windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Weiss told me in his last letter that it was going to take a few days for you guys to get to Pirereri, and for the sake of staying off of the radar to wait until you all were about two days away. The most recent one that I received today was what notified me that you all would be arriving soon. Luckily, he sort of added the extra addition of some of his hair so a teleportation portion could be made. We ended up running into Lidia, who told us that you guys had headed out. But she also said that you and Judissia were in some sort of danger and went to go grab some people we knew. So when went on ahead to find you when Wulf gave us the heads up that he sensed something from around this way. Speakin' of which, the heck's going on anyways? You look like crap."

And as if to answer the question, the loud bull-sheep groan from the beast echoed through the air, followed by a roar that made both Tali and Wulf looked around them, as it was loud enough to sound like it came from all directions.

"..Okay then, new question. What the hell was that?" Oasis asked.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary remained in Oasis' arms, too tired to get up, before she gave an answer* Uh... it is either Weiss, or some big ugly abomination. Either way, best to leave them alone for now
"Oh that's definitely Weiss..." Eros assured. "That other thing's dead...and it looks like he's comin' this way."

Oasis's her eyebrows had raised at what Rosemary's answer. "Wait, did you say Weiss?" She asked. "We should be going to help him if he's dealing with some monster right?"

"..Wouldn't advise that..."
*Rosemary grabbed hold of Oasis shoulder with whatever strength she had left, now far more worried* N-No! Trust me. Weiss is not himself right now! All we can do is just get away from here right now! Weiss will explain everything in the morning, assuming he isn't a stubborn bastard by then. You gotta trust me on this, going to him is a bad idea
Oasis furrowed her brows for a moment as another roar ripped through the air. "I don't know what's going on, but I trust your judgement. If it's as bad as you're saying it is--" She cut off her words as she helped her to her feet. She placed Rosemary's arm around her shoulder and her own around her waist. "Then we better get going. Tali, Wulf, eyes peeled ears open." When they started moving, she spoke to Rose again. "Where's Judissia? And what are you guys doing out in the trees anyways?"
*Rosemary wrapped her arm around Oasis as she picked her up, giving a light pant of exhaustion as she spoke up* Long story. Judissia said she was to the west
"West? Isn't the thing that we're trying to avoid over there?" Tali spoke up, keeping her firearm ready to be used. "What's the plan? Cap'm?"

"We'll figure it out later down the line." Oasis answered. "Right now we need to focus on getting back out into the open. An ambush doesn't sound like the greatest thing to have to deal with from something that caused that explosion. But if I had to say so now, then maneuvering around towards the northwest."
W-What?! *Rosemary tried to stand up in shock, despite her weakened state* We can't leave Judissia out there with that thing. We have to get her!
"Don't worry, we don't plan on leaving anybody, Rose." Oasis assured. "Right now we have to work towards priority. Unless you're planning on killing whatever Weiss has become, then there isn't a option B left for us to go with. We can heard northwest and then cut back around and head completely west." Her attention when away from Rose when she heard snarling howls enter the air, ones that were answered by a loud monstrous groan. "..You guys always seem to get yourselves into the worst situations..."
*Rosemary gave another chuckle as she looked up at Oasis* Stick around and you'll find more trouble, O. Let's get going then. I'm not going to let Jud die here
"I'm looking forward to it. After all, Owensport isn't enough of trouble for us yet as it is now." Oasis said sarcastically while they kept on the move. "I'm surprised...never seen a lycan before. I heard that they're pretty vicious."

"Uhh...not to interrupt your flirting Rose, but I think you should be worrying a little less about her right now and a little more about US." Eros spoke. "And by worry, I mean, IT'S COMING FAST AND WE NEED TO GO!"
*Rosemary blushed at the thought of what Eros said and whispered to it* S-Shut up, Eros! It's not like that *She turned back to Oasis* We need to get moving now. And long story short, lycans are pretty cool when they can control themselves
"Well whatever it's like, it's time to GO!"

Oasis was about to say something in response to Rose when she saw that she was blushing but was stopped from doing so. The trees behind them rustled heavily, causing her to glance back. She caught the sight of the glowing yellow orbs that shifted from within the darkness of the trees where the moonlight couldn't shine. "Damn, looks like we've got company on our six."

"Whelp, I'll take care of it and blow it to fucking pieces!" Tali said moving to take her aim.

"No! That's Rosemary's brother, we are NOT going to kill him. We're going to avoid as much confrontation as possible and get the hell away from it, now move!" She said, picking Rosemary up completely now as she started running.
*Rosemary gave a sudden yelp, a high pitched one that made her cover her mouth before she spoke to Oasis* H-Hey, I can walk just fine, Big O! I don't need to weigh you down!
"Sorry, but there's no time for that, we gotta go, and If you're supposed to be heavy then you're doing a heck of a good job being light!" Oasis said. "Besides, you barely looked like you could walk! "

Behind them there was a sharp snarl carrying grunt, the fallen branches that laid over the ground snapping as the beast shifted and went after them. And then, all was silence for a few seconds aside from the rustle of the trees. And then...
GrrRRrrRRrrRRrrRRrRAAAAAAAAAAH!!! The beast's growl grew into a loud roar from all around them.

"Cap'm, what the fuck do we do!?" Tali said, her hands shifting across her weapon.

"Do NOT fire, that's an order!" Oasis snapped. "We keep moving and if worse comes to worse you slow it down but lethal force is not authorized!"
*Rosemary looked at the ground at what Oasis said, though it was an attempt to hide her blushing face from her. But she lifted her head back up to hear the orders, hoping that Oasis and the others knew what they were doing*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"r-rec-rectangle! ...n-no, s-square....c-circle... t-triangle... d-does not mat... matter.... H-hurt family.... h-hurt him... Ru-ruined e-everything... n-need to h-hurt m-myself... w-want to really..." She stammered, looking around at the remaining potions frantically. "do-don't wa-want to r-ruin y-you..." Her nails began to travel up her wrists and scratch her skin off there, digging deep to where she could reach her veins. Blood dripped onto her dress and stained her nails, but she began to walk through the portal, her walking stiff but shaky. She dragged her feet across the ground, letting any rock below scratch or cut her feet as she aimlessly walked to town.

Layla's eyes left her father's and fell on Nithloraul again who was stalking him like a cat. Her brows lightly furrowed. "Uhhmmm... I think... you're making him... uncomfortable?" She took a guess since he was sleeping. But it was definitely weirding her out.
What do you mean? *The Nithloraul stood up, crossing her arms as she looked at Layla* I'm just making sure he is alright. Is that so wrong?
"W-wait! Stop it! You're not supposed to do that!" Two said as she went after her, only stopping short when she heard Tubby's tongue lapping up something. She turned around to see the enormous beast-dog licking up Helga's blood as it followed them. "No don't lick that!" She looked back and forth between Helga and the dog before going after Helga, whistling for Tubby to follow. She smacked Helga's hands away again. "I said STOP! It's not helping anything!"

~

The beast gave another snarl, it's eyes flashing from the trees beside them, much closer than it had been before. The moonlight grazed across its teeth and face briefly before it was already on the move again.

"This is bad, this is REALLY bad!" Eros said from within Rosemary's head.

"What the hell is that thing?! I thought he was a werewolf or something! That doesn't even look remotely close to one!" Tila exclaimed.
Shit, shit, shit! *Rosemary cursed under her breath before she whispered to Eros* What other plans do we have that can get us out of this mess?
Slapping Helga's hands away only resulted in drops of her own blood flicking off on both of them. "...h-h-he-helps m-me... r-realize w-what i d-d-deser--ve..." The witch stammered, her voice cracking with every word she spoke. Her wrists throbbed in pain and her bleeding hands trembled, but she quickened her pace. "L-L-Leave m-me... C-C-Cannot h-help y-y-you...." Her shaking hands patted around her pockets until she pulled out her coffin-shaped wallet, tossing it at Two's feet. "Th-Th-There...." She shivered, turning back around and leaving again.

"Ummm... N-No, of course not." Layla shook her head at the artifact. "I just thought... you know... maybe you had more, um... important stuff to do?" She asked again with confusion lingering in her voice.
"Sorry, didn't have enough time to think this far ahead of things!" Oasis answered. "But for now we need to--"

"KEEP RUNNING!" A voice called to them from ahead.

"Yeah, that--" Oasis was agreeing at first until she realized quickly that the voice hadn't come from any of them. "Wait what!?"

The beast finally burst from the trees only inches behind them, letting out a roar.

The voice who had spoke before yelled to them again. "If you stop for even a second you will DIE!" Meters ahead, Lidia could be seen charging towards them, link flanking her.

~

Two left the wallet there on the ground, Tubby sniffing at it before licking it up into its mouth and swallowing it, and this time she grabbed the witch's arm with surprising strength. "I said STOP!" She yelled this time for the first time in her life. But it was out of anger. "STOP! I did not risk my life and leave everything I know behind to come ALL THE WAY HERE, for the only person I have left, the ONLY person I have to depend on in my life who can teach me how to control my magic to turn out to be a moping waste of space and my TIME! That's not who you told me you were!"
She herself was surprised by the words that left her mouth, but the anger that began to rise was like a chamber, her tongue now a trigger. "Who is this helping!? Because it's not helping anyone! It's not helping you, and it's not helping your children--what about them!? How do you think they would feel to see you doing this to yourself? Because if you ask me you haven't realized ANYTHING if this is what you're going to dwindle yourself to!"
*Rosemary's head turned to see Lidia running towards the creature* Shit! If I knew everyone was going to come here, I probably would've just stayed at the house

*The Nithloraul pretended to think for a moment before shaking her head* Nope

*Oswald sat around his siblings nodding his head after he finished his statement* This ship is a lot of work for me to work with on my own, so I want to offer you three a place on the ship. We can go all over the world, find all sorts of riches, explore new places, anything we want. And, maybe I'll be able to find Ophelia as well. And, of course, you would never have to worry about going hungry again. What do you three say? Sound like a good deal?
cosmic_fusions commented…
"tHatS nOt wHAT i WaS gOiNg tO oFfEr" over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
What do you mean? XD over a year ago
"More importantly what the fuck are they doing, they're going to die!"

"Lidia, what are you--" Oasis was in the middle of asking once the were closing enough, the werewolves rushing passed them towards the beast. And she was cut off.

"There's no time, run and don't look back!!" Lidia said while shoving passed them and running towards the beast, tearing away some of the dress that she wore. Her facial structure and head began to widen, her arms bulking and growing in length along with her legs, grey-black fur sprouting from her arms and legs, growing over her the rest of her dress that remained and consuming her body. However, what was left after the process was no werewolf, though lightly similar. Red gum and large triangular, gnarly teeth were permanently exposed, sockets full of red. The lycan among werewolves.

((Lycan Lidia))
 [i]"More importantly what the fuck are they doing, they're going to die!"[/i] "Lidia, what are yo
H-Hey! What do you mean by don't look back *Rosemary turned her head to Lidia, now a look of concern on her face* You're going to make it back, right?
The nymph felt a burning pain from her arm where Two had gripped her, and she immediately pulled away, the bleeding arm now trembling and throbbing violently. "D-Did not devote twenty th-three years to a man to f-forge my signature on divorce p-papers and tell me about it through a hologram on my fucking b-birthday and l-label me as a wh-whore." She hissed through her gritting teeth. "I-I did not a-ask for the f-father of my ch-children to no longer legally be theirs. I-I d-did n-not a-ask to lose m-my house a-and all m-my b-belongings" She paused for a moment, shaking her head at what Two had said. "...K-K-Kids d-do n-not l-love me... K-Kids only love my m-money..." Helga said, her brain already washed by what Wiezen had said earlier. "...R-Raised s-stubborn k-kids... w-was too c-clingy... d-don't g-give s-space.... n-not grateful... l-left him to d-die... l-last f-few years i w-was m-mediocre n-no..." Her face darkened. "D-Did a-ask for th-this... O-On me...." Her hands clenched into fists as she winced at the throbbing pain, clutching her forehead for a moment. "S-S-Something v-very wrong i-i-in my h-head. C-C-Can't seem to d-do any-anything r-right." She muttered before her bloodshot eyes looked back at Two. "H-H-Helps m-m-me e-ease p-pain i-inside." The witch glanced at her bleeding hands and wrists, chunks of flesh already carved out for the veins to be shown. "H-H-Helps me g-get a s-step c-closer to d-death. H-H-Helps me.... h-helps me... helps m-me... n-need h-help..." Helga took one last look at Two, her aura now... tasteless. It shifted from stale bread to a forgotten doll on the shelf to... nothing. There was nothing left to taste. "F-F-Failed a-as a d-daughter... s-sister... m-mother.... w-w-wife... a-and now, f-failed as an a-a-aunt. n-n-need you t-to b-be strong..." But then she slapped herself on the head. "a-always n-needing..." She scolded to herself. "a-address w-will help you..." She forced a quivering smile at her niece because she knew it would be the last time she'd see her. "G-Goodbye. I-I b-believe in y-you." Was all that she said before she turned back around and disappeared into thin air.

"Umm... okay..." Layla fidgeted with the string of her jacket awkwardly to distract herself from the heavy silence that came after. But her facial expression softened when she glanced at her father and caught him furrowing his brows in his sleep, moving some as if he were waking up.

The triplets looked at one another, all of them holding different attitudes toward the offer.

"I would detest traveling the seven seas if it meant having to see my brothers every single day. And what if we get seasick?" Zealia asked him.

"Traveling the world at twenty years old, ehh?" Elijah scratched his bearded chin in thought. "I can see a lot of pros and cons to that. How's it been with you on your own doing it so far?"
*Oswald gave a sigh at the thought, before speaking* Well, in honesty, it's been okay, but having no crew, no one out on the seas for a whole year, it just gets lonely and tiring, you know. It would be nice to have a crew. You two could make the La Luna so much more interesting.

*At the sight of if, Franziska quickly placed her hands on the edge of the bed, anticipating Flynn's awakening*
The now lycan Lidia only gave a snarl in response, joining the werewolves as they approached the demonic beast that was Weiss, scattering out of the way when it attacked them.
The three werewolves were quick, lunging in and sinking their teeth into its legs, tearing out chunks that healed themselves back. Lidia circled around the beast in a sprint on all fours, and when the werewolves retreated back to evade an attack, she jumped forward, to claw at it viciously with bestial instinct.

Oasis continued forward just as Lidia had told her to, not looking back to watch the group of four attack the creature. She cringed when she heard a yelp from one of the werewolves and a crackling sound that sounded like one had collided into a tree.

Tali and Wulf were both silent, Tali holding a blank expression as sweat ran down her face. It couldn't be told whether she was fearful, or anxious, but she kept moving along with the group while they had been given time.

~

Two stood there, grasping at the place where Helga had been. She looked at the blood that had gotten on her shaking hand, something empty settling into her. Loneliness. A hint of betrayal. She had never felt anger in such a large amount, and she could feel the slowly boiling latent magic within her as she tried not to cry. Like Three had told her. Tears were a sign of weakness.

That is, until Tubby gave a whimper, the mutant dog licking at her hands with it's large tongue and kneeling some to push it's head into her.

Two hugged Tubby's head. "Y-you're right...we should go..just you and me. W-we'll..w-we'll be okay..we're okay." And with that, the two set off, though not towards the town. They would only draw attention there.
just go to the address over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
With how many years she's had to practice, that won't kill her at all. Her throats too wide XD over a year ago
well, it tightened over the timeskip over a year ago
H-Hey! That's not an answer, Lidia! You're going to make it back, right!? *She was given no answer as Oasis ran from the scene of the fight. Rosemary's eyes remained on the sight of it wall, seeing two of the wolves be knocked aside so easily by Weiss.* Answer me, goddammit!!! *Rosemary continued to shout, though her voice was drowned out by the sound of the battle*
Further and further they got from the sight of the battle behind them, trees starting to block it from view until it could no longer be seen, the sound of snarling and jaws snapping, yelps of pain and the beast's roar still fresh in the air.

Oasis's jaw clenched as she continued to through the trees, her arms tightening around Rosemary slightly as she carried her over her shoulder. "Wulf. Tali. I'm going to put Rosemary into your care when we reach the forest line. I'm going to go back."

"WHAT!?? No, Cap'm you can'--"

"It's an order, not a subject of discussion." Oasis cut her off with sharply. "You're going to follow the original plan. Go north-west and then cut west. I'll meet you there. And if I don't..."

"Capitan, yo--" It was Wulf who tried to speak this time, but he was cut off as well.

"If I don't, continue as planned and find Judissia, and you two will continue things as normal." Oasis said.
"Hmmmm...."

"And how exactly will we be making money?" Wiezen Jr. asked, finally talking out of the triplets.

Flynn's eyes slowly opened, a more pigmented hue of brown visible in his irises. He blinked several time, his eyes adjusting to the light before he yawned some, smacking his lips. He was about to rest his eyes again until they caught sight of all Layla, Franziska, and Nithloraul staring down at him. He immediately flinched back in surprise, easing back down into the bed. The alchemist scratched at his scalp for a moment. "Umm... Am I in trouble? I had this crazy dream too..." He furrowed his brows in thought of it before smiling at his family.
W-What?! *Rosemary looked up at Oasis* You can't go back there, dammit! It's bad enough as it is that I could lose Lidia. What, do I gotta lose more people after barely getting to know them?!

*Oswald smiled* Well, don't worry about that. I do plenty of escort jobs around the country and can make a pretty profit for the rest of us. Also, searching for riches is also pretty well paying. To think, that little pouch of gems I brought was just from one trip.

*Franziska's eyes widened at the sight of him before grabbing him and pulling him into a hug* Oh Flynn, I missed you so much! I didn't know you were suffering so badly!
"If it means that I can prevent you from losing someone that you've known longer than me then yes." Oasis answered without hesitation. "If it means that I don't let the people around me lose more than my worth to them, then on my watch, yeah, I'm willing to take that direction. After all, the uniform that I wear makes me your enemy, even when we aren't. You have attachments to Lidia. And what she's doing is for us, including my squadron."
Enemies?! *Rosemary was barely able to sit up, despite the pain she was in* What kind of a crock of shit is that?! If we were enemies, you would have just kicked me towards the monster and used my ass as bait. Fuck that whole enemy bullshit! If you're going to go out there and fight to save her, then you can count I'm gonna do what I can to save your ass *She silenced herself before shouting to herself in thought* Eros, if you got any strength left, then it's all yours. Do what you can to help out
"Sure, but we don't want to rely just on you for money." Elijah said, crossing his arms as he leaned against one of the poles from the ship.

"What kind of jobs can we get? Good-paying ones, of course. A bartender doesn't necessarily make that much." She glanced at Elijah for a moment.

Elijah rolled his eyes. "Well neither does a whore."

Zealia blinked. "--a whore?! Excuse me, you are waaayyy past the line of respect. I have, and never will do such thing. You on the other hand, must be a fan of selling your body." She snapped back, the two already bickering again.

Flynn raised a brow when he was suddenly hugged by both Franziska and Layla at the same time. "Huh? What are you talking about?" He rubbed his head some before he returned the hugs, tightening his grip on them both. "What happened? Are you two alright?"
Hey, hey, easy now *Oswald raised his hands, hoping to calm them both down* Now, we can't keep one job for too long, but I do hear that there is a fine bit of work around the harbors that you can all do for high paying cash. And, if you all would like, you can join me in the escorting business. Oh, but, before you make your decision, I have a request *He reached into his pocket and took out a gold necklace* I have this for mother. You three are blood related, so it cannot be that heard to go near her, right?

*Franziska didn't pull away from the hug, but she looked up at him with a smile* We're fine, Flynn. Are you fine?
"That was all I had, your body can't take anything else that I can try to muster, and you can barely move as it is!" Eros said.

"That's not what I'm trying to say, Rose. I know we're not enemies. But I also know what it means to sacrifice. I can't let you go with me, Rose. You are supposed to be the one that has the most faith in her. And if you were to follow me out there and you die, that sacrifice will be for nothing. Think about it. If that thing kills her, if Weiss kills her...the burden that will fall on him will be a devastation. You and Judissia are all he has left, and if he kills you too then what?" Oasis asked.

"With all due respect, you can't fucking say that Cap'm!" Tali spoke up now. "Because you're all that I'VE got. That WULF's got. If you're going back then so are we! So it's either we go back together or not at all!"

"For the love of--you too?" Oasis let out a sigh.
Everyone, just stop talking for a second! *Rosemary shouted, breathing for a second as she looked up at Oasis* You're right. I can't let all that go to waste. Besides, I need to find Jud anyway *She looked up at Oasis and gave her a joyful smirk, one that Judissia was very familiar with in their twenty years together* You just make sure to get your ass back here in one piece, alright? Along with those other two. Got it?
Oasis gave a nod. "I'll be back. But Wulf and Tali and staying with you." She looked to Tali. "Neither you or Wulf are to follow me. I'm serious." She suddenly threw Rose to Wulf, who barely even had time enough to catch her. "Get her to Judissia, then you can come and look for me if I'm not back by then or sunrise. Until then I need you to stay with them in case you happen to run into any of the other soldiers form Owensport. That sounds fair enough." Before they had time to debate with her again, she turned around and sprinted back in the other direction.
*Rosemary gave a sudden groan as she was thrown to Wulf* Jeez, you could have at least been a little more gentle, O *She looked up at Wulf* Well go on then, you heard the cap'n. Get a move on
Wulf said nothing, his eyes stuck on Oasis as he watched her disappear back into the thick of the woods.

"Damn it!" Tali cursed, folding her weapon. "Wulf, we need to hurry the fuck up! We'll see if we can find a town while heading northwest so we can get some horses, traveling on foot is going to take too long!"
*Rosemary nodded as she lightly tapped Wulf's side with her boot* Well, let's get a move on. Mush, Wulf. Chop, chop
"No soy tu maldita caballo, perra." Wulf growled, already on the short line of just dropping onto the ground and making Tali carry her instead.

Tali remained silent while they were making their way through the trees, looking behind them occasionally and having to stop herself from going back.
Aww, what a lovely language you speak. *Rosemary smiled before she gripped the collar of his uniform in a rough manner with what little energy she had* Pero no me vuelvas a llamar puta, gilipollas *She eventually let go, going back to her joyful attitude* Now let's get going
Wulf was silent for a moment, seeming to be surprised. That is, until he spoke again dully. "PERRA." And then he did what was already on his mind and dropped her. "Oops." He said, and when Tali gave him a shocked look, he pointed to Rosemary, and then at her before he started back on his way.

"Wulf what the fuck?!" Tali looked between the two before letting out a groan, going over to Rosemary and picking her up at the ground, though she couldn't exactly carry her like Wulf or Oasis, so instead, she through her arm around her and moved along as fast as she could.
*Rosemary gave a groan as she was dropped onto the ground once again, before Tali picked him up. She looked at Tali, an exhausted look in her eye* That guy is a real dickhead, you know? Coño no puede tomar lo que platos
"Y una perra es sola una perra, con o sin una verga en la boca." Wulf stuck up his middle finger." Wulf stuck his middle finger up as he kept on ahead of them.

Tali gave her best attempt at a shrug. "Yeah, so I've noticed. Sorry about that. It's a long story, but he hasn't warmed up to anyone since what Owensport did to him. Well, aside from the the Cap'm. She's been the only one so far who's able to really get to him. I, on the other hand, have just gotten used to him."
Well, sorry, but I've grown not to take shit from anyone *Rosemary looked forward, doing her best to not leave any extra weight for Tali* Next time he talks shit to me or Oasis or you, I'm gonna punch that stupid mask right off his pale face
Tali let out a sigh. "That mask IS is face. Well, part of it at least. And if anything, he'd probably use it to try to bite your fingers off." She said. "I don't think that now's the best time for either of you to be trying to pick fights when we're already in a shithole of a situation. We need to focus on what's more important. Everything else that's not that."
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yeah, you're right. I'll screw with him later *She gave a weak chuckle as they continued to make their way to Judissia*