So, recently I did a countdown about the disney Princess's redesigned looks. The results are now in, and here's an artigo about it! But before we see which princess has the best redesign, lets look at the other 10 princesses that didn't make it to first place. 11. Cinderella
This one came as a surprise to me. cinderela isn't that bad, but it seems like fanpop didn't like how her face and hair looked, or the fact that she's yellow blonde in blue and not morango blonde in silver. Not many of the voters who chose cinderela wrote a comment. I hate her hair style. But she has a pretty vestido <33
- Tiffany88 This is horrible, just horrible. She looks like she got plastic surgery on her eyes, nose, lips, a neck-lift, a lot of lipo, a breast reduction; she looks like those plastic women in Beverly Hills. Her outfit is also ugly too, and looks weird. She looks NOTHING like she did in her movie of even in the older merchandise.
- Jayden-G 10. Pocahontas
This one is personally my least favourite. I find it whitewashed and offensive, especially as Pocahontas is an actual historical figure. The feathers? Really? That just screams 'Native American stereotype'. Doesn't look like her at all. She looks old and flat unlike how beautiful she looks in the movies. They also crammed a ton of accessories on which just look bad. Changing her mothers colar is unforgivable.
- dancing_dear Pocahontas's redesign is not bad, but there are many things about it that bothers me
- sweetie-94 9. Aurora
Aurora doesn't bother me that much, but it seems like fanpop disagree. The hair change was the problem commented about the most. they made her ugly like a barbie in a bad way!
- girlygirlspwn Her hurrrr DD: My favorito part of her is gone. .-.
- CRaZy_rawR 8. Mulan
mulan is my segundo least favourite after Pocahontas. I hate how much older she looks, her eyes and hair looking blue, and her dress doesn't seem like something she'd wear AT ALL. fanpop agreed with me, apparently. It's just terrible. It doesn't look like her, it doesn't look like something she'd wear.
- MacyTheStrange It's like she was another character. She's not mais beautiful, she's just different.
- Popcornfan 7. Rapunzel
Again, she doesn't bother me. She hasn't changed that much, except for the fact that she's 2D and her dress is sparkly. But it seems like fanpop don't agree, because she's number seven. Her 3D appearance is definitely better. Some of her redesign is really awful. Nothing's special with ugly mouth. Her outfit is not impressive for an official line-up.
- 3xZ She just looks so babyish. I hate that shade of childish yellow, i hate the dress, they took out so much detail, and her face just looks awful! The way her lips are shaped, her facial expression, it just looks terrible!
- shanyuisboss 6. Merida
Glittering up Merida was a bad mover from the start, Disney. People protested against it. Quite frankly, I'm surprised Merida made it this far, even though I don't see what's 'girly' about it. I dislike all the re-designs. Especially Merida's since they didn't keep her true to her character.
- THEDisneyFreak By turning around and making her fancy and froo-froo, it's like the company is saying "Even though some girls say they don't like fashion, makeup, etc. we know they all secretly do. See? Merida spent her movie claiming to hate it and here she is. Don't you want to buy our products so you can look pretty like her?" It's insulting.
- Tygers_Eye 5. Jasmine
I'm surprised jasmim made it to number 5 - I hate her redesign and everything about it. Apparently, fanpop were indifferent about it, as she seemed to be ignored until this part of the countdown.
But WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO JASMINE'S HAIR?! - [b]disneygirl7 Jasmine looks really young.
- ApplesauceDoctr 4. Ariel
She tied with Belle, so I had to do a tiebreaker, and it seems like fanpop just disliked Ariel's more. I actually liked Ariel's redesign - her dress is so much better in green in my honest opinion. She just looks really...messed up. I can't believe she made it this far.
- dclairmont I don't like the green dress.
- raipunzel 3. Belle
So, after escaping being kicked out in the tiebreaker, Belle followed Ariel at number 3. People didn't like how plastic and fake her expression looks, and I have to agree. It doesn't look at all like Belle and I don't like the hair.
- 324anna I think curls look lovely on Belle, her face though... so fake >.<
Before we find out which is the best redesign, a message from our sponsor! (But not really.)
Would you guys be interested in a modern disney High School fanfiction? If you would, answer in the comments with a suggestion about what you want to happen!
Okay. So. The moment you've been waiting for. 2. Snow White
Snow White and Tiana made it to the topo, início two, but Snow was the one to get kicked out. Some members considered her 'barbiefied' and 'too modern', and I personally disliked her hair seeming blue and her eyes being different. Snow's skin is mais beige/yellow in many pictures, her hair has blue highlights, her eyes are bigger and in many shots almond-shaped, she's curvier and has bigger boobs too. she looks too modern.
- AudreyFreak IMO Snow White's redesign doesn't look like her at all. They barbiefied her.
And the best redesign is... 1. Tiana!
Tiana won! That's great! fanpop seemed to like hers, as she looked similar to how she did in the movie - even her sparkles were justified, as her princess dress was extremely sparkly too. Her skin is a bit longer, but I'm gonna ignore that and claim she's in a bright room. But that aside, she really has changed the least compared to her movie counterpart. Even the sparkles are justified, considering the dazzling transformation in the movie. What is with disney's marketing team's obsession with sparkles!?
- OnceABlueMoon She looks as perfectly gorgeous as she is in the movie ^^
Thanks for voting and commenting, if you did, and sorry if I couldn't include your comments in the article!