zayn malik Zayn Is So Cute Omg I Amor Him

xmrsmalikx posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:29PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x
zayne is: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute fit sexy hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­x
zayne is: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute fit sexy hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­x
zayne is: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!
zayne is: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx­x­x­xx­­xxx­­xx
if you agree spend some of your time writing somethin lik dat

zayn malik 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mina27 said…
heart
i love him more dan you do :D <3 i looooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­u zayn u r perfect in every ways, you are a gr8 hot,sexy,cute,handsome,gawjus,adorable amazayn singer i love u soo much zayn :) mwah >.<
last edited over a year ago
 i amor him mais dan you do :D <3 i looooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu
over a year ago xmrsmalikxx said…
no i love him more than you ever will and thihs is wat i think of him Zayns Eyes, Zayns Eyes Makes The Stars Luk Like Their Not Even Shining
Zayn's Hair, Zayn's Hair So Sorf & Shiny Wivout Him Even Trying
Ur Soo Perfect To Me
Then I C Zayn's Face & Theirs Not A Fing That I Wud Change Cuz Zayn Ur Simply Amazing Just The Way U R, The Way U R, The Way U R
Then The Whole World Stops & Stares 4 A While Cuz Zayn Ur Simply Amazing To Me
over a year ago zara19 said…
heart
GIRLIES YOU ALL KNOW I LOVE ZAYN MUCH MORE THAN YOU DO. IF I HAD TO CHOOSE TO BE MY BOYFRIEND IT WOULD BE ZAYN, EVEN MY HUSBAND. ZAYN IS FIT SIZZILING HOT CUTE SOFT SKIN AMAZAYN EYES
HES MINE AND ALWAYS WILLP.S. I WILL DIE WITHOUT HIM xx
over a year ago zara19 said…
sad
ANYWAY MINA YOU HAD TO EDIT YOUR PROBABLY COS YOU PUT SOMMin WIRED ABOUT HIM
anyway girlz you should know that i love him more and so does Zayn he even tweeted me sayin hi and i love you with a pic.
 anyway girlz you should know that i amor him mais and so does Zayn he even tweeted me sayin hi and i
heart
wat me wat r u talkin abt..?i haven't comment anythin weird above der..seriously u all no how much i love Zayn n i'm not here to fite over him besides i don't need to explain my self to anyone here.. coz all i know is dat I LOVE ZAYN MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD.. n i don't think any1else HAVE to understand/agree wif dat..as long as god wif me on my side..dat'll keep breathing ! x :)
but mina you dont love zayn more than me i love him more than you so you neeed to remember that so mina me and zara love zayn more than you ever will ok. me and zara actually screamed in school in the middle of class when we seen a photo of zayn because r friend chloe brought them in
heart
no i love him more than you ever will and thihs is wat i think of him Zayns Eyes, Zayns Eyes Makes The Stars Luk Like Their Not Even Shining
Ur Soo Perfect To Me
Then I C Zayn's Face & Theirs Not A Fing That I Wud Change Cuz Zayn Ur Simply Amazing Just The Way U R, The Way U R, The Way U R
Then The Whole World Stops & Stares 4 A While Cuz Zayn Ur Simply Amazing To Me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute fit sexy hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­!­!­­­!!!­­­!­!­!­­!­­!!­­­!!­!­­­!!­­!­!­­!!­­­!­!!­­­!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute fit sexy hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­!­!­­­!!!­­­!­!­!­­!­­!!­­­!!­!­­­!!­­!­!­­!!­­­!­!!­­­!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­!­!­­­!!!­­­!­!­!­­!­­!!­­­!!­!­­­!!­­!­!­­!!­­­!­!!­­­!
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­!­!­­­!!!­­­!­!­!­­!­­!!­­­!!­!­­­!!­­!­!­­!!­­­!­!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­!­!­­­!!!­­­!­!­!­­!­­!!­­­!!­!­­­!!­­!­!­­!!­­­!­!!­­­!
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­!­!­­­!!!­­­!­!­!­­!­­!!­­­!!­!­­­!!­­!­!­­!!­­­!­!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x­xx­­­xx­­x­­x­x­x­­­xxx­­­x­x­x­­x­­xx­­­xx­x­­­xx­­x­x­­xx­­­x
meh
k honestly i rly dc..whether u love him more than me or not..no body else have to know how much i love Zayn..besides.. da words u've written der r not even urs i no who've comment dem it's @alsoppa so plz don't steal other ppl commets if u have ur own things just comment dem below instead of copying sumonelse..soo stop saying dat u love him more dan i..u r saying it like as if u no wat's in my heart..just get over it orite..plz ! :/
buy the way i didn't copy her thx wrote it myself and does she even write dat
tongue
yuh longtime ago..
heart
Ur Soo Perfect To Me
Then The Whole World Stops & Stares 4 A While Cuz Zayn Ur Simply Amazing To Me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­­o cute fit sexy hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­­­!­­­!!­­­­!­!­!­­­­­!!­­­!­­!­­­!!­­­­!­­!!­­­­­!!­­­!­­­!­­!­!­­­­­!!!­­­­­!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­x
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­­o cute fit sexy hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­­­!­­­!!­­­­!­!­!­­­­­!!­­­!­­!­­­!!­­­­!­­!!­­­­­!!­­­!­­­!­­!­!­­­­­!!!­­­­­!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­x
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­­o hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­­­!­­­!!­­­­!­!­!­­­­­!!­­­!­­!­­­!!­­­­!­­!!­­­­­!!­­­!­­­!­­!­!­­­­­!!!­­­­­!
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­­o hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­­­!­­­!!­­­­!­!­!­­­­­!!­­­!­­!­­­!!­­­­!­­!!­­­­­!!­­­!­­­!­­!­!­­­­­!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­x
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­­o hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­­­!­­­!!­­­­!­!­!­­­­­!!­­­!­­!­­­!!­­­­!­­!!­­­­­!!­­­!­­­!­­!­!­­­­­!!!­­­­­!
zayne is: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­­o hot hansom perfect awsam great magnificant cool the best singer ever. I can think of much more but zayn your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!­­!­­­!­­­!!­­­­!­!­!­­­­­!!­­­!­­!­­­!!­­­­!­­!!­­­­­!!­­­!­­­!­­!­!­­­­­!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­xxx­­­­­x­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­­xx­­x­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­­x­x­x­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­­x­­­­xx­x­­­­x­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­­­xx­­x­­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­x­x­­­­x­­xx­­­­x­x­­­x­­­x­x­­x­­­­x­xx­­­­x­­x­­x­­­x­­­xx­­­­x­x­x­­­­­xx­­­x­­x­­­xx­­­­x­­xx­­­­­xx­­­x­­­x­­x­x­­­­­x
over a year ago ashbomar-4-1d said…
monkey
all that matters is the we all love one direction. if we are all directioners, we can be mmature and no argue.
precisely ! @ashbomar
over a year ago rumitoncheva said…
He is perfect..
 He is perfect..