up my goggles* Name's Rokaru Makinra, Gundam Fighter Extraordinaire. Might I ask your name?
Veronica: ri-ite...darn it, my emotions reach my face 2 quickly....*i mutter softly* how'd a Gundam builder end up in such a pathetic little town like this...? *i ask* my name's Veronica....
Monica: *walks in2 our lab and stares* who's this, Veronica...? *i put down all the stuff. we're so used 2 modifying junk in2 parts and other things it's second nature...2 any good builder what i have is no more then junk but 2 us, well....it's a livelyhood....*