windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: Who said you're going to watch us? What, you don't think I can protect myself and Rosemary? I don't need a hunter, less a man to protect me. Now sit down and let me wash your clothes.. You stink..
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: If you don't need a hunter, then why come with me? Can't you be on your own instead of tag along with me?
last edited over a year ago
Helga: Why not tag along with you? *takes off his hat and his heavy suit* Would you like some ale?
Enricho: (Sighs) Fine. I guess there's no arguing with you. I never knew kind and caring witches were stubborn as well (Takes the cloth off around his mouth)
Helga: You're the stubborn one. ..Try to sleep, Rosemary. Find something to have fun with, I'll be right back. *grabs a few bottles, then drags the hunter outside with her, and sits him on a chair near the river* Lavender, shea butter, or mint?
Enricho: Whichever gets me my clothes back sooner
Helga: I like mint! *pushes him into the river, bare. She scrubs the shampoo gently with her sharp nails onto his scalp, meanwhile using her magic to make the clothes wash themselves by the creek*
Rosemary: (Only hears the voice) Who's there (Turns to the figure) Who are you

Enricho: I'm not five. I can wash myself
Helga: I like washing you. Human flesh is so fun to touch! I can feel the blood running through your veins! *perks her pointy ears and suddenly stops moving* Hmm.. Something doesn't feel right.. The house seems more full than usual.. Here, finish bathing yourself, let's see how good of a job you can do while I check on Rosemary.. *quickly leaves*
Enricho: I can do fine, thank you (Continues washing) Mercy of the Ancients, she's too much to handle

Rosemary: What do you want?
Rosemary: Well then, what do is it you want? We don't have anything for you, so just get out
Helga: *Suddenly bursts through the doors of the cottage* Rosemary? Who are you talking to? *sniffs in the air* I smell greediness in a human.

(Imma pretend she can't see the thief yet.)
Rosemary: There's a thief (Points at Macross) Right over there
Rosemary: Just get out of here, okay
Helga: *turns around and stares at her with an unimpressed look* What do you want? Money? *makes a bag of coins appear in front of her with a snap* There. Food? *snaps again and an apple falls on her head* Water? *sends a bucket of water flying to her with another snap, then bursts in laughter* Petty thieves.
Enricho: (Continues washing himself) I swear, that witch never listens (Keeps cleaning himself)
Rosemary: We don't have to give you anything (Sticks tongue out at her)
Helga: *bursts out into another laugh, this time sounding more creepy and threatening than the last one* I'm a witch. And you're a small thief, a rat! You do very poorly in defending yourself. I can turn you into a toad, right here, and right now. I'll keep you as a pet, but then step on you when this child here is not looking. *grins* You have twenty seconds to speak before you become an amphibian for the rest of your life. *looks at Rosemary* Little one, why don't you check on the grumpy man and help him finish washing clothes?
Rosemary: Awww. Okay (Heads out)
(TW scene xD)

Helga: *her voice deepens by each word* A small move? ...hehehe.. You think you have any moves at all? You can stab me, but really? Me? You think you can kill me?! I'M A THOUSAND YEARS OLD YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!! *her eyes become the eyes of a serpent for a split second, then go back to normal* You do not want to test me, not when a child is around!!! NOT WHEN ANYONE IS AROUND! Listen here, you grandma, you spill your offer right here, right now! Because I'm about to turn into your worst nightmare, a monster that you cannot defeat. A monster that is as big as this house. A monster that was able to suffocate a cerberus! So tell me, little rat, what are you doing in my cottage?
Enricho: For the last time, I can help my self (Covers himself by hiding underneath the water)
Rosemary: Helga told me to help, so I'm listening to her
Helga: You're telling me that you want to take away the child? MY child? Fine. Take her.
Enricho: Alright, I'm done. Go away so I can get changed
Rosemary: Can't. Helga told me to help
Enricho: (Sighs, annoyed) Then turn around and don't look
Rosemary: Fine (Turns around)
Helga: *raises her eyebrow, and interrupts her even before she's done* No. Get out. *opens the door for her*
Rosemary: Your clothes to wear are right there. You'll have to wait for your clothes to dry
Enricho: That's just lovely (Gets changed)
Helga: *elevates Macross with her dark magic, making her wobble in the air and drop her weapons. The witch walks outside while still carrying the thief in thin air* You will never be in my service, Oss Shire. Quit bothering me and go look for another witch, from the very few that are left in this world to feed off of. The child doesn't like you, and I would partner up with a fly over you. You have no use to me. You are nothing. You are pathetic. You are alone. You are a disgrace. Your parents consider you a disappointment. You have no one to go to at night. You have to huddle against a box to find shelter for the rainy nights.. Haha, you are.. Useless. *grins at her* Have a lovely day. Oh, and please change that hair of yours, you look like an eggshell. *suddenly throws her against the mud on the ground* Hmph. *puts a spell on her cottage that prevents others from trespassing, then leaves to the others to notify about their flee*
Enricho: (Once Helga turns, Enricho, in his new clothes, is right behind her) That was pretty stupid of you, Helga. She was in mercenary attire. Mercenaries aren't too fond of being disrespected, and you've done just that. If she comes back with a band of them, you're on your own. I'm not going to keep you around if your gonna keep causing problems for me to get roped into
Helga: We're leaving. Now. Not tomorrow, now. I've already packed. *snaps her fingers and a large luggage appears in her hands* my whole life is in here. Let's go.
Enricho: Leaving? What's going on?
Helga: People are after us. They will kill Rosemary, you, and me. So we're leaving to wherever you're planning on going next.
Enricho: Alright (Puts his coat and hat on) Then lets go (Picks up his gun and sword)
Rosemary: Where are we going, Helga?
Helga: ...I-I don't know yet, little one. But wherever it is, it'll be beautiful.
Enricho: Well, let's go. We must hurry. If we head deeper into the forest, they wouldn't dare follow. But we need to be careful out there
Helga; You don't say. But I'm a witch. And you're a hunter. And she's just a little girl. What a team. Currently I can smell no human being close enough to shooting range. I can't smell anything at all. Hmm..
Enricho: Well, let' go. Keep an eye on Rosemary (Takes his pistol out and heads into the forest)
Helga: *nods, then takes Rosemary's hand as they follow*
Enricho: (Walks close with them into the forest, the howling of monsters can be heard)
Rosemary: (Tightens her grip on HElga's hand out of fear)
Helga: Don't worry, Rosemary. I won't let anything harm you, not on my watch.
Enricho: I hope not. The monsters are already attracted to us..... I can hear them coming
Helga: They are near, indeed. I can shrink us to the size of a bean for them not to spot us, but it'll take years to arrive to our destination.. Hmm, perhaps I'll take our scent off..
Enricho: No need to do that. We wouldn't want our position to be given away by magic (Takes his sword and slices the palm of his hand, as blood drips down onto the ground) You two should start running. They'll be coming towards me because of the smell of blood
Enricho: Helga, take Rosemary and go. I'll meet you on the other side in the town over (He makes sure they are moving before he turns to Macross, pointing a pistol at her) I don't know who you are, but I don't care. I was willing to forgive you for your attack on me, but you screwed me out of my payment. So, sorry, but you're not leaving this forest alive.
Enricho: (Puts his gun) My hand is bleeding, so the monsters should arrive in two minutes. What do you want to tell me

(The howling of monsters can be heard)
Enricho: Sorry, but I can't. I have to head to the town to the north from here. Deserted are lurking in the catacombs, so we'll have to change our meeting point I'm afraid

(Monsters rush through the woods, the smell of blood leading their path to Enrich and Macross)
Enricho: That damn thief. She doesn't understand the danger of these monsters to those people.... To hell with her (Waits for the monsters to come so he can protect Helga and Rosemary as they run)
Enricho: What the hell is this (Picks up the diamond and note, and reads the note)
Enricho: I hope I meet her somewhere else then (Waits for the monsters)
Unexpectedly, Helga appears besides Enricho with a creepy smile, appearing without Rosemary.

Helga: Hi there! Read to kick some rear?
Enricho: Of course I am. Let's get out of here before the monsters show up (Places his bloody palm against a tree, and then runs, waiting for Helga to come) Come on, they'll only be distracted by the blood for so long

(The monsters footprints can be heard from a distance)
Helga: You expect to run away from them with those weak legs of yours? *snaps out the small vile of liquid from her necklace, then drinks from it. After a few seconds, she snarls as fur grows from her skin and claws replace her hands, growing out a tail as well. In the end, she transforms into a lion and bends down for the hunter to ride her* Get on!