Crossovers Percy and the gang vs the house of life

1999jacko posted on May 07, 2012 at 10:43AM
I hope you enjoy this crossover and whats going to happen basically is Percy is on a quest in the east side of new york and sees a giant mansion and walks up the steps to see 80 kids using magic then yadda yadda yadda a giant war breaks out
disclaimer:all rights go to RR not me
I will make my own characters though

Crossovers 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 1999jacko said…
this is a preview to see if you like it
Carter
I was teaching some people how to use combat magic using their patron god/goddess to make up the avatar without burning up while sadie was teaching the younger ones Ha-di and Hi-nehm she turned her back and shouted at me"hows it going over there with that lot because this is going great"her eyes sparkled while she grinned madly"its going amazing watch this...FELIX"felix runs over happily" show Sadie your avatar"Felix rose off the ground and a shimmering avatar appeared in front of my eyes" the next stage is fighting with it on, I think you will enjoy that Felix"I said calmly"can I go back to get some penguins"he asked as he turned running off."See that Sadie, thats how you teach kids...you should take a leaf out of my bo-"I didn't get to finish because a teenager ran in with a strange sword, shield and wierd beads on a necklace. He ran in wildly until Sadie managed to subdue him using some hieroglyphs...

please comment
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
cool idea.. pls post again :) i rlly like it :)
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
awesome post soon
Carter
I was teaching some people how to use combat magic using their patron god/goddess to make up the avatar without burning up while sadie was teaching the younger ones Ha-di and Hi-nehm she turned her back and shouted at me"hows it going over there with that lot because this is going great"her eyes sparkled while she grinned madly"its going amazing watch this...FELIX"felix runs over happily" show Sadie your avatar"Felix rose off the ground and a shimmering avatar appeared in front of my eyes" the next stage is fighting with it on, I think you will enjoy that Felix"I said calmly"can I go back to get some penguins"he asked as he turned running off."See that Sadie, thats how you teach kids...you should take a leaf out of my bo-"I didn't get to finish because a teenager ran in with a strange sword, shield and wierd beads on a necklace. He ran in wildly until Sadie managed to subdue him using some hieroglyphs for at peace."who are you?"Sadie said slowly."I'm Percy, Percy Jackson and who and what the Hades are you?"the strange boy said quickly looking around at his surrounding,"we're Carter and Sadie Kane and we're scribes or magicians as you might call us and what are you anyway"I replied carefully assessing this odd boy."I am a demi-god"the boy called Percy said when Felix summoned penguins making percy jump up scared pulling out a pen and pressing it making a sword.I jumped into a falcon-headed avatar after pulling my sword from duat, Percy jumped into combat with me slashing me every chance he got but I kept forcing him back with the fist of Horus at a small scale Percy turned and water suddenly filled the room forcing sadie down wildly she screamed in out rage and pain when my old friend Horus came to help with power and the water was blown out of Brooklyn house my vision turned red I roared my avatar form getting larger as I attacked the shocked Percy viciously pushing him down with sheer force and stabbing his arm. I chucked him out of the house but he flew up on a strange flying horse his eyes narrowed at me and he said coldly"this is not the last you have heard of me Kane I will be back but next time I won't go easy.
I ran over to sadie in normal form and saw she was bleeding badly from a wound on her leg her face was deathly pale and unconscious. A tremour shook the house but disappeared quickly.

well I hope you like it and I will post as soon as I get 4 posts criticism or praise
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
WOOOOOW! omg! u have such a good hooker! i'm impressed! :D this is sooo good!
post please
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
^LOL! post soon! I like it a lot! it's so good!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AceJackson said…
big smile
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago AceJackson said…
cake
Well?
You got four comments
over a year ago demigod324 said…
This sounds really good i'm hooked so plz post soon
big smile
come on.... i can't wait anymore! POST S.O.S.
sadie
I knew something like this would happen today I just knew it I mean my soul trip, as I called my experiences with my ba , showed me a strange camp with a boy in it fighting what made me go away with a sword I mean it freaked me out when he looked up at me and spoke a strange word in latin but whe he shows up at OUR house and hurts me urrgghh I don't even want to think about his strong muscly arms and the way he gripped that sword like it the world depended on him holding onto that sword NO sadie don't about a new enemy like that.

The next day I woke up in excruciating pain screaming for Jaz I saw my leg bleeding water it stung against my skin."JAZ HURRY UP" I screamed through gritted teeth."sadie calm down....ewwww what in the name of Ra is coming out of your leg"jaz said a concerned expression on her face."Y-you can heal it right I mean you are the best healer in the house"I said trying to hold in a scream of pain.Jaz look around the wound before delivering her verdict"I am so sorry Sadie but I can't do a thing to heal this it looks completely different to normal wounds.But I can stop the bleeding". I looked down as she stopped the bleeding.I let out a relieved sigh as some of the pain ceased"thanks Jaz I don't know what I'd do without you". Jaz nodded her head and left the room leaving me to think about that Percy boy and the way he smiled when he saw me. while thinking about him I drifted off into a dreamless peaceful sleep
big smile
*GASP*
d-d-does sadie have a crush on him?

post soon!
I bet she does awesome chapter post more soon
Percy
As I failed horribly at landing the pegasi in their stables I saw Annabeth running towards me, she jumped up and hugged me. "SEAWEED BRAIN what in Hades took you so long to get back from camp Jupiter" she said as Leo ran up falling down."Shut up I need to speak to Chiron in the Big House",I said as he started running shouting over his shoulder"ALONE,"as I saw Annabeth running after him.
Chiron was in his wheel chair listening to the greatest hits of 1968-29, he looked up and saw me forcing the door open."Ahhh Percy did something happen at camp Jupiter"he said. I Paced nervously and retraced the story to Chiron."I expected this to happen some time and I suppose I'll have to tell you the story"Chiron said gravely."It happened like this Percy when the gods were moving camp half-blood to America Athena stumbled across Egyptian magicians called the house of life, when she told this to Zeus he had talks with the house of life and decided to live in peace until a magician hurts a demi god or the other way around then... all Hades breaks loose and war breaks out and from what you've told me this Carter person injured you it looks like the day when war between Egyptians and Greek/romans breaks out has come." I fell down shocked" we need to tell the gods chiron should we do it now"I stumbled over my words. Chiron nodded his head and suddenly we were in the throne room with all the Olympians sitting in their thrones."Chiron Percy you have news from camp-" Zeus said but Percy butted in "Chiron told me the story of the house of life and one of them hurt me war is going to break out". Zeus Poseidon and Hades said in unison"We cannot take part in this Greek demi gods must do it themselves
for this will be the end of the world by the end.

Hope you love it
Awesome except for you know the fact that it will be the end of the world
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
Really cool post soon
big smile
awesome!!! pls post again soon :)
big smile
COOOL!
waiting for another post
Does it count if i ask to post again will it count
big smile
yeah pls post soon :)
sorry guys I can't continue this anymore I've been in hospital and I have to go again
umm well I am back but I am abandoning this story and starting a new one on heroes of olympus
and its called dark heart dark life light heart light life but I might change it