windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen let out yet another tedious sigh, throwing his hands up finally. "Fine. I'll just go ahead and get this out of the way. I disowned all of you, stripped you of your essence as a Therian." He said with a dull straightforwardness. "Your mother and I are also divorced, therefore, I am no longer a Quartz--thank god. I think I'm done with women from that family." He clasped his hands together.
"BUT, now that that's done, on we move to the ingredients and all of that stuff. You said that you kept it under the shop right? Then what are we waiting for? All of this standing around has gotten me around to thinkn' that I may need a little more than I first thought."
cosmic_fusions commented…
But COLA! Come on! Let’s be best buddies again and leave wind in the corner to die! over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Take my side. As I am on the side of actually giving this RP a plot that isn't just, "Get Wizelga back together for the ten billionth time so they can dividido, dividir up again ten pages later" XD over a year ago
they're not going to dividido, dividir up ever again :( this time for sure! wiezelga forever! pllleeease COLAA!!!! over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary was prepared to respond, but found that Eros had taken control of her body once again, and she gave a pout* N-No fair, Eros!

(Jade, I will kill Weizen to make sure Helga get's no dick if you don't respond)

*Ophelia was not long to follow before she knocked on the door* Flynn, are you in there? We must be on our way
nop >:( over a year ago
Okay, Helga will get no dick over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia’s grin slowly quivered into a frown of disbelief the more she listened to her father. She made brief eye contact with Wiezen Jr., whose ears were flat against his head. They remained silent for what seemed eternity, unable to form any words for they were too shocked by their own fathers words. Lia knew it was his brother who hurt the most by this, because truthfully, he had done nothing wrong and always listened to his parents despite being caught in the crossfire. He was attentive and careful unlike his brothers. And because of them now he was disowned too. She tapped her fingers together before looking st her dad again. “W-Well... you may not consider us your children anymore, but we still consider you our father... I mean... we can’t just toss away years of love forgotten in the hatred of a minute and dumb papers...” She muttered some. She felt bad for her mom because now she sort of understood why she was so depressed.

She attempted a smile. “Follow me, papa.” She said, turning to face the boutique before entering it. She noted from the corner of her eye Wiezen Jr following behind in silence with his head down. Her eyes left his and she made her way through the shop, passing by the narrow hall that led to the changing rooms which had a variety of portraits of her mother and herself as the models.
*Ophelia turned to Kirstoff as they looked at the door that Flynn was behind, before she spoke to Kristoff* I don't think he's coming out
*As they spoke to each other about what to do, Nithloraul grabbed the door knob and with one hard pull, ripped the door from the hinges before setting it aside against the wall, with Flynn in front of the others to see, as she turned to the group with a proud smile* Doors open. Let's get going Flynn. The sooner we kill this thing, the better!

*Tiger walked through the city, his attention being brought to the plethora of soldiers from other countries waiting outside the capital building that Wein and the other lords occupied. He gave a sigh, his hands at his belt, as he made his way into the alley* So let's see here. Enricho said his wife was knocked unconscious and was speaking a different language. I doubt that just kissing Snow White would work. Never heard of a crazy thing like being too sick to speak your proper language, unless dementia is a problem. In which case, shooting her would be the merciful thing to do. *He gave a sigh* Man, why'd that idiot put me up to this job anyway? I ain't an expert on craz..... y... *He looked down the alleyway, noticing a spark of flame across the walls and the ground, the flames rising like the stone street and buildings were made of wood, catching fire easily. The area around him began to turn into an inferno. He couldn't help but stop as he was hypnotized by the sight of the flames, before he shook his head, closing his eyes tightly, before he saw just a regular alley, no flames, no smoke. He gave an exhausted sigh, before reaching into his pocket and, without hesitation, popping a clear, blue capsul into his mouth, swallowing it before he exclaimed softly.* That priest said this would stop it. I guess this is what I get for relying on religion and all that mumbo jumbo.
"Wouldn't exactly say hatred in a "minute". Years are more like it." Wiezen muttered. He followed behind Zealia, pausing to look at the sign one last time before continuing on without a second thought.. He didn't pay any attention at all to the portraits that were within the room, his agenda of things to do already narrowed in his mind. "By the way, you think I could borrow a sword or somethin'?" He asked in a manner that made them seem less kin and more of friends of sorts.

~

"It is fair!! You had her lass--oooooOOooOOHHH!! Eros's words were reduced to a loud moan from Rosemary's lips, the pleasure exploding through their body in a sudden rush. "S-s-ssoo, deeeeep!!"

Oaais had also let out a moan of absolute bliss, her previous thrust lodging her length deep into the creases of Rosemary's walls where hot juices lathered it. "H-hey,, you two. Th-theres enough of me to go around!" She panted, even while pulling her hips back, the shaft scrubbed against Rose;s insides, bringing another moan out from her.
last edited over a year ago
*Rosemary let out a groan as she responded to Eros* You'd better make her feel good to. But don't tire her out before I have some fun!
“I was talking about us...” Zealia commented when he corrected that the hatred he felt for them was more than just a minute. “Our love was eternal with petty anger sometimes.” She admitted truthfully. “Our love for you is still eternal, I don’t care who says otherwise.”

When Wiezen had asked for a sword, he bumped into his son for he no longer was following behind but now was in front of him. Wiezen Jr. grabbed his father’s wrist and forced him to open his palm so that he could place the small emerald acorn with the golden stem he was given before. He curled his father’s fingers on it and stared at him quietly before speaking. “Do you remember the words?”
Wiezen stared at familiar golden-stemmed acorn within his palm, the shamrock green that it was gleaming in his eyes. "Zewiszhander...this old thing.." He murmured for a moment, his thumb brushing across its surface. He remembered the day he had given it to Jr. as a gift, one that it had taken him some time to find. A small frown came to his face, and he clutched the acorn tightly. "Sfweinthra.." And out came the dim shine from the objects outline, and with a flicker, it burst into the nostalgic form of a sword that had no cross-guard, it's hilt a flourish of sprouting enchanted wood. The jagged, blunt blade in which diamond like crystals were embedded gave a sharp gleam in his grasp. It felt...heavier to him than it did before.
He stared at the sword for a moment, forgetting that he was still in the boutique as he turned and made a slashing motion, only for the blade of the sword to cut into the ceiling and some of the wall.
"....Uh....oops? Haha...sorry."

~

Eros grasp around Oasis only tightened when she felt more leverage over their body go to her. She grinned at Rosemary's request to make Oasis feel good as well, and she looked up at their lover. "Well, it looks like I'm responsible for the moment huh?" She tightened their walls around Oasis's length teasingly.

"E-Eros!" Oasis moaned in confusion at first, but then she smiled down at them. "I swear I love you both so much!"

Eros smirked. "And the feeling is more than just mutual. Now I want you to fuck me good. I only got the chance to take in some of all of that goodness from the last t-t-t-iiiii--aaah!" Before she could even finish, she found herself moaning in sink with Oasis when her erection suddenly pushed back inside even further than before.

"I-I know Ros, and trust me, I'm gonna make up for it." Oasis kissed her deeply, and unlike with Rosemary, she began to slam her hips into Eros's, moaning into her mouth madly.
*Rosemary could feel excited just by the sight of Oasis slamming into her body, despite not having full pleasure from it, and she responded to Oasis through Eros* N-No fair, O. You didn't screw me like that!

(JADE, I WILL THROW WIEZIN IN THE FUCKING TRASH!)

*Nithloraul walked into the bathroom, pushing Flynn out in a playful manner with the rest of the group as she responded* Come on, Flynn. You can brush your teeth later. We gotta get going if we have any intentions of catching up with that flaming hot Italian guy again!
COLA, please, I need you to bring back Sigmano since Jade is only interested in RPing with your characters and has no interest in the ano long morally grey narrative I have strewn together XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
k over a year ago
I just wanna tell a story of grey moral, religious martyrs, politics, and school stabbings over a year ago
wait, so you said yes to him but not my wiezelga? :((( over a year ago
"Daaaaadddd...." Zealia's eyes squinted some before she sighed. She waved his apology off dismissively as she continued down the spiral case of stairs, leading the way down to the exact replica of her mother's chambers of ingredients and items. She was gathering the ingredients needed until her eyes caught sight of the crystal ball that was shaking vehemently on one of the tables. “H-H-Hey! Mom is back on the radar!” Her ears twitched some, stopping what she was doing.

“No. Keep on doing what your doing and go with father. I’ll take care of her.” Was all that he said, tossing a strawberry-shaped amulet that was similar to Wiezen’s. Zealia hesitated for a moment before nodding, catching the weapon and finishing collecting what was necessary for their potion.

“Come on, daddy, let’s hurry before you have to deal with other stuff.” She said, already on her way upstairs.
"S-Sor--oh!!" Oasis tried to speak to Rose, but her hips wouldn't stop moving. Three years she had waited for them to be united again, that she had to endure. And now that the moment was finally there, she couldn't get enough of the bliss that fueled her lust.

"Oh god ohgod ohmygoOHMYGOD!!!" Eros moaned loudly, unable to stop herself. Her walls squeezed around Oa's length again, which only increased the pleasure between them.

~

"Huh? Back on the rad--oh yeah, you guys did say that you basically lost her." Wiezen said nonchalantly while he scratched the back of his head, looking around the chambers of ingredients and taking note that it looked exactly like the one that Helga had under what used to be their kitchen. His attention shifted back to Zealia when she spoke to him about hurrying before something else popped up. "Well if something does pop up then I'll deal with it as I go."
But as Zealia was heading upstairs, he didn't follow immediately. His eyes were training on the crystal ball for a long moment, and his finger itched at the handle of the sword that he still held. He took a step towards in, his intentions to get rid of it all together quite clear until he stopped. "Resloava." And on command, the sword flickered back into the form of an acorn, meanwhile, he had turned to follow Zealia back up the stairs.
*Rosemary watched as the two were going at it, rather hard, and she couldn't help but pout to Eros* Dammit, Eros. When's it gonna be my turn!

*Ophelia sighed as she responded to Nithloraul's response* Could you please refer to him as Sigma-
*Nithloraul pushed everyone out of the tavern, already getting a move on* Come on, come on. The sooner we stand around here, the longer it it'll take to see that piece of Italian sausage
Meanwhile, Wiezen Jr. was already long gone before he had tried anything.

Zealia arrived upstairs and awaited her father as she assembled the ingredients necessary for their potion. When she saw him, he paused for a moment and expressed her idea. “Daddy? I have an idea but I’m not sure if you’re willing to do so. Would you... would you want to strip my magic again? Both sorceress and therian. It can help you. I can transfer all my strength to you so that you win.”
.............. "And then Tiger shot Wiezen with "Never To Fuck Gingers Again" Bullets, before he tweeted, "Cucked ginger girl, LOL" over a year ago
"I no longer have the ability to do that." Wiezen said absentmindedly before he looked over at her. "Actually, I barely have any of my light. I'm just a regular old human at the moment....sort of." He paused for a moment. "And besides, you said that you wanted to help, right? Well you can't help if you don't have anything that you can use to help with. But, I do need some blessed metal and possibly some holy oil...which I'm going to need a really good priest to whip up."

~

Eros was going to answer, but her thoughts were curved quite severely by ecstasy, and her tongue was busy colliding with Oasis's, drool sliding down the corners of their mouths. She could feel their walls constricting further, and she could feel what was like a sizzling heat rising from under her skin and spreading throughout the inside of her body, and it grew with each thrust from Oa. "C-Cuu-m--m--oh there! THERE!" She panted heavily into Oasis's lips until her body tensed, a loud moan filling the room and her back arching as she experienced a hard orgasm that crashed down onto her. She trembled as she held Oasis closely, her arms refusing to let go. "T-t-t-taag!" She managed to whimper to Rose through all of the pleasure that she had been blessed with.

Oasis's erection throbbed relentlessly, and she panted as well, though far from done she was. Her hips had began to slow into long, hard stroked thrusts from the tip to the base.

~

..Damn.. Sigmano stared at the sky through blurry vision, watching as the clouds faded in and out above in. He attempted to get up again, and struggle as he did, he finally managed to sit himself up. But it wasn't until he drug himself over to one of the many dying trees around him, which took much more effort than it did to sit up in the first place, was he able to force himself to his feet again, breathing heavily.

It had been almost two years. Two years since he had seen the others. After their run in with Alexander then, the measures that he had to take to ensure that they would be able to escape were drastic. And it cost him dearly, as it always did while handling the work of The Others. Especially after he had managed to dispatch the world of yet anotherTurpitude, Drgalomi, Breaker of Sanity, single-handedly.

And now he waited to meet with the others, exhaustion and the knowledge of a new threat weighing heavily on his mind.
COLA, I see that promotion in your future over a year ago
Also, I like that Sigmano is getting shit done in the background over a year ago
*Rosemary could feel herself being brought back into her body, being brought into the pleasure of Oasis' lust, and she couldn't help but let out a loud moan* A-About time

(OKAY, JADE! Since I know you don't like doing anything Flynn related, I'll skip to the city with the Servant so you can be a step closer to getting rid of best girl Nithloraul. Will you AT LEAST respond to that?!)

*Cyrann, Port City*
*A large city that rested on a dock with a single structure out in the ocean that looked like a small island. The town appeared to be empty, minus a faint white substance, almost resembling snow, falling from the sky. Yet no people could be seen. No lights were on, no boats came to harbor, and not even a single creature in the area. It was just the group, Flynn, Nithloraul, Kristoff, Reinard, and Ophelia, walking into the empty port town. Kristoff was the first to break the silence*
Here it is. The last known location of the 5th Servant, Zaath the Decayed. I'm not sure what his host is, but we have to find it and slay it as fast as we can. We cannot stay here for long. I fear that it is already too late for the residents here
*Nithloraul brushed the subject off before she ran over to the village, spotting Sigmano on the ground. She ran over to him, looking at him with a smile, one that many others still had trouble deciphering. She spoke in her condescending tone* Hey, Mr. Italiano. You look like hell. Kill another god?
Oasis chuckled between pants, placing her lips to Rosemary's for a hungry kiss. "Heheh, th-that's supposed to be..my line--oo-ooooo~" She moaned more while her erection sunk back into the depths of Rosemary's entrance, her thrusts a lot slower than they were with Eros, but much more forceful. Rose's moans now joined Eros's in her head. "O-Oh Rosemary~! Fuck, I've missed you and Eros and that sound of that sexy voice!"

~

Sigmano looked up at her slowly, not of his own will, but because his mind had to work much harder now to process what she was saying to began with. And like hell, he did look. His hair was in a disheveled mess, bits of dirt and leaves and even a few small sections of broken twigs riddling it along with the slop like grey goo from the previous Turpitude. The bags under his eyes were dark enough to be mistaken to be a very dark shade of purple. "Vlafamonomonokadious....is no more....Zorzithroaul, is wounded severely," He managed to cough out.
Zorzithoraul, the Veil of Famine. He had encountered the wretched abomination only a few months after Alexander had attacked. And though he couldn't kill it at that moment, he did manage to weaken it before it had a chance to escape.
*As Nithloraul was prepared to say something else cockey, she was lightly shoved aside by Ophelia, who rushed over to see Sigmano* Oh good lord, Sir Sigmano, you are far too tired and worn to fight this Servant. You need to rest
*Reinard followed behind her, his arms crossed as he spoke* I guess I'll keep watch in case that monster tries to attack again.
*Kirstoff gave a sigh before he turned to Flynn and Nithloraul* then it will just be us three on this trip to kill Zaath. Are you ready, Flynn?

*Rosemary moaned as she moved her hips in a clockwise motion against Oasis' thrusts, trying to get the most she could after such a long time away from Oasis* O-Oh, trust me, I feel the same. I missed your sexy.... everything! *Another moan escaped her lips as she found her hips thrusting against Oasis' moving pelvis*
i'll do it later over a year ago
Jade, this is why the RP takes so long over a year ago
“Yes, of course father. I just thought perhaps I could be used as some form of weakness against you, I-I don’t know…” She mumbled before lifting her chin and clearing her throat. “The potion is ready.” She managed to smile some and handed the pink bottle to her father. "Holy oil?” Her ears twitched some. “Well if what you speak of is true about being almost human, then there should be no problem walking into a church and grabbing some yourself to drench it on the sword.” Zealia paused momentarily before continuing. “Papa, I have a question… How exactly are we defeating this… Oni? Or her experiments… I-I’m not questioning your d-determination, I-I’m just asking… Will we be successful? I mean, I know I said I was willing to d-die and all, but I'd like to see mama and you before doing so, ya know...” She scratched her head like her father would.
"I am....." Alright? Fine? Still in a condition to help in killing another one of the Servants? Sigmano pondered on these thoughts when Ophelia told him that he needed to rest. And unlike any other time, he didn't argue with her on it, nor did he try to join Reinard and the others. And even if he did, he could barely move as it was. His weary gaze went to Ophelia's, and he took a moment to take in the features of her face. "How....have you been, principessa?" He asked with a ragged wheeze after a few seconds.
~

"Defeating her?" Wiezen snorted. "Well, first of all I don't plan on defeating her. I'll give her one chance to cut her bullshit and if she doesn't want to, then..I'll just have to do what needs to be done." He paused for a moment as he retrieved the potion from her finally. "The thing is, I don't know how we--I, am going to get to her. I never do with these sorts of things, not at first. I don't know if I'll be successful or not. I just know that I have to. So when everything's said and done, you can see your mother again, and I'll already be long gone on my way. Besides I mean, you're seeing me now, right?" He gave a shrug.
"Now, about that holy oil. That not for the blade, actually. That's for me."

~

Oasis began to laugh out of joy alone, her lips finding themselves pressed against Rosemary's once again while more moans drifted from her. The slow thrusting pace of her pelvis let her experience the full pleasure of being inside of her lover, shaping the depths of her entrance into the perfect partner for her erections.
Their kiss of lust and passion was broken when she threw her head back slightly to release a long guttural moan of bliss, her hips starting to move faster and her thrusting harder.

*Rosemary could no longer sustain her moans, and she let her moans be heard by Oasis as her arms and legs wrapped tightly around her, locking themselves around Oasis as she continued to move her hips against hers*

*Ophelia did not answer his question. She just sat down in front of him as she checked for wound* You just be quiet, okay?
Sigmano only chuckled painfully as she checked him for wounds, wounds that his body was indeed still full of, some of them barely making it to the healing process. Along with the older scars, there were now newer ones carved into his skin and flesh, down to the very bones that held him together. He used what strength he could to lift his hand to her face, cupping her cheek. He brought her eyes back to his, before he spoke. And when he did so, the pain in his voice was as great as the despair within his eyes. "I...have failed. There is...something you must...know..."

~

Once Rosemary's moans finally began to release freely out into the air to meet the walls of their room, Oasis's length started to twitch. Her hips were forced to a stop for a moment, and she panted while kissing her lover fiercely. It didn't take long until they were off the bed all together, Rosemary now in Oasis's arms and being pinned against the wall where Oasis started to thrust into her madly. "Rose! Oh Rosemary! I-I love you!" She panted into her ear, her teeth placing tender love bites along her neck.
“Well... yeah, but I mean...” Her ears fell crooked. “I’d like to see you cooking, or like, I don’t know... I guess even scolding me or having a drink... just... anything but this...” Her fingers tapped some together before she blinked in confusion. “For you? Why is that, papa?”
"Anything but what?" Wiezen raised an eyebrow. "Me being here in the first place? Oh yeah, I could pretty much agree on that too, I mean, that's pretty much part why I'm going to go after Bonnus myself. I mean, aside from her making artificial Light and basically splicing my person into a bunch of phonies." He scratched the back of his head until her next question about the holy oil came about.
"That's where the "sort of" part of me being human comes in. Also part of why I choose to go to Hell in the first place." His eyes flickered pitch black, his eye sockets never ending pits of darkness. "When I got separated from my light, I became more human like, vulnerable. It left room for the opposite to welcome itself in and make itself at home."
"And come on, I told you to address me by my name. And I don't think "Wiezen" is going to cut it for me either now that I think about it." His eyes returned to normal. "Maybe I should go by what I'm called in Hell." He paused for a moment of thought. "Anyways, all the malice, anger, pride, all of that. After the other consciousnesses were consumed, that's all that was left. And I embraced it all, but to control it. But, that didn't work out too well. Instead, I had a chance to take one long hard look in the mirror for me to realize that...I guess, I'm my own demon. It's a part of me, and I'm a part of it. But Hell's taken its tole on me too. And sometimes...sometimes it just wants to let loose, and I can't stop it." Because at times...he wasn't sure if he even wanted to.
"So in all, that holy oil is going to weaken it enough to help me keep that malice at bay. And if I could get my hands on a pendant or something that's been blessed by a powerful enough priest and or priestess, that would be another one-up for me."
*Ophelia broke from his grasp as she searched her bag for bandages, before responding* Oh, whatever it is, we'll deal with it later. Just like we always have, Sigmano. But you have to rest.

*Rosemary gave a howl of pleasure as she was pined to the wall by Oasis, her arms and legs locked around her as she silenced her moans by biting lovingly onto Oasis' neck and shoulder*

*As they stumbled into the village, Kristoff, Flynn, and Nithloraul, they took notice of something falling from the sky. A snow like substance. As the white flakes fell from the sky, a sight could be seen from out from the docks. A giant island, or... something else, rested just outside the village. Kristoff spoke*
There it is. Zaath, the Decayed. Or rather, it's corpse. But to stop it entirely, he must be completely destroyed

~Zaath the Decayed~
 *Ophelia broke from his grasp as she searched her bag for bandages, before responding* Oh, whatever i
"No...you..don't under--" Sigmano's words came to a stop, the sound of cracking becoming apparent, the fragile existence of hope now beginning to crumble. He could only smile sadly to her, the Princess of Edrain, the fingers of the hand that she had moved away from breaking apart silently into pieces that fell like shards of clay. "...Ophelia...my time has coursed with the winds..and the...Others...have deceived .me..danger.."

~

When Rosemary had began to bite on her neck, Oasis could no longer hold her own moans at bay. It was then that the deep longing for her lover grew, and the walls of the room began to rattle lightly around them, her thrusts picking up a rough rhythm that allowed her shaft to scrub against Rose's walls each time her hips moved forward. "Sh-shit!~" She laughed out another moan, her length twitching even harder now. The only thing she could think about was the woman that she was with now, how much she loved her. How much she desired to pleasure her without question. She began to release little by little, but held it back as the force of her thrusts increased once again.
*Ophelia looked at his hand, taking notice as it was falling apart, and she spoke to him* W-What?! B-But what are we to do? We've dealt with so much before, we can help you, right? J-Just like what Flynn did for the Ancient Ones. We can still do something, right?

*Rosemary couldn't help but give Oasis a joyful smile as she kept thrusting into her, her smile getting lost in her emotions of total bliss and lust, moaning even louder as she could no longer hold herself*

*As the crew, Oswald, Franziska, Layla, Lillith, and Crow, were on deck, eating their meals, Crow took notice of his ale shaking violently, with the sounds of moaning being heard from below deck*
What is that? *Franziska was the first to ask*
*Crow responded* I HEARD THAT MAIDENS OF THE SEA- SIRENS- USE THEIR VOICE TO LURE SAILORS TO THEIR DOOM
"Quit telling me to stop calling you papa because I won't!" She interrupted him suddenly before she blinked, her ears lowering some when she mumbled an apology. But what she said was true. It didn't matter what or who Wiezen was, because she knew him and cared about him as a father, not a demon or anything like it. She released a sigh and stood quiet for a few minutes before finally speaking again about holy artifacts. "I... I have David's slingshot...." She scratched the back of her head, regretting now trading Jesus's blood.

Helga's eyes flickered open, the dullness in them narrowing when she not longer felt the stiff wooden bench beneath her. It had been replaced with luxuries silky sheets, and a blanket of alpaca keeping her warm. She crossed her eyes to view the warm towel pressed against her head, and smaller ones against her freezing ears. Helga looked around in confusion, assuming she was in some sort of dream. But as she gazed at the room she was in, her eyes made contact of frames hung on the tall walls of herself and Wiezen, along with a few pictures by the nightstands of her own children. She realized she was laying down on a queen size mattress when she tried to stand up, only to sink back down. Helga also realized the arm in which she had dislocated was now in a healing cast. As she scanned the area, her ears briefly twitched at the sound of a teaspoon stirring a cup.

By the door of Zealia's deluxe room, Wiezen Jr. was currently stirring a cup of healing tea for his mother. His sister basically lived in the boutique, and her headquarters were up on the second level.

Helga opened her mouth and attempted to speak, only for her to cringe in pain when her throat failed her due to the constant screaming she did with Macross. She cleared her throat and weakly lifted herself up. ".....w...ie...ze...nn?" Her hoarse voice broke. Could it be? Was all this misery just a dream? Was it all in her head? But when the man in front of her turned, she realized it was no other but her son. Her expression softened some, her smile crooked. "w-w-wiez-w-wiez..." She nicknamed him. Wiezen Jr. went to her side with an apathetic expression and set the cup of tea in her reach. He didn't answer his mother, and at this, she frowned.

"w....w..wro.ng?" Was something wrong? She didn't understand why her son didn't speak. "e...e..very.... one?" She paused for a moment. "y-y-you.... l-lie..d..." Helga spoke with broken words in attempt to confront her son.

"No." Was all that Jr. said, adjusting the blankets on his shivering mother. His brows furrowed when he noticed a small insect crawl out of his mother's matted hair before reentering it.

"....l...ice...." She mumbled.

Wiezen Jr. squinted some, pushing his hair back to avoid getting them too.
Sigmano slowly shook his head, his arm dropping down onto the ground and breaking further into shards that withered into a dusty smoke. His left cracked, the right side of his chin chipping off. "They...are...the cause..of this.."

~

Lilith threw an agitated scowl at Crow, keeping her distance away from the others while she was there. She didn't desire much of anything to eat, and instead was satisfied with half a loaf of bread and water. She stared out into the blue that now surrounded them, the dock where they had left now only a mirage behind them.

~

Wiezen only rolled his eyes at Zealia's outburst, and when she apologized, he brushed it aside almost immediately. He was expecting at least some way or form of stubbornness. After all, she was Hega's child. When the topic of the holy artifacts were brought back up, he let out a sigh. "I doubt that that's going to help with what I need. But hang on to that, it might come in handy at some point or another right?" He again, gave a simple shrug.

He continued to speak as he observed the potion. "Alrighty, so. Thanks for the potion, it'll be a big help when I need it. I'll be on my way now, see ya around kiddo." He gave a half-attempted wave while turning to go towards the door with an additional, "Make sure you keep business boomin' ya hear?"
Zealia's ears twitched briefly as she watched the man that raise her for what may be the last time. They slowly lowered, and her shoulders sunk some in sync with her eyes beginning to waver. "....daaaaaaaddy...?" She called for him before he got too far, followed by a brief sniffle.
*Ophelia looked over his body as she tried to speak* B-But I don't understand, Sigmano. Why is this happening now?

*Kristoff turned to Nithloraul and Flynn, and he spoke to the both of them* Alright, you two. Are you prepared to fight these things off
*Nithloraul gave a snicker* Look at it. This thing looks dead already. Let's just beat the hell out of it until it's nothing left. Are you all ready, Flynn?

(YEAH, ARE YOU READY JADE? TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL!)

*Oswald turned his head as he spoke to Lilith* You gotta eat more than that to keep up your stre-
*Another loud moan could be heard from the deck, followed by Fraziska giving a shriek of fear* The maidens of the sea are gonna doom us all!
you insulted my ginger >:( over a year ago
You insulted my existence. So we're even over a year ago
Fine. I will. Now can Flynn please kill another Servat over a year ago
"I've...served my purpose...as their puppet...one that they have broken...and now...I have no use for them...their plans are...almost complete..." Sigmano's other arm crumbled off onto the ground. "And I...but an empty shell..."

~

"I do not require more nourishment." Lilith spoke to Oswald plainly, her face blushing slightly in embarrassment when she heard the moans from under the deck again. She muttered something that could only be thought to be a comment on it and fell back into silence.

~

The man that had once again been brought back into the living world, the man known as Wiezen, came to a brief stop, a few seconds passing before his head turned some for him to glance behind him. "My name's Charlie, kid. It was nice seeing you again." And that was all that he said. With that, he continued on his way towards and out the door of the boutique.
Wiezen found a pair of arms from behind his back coiling around him in a tight hug, his daughter's chin pressed against his shoulder. She stained his shirt with a single tear drop, nuzzling against him before she sniffled again. "I love you, d-dad." Zealia managed to choke out a few words. "I-I-I know I don't have eight arms, but I'm trying to get a hug for e-everyone of us, o-okay?" She said, referring to her brothers and even her mother. She stayed there for a couple more seconds, inhaling his smell before she hesitantly released him, tears now flowing uncontrollably down her cheek. She took a step back before attempting a smile, but it only trembled back into a frown. "Th-thanks, papa.... g-goodbye..."
Be like Enricho's kids and grow eight arms then XD over a year ago
None of them can grow eight arms xD over a year ago
Well, Oriocho has six, so she's close XD over a year ago
*Ophelia was shocked, and she did what she could to try and find some solution* B-But you don't need to be a puppet. You can be your own thing. You can do whatever you want, can you not?

*Oswald gave a sigh, and as he reached for his ale, a loud moan, almost a shout, was heard, followed by a loud bang as his ale was tipped over, the contents spilling off the table and onto the floor. He gave a sigh and went to grab another bottle from the barrel*

*Rosemary, with what force she could muster, pushed Oasis onto her back on the bed and begun to thrust against her, rocking her hips back and forth against her as she remained mounted on Oasis*
"Goodbye. And come on with the tears Lia. After all," The man managed to grin slightly. "I'm just a nobody who pops up every once and a while. Not a Therian. Not a Warlock. Not a Wiezen. Not a dad. Just...Charlie. And there are better things to be wasting your tears on than me." He gave a thumbs up and was on his way without another word.

~

Oasis had began to lose herself to their lust completely, to the sheer magnitude of the bliss that they shared. A full thought that didn't involve Rosemary didn't come back to mind until she was pushed onto the bed, and even then, that thought was immediately replaced by raw pleasure. She moaned loudly, her hands grasping Rose's breasts and drawing her nipples into her mouth, her teeth grazing against them and biting down softly while her tongue licked at them in circular motions.

~

Sigmano's gaze became more and more distant, his eyes struggling to remain on her, his mind straining to focus. To keep his thoughts gathered for even a minute longer, just to be able to see her face. To hear her voice. But at her question, he didn't answer. But soon...his head dropped into a slump, the left side of his chest crumbling away and chipping off with more of his body.
*Ophelia began to panic, a she grabbed hold of his shoulder and spoke* Sigmano, answer me!
Leave it *Reinard spoke up. He watched from a distance. His thoughts were filled with many questions, but his mood hadn't changed* It's the price we pay for associating with the gods. We all are doomed to a fate similar to this.

*Nithloraul, already excited for a fight, ran toward the dock, before leaping into the water, the sea made black by the strange substance falling from the sky, and swimming toward Zaath, ready to kill it, before calling back* Better hurry up, Flynn

*Rosemary leaned forward as Oasis used her mouth on her breasts, wrapping her arms around her head, her hands running through her hair, as she continued to rock her body hard and fierce, riding her as hard as she could*
"....n-nothing is better.... than you..." Zealia's ears fell to a complete droop this time, using the ends of her pitch black dress to dry up the tears that kept falling. She watched her father leave her, then looked back at her shop. Hesitantly, she went back in. Her sight in her left blue eye was already becoming faded once more before she slowly headed upstairs, dragging her feet across the fuzzy floor. She felt sick and nauseous – dizzy, even. She had to wipe her tears away for she did not want her mother knowing she was crying, less of what was the motive behind the tears.
There was no answer that came from Sigmano, not a single utter or sign of movement. That is, until his body began to lean over and crumbled into the same dusty smoke as his arms had, sliding right through Ophelia's fingers until there was nothing left but his clothing and the scarf that he always tied over his eyes. One that was now...useless.

~

Oasis moaned louder and louder, her hips beginning to thrust sloppily against Rosemary's until she could no longer hold it in. Her back arched some, her erection pushing deep into her as she started to climax, her fluids pouring into the constricting tunnel of hot juices. And even then, her thrusts didn't stop, and she could already feel another release on its way. "F-Fuck! FUCK! ROSEMARY!!" Her exclamations of bliss were muffled by Rose's breasts, and she bit and suckled on them a bit harder out of ecstasy.

~

Wiezen, or rather Charlie, didn't look back at the boutique while he distanced himself from it. He brushed a few splinters of wood that had stuck around after his fall, taking a look at the potion that he had been given again before storing it away.
Helga's attempt of speaking again came to a pause when she heard the door in the room unlock slowly. Her eyes slightly lifted in spirit when she saw Zealia after years of isolation. She mumbled a few words, shrieking even when she saw her daughter approach her. And finally, for the first time in three years, her cold hands were able to touch the soft and warmth of her daughter's. She held them tightly, putting her palms against her bruised cheeks so that she could kiss them. But what should've been audible smooches were instead heaving pecks. She felt Zealia's teardrops fall on her forehead as she did so, blinking in confusion as to why Zealia was crying.

Her dull eyes interlocked with her mismatched ones. She looked... so sad. So incredibly sad that no words could truly define what she felt. She could recognize the fake smile she attempted to make, for she had done that many times when they were just babies. Zealia's face had returned to its steely features she put on during the disappearance of her parents. The left side of her face already looked dull, and the very tip of her nose was red from all the crying she had just done. Helga failed to understand why her daughter cried tears of sadness, and when she sat on the bed with her, she instinctively slowly rose to embrace her in a weak, trembling hug. Wiezen Jr. rolled his eyes before he pulled Zealia away from Helga and forced his mother to lay down. However, when he pulled her away and pushed her to go out of the room, he didn't expect to find his own sister hugging him, her tears dampening his shoulder.

"I-I-I tried, Jr., I tried!" Zealia cried, her guttural voice choking in her own tears. "H-He doesn't want to be here a-a-and he's going to get h-hurt and d-doesn't even want me r-referring him as d-d-dad!"

Helga's ears twitched, looking between both her children as things started connecting in her broken mind. Was he here? Was Wiezen in the boutique? Did Y'iel lie? Was she even real? And now he was going to get hurt?! Helga immediately used all her remaining strength to scoot herself to the edge of the bed, attempting to make a run for the door before she collapsed on the ground. Although, she quickly stood up, but before she could place a grip on the doorknob, she found two arms of her son restraining her. She looked at him in disbelief, trying to nudge out of his grasp before she started screaming again, straining her vocal chords even more. Her screams were more like intense croaky whispers now, but that didn't stop her. She continued to shout her lover's name, begging for her son to release her. Tears streamed down her face now, and she begged and begged with all the energy she had left so that she could see him one last time, but to no avail. Wiezen Jr. sighed before he picked up his mother and placed her back on Zealia's bed, restraining her with magic cuffs. But he realized it was a bad idea when he saw his mom not caring if she snapped her wrists off if that meant she could reach Wiezen before he was gone for good. Sighing again, he went with his last resort and smacked his mother's forehead with a sleeping spell. And as he mumbled the spell for it, he caught sight of his mom with tears streaming down her swollen face along with mucus, begging him to stop and release her. He had to close his eyes so that he wouldn't be tempted and finally put Helga to sleep.

Helga fell limp on the bed, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Her violent crying and screaming became heavy breaths now under the spell of her son. Wiezen Jr. remained quiet for a couple more seconds before he turned to face his sister who had her hand against her mouth in shock.

"Shave her head. She has lice." He ordered her. "I'll prepare her a bath." He said as if nothing happened. "Hurry before she awakes." Was all that he said before leaving to the bathroom that was only a few meters away. Zealia stared at her sleeping mother before she closed her eyes and sucked up her tears, gathering the materials needed to help her mother seem more... presentable.
Jade, why over a year ago
Fine! But I have no idea what’s happening! over a year ago
Big monster in the ocean, Nithloraul got dragged under the water. Just have Flynn kill it, but not too easily XD over a year ago
*As Ophelia looked over the remains of Sigmano, she sat their, baffled, as she tried to piece together what happened. But as she was in thought, Reinard, grabbed her by the shoulder and spoke* You did what you could. Now your place is with the others. Get moving

*As Nithloraul swam to the creature, there was the sound of a loud gurgle from the creature. Nithloraul stopped for a sec, before turning back to the others with a gril* Whoops, I think I upset it *With that, she was dragged under the water by something, pulling her under in an attempt to drown her*

*Rosemary could feel her juices practically exploding out of her as Oasis released her climax, and yet her body refused to stop. She kept riding her, thrusting hard against her, moaning with pleasure* I-I want more!
Wiezen Jr. finished filling the tub with warm water, adding her mother's favorite essential oils and rose bubbles that coincidentally was Zealia's as well. He waited until the water was pink, eyeing the towel that hung ready to be used. "Okay, it's ready." He called after his sister.

And within a few minutes, both siblings were already lowering their bare mother into the warm soapy water. They didn't find it awkward at all having to bathe their sick mother. In fact, what would've been awkward was the fact that none of them spoke to each other despite being so close. They just carried on with caring for the unconscious woman in the tub. And now with assistance, Helga would be cleaned properly unlike when she barely touched herself at Y'iel's.

Zealia attempted to brush out her mother's matted hair, but she realized it wouldn't be possible when her special brush broke in attempt of combing such luxurious hair that was now dead. She sighed, tossing the brush away before she began to snip out the matted hair with scissors, ridding large chunks of her mother's poorly treated curls. She tossed them into the trash bin, struggling to even get the scissors through. And after some more cutting, her sight of the orange matted nest was now her bare scalp, revealing the fleeing lice and previous scars of trepanation. Zealia closed her eyes for a moment before she proceeded to pour some of the water on her mother's bare scalp, gently massaging it down to her shoulders. Her and her brother made sure to rid the random smudges across her body, digging out the dirt from the nails of her toes and exfoliating her dead skin. They even put a mask on her to help the swelling and puffiness of her face after days of ongoing crying.

The two siblings carefully lifted their mother, drying her and patting some healing oil across the various bruises on her body. Afterwards, they cautiously slipped on a warm robe and wrapped Helga's now shaved head with a headwrap. They carried her back to Zealia's bed, tucking her in a similar way their mother would when they were little. Lia sat besides her mother before she looked back up at her brother. "....y-you.... you can go... I'll care for her tonight..." She nodded.

Wiezen Jr. stared at Helga, who's brows were furrowed in her sleep since she was undoubtedly having another nightmare. He sighed, looking out the window where he could already tell the sun would be rising soon. His ears lowered for the first time in a while as he turned his back on them and disappeared into thin air. Zealia stared at where Jr. was seconds ago, then back down at her sleeping mother. She sighed too, resting her head on her mother's chest and gently stroked her chipped ears until she closed her eyes to rest.

Flynn crossed his left foot over his right knee, leaning against one of the protruding rocks from the water where he watched in amusement the monster attempting to drown Nithloraul. He didn't react whatsoever, and instead, just whistled to entertain himself with the event unfolding in front of him. He counted for approximately two minutes and forty eight seconds, knowing that was how long the artifact could hold her breath. And he waited for the very last second, even a little extra until he decided to do anything.
*As Flynn looked out to the ocean, it wasn't long before he felt the force of... something. Someone, whoever it was being a mystery, raised their foot and kicked Flynn in the back, sending him off the dock and into the water, as if to tell him to stop waiting and get moving. He turned to see that Reinard had returned, looking over at Kristoff, who called to Flynn* Flynn, are you okay?
"M-More?!" Oasis panted quickly, and soon, she was back on top again. one of Rosemary's legs thrown over her shoulder as she got in between them. Her bare body pressed against hers as she leaned down and kissed her lips softly. But in contrast to that came a hard push of her hips, shoving her erection all the way back in at once, her shaft scrubbing across newer spots of pleasure within her. And as much as she tried to keep her mind together, her thrusts became wild. She moaned into Rose's mouth loudly, her tip pulsing and preparing to release again.

~

It didn't take long for Charlie to find himself standing a good distance away from a large Cathedral. He could clearly see that the building was still being occupied because of the many shadows that flickered across the wall, and the brief sight of silhouettes passing by the windows. He scratched his chin lightly and began to walk until he stepped onto the Cathedral's property.

Almost instantly, he felt a burning sting in his mind, what felt like burning prickles spreading across his body. He grimaced, his skin beginning to sizzle until he forced himself back, panting for a second or two. "...Okay..." He inhaled through his nostrils for a moment and went into thinking. The fact that he could barely step foot onto the property was actually a good thing. It meant that him being there was actually going to be worth while. Or at least he hoped it would.

The only issue now was getting into the Cathedral and finding whoever was the head. And perhaps...𝕭𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕿𝕳𝕰𝕸 𝕬𝕷𝕷. He shook his head hard, and he could feel himself becoming agitated just being in the vicinity of the area. But all it would take was a little push for him to get in.
A smoky dark aura began to outline him in a thin barrier that eventually disappeared from sighed before he started across the yard and towards the building again. The stinging fire that he felt was in his mind was still present, but when he ignored it enough, it was as if it weren't there.

~

What remained of Sigmano crumbled further into the ground with each passing second until eventually, there was nothing left at all. Not even a mound of ashes or dust. Just...nothing.
*Rosemary could barely contain herself another second, her arms wrapping around Oasis as her body was left to Oasis' mercy. Through many more moans, she spoke* Y-Yeah, more! I never wanna leave yo-your side again, O!

*As Flynn was knocked into the ocean, Nithloraul came back to the surface, breathing heavily for air as she looked at Flynn* Careful, Flynn. This thing isn't as dead as we had hoped. I mean, it is dead. But it's body is still in some sort of defense mode... Makes no sense, I know. But let's just kill it while it's still in our presence!
Oasis came to a complete stop suddenly, Rosemary's words catching her attention. And though she was breathing heavily, a smile loving and sincere enough to bring a heavy warmth over Rose. A warmth that felt as if Oasis hugged her everywhere all at once.
Her eyes began to glow dimly, and with them, the tattoos that marked her body. She let out a sudden gasp as the tattoos themselves began to expand, stretching over her shoulders and down her back. She leaned down and kissed Rosemary with more passion than she ever had. She started to moan loudly while the process took place, and slowly, she began to thrust again with unrestrained force, her shaft heating inside of her and her erection throbbing. Their pleasure had began to melt together and increase tenfold of what it had been before, causing Oasis's thrusts to immediately become wild and lustful. She choked on the first of her moans, the bliss overwhelming her for a moment until her mind was able to catch up.
*Rosemary's lust and desire was subsided for only a moment as she watched the tattoo on Oasis grow across her body more. But before she could ask, she felt Oasis thrust into her once again, and her mind was brought back to total pleasure. She kissed alongside Oasis' lips, face, and neck, unable to stop moving her body against hers, moaning her name in mindless pleasure*
Hearing both Eros and Rose moaning her name paired with the pleasure she felt drove her mad. She moaned Rosemary's name in a slur while slamming her pelvis into her. She eventually released inside her again.

~

[Meanwhile, in Owensport]

Wein's jaw tightened as they approached the gold encrusted double-doors to the throne room, the pit of his stomach gurgling. All instinct and common sense told him that he didn't want to enter those doors, and the fact that the others had never been called into a meeting by Mother herself was even worse.

"About time your fat ass finally got here." A voice came from a man who was walking up from from the opposite hallway from the door, a man with deep green eyes walking through the door. Deep emerald, crazed eyes. "I thought mother was going to have me guide you on the right path again." He chuckled, his voice crackling as if he could barely contain himself.

Wein's head snapped to the side, and he immediately pulled out his pistol and shot the man in the face, sending his body crumbling to the ground. But still, Wein glared. "Ah, Joseph. What an unpleasant surprise. I don't remember anyone inviting the psychopathic Bastard Child of Owensport to the meeting. You'd be wise to watch yourself."

"Oh c'mon brother," Joseph's voice spoke in a demented croak as his body rose up from the ground, his back facing them. And when he turned around, his fingers were jammed through his gums, the flesh under his left eye wrinkling as his fingers dug through them and retrieved the bullet that had lodged itself into his skull. "Don't be mean today. I'll have to be mean back." And somehow, he still managed some sort of smirking grin as he searched for the bullet.

(Joseph.)
 Hearing both Eros and Rose moaning her name paired with the pleasure she felt drove her mad. She moan
... So are the lords still with Wein or is he going por himself. Just wanna be 100% positive for the seguinte post XD over a year ago
They're still with him XD over a year ago
Alrighty then. Oh, and COLA, listen. I know it's tempting. I know it's REALLY tempting... But don't kill the lords. They are important for something later XD over a year ago
*Rosemary finally let out a moan of pure pleasure and satisfaction, her back arching forward as she let out a moan, before she finally rested on the bed, panting heavily, sweat pouring down her body as she placed her hands on Oasis' cheeks and spoke through her panting* That was worth the two year wait.

*The four lords looked at Joseph, some with scorn and disgust, others with fear. Amadeus was the first to speak* What is someone like that doing in the throne room
*Alberto stuck his nose up to Joseph, before he responded* I thought commoners knew their place was in the slums, Wein. I hope you don't plan on turning your abode into a soup kitchen or something like that. It's bad for the atmosphere
"---what the--" His statement was cut off when he was pushed into the water, and he quickly swam to the surface, shaking his head and combing his hair back. His eyes immediately narrowed behind him, eyeing between Kristoff and Reinard. "Okay, which one of you fucks did that?"
*Reinard crossed his arms* I'll have you know that it-
Isn't important right now *Kristoff cut Reinard off before his attention was brought to Flynn* Whoever did it, we'll discuss it later. Right now, you need to get to Zaath and slay his corpse and stop the body from attacking, Flynn. Do it while the Nithloraul distracts him
Flynn sunk a little back into the water, rolling his eyes some with a small scoff. He looked at the terrifying creature ahead, debating on where to strike it first. But then he remembered Nithloraul was still being dragged underwater, and so taking his time, he dove into the depths of the sea and swam inhumanly fast to reach where the scene was unfolding. He saw her be dragged down further, and so further down the water he swam until he was able to reach her and slice off one of the creature's tentacles to release her.