alexander rybak Alexander do not have a girlfriend..

AishaGirl posted on May 02, 2010 at 10:06AM
Hi everyone!
As I can see, there is many forums here about that Alex have a girlfriend. I can tell you he has not.
I watch the norwegian program "God kveld norge" yesterday, and there he said that he just date one girl at time, he is not together with a girl, but maybe he is dating one ?
He said also that Moa(the girl you think is his girlfriend) is not like him, she is diffenent from him, and that he had learned a lot from her.
He was not saying that they were dating or were together.

I also think that it`s a little bit wierd that Moa is not traveling with him and the other violinist girls anymore. Now he has a new team(again), it`s still Maria and Kathrine, but instead of Moa, it`s Benedicte, so maybe Moa is one of the girls who just wanted him because he is a celebrity. :S And that they are not dating each other anymore.
I think he might like Maria a bit, she is in his new music video "Fela Again", take a look:)

But anyway, he has NOT a girlfriend ;)

alexander rybak 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aisa07 said…
wink
It's interesting. Maria! Well, I guess it has long been!
Concert in Parague! haha whether why?
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
I believe you I think. I can't stand Moa, unlike the other violinists, she seemed alittle bitchy, and I also think that she dated ( yes i do believe they dated, my friends have seen them cuddle and kiss in public, ) Alexander for a while. Remember the big problem he was talking about? That might have been about her, maybe he found out, but I think it's weird that if she dated him for being a celebrity, then why he talks so positive about her?

And btw, Maria is way better than Moa so if Alex likes her, good for him! :D:D
last edited over a year ago
But just now I read that Moa is still in his band, so maybe she was sick or something before, at least she's in it now
over a year ago aisa07 said…
big smile
maybe pregnant? hihihi
Damn! If he made her pregnant so...Yeah, after being just together for about a year thats just WRONG XD
over a year ago annnia said…
haha maybe not pregnant:DD moa is quite young? so i don't think so ;D
over a year ago kuutti said…
smile
Maria is so, so beautiful, I hope he would find somebody like her! Maybe he has something with these Timotej -girls! They are as cute and talent as himself.