Justiça Jovem Training RP

jadore_renard posted on Feb 05, 2012 at 08:08PM
Basically what it sounds like :D hero training C:

So a couple of ground rules first:

-NO Canon characters. This is to avoid people fighting over having relationships and such. It's good to let your character develop on their own any way. You don't need them always hanging off a canon hero's arm ^^ OCxOC relationships are fine! :D

-Please watch your spelling and grammar. It's hard to r when you can't decipher what someone is saying.

-no godmodding. This means you are not allowed to injure/attack/kill/control anyone else's character without their express permission.

That's all I can think of for now ^^

Have fun :D anyone is allowed to join~

Justiça Jovem 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lollipop97 said…
I'm joining! :D

Buuuut, I kind of have to go to sleep now, been an emotionally tough weekend, but I'm on again tomorrow! :D
over a year ago jadore_renard said…
Okay C: see you tomorrow then Anna! ^^
Morning post? XD;;
Hai xD I'd post now, but I have to go to school really soon T^T
Aww, that's too bad! D: I'm there too.. ^^;
Pfft, how embarassing, a completely new RP, and it's already dying xD;; No, jk, jk, no one has actually got the time for RPing in the schooldays! :3
Sorry :C I would have been on today, but I had to go straight to work after school. I hate my job -.-
Are you in the habit of pointlessly spamming other people's forums? I strongly advise against it if you are. It's actually quite annoying .3.
Aww, but your job seems so awesome! D: I would Trade both of mine for for yours :c
It actually legit sucks xD Also, I get like no hours now, so I don't even get paid enough to make it worth it :C
Pfft, I'd still trade newspapers for a grocery store ;^;
Would you like to start rping soon? C: (IhonestlyhavenoodeahowtostartthisoffxD)
I'd love to! :D But I have to go to bed soon... Well, to hell with sleep! I'll stay up! I have an urgent need to RP, I'm getting all depressed and shit xD;; I don't know how to start either! D:
It's okay C:

and I left to walk the dog Anna D: I hope you're still on... Maybe we could brainstorm ideas? xD
over a year ago KatRox1 said…
laugh
XD every time you type Anna I think ur talking to me.. XD
I'm still here! :D My life is too damn boring to do anything else xD;; Except from... DRAGON FREAKING AGE! 8D Yus, brainstorms are good, they tend to help me with essays and stuff <33 Okay, massive storm, what to doooo? :o) Total epic fail there, but it's a start! :D
Aww, it's fine, dogs have to be walked, otherwise they'll totally shit your room, same about cats, almost.. Been theeeereeee! D:

You're an Anna too? :D Great to hear, we have a serious lack of Annas, I think they've almost died in Denmark, seriously! .3. The only other one but me that I know, I someone that I take French with.. xDD;; LOL
last edited over a year ago
Looong post! :O
xDDDD IDK what to brainstorm *shot*
No shooting, shooting is baaaad.. *Trololo, failed Alistair quote there, LOL.*
Have a care where your eyes linger Alistair! D:<

...That quote has nothing to do with anything xDDD so IDK

Maybe they could be training and then a mission comes in, but the canons aren't there because our OCs are like the untrained noobs who were left behind from the main mission? C:
XDD .. Tho, Zevran has really amazing conversations, they tend to make me laugh, a LOT. .w. "May I rest my head in your bosom? I wish to cry." That had me partly screaming with laugh. My parents thought I was insane. I believe that insanity asylum is getting into my reach now. :p

Sounds good to me! :D

.. And now I feel like my only OC is going to be a hell of a troll, since she's most possibly going to troll everyone by taking their powers away. Damn, she's well thought-through. XD
Zevvy boy~ <333 I love him xD This conversation put Alistair in the dog house with my Cousland xD

She'd good to be around Mila then xD she has anger issues
XD Yup, Fereldans like dogs!
D: I hate my PS3, it was all normal, and then I install a new game and BOOM!, all my DA:O data is gone.. Including my unfinished Cousland playthrough.. Shit off Sony..

xD That would be funny! :D
DDDD: oh noes
Meh, it's fine, I made a dwarven noble and found out that Bhelen is a complete man bitch. <3
He is D:< I hate him so muc.
In the start it was all "Oooh thank you for telling me that Trian will kill me Bhelen!<333" And after I kill Trian it's all "Well, thanks for shit Bhelen, now I'm an exiled little shit -.-' "
How people change...
I didn't kill Trian xD my noble was all "He's my brother! He'd never do that!" and then the way back from the expedition, Trian's body was just laying there. Bhelen totally framed my dwarf D:<
last edited over a year ago
.. I was so Blond-headed I thought he was going to murder me xD; Hey, rather him than me! D: I've died enough times during my first play through for a lifetime!
Anyone on? :3
over a year ago rachele_X said…
Hey is this alive still? Because I wanna join.
Do we post our OC info here? Because I don't have information about her on this website (I made her up on figment, so…)
Please tell me it's not dead.
If you wanna know, my character is Aisling Carter, and she is a total noob. In other words, she has a lot of powers, but only 2 of them actually work. One is gauging time and measurements (like Kate in Mysterious Benedict Society), not exactly useful in battle, and the other is reading minds. She's pretty easy to block though, and she can't actually communicate telepathically yet, she can just see their thoughts. Most people who know her can block it though. :P
I don't I'll be RPing here, but other people are still welcome to ^^

@Anna: Sorry I haven't been on often :C this spot is just very frustrating... The maturity (or lack there of) is driving me insane. I still want to RP, but maybe we could do it on he RP spot? I think I'm going to avoid this spot until this fandom decides to grow up a bit ^^;
@T I know what you mean, it's almost like dealing with my classmates.. I'm surprised there hasn't been killing already, with so many people thinking Robin is their boyfriend xD;; Erhh, what RP spot? .3.;; I'd love to, I just want to know which spot, so I'm not left behind.. ^^; Sorry, late reply, went to work! D:
Probably on this spot: link

I won't be able to make a forum until tomorrow though :C
Sounds fine! :D bah, how the Danish timezone is annoying >_<;;