windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Witches are always full of surprises (Gets on her back and holds on)

Rosemary: (Waits for them on the other side of the forest) Oh. I hope they make it back okay
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: *her voice is more deep and intimidating* Hehe, my whole life is a surprise! *continues darting through the forest with an incredible amount of speed, pounding the ground with her giant paws and wagging her tail*
(As she is running, a Winged Demon flies next to them, it's claws outstretched)
Enricho: (Takes out his gun and fires, hitting the demon in the head, knocking it to the ground)
Helga: *suddenly stops ruuning and turns back to the winged demon, quickly tearing apart a small piece of it's wing, then returns to her escape while carrying the wing in her jaws* *muffles* ..what? I needed this for my potions.
Enricho: (Sighs) At least it won't be able to catch up, depending on if it survived the bullet (Keeps holding on) I can see a light. We must be done
over a year ago Canada24 said…
(what did I miss?)
(A lot :P)
Helga: Not stopping until you're 100% sure! *continues running*
Enricho: Well, it's better than nothing. We don't want to be in this place longer than necessary
last edited over a year ago
Helga: *muffles with the bloody wing* You're not alone in that thought.
Enricho: Then let's head through it and hope for the best

Rosemary: (Sits there, worrying about them both)
Helga: *sniffs in the air* I can already smell the child, we are close!
Enricho: Good. The sooner we're somewhere inhabited with the mentally sane and living, the better
Helga: Aye, Aye! *continues running*
Enricho: ((Holds onto her, hoping for this to be the end)
Helga: *finally arrives to the end of the forest, encountering Rosemary and stopping immediately in front of her, panting heavily. Her lion form somehow remains as she is four times the size of Enricho*
Rosemary: (Stares, a bit scared from what she sees)
Enricho: Don't worry, Rosemary. Just Helga using her witch skills to save us (Gets off of her and lands on teh ground) We should be safe now. The town is just up ahead
Helga: *looks ahead* I can't change back yet. This is a potion. It lasts for hours.
Enricho: We'll just have to make camp here then (Spots a small lake next to them) As long as we stay here, we should be safe (Takes three blankest out from his bag and lies them on the ground)
Helga: *walks in circles for a second and sits on the very small blanket compared to her size, letting out a lengthy feline yawn while twitching her furry ears*
Rosemary: (Rests next to Helga and falls asleep instantly)
Enricho: (Sits on his blanket and watches them)
Helga: *notices the wind blowing harsh, then shifts herself a bit toward Enricho, keeping both him and Rosemary warm with her furry coat while she serves as a pillow*
Enricho: (Rests, soon falling asleep)
At dawn, when everyone is soon to awake, Helga turns back into her original form as she snuggles with both her new friends, not realizing her nakedness that was left when her clothes tore up when becoming a lion*

(Fight me, Wind.)
(I had a feeling you'd do something like that XD)

Enricho: (Stays asleep, not noticing)
Rosemary: (Keeps sleeping, snoring quietly)
Helga: *slowly wakes up at the sound of crows, quickly realizing her appearance and making her green dress appear on her in a snap* Hmm.. *looks around, then disappears from the cuddling group in a snap*
Enrico: (Slowly wakes up, rubbing his eyes)
Enricho notices that the witch is not with them.
Enricho: Helga? Where are you
Rosemary: (Keeps sleeping, to which Enricho tries not to wake up)
Helga: *Returns in a flash with a plate of sliced up fruits and eggs* I've returned, with breakfast!
Enricho: Where did you find this?
last edited over a year ago
Helga: I.. Might have gone to town.. And gotten these... From a... Market. Yeah, a market. Anyways, that's not the point, eat!
Enricho: Whatever you say..... Did you change your clothes as well?
Helga: What do you mean? When I woke up naked besides you or when I went to town?
Enricho: ..... You woke up naked? (Doesn't say anything else and turns around)
Helga: What, you've never seen a naked witch?
Enricho: No. And the witches I've met before were evil, so they looked nothing like you or other kind witches. I'd prefer not seeing them naked.
Helga: *bites an apple* Would you prefer seeing me naked?
Enricho: No. Just stay clothed, at least around Rosemary. We'll be heading into town after we're done here
Helga: *shrugs* Whatever you say.
Rosemary: (Slowly wakes up, rubbing her eyes)
Helga: Good morning, my rose!
Rosemary: Good morning
Enricho: (Goes over to the lake and gets a drink. He removes the cloth around his mouth, his face completely red from his conversation with Helga)
Helga: I brought some food for you. *displays the plate in front of her* You can eat anything you want! I'll go get you some water! *transports herself besides the creek of the lake*
Rosemary: Thanks, Helga (Smiles)
Enricho: (Puts the cloth back on) How much did all this cost
Helga: *shrugs* I don't know. Why do you always cover your face as if you have some kind of rash? It's only me and Rosemary around.
Enricho: It's to hide the scar on my cheek. If anyone saw it, they would see me as a traitor, and either throw me out of town, or, the more likely answer, kill me on the spot
Helga: Rosemary and I won't kill you. It must be hot under all those clothes. Enjoy your freedom for a bit.
Enricho: I, as well as the rest of humanity, can't enjoy anything. Not with the Black Death spreading out of the country. Sorry, but enjoying things aren't so easy as of right now
Helga: Fine. I'll do it myself. *makes his mask disappear and reappear on her hands* See? You look better. Breathe in the fresh air while your face still touches it.