composição literária You in YOUR story!

Belatrix posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 05:36PM
Maid your selve as one of your novel characters. May be a fantasy story or crime...however.

PS. My english is pretty bad, so, sorry.

composição literária 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Belatrix said…
wink
Her name is Elleanor Sophie Whiting. She is 14 years old girl from Liverpool, England.She has that,well, we could say, personality problem. She doesn't acctualy fit in her surrounding. No one knows that, becouse it is impossible to see. Allso, she can't find a real friend, she is too shy to meet new people, and too closed to let anyone really know her. She dreams about fantasy world with magic and all kinds of fantasy creatures (not like disney stuff)...

Out of ideas. Gonna finish this when my inspiration comes allong.

You probbably don't like it, but it doesn't mether.

So, START POSTING!
over a year ago head4heart said…
I'm a character in my story, though I don't feature much. I'm actually 'The Author' and my characters find me in the middle of a dark room where I tell them I need them to 'narrate' for me. And they don't usually want to tell me their story, because it contains scenes of them doing things they're ashamed of now, so I tell them they can take out and add in anything they want. THEN they're happy to narrate for me. The scene happens three times, because the story is told from three different perspectives.

It's different, I guess. And my characters don't generally like me at all.
over a year ago Belatrix said…
rainy
This is really awesome. I mean, you know what to do with your characters and it seems great. I don't even have any idea what should I do with mine. I create them, and my story, but when it comes to writing, I just block.
over a year ago nymph_tonks said…
her name is amaza girl. she seems like miss perfect mary sue on the outside, but behind that beautiful shell, there lies a broken young girl, who's been through so much without parents. her team never realises this, as she hides her true feelings. she always feels trapped inside herself.
over a year ago Insight357 said…
I am a dark, complicated figure. Very elegant, and educated. Intuitive, and obsessed with other cultures. His name is Wyatt, but he's gay, and I'm a girl. I find it very easy to portray my characteristics in him.
over a year ago sehdt said…
hmmm
Ok so I am Charlotte Fry I am in my 30s life not heading the way I intended. In need of love and careing someone to hold me tell me everything will be ok. Then Daniel appears on the sceen older stronger, caring but not available. However he sees something he wants to care for. Thats when the trouble starts but how will it end.
over a year ago ivoryphills said…
I am Amelia Zacharias. At the age of 6, a demon takeover destroyed my planet and killed my parents. Now I am 15, and I was able to survive by hunting, making weapons, and killing off whatever demon that passes me by...
over a year ago Zero_Delta said…
^ holy F***, that was the first version of my story(Except I was a male demon-spawn)! However...

I am Zero Delta, a bio-weapon who escaped from a future of war and slavery, and is trying to live a normal life. However, a madman unleashes a horde of monsters, and I must use my powers to survive the apocalypse.

over a year ago Nric said…
I think that my presence in my stories is not good idea.
over a year ago kpaw05 said…
tongue
I am a teenager, who doesn't have a name, and has never seen the real world. I grew up underground because I was born with rare abilities but I don't know. So the government locked me and the others underground. I was freed by a secret organization...who may be more devious than I ever thought. Now, something terrible happens to the underground "Power's Asylum", as the Controlled call it. (Controlled are those who are brainwashed by the Keymaster and Codemaster, dictators of the society.) A team of Powers and I are trying to reach the Tower to do multiple things, including take down the masters. All the while, we must journey beyond the lands of (wherever we are) with the government willing to kill us to stop us from reaching the Tower... Well, if the dangers beyond the Wall of the Controlled (wall that keeps everything in... not keeps other things out.) don't first .

Just an idea.
over a year ago kpaw05 said…
Another idea... It is the 1500s, and I am a girl who's been married away without choice. (I am eventually divorced because I am too intelligent and disobedient.) I am married off again, but in the time between, I found someone that I like. But he is poor, and my father won't marry me off to a poor man, no matter how nice his is, even if he likes intelligent women. And even if he's perfect for me. Meanwhile, I struggle to find happiness in my relationship, and struggle to fight what I feel for the other person. Then I get the idea that I will choose. I will run away and find him. There is also war... lots of war. And mutton. Because what is the 1500s without mutton?

sorry. I know that it's mushy romance stuff. It just came to me.

p.s.-I've never tried mutton.