tribe:
what they look like:
personally:
Back story:

wings of fogo 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago America50 said…
Name: Zule
tribe; I'd be the rockin awesome mixture of a nightwing and a seawing!!
i would look like: I would be a dark blue with the sparkling wings!! And I could see in the dark and read minds.
Personally: like me mean when I want ta and bossy and not that smart!
Back story:Pushed around all there life and settled in the rain wing place and I'll get back to you later on the rest!!
over a year ago kpaw05 said…
name: Kyra
tribe: Like, seawing powers but i could change color like a rainwing
personally: id be like me in real life. fun happy but kind of bossy. and i love a good ADVENTURE!!!!!
back story: id live by or around a waterfall in the rainforest. Id be the youngest of 7 siblings. (the 7 is just a random number.) so id kind of be a lone wolf except for my best friend and pet sloth.
over a year ago kpaw05 said…
i meant by or IN!
over a year ago Elsafrost11 said…
Name: FrostFlake (Call me Frost)
Tribe: IceWing
What I would look like: A dazzling icy blue with faint little snowflake patterns on some of my scales. Deep blue eyes. And wings that change from blue to white when sunlight hits them. (Yeah, I know, I'm suger-coating it)
Personally: Adventerous, Smart but not like Starflight, Brave, Short tempered, Don't like to show when I'm hurting, an amazing fighter, impulsive. (So me in real life)
Back story: I'm an orphan who is often abused by my parents, then I run away and have been traveling Pyrriha ever since going on adventures with my SkyWing friend who is a boy, my RainWing friend who is a girl, my SeaWing friend who is a girl, and my NightMing friend who is a boy. (Not like my life at all)
last edited over a year ago