windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Nithloraul gave a nod* Perfect. The sooner we can kill these things, the better. I haven't had a fight in such a long time, and I want to put this new body to some use. Let's get to Ophelia and be on our way. Flynn can sit this one out
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Killing them will no longer be enough. Not for me." Sigmano's fingers flexed themselves before bawling into a fist, his knuckles popping themselves with a crackle. "It will never be enough until every trace of their being is wiped from the face of the earth and gifted with eternal damnation. But yes, Flynn can remain excluded from this." He continued down the road until they came across the lake.
*Ophelia continued to clean herself, enjoying the sounds of nature around her, but this peace was broken by a familiar voice*
Hey! O-Feel-Ya-Up!
*Ophelia turned to see Nithloraul rushing towards the lake. She shouted to her* W-What are you doing here?!
*The Nithloraul responded* We came to see you
We? *Ophelia asked, but once she saw that Sigmano was not too far behind The Nithloraul, she plunged her body into the water to cover herself, her face already red from blushing* W-W-W-What is HE doing here?
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Nice incorporation of my line there. I feel proud. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
As you should. I am a line thief, after all over a year ago
Sigmano blinked under the blindfold over his eyes. "You told me to notify you of my return, and Nithloraul insisted that I come after my suggestion of waiting for you to return. But as we were making our way here, I began to grasp more of the concept of why I need to move with haste. We have come to retrieve you so that we may start on a journey to rid the world of the next Turpitude. Your assistance will be needed."
Y-Yes, I am aware of that. But you shouldn't always follow the Nithloraul's orders. She doesn't have a grasp on this thing called privacy *Ophelia sunk lower into the water, hiding her red face*
*The Nithloraul giggled as she responded to Ophelia's comment* Oh, you all came out the womb bare naked. It's just the natural state of humans. If it were up to me, I wouldn't even be wearing this dress. *She grabbed hold of the dress, pulling on it lightly, immediately followed by running her hands against her breasts, before moving down her to her thighs* It just confines this wonderful body of mine
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
A small smile lingered on Helga's face as he went to go fetch the door. She flipped the mixture onto the textured pan until it had cooked and turned into a soft bread of some sort, though it looked exactly like a giant waffle. She hummed to herself, turning off the heat below the pan and levitating a knife to cut the giant waffle into nine separate squares. The witch began to pull out some plates, unaware to who he spoke to since she was busy with something else. When her name was called, her ears perked and a hopeful smile appeared on her face. Perhaps it was her kids, finally visiting her for her birthday. She washed her hands and quickly followed the voice, pausing when she saw the familiar girl besides Wiezen. "Oh..." Her ears drooped a little in disappointment. "You... You shouldn't be here." Although, the witch did toss her a small tag from the kitchen to clean up the mess on her face.

"Yeaaah riiight." Elijah replied sarcastically. He caught the bag of jewels in midair, raising a brow. "What's the occasion? And how the hell did you get ahold of all this? Finally went to reclaim your throne?" He sneered.
Sigmano looked from one to the other before speaking to Ophelia. "She did not give me any orders and I do not take orders from her. She knows this. It was merely a suggestion that she made, and I agreed." He paused for a moment. "However, she does make a point. Humans were born bare. There is no need to be ashamed of the attractive body that you were gifted with. But I do understand that clothing is one of the many things that separate humans from animals. If it will help you, I too can dwell in nudity so that you will have nothing to fear, principessa. I have no problem with doing so."

~

Two was too busy rubbing her face and trying to rid it of the lingering sting of pain left behind by the burning coffee to notice when Helga had tossed the rag, but her paranoid instincts made her move to catch it. Her ears had perked when they heard Helga's voice, and as she wiped her face off, she spoke.
"I-I couldn't think of any other place to go," She said, her face a bit red from where the coffee had splashed over it. "And I need your help. You were the only person I know that I can trust from memory."

"Eatin' my waffles." Wiezen said without interest, leaving the two to their talking to go grab one of the plates for himself.
last edited over a year ago
W-W-W-WHAT!? *Ophelia was prepared to argue, but Nithloraul egged him on*
Ooh, if you are going to strip down, then I suppose it is only fair that I do so as well. After all, we are all humans here *She chuckled in a mischievous manner as she started to pull her dress off, exposing her shoulders and her cleavage as she did*

*Oswald shook his head* No, not yet *Despite his wording, he avoided that conversation all together for another one* I've just been around the world, trying to search for my sister, while making a bit of money here and there through some... odd jobs. You wouldn't believe some of the places I've seen. The large mountains of the east, the wide open plains of the west, the deserts of the south and the wonderful villages of the north. It has been quite a year, I'll say. But even I get lonely with my adventures, so I thought I'd come and check on the family. And it's good to see that absolutely nothing's changed
Sigmano had unstrapped his rifle and dropped his bag to the ground while Ophelia was trying to protest and opened it to grab a cleaner set of plain clothes aside from the scarf and poncho that he kept and refused to leave anywhere even for a second. "This will give us a chance to discuss what we will be prioritizing on our journey, just as well as the many problems that now exist due to the whim of one man." He pulled his shirt over his head and off from his body, more of the tattoo like symbols and scriptures now labeling his arms and now his chest than before. The image of a link was carved across is back in black ink, it's branches expanding out across the back of his shoulders.
Helga grabbed Wiezen's hand before he left into the kitchen and chuckled softly. "No, no. I still need to add something special to it. To make it Wiezen's favorite." She said before guiding him to the table. Her hands smoothed down his shoulders before she placed a kiss on his cheek, telling him to wait for the gran finale of the plate. Meanwhile, she allowed Two to enter her kitchen as she finished the last few touches of her plate. She cut a few banana slices onto them as she spoke. "It's not safe for thee to be here. Thou has put my husband and I in danger for your missing because that oni will most likely assume thee are with us." She said, plopping a few blueberries onto the waffles. "What help could I possibly provide thee?"

Elijah scrunched his nose a little, and was about to protest until Zealia pushed passed him. She hugged Oswald tightly – a little too tight, and even picked him up for a few seconds. "OSSY! Oooh, how much we missed you! Did you get my letters? The pictures?"
*As she watched the two strip naked, she only sunk her body lower into the water, only the top half of her head was sticking out now*
*The Nithloraul let the dress fall to her ankles, her bare body exposed. Despite the countless fighting, as well as being a pale being, her slender, curvaceous body was radiating with beauty. She held her arms behind her head, brushing her white hair as she spoke to Ophelia* Doesn't this body look gorgeous, Ophelia? It even comes with all the human parts that makes them... erotic *She gave a playful whisper, continuing to mess with Ophelia*

*Oswald coughed a little as the wind was brought out of him by her hug, but he chuckled nonetheless* Hey, Ze. Glad to know one of you missed me. I'm fine, sis. And yes, thank you. Without your letters, I would've never found you
I just know Jade is leitura about the Nithloraul and is hating every moment it thinks it's hotter than Helga XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
...she's not over a year ago
Yes she does. Helga has to accept that she isn't the thiccest cadela, puta in the world XD over a year ago
Two's ears lowered some when Helga told her that her presence there were going to be putting them in danger. But that, she understood. She had come to understand a lot of things over the last year. One of them was the consequences of actions. "I-I was wondering if you could take this off." She said, pointing the marks over her right eye. "Professor had it done to me. It's Fre's mark of a kingdom's traitor. I've been deemed an outlaw." She said.

"And why is that?" Wiezen asked with a raise eyebrow. "You don't seem like the type of person who could even construct a simple crime to be deemed a criminal."

"After you two left a year ago, I eventually found out about...what I am." She cringed at the last three words. "The Professor wasn't too pleased about my reaction, and tried to get rid of my memories again when I made it clear that I wasn't going to be a tool for her to use anymore. But I'm not considered a person, I'm considered as property belonging to Fre. For the passed year I've been able to stay out of their clutches and survive off of some of the rats that I'm able to get my hands on as well as the food that some of the kindhearted folks gave me sometimes on my way through towns. My crime was wanting freedom. And it was labeled as insubordination, and now I am deemed a failed experiment gone rogue. A-and I...may have taken the magic that was in the laboratory in the midst of all of it by accident. But I didn't mean to! Sh-she was trying to throw me back into one of those containers of water and something just...just happened!" She bit her tongue before she could start jabbering.
"The thing is...I don't know how to use it. I can't control it. And I need you to teach me, Mrs. Quartz."

~

Sigmano continued to strip away his clothing as Nithloraul spoke to Ophelia, unbuckling his belt and unstrapping the holsters to his ax and pistol before letting his pants fall to his ankles for him to step out of them. He folded his clothes and stored them beside his large traveling bag along with his occupied holsters before ridding himself of his underwear. Almost every part of his body was toned and marked with scars from battles of the past, along with a few newer ones. He went to the water of the lake and started to step down into it while removing the blindfold from over his eyes.
*Nithloraul looked over Sigmano's body, licking her lips. Again, it was unclear if her behavior was genuine* My oh my. You've been holding out on us for so long, Sigmano *She followed behind him into the water, letting her bare body be exposed to the calm lake*
*Ophelia continued to hide her entire body under the water, even considering dunking the rest of her head in*
Zealia placed a small kiss on Oswald's cheek, finally releasing him from her hug. "You look... umm... Slightly muscular!" She giggled some, a soft snort following her laugh. "You haven't found any traces of your sister?" She asked curiously.

Helga remained silent as Two spoke, even after she was done. She sorted the plates and made an extra one just for Two despite her putting her husband and her in danger. The witch carried the first plate out to her husband. Four chocolate waffles with toppings of banana and blueberry, along with some sprinkles of cinnamon. Vanilla ice cream was another topping for one of the waffles, and they were all drizzled with a mixture of fresh honey and chocolate syrup. She set the beautiful dish in front of Wiezen before placing a kiss on his cheek, setting a mason jar of her famous link smoothie aside from him. Her nose ticked his eat before she smooched it again. "Bon appétit, monsieur~" The witch spoke before retrieving her own plate and even handed one for Two. "Happy late birthday." She told her, indicating she remembered the date since it had been a year. She finally stopped, pausing to look at the mark across her eye. "I can get rid of that mark. I did it for Enricho when he told held one for treason. As for thine magic... Magic is not all funs and games... We usually give beginners – as in toddlers – wands to help control all that power. Would thee like one?"
 Zealia placed a small kiss on Oswald's cheek, finally releasing him from her hug. "You look... umm...
*Oswald's smile lessened a bit at Zealia's comment. He shook his head* Not yet, I'm afraid. I'll I've got is that she is travelling with Flynn, a friend of mothers, but she hasn't heard from him in twelve years. He used to come to her for some help, but after a while, he just stopped appearing. I asked mother if she could get a hold of him, but her magic is only limited if she knows his exact location. If I can find him, I may be able to get some sort of clue on where she is
"Holding out? I do not know what you mean." Sigmano said to Nithloraul as he removed the blindfold finally, his eyes closed as he tied it around his wrist. When he opened them, his multiple irises glowed dimly. and he blinked his eyes a few times before everything became clear and focused within only a second or two. And when he saw Ophelia hiding herself below the water, he raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

~

Wiezen had been staring at the plate that Helga had placed in front of him, watching as she added the fruit to the waffles along with the cinnamon and the chocolate syrup that she poured across them with the vanilla flavored icecream acting as a whipped cream. When she set the mason jar down, he didn't make a complaint about it, instead lifting it and taking a sip from the straw that had been provided.

Two tried not to stare at her own plate too hard, but found that she was unable to take her eyes off of it. She was indeed still hungry even after the meal that Ossiana had gifted her with. Her head lifted at Helga granting her a late happy birthday, a vague smile being brought to the corner of her lips. She remembered...
And she was happy to know that Helga could remove the mark as well. But then at Helga's next few words about a wand, her ears perked, though her brows furrowed. "Toddler? But I'm not..a toddler. But I'll try one again. The last one that I tried I got from a old man in a box who was selling them. I blew up though, and sort of...broke into hundreds of tiny pieces."

"You got swindled." Wiezen said with a mouth now full of waffle. "And by the sound of it, you got cheated pretty damn hard." He said, on the verge of laughing at her.

"O-oh...before I forget," Two dug in the worn out mini satchel that was attached to the waist of her pants and pulled out a clear container of glowing pills, looking to Wiezen. "I...thought you would need these..."

Wiezen stopped chewing for a moment, his eyes moving to the container, then moving back to Two. And all he said was, "Nope." He had stopped taking them and he intended to keep it that way. "I feel better this way. Unfiltered. You get doggy points for the effort though."

Two's ears lowered, but then they perked again. "Then what about this--" She dug through her satchel again and pulled out a thin stack of poorly folded documents. "I was able to make a copy of something I think that you and Mrs.Quartz deserved to know. A...a way of apologizing and a thank you to Mrs. Quartz for being so..nice to me." She slid them across the table to Wiezen.

Wiezen eyed her for a moment before unfolding the documents, his eyes scanning over them. "Project Zero-Zero?" He continued to skim through until he came to a dead stop, dropping his fork into his plate when Two spoke.

"Yes. Apparently it's like me, accept it was being made with your blood and someone named Li Ann instead of Lilith's."
*Ophelia kept herself hidden under the water, her face a deep red before she poked her mouth out to speak* Hiding *She dips her head back under the water immediately*
*The Nithloraul stepped into the water, already pouring the water onto her body, her body glistening from the sunlight as she did so. She stepped toward Sigmano as she spoke, and without hesitation, she grabbed hold of his groin softly, smiling to him* Come now, you know what I mean. It isn't every day that a human gets to see the sight of a beautiful young woman, let alone two. So come on out of there and enjoy our company, Ophelia
Helga felt her heart sunk into the depths of her soul when Two described what exactly was the project. She lifted her trembling hand to her forehead. "I-I-I knew it... I k-knew thee were missing 100 milliliters of blood..." She stammered, her eyes going to Wiezen. "I knew she was planning to do something with that..." The witch slapped herself and grunted. "How am I so stupid? I should've done something." The witch began to pace around. "This... This is not good..." She gulped. "That... That is a recipe for disaster..." She said, going to Wiezen's side to view the documents. Her eyes glanced at Two. "How long has this been happening? Is this experiment already alive? What does she seek from it? A better weapon? What else doth thee know of it?"

Elijah shrugged. "Oooooorrr, maybe mom doesn't want you to find Ophelia so fails on her magic on purpose. I mean, come on, our mother not being able to track down A HUMAN? That's kind of... weird." He suggested Oswald.
"Hiding? What is there to hide from? We aren't going to do you any harm." Sigmano assured her. He was about to continue on and tell her that she needed to be listening for when he would began explaining what information he had gathered as well as the newer aspects of their threat, that is, until Nithloraul took a hold of him, his dormant length twitching within her grasp and erecting for a short moment. He looked down at where her hand had found it's grasp, and then back to her. "..So, you have taken an interest in a human?"

~

"Well...I remember her mentioning some sort of improved versions of Project Two, in other words, me. I was being hunted by one of the newer ones, Four, my opposite, and Three. I tried reasoning with them and Four did this--" She lifted up her tank top slightly to reveal the recently healing scar that was charred black around where it looked like she had been stabbed. "I only survived because I lost control of my magic. They're...different. It's like nothing at all matters to them. Their eyes are...it's like they're dead, but alive. Like--"

"Don't have emotion." Wiezen finished her words firmly.

Two nodded. "And it turns out that I'm not the only one out of the bunch of older ones. This has been going on since before me. Three is only one of them. I do know that she has started making weaponry too, and I think they might be some sort of weapon for another country. Fre and Owensport signed a peace treaty and created something called the Treaty of United Arms. From what I've heard, Owensport and Fre are joining forces for something. This treaty was made for the purpose of bringing together the researchers in Owensport and the ones in Fre, which means that the Professor is going to be working with them." Two explained.
"But I'm not sure what her motives are behind it, but I know that Li Ann's DNA is being used for experimentation too."
*The Nithloraul was silent for a minute, her grin remaining as her hands moves along his length, moving in a slow back and forth motion* Oh, I've always taken interests in humans. It is never limited to just one. You are just the only one I have taken immediate interest in *She looked at him, licking her plump lips as she grinned*
T-This is a bit much, don't you think *Ophelia stood up from the water, her hands clenched into fists as she spoke to the two in anger*
Oh, don't be jealous, Ophelia *She winked to her* If you wish to join, you're more than welcome to

*Oswald sighed and shook his head* Elijah, mother would never try to stop me from finding her. It's impossible for even someone as adapt at magic such as her to find someone who is always on the move
Look, even the Nithloraul is mais of a nympho than Helga XD over a year ago
not possible over a year ago
a real nympho would already be sucking his dick so HAH over a year ago
As Nithloraul's hands continued to rub up and down his length, it twitched a bit more, and then throbbed some as it began to erect little by little. An indefinite hint of red came to Sigmano's face. "I am no one to be interested in. Merely a mortal man with an immortal burden to bare." He looked over to Ophelia when she spoke, his eyes moving over her body, and his length became fully erect, thickening in Nithloraul's hands.
"You have a rather alluring body, principessa. It is strange to me why you choose to hide it so." And then his eyes went to Nithloraul's body for the first time, observing her curves, and then his eyes went to hers. "Yours is quite..provocative as well, if I may say."
*Nithloraul gave a chuckle as she gripped his erection, examining it excitedly* I'm glad you think so.You look just delicious, Sigmano. And it looks like the princess is interested in you as well
*Ophelia's eyes were locked onto Sigmano's erection, her eyes half opened. It was ture, she was rather fascinated by it. Being under the threat of the Servants, the abominations that they were, and their ability to affect those around them.... It was a bit much. But she tried to shake herself from it. She covered her bits of her body with her hands, for as good as it did her* I-It's not that special
hmm, should i have layla ruin this threesome? over a year ago
Well, I know Sigmano wanted Ophelia, but I bet her never expected to get a bonus XD over a year ago
He wasn't expecting it, but he was planning on it one way or another XD over a year ago
Helga pinched the bridge of her nose as Two explained the situation. Her eyes glanced for a moment at the flyer Wiezen showed her earlier, wishing they had taken their leave already. "This is bad... this is really bad." The witch said before she started chewing on one of her chocolate flavored waffle, making sure to soak it into the melting ice cream. "Thee are lucky thou escaped. Thee would've become like all of them eventually. If that is what the Professor wanted." She said, telling her to eat while she went to fetch a few ingredients to rid of the mark on her face.

"Uuuhhh, yeah she would. SHE'S HUMAN." Elijah emphasized. "Anyways, you lookin' for a place to stay? You're welcome here. As long as you take out the trash every week, oh and do laundry. Yeah, that's about it."
*Oswald gave a shrug, a grin coming onto his face* Aw, and I was really tempted to show you guys the place I was living in. But, if you really find this apartment to be a more nice place to live, I guess I could stay for a while
Sigmano groaned slightly in pleasure when his erection was gripped, and it gave a hard throb before seeming to become as hard as a stature in it's erect state. When Ophelia was mentioned, his gaze went to her to catch her staring below his waist, taking note of the fascination in her eyes towards his erection, which made it throb again for a second or two.
He watched with amusement as she tried to cover body from their sight. "It does not have to be special to be a work of beauty, and it is more than special under the right eyes." He said in response to her words.

~

"If they catch me then that's probably bound to happen." Two said as she was about to start eating but stopped. "Or..she'll kill me." She said slowly, her fork lowering down to her plate, and she gulped hard at the thought. She couldn't decide which one was worse. Becoming a mindless puppet to be traded off as a weapon, or being kill by the very person that forced her to exist to began with.

Wiezen scrubbed his palm across his face slowly, letting out a groan. "That bitch just doesn't know when to fuck off." His eyes flickered briefly before he started looking over the documents again, switching to the next page. "...subject seems to be healthily responsive...successful procedure of Light implant." He bit down on the end of his straw and began to chew on it. He looked up Two. "Eat. She didn't give you a plate for it to go to waste." He slapped the papers onto the table and started eating again himself.

Two did as she was told and started eating, taking her first bite, though it wasn't as good as it should have been with everything that had started to cram into her thoughts. Things that she had to worry about.
D-Do you think so? *Ophelia's gaze remained on his erection, her arms slowly moving out from her body and exposing herself. She was starting to feel hot, not just in the face, but all over. Her thighs started to become wet with her excitement as she stared at it, before she too placed her hands on it, looking at it closely*
See? No need to be so shy, O-Feel-Ya *She giggled as she rubbed her thumb against Sigmano's tip, allowing Ophelia to grip his erection
Helga played with Wiezen's ears to distract herself, levitating small pieces of waffles to her mouth and chewing slowly. The witch rubbed at his lobes gently, bending its length and flopping them side to side as she thought. "I won't let her hurt thee." She said, referencing to Two. "We're gonna rid that mark from your face and you'll walk out of here with controlled magic." Helga reassured, the tips of her nails scratching along Wiezen's scalp.

"Your place of living?" Elijah raised a brow in sync with Wiezen Jr. "Ooh, do tell. Seems like an interesting enough story how you were even to get one."
I could tell you *Oswald gave a smirk to his siblings* But you wouldn't believe it unless I should it to you. What do you say, do you all have time to go on a little trip?
Sigmano exhaled a steadily from his nostrils, his shaft giving small twitches as it's tipped was rubbed. When Ophelia took her hold onto his erection, he looked between her and Nithloraul, licking his lips a little and biting the bottom one. His eyes gave Ophelia's body a quick inspection, a smile coming across his face as he lifted her chin. "I know so." He placed a kiss onto her lips, his arms moving to wrap around both of their waists, though one of his arms slid down further than the other and his fingers ended up moving to Ophelia's entrance and spreading it apart. And then his other hand found a rough grip on Nithloraul's backside.
"I am not a man to be teased. Shall we indulge ourselves in the pleasures of the body?"

~

Wiezen was silent as he ate, his ears twitching and flicking themselves back into place as Helga messed with them, his gaze on the papers for a long moment in thought with his eyes flickering back and forth from black to normal. He stopped using the straw that was now chewed to the point of no return at one end and lifted his jar of smoothie to his lips to take a long sip, and as soon as Helga finished speaking, he spoke. "She's staying."

Two was nodding at Helga's words, comforted by them. They were like a safe haven that she could hide under.
But then she choked on a piece of waffle that she had been chewing, which she accidentally swallowed at Wiezen's statement, having to drink some of her smoothie to actually make it go down easier. She was baffled, her expression that of disbelief. "I-I--" She stammered. "I can stay?!?"
*Ophelia was surprised as she was pulled into a kiss. Her mind was becoming foggy, her only thoughts being those of pleasure. She started to stroke his erection in a more excited manner, her body pressing against Sigmano's as her tongue forced itself passed his lips and into his mouth.*
*The Nithloraul gave a giggle as her rear was grabbed. She giggled as she grabbed hold of his testicles, rubbing her hands against them in a seductive manner* Yes, let us
*Ophelia moaned, her hot breath against Sigmano's* I admit, I have been rather.... wanting as of late. T-This would no doubt be a preferable way to let off some steam. So please, let us engage ourselves in this bliss, Sigmano. I wish to see what it feels like to be taken into a world of pleasure for the body
*Nithloraul slapped Ophelia on her rear, smiling as she did so* See, O-Feel-Ya is starting to feel it too
Helga released a small sigh of relief and comfort at Wiezen's words. Her hands dragged down his scalp to his shoulders, and she wrapped her arms from behind him in a hug. "Thank you..." She whispered into his ears before smooching the tip of it. She then cupped his cheeks like a mother would and giggled softly, wiping away the smudge of chocolate syrup from the corner of his lips with her thumb she later sucked on. Her eyes fell on Two again with a small nod. "Welcome to... well... Your uncle and aunt's house... I guess?"

Jr.'s eyes squinted. "Hmmmmm...." He looked at his siblings, them glancing at one another before giving a nod in sync.

"Fine." Elijah said. "A little trip would do us well, actually."
*Oswald gave a smile* Then let us be on our way *As he opened the door for them, he held his hand up to Elijah and Junior* Up, up, up. It's only right of a lady goes first. After you, Ze
Wiezen mumbled a "you're welcome" to Helga when she thanked him, while he stuffed his mouth and also forked a piece of waffle from her plate for himself while she wiped the corner of his lips. His ears twitched at the words "uncle" and "aunt".

Two was utterly flabbergasted, looking from Helga to Wiezen to see that they seemed to be serious about it. "B-but why!? Mr. Quartz, I thought you hated me!"

"We 'alled ii evwen", Wiezen said while chewing more food that his words could take, rendering them almost not able to be understood at all until he finally swallowed. "Learning to control magic, an ORIGINAL'S magic at that, is going to take time. You came to us for help and did something for us that could potentially make your situation worse. That's a hell of a lot more than most people would have done. Not only that, but Helga needs more friends in her life so there you have it." He shrugged. "But you're sleeping on the couch. There were three spare rooms, but two of them were joined into something I'm putting the finishing touches on, and the third is being occupied by the rest of one my son's egos that he left behind. Then again, I guess clearing it out won't take long. So I guess no couch it may be then."

~

Sigmano gave a chuckle. "If it is the principessa's wishes then I shall not deny them their granting. I believe that tension should be eased into relief and satisfaction before we are on our way." He could feel the heat of sexual desires prickling at his skin, as Ophelia stroked his erection more vigorously and Nithloraul rubbed his testicles, his eyes switching between them both again. He kissed Ophelia again, this time his tongue squirming into her mouth and to hers, feeling as if it coiled around hers slightly while it guided it out from her mouth. He turned to Nithloraul and did the same, except that his tongue licked at the palates within and then across hers before leading it out.
He brought both of them closer together, their tongues joining in in a slithering lick against one another's. When he pulled away, he smirked, taking their hands and leading them towards the edge of the lake.
*Ophelia had allowed herself to become lost in the lust, her mind filled with sexual desire as Sigmano's tongue moved in her mouth. The Nithloraul was far more excited, accepting his kiss with gusto. Ophelia could feel her body becoming hot, a firey burn in her body, as she became more and more aroused* Ooooh my, how.... how perverted!
Don't lie to yourself. You know you love it! *Nithloraul gave a chuckle as they were lead to the shore of the lake, a large, playful grin on her face*
Steamy~ over a year ago
"Yes..." Helga agreed with her husband and nodded. "Even I sometimes still struggle with keeping control of a few things..." Her eyes narrowed at Wiezen, referencing her nymph form. Her attention turned back to Two before she snapped her fingers, a pair of plushy ear plugs appearing in the girl's hand. "There. You're gonna need that to. Wear it every night." She blinked with a smile, leaving it up to her why she would need them. The witch noticed one of her waffles be devoured by her husband, sighing softly before she cut half of her other one and fed it to him as if she were feeding a child. "Doth thee still have those nightmares?" She asked.

"You can't call a whale a lady." Elijah muttered.

Zealia paused and growled underneath her breath. Meanwhile, Elijah simply poked Oswald in his ticklish spot to get out of the way so that he could leave the door first. Then went Zealia, and then Jr. They all began to mutter curse words and insults to one another.
H-Hey! *Oswald gave somewhat of an angry shove to Elijah to get him to stop before they were all out the door. He followed behind them, giving a sigh* My home is the docks, where all the ships are
don't tell me he's a fucking pirate over a year ago
Okay. He is not a fucking pirate over a year ago
Sigmano stopped at the lake's shore, but he didn't get out. Instead he turned to them both, eyeing both of the alluring women that were in his presence. And then he gave a sudden shrug, his decision made. He pulled Ophelia to him first, kissing her more passionately this time and letting his tongue ravage her mouth before turning around and bending her over, moving her hands to the shore. "Your hands stay on shore. You are not allowed to move them."
Nithloraul was pulled towards him and lifted up out of the water completely, and her wrapped her legs around his waist. He rubbed his erection against Ophelia's entrance, pulling Nthloraul's lips down to his and letting his tongue enter her mouth again as he moved his hips forward, his shaft sliding inside of Ophelia and spreading her entrance.

~

"Oh no, now see that was your fault too. You wanted what I had to give so I gave it too you." Wiezen said in his defense when Helga referenced her nymph form.

Two looked at the earmuffs with a look of confusion and curiosity, finding that their plushness couldn't help but to be rubbed by her fingers. She did wonder why she would have to wear them every single night as Helga had said, but part of her knew that it was probably for the best. The other part knew that curiosity was a thing, one that she had.
"The...nightmares. Yeah, I still have those, but ever since I got this magic they seem to be less frequent. But worse than they were before."

Wiezen spoke as he chewed. "Nightmares huh? With what fucked up little world that she kept you confined in, I can see why." He commented.
*Ophelia turned her head to him. She didn't care what happened now. She just needed to be satisfied. She was pulled from their kiss, a line of saliva connecting their lips together before it was severed and she was bent over the shore*
*The Nuthloraul gave an excited yelp* Oh, how strong you a- *She was cut off my his tongue in her mouth, one she accepted with pleasure. Her long tongue snaked into Sigmano's mouth, reaching the back of his throat as she did, giving him the pleasure he desired*
*Ophelia gave a load moan as his erection entered her. She balled up her hands and began to moan with pleasure* Oh god! This feeling! I've desired it for so long!
Helga stuffed Wiezen's mouth with more waffles before he could finish accusing her. "Yeah, but not in a crowd full of people, thou shameless scoundrel." She joked, her tongue licking at his lips for a second before she chuckled. She turned back to Two when she told her about her nightmares. "I see..." She said, scratching her chin lightly. "It's good that you're here. I have just the thing for thine nightmares. But for now, why don't thee lay down on the couch for me to remove that mark of thine, huh?"

Elijah barely felt Oswald's shove. Instead, he disheveled his hair by ruffling it since he was quite taller than him. "Ah, shut it, Ossy." He said.

"The docks?" Zealia blinked. "How did you get a place there?"
Well, I guess you could say the docks is my home, in a sense. But only a temporary home. If you just look in direction of the docks, you may be able to catch a glimpse of it. It's a lovely place *Oswald gave a prideful smirk as he continued to talk about his home*
Going out for a bit. I better come back to mais Steam XD over a year ago
Sigmano slowly pushed his erection further into Ophelia when he heard her moan, his tongue continuing to lick around in Nithloraul's mouth. He let out a light gasp of pleasure as is length was pulsating within Ophelia, and his tongue began to fight with Nithloraul's, his hands gripping her backside.
He pulled away from her lips, strands of saliva connecting his to them until her licked her neck, his tongue going to collar bone where his teeth grazed her skin. His hips gave a hard thrust, his erection shoving itself into the depths of constriction that was Ophelia's insides, half of it now within her and started to move in and out, spreading her walls for it to make way. He pulled his hips back until just the tip remained before shoving all of his erection in her at one time, letting out a loud moan, his teeth biting down on one of Nithloraul's breasts.

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes while chewing after Helga had shoved more waffles into his mouth. " 'Nis shameless scoundrel sure did do his job. No regrets. Apparently you weren't having any either." He joked as well.

Two looked down at her plate for a moment, only half of two waffles being left along with a few surviving blueberries and some bananas that she had pushed off to the side. She hated bananas. Her attention returned to Helga, her hand lifting rub the mark around her eye and she nodded, pushing her chair back and getting to her feet. "The sooner I can get this off the better off I'll be. Uuh...wh-where's the couch?"
x2 over a year ago
that still leaves us with 7 billion against one xD over a year ago
Yeah, the 7 billion that hate cherries against one you XD over a year ago
Helga rolled her eyes softly at Wiezen's remark, crossing her arms. "Well, I was excited to go to this resort to continue our business there." She smirked, leaning in to whisper into his ear and kiss it. "Thee loves my mouth between thine thighs at the top of a ferris wheel...~" She reminded him with a small chuckle. The witch lifted his chin and poked his nose playfully before looking back at Two. "In the living room, darling." She pointed at the direction before humming to herself, swinging her hips to the beat as she made her way into the kitchen to pull out the bowl that would serve as the foundation.

"Hmm... I'm still curious as to how you made all that money to be prancing around like the little prince that you are." Elijah commented.
Two gave a nod, going into the direction that Helga pointed in. But as she left the kitchen, she stopped in the hall that the front door lead into, looking around only to now realize how massive Helga and Wiezen's home actually was. Her agoraphobia began to slowly take a hold on her, for she was still not used to being in places that were bigger than that of a slightly larger than average closet. Her hands lifted, her fingers starting to tap together as such a large place made her feel...smaller, encouraging her to hurry into the living room.

Meanwhile Wiezen was speaking in the kitchen. "It's not like we're not going anymore. Today's your birthday after all, and I don't feel like having to re-plan going. I get lazy sometimes." He said, shrugging."But, even though I could care less, I don't think we should continue our business on the ferris wheel this time. It'll just make our reputations extend from Fre, and fuck that kingdom."
Helga chuckled softly, her golden eyes briefly flickering. "It won't extend our reputations if we don't get caught~" She added, bringing out a few spices and tossing the bottles in the bowl. "Besides... My Wiezen loves breaking rules." The witch giggled wickedly. "Fre's just mad that we have more fun than any of them in there. They envy us as partners." She shook her head softly, her golden eyes reverting back to their emerald ones. "...Or, um, you know. A bed is fine too."
Wiezen gave a shrug. "Apparently we're envied enough for someone to have a mash of me in their experiments." He said, leaning his elbows onto the table and moving his empty plate aside. "I'll wash that. And yeah, a bed would do. But so would any other place that doesn't have people who like to complain about everything." He picked the papers back up and looked over them again, his brows furrowing and his lips pursing some in deep thought. "I need to get into contact with a few people." He said after a few longs seconds passed them by.
"Eeee---nope." Despite Wiezen saying he'd wash it, the witch levitated his plate into her arms where she proceeded to quickly rinse and scrub it, setting it aside once done. "Who, may I ask?" She questioned when Wiezen thought out loud. She wiped her hands on her robe before collecting the bowl again, walking back towards the table now.
"Remember that bar from a long time ago that I ran way back when. The...whatchamacallit bar, can't really the name of it? The one that was originally mine but Alzul took it upon himself to call his while he was impersonating me and lopping someone's head off? Yeah, that one. It's still in business, and I still have a few ties that I uuhh...work with. You could call them...eh, business partners if you will, loyalists too if that counts for anything." Wiezen said, huffing out a sigh.
"Never thought I'd be getting back into that field of vocation." He said, leaning back in his chair some.
Helga named the exact name of the bar seconds later after Wiezen had asked her if she remembered. "Yes... of course..." The nymph remembered every moment she spent besides Alzul vividly. The insults, the flirting, the unforgivable cruel jokes, the proposal, any contact held with him. Everything... she remembered. She remembered having to follow around and await Wiezen to return from the hourglass. She remembered how the head rolled on the ground from the victim. She remembered trying to help the victim's family in the barn. She remembered... everything. Helga listened carefully to Wiezen's explanation, her head tilting slightly. "What can thine business partners provide thee?" The witch asked curiously.
What wedding XD over a year ago
oh shit over a year ago
WIEZEN COULD'VE INSULTED IT TOO. But did he? NO xD That was on Helga for going into enemy territory thinking that things were going to be peachy XD over a year ago
"Well for one, a drink for old times sake." Wiezen answered, lifting one finger up. "They can also help me out with a little information," He held a second finger up. "That's two things right there. And now the third. If anyone could help me get back into my old habits and working my mojo, it's them, because if anything, I know damn well somebody's going to tell me that I got soft." He said looking over at her.
"Old habits? Your mojo? Is this... Is this about the whole Hail King Wiezen thing?" The witch finally asked him, her brows lifting a little in shock and confusion. Her hand went to his at the mentioning of someone calling him soft. "Well, thee knows thou can knock whoever says that to another planet. I don't think that's soft. The only person allowed to view your cuteness and plushiness and squishy abs is me." She giggled.