windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Your human projectile contraption is something of an annoyance. I don't like to be tickled." The winged demon spoke. "You should know that you are at a devastating disadvantage. One reason being that you have a child in the presence. Second sense of reasoning being that I have you all surrounded." The demon let out a low toned growl that seemed to vibrate through the air. The surrounding trees shuffled for a moment before a flock of winged demons lifted up into the air. "You have but two choices, hunter. Turn tail and flee, or may the hunter be the hunted. I have no such time to have quarrel with the likes of you."
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Sorry, but I'm not leaving (Makes sure the others leave) As a Hunter, my job is to kill freaks of nature like you, and I'm not going to just run off like a scared child because something like you tells me to. I've killed plenty of monsters like you before, and I can kill a few more.
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: *blinks* That's it?! THAT'S IT?! *poofs herself in front of him, taking a step forward as she makes him take steps backwards* You come and save me, and then you're gonna leave me?! Bail me like on our date? How stupid are you to think that I would not show up?! I was in my cat form hunting OUR dinner! But I saw you opening your bag and I wanted to see what was inside so I remained like that for a few more minutes before turning back into a beautiful dress which you did not bother to look back on! And I waited for you like a dog in the rain, and you never came back!! I saved your ass countless times, and the least I can get is a "thank you"! Oh, and I know my ass looks good in green! Hah, but joke's on you because you didn't want anything to do with my beautiful, amazing body the other night. You denied having sex with me! I've been weeks without it, and it sucks! Probably because I am a whore as your bad side puts it. I didn't help him. I literally fought him for you and he played a cruel joke on me! I fought him many times for you!! You accused ME on poisoning you! *pushes him further out, but he lands on Helga's bed as she continues to lash out on him while standing* And you went to a troll - A TROLL - to fix your damn sword when you knew well I could've done it myself, but nooooooo because this witch is too dumb to make a simple potion for that!!! Before that.. Oni took you I spared you some of my magic, so don't say I just left you to die. I expanded my forcefield to let the Oni in but she took it the wrong way and hopped like a grasshopper away! And just for your information, I forgive you for all that shit. And I apologize for being such a traitorous bitch to you too. I admit that some of this can be my fault. ...I'm difficult, what can I say? I've been alone for centuries, I don't know what its like to care for someone. Why do you think I cloned you?! I probably got more love from that clone than I ever did from you since you've returned. *suddenly grabs one of her pillows and throws it at him* ...AND I AM NOT A GREEN BEAN!!!!
last edited over a year ago
"Such words are to be expected from a lower life form such as yourself. Puny, weak and arrogant. I could pursue your scurrying comrades with ease, an with my foot, crush them like insects. But I shall shed light on your misfortunate education of what we are. I shall ask you, who do you think inhabited this earth first? You, or I? Your kind would be the "freaks of nature" as you put it. It is a pity. You are but a child still in the seed of growth. I shall ask you, who do you think your true ancestors are? Certainly not what your feeble species has become. I ask you, what do you consider yourself truly human?" The winged demon spoke. "You may hold your pride as you may. Come at me as you wish. But you will be truly disappointed in your ability as I will reveal mine."
~~~
Wiezen could've stopped the pillow easily, but let it hit him. He blinked for a moment before he chuckled. "Is that all?" He gave a smile before he started to laugh. "You SO are a Green Bean." He laid back in the bed for a moment and stretched. "You're not a whore Helga. If you were, I wouldn't have been here to save your perfectly round and plump ass now would I? And could you stop blaming the whole date thing on me when its half your fault to? Or more than likely more of yours than mine. It ain't nice." He paused for a moment. "My reason for not showing up? Well..." He looks at the scar on his chest. "That just about explains that doesn't it?" He shook his head. "And that Oni saved my life. Even with what little magic you decided to give me, I probably still would've died. Her names Buroa. Anyways, like I said, I still have love for you and I don't think that's going to change. I didn't have sex with you that night because I didn't want you to think that that was all I cared about when it came to you ya know." He scratched the back of his head. "But I'm starting to think that you want me to have everything to do with your beautiful and amazing body." He smirked a little before sighing. "And it's not like I WANTED to be stuck in an hourglass ya know. I can barely even remember what that was like. But here I am stuck with being blamed for everything a counterpart says to you. I can't and don't control his actions ya know. That's what makes a lot of things difficult. Especially when he says that stupid "because I'm fucking evil" crap." He grumbled. "I swear I hate that son of a--" He groaned. "So damn annoying." He looked at her and stared for a few seconds before a smirk came to his. "Keep in mind though, I haven't had any sex either if it makes you feel any better." He shrugged. "Unless you want to...change that of course." He says with a wink. "But I dunno. I still haven't decided whether I should forgive you not." He grinned a little as he walked around her. "Helga Helga Helga..." He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to massage them slowly as he whispered in her ear. "You seem so frustrated. I find it cute."
Enricho: Alright. Let's see what a group of you things can really do (Readies his sword) (From what I've seen, the pistol lacks the magic to hurt these kinds of demons, yet my sword is able to cut through their rough skin. I need to find a way to get them on the ground)
Helga: *twitching her ears, she releases a small, soft moan as she feels his touch against her skin. But then she stops herself.* N-No, no. Don't give me that crap. Pathetic move, really, copying from your clone. I thought you would know better. And, I.. AM NOT... A green bean. *suddenly pushes him back on the bed with her magic, then stares down at the scar on his bare chest* I can heal this, at least further than what it already is. And maybe, idiot, you could think about the fact that drinking that much with a troll can be the cause of this too. You lost your senses when you were drunk, and you passed out and this mess happened! *sighs in frustration, raising her hands above the scar and murmuring a few words, healing the wound even more and numbing any left pain which fills him with even more energy* Hmph. There. That should do it. Hah, massaging me. Thinking you can please me. You're not slick.
"Ah...as I expected. Witchery. The winged demon suddenly spit a large glob of saliva out onto his sword. "Tell me hunter, would you happen to know why a sorcerer of any sorts could never escape my belly if they were to be consumed whole?" It asks before holding out its arms, giving him an open opportunity. "Go on hunter, try to pierce my skin now."
~~~

"Technically that clone stole that from me. I mean come on, its a clone. And what did it have? My qualities. Except I do it better. And besides, you're still a green bean, and you can't deny it!" He laughs. "And actually, your senses don't become as dull as you think when you drink with an ONI, not a troll. There's a difference." Wiezen says. "Thanks for healing that up a bit more. It was starting to itch a little, and Buroa gets pissed when I scratch at it." He then smirked a little. "Oh, did I forget to mention that I learned how to do something new? Don't blink." He disappeared in what would be just that. A blink. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and slowly ran his tongue along her neck. "Actually, I learned TWO somethings. Here's somethin' that a clone couldn't do." His hands slid down her waist and to her thighs where his palms heated up to a point where they could be felt through clothing, as if he were touching bare skin. His fingers trailed around to the back side and moved up where one of his hands gripped her but, only for a teasing second. "Buuuut I guess a clone is better right?" He says sarcastically. "I. Dont. Think. Soooo." He whispered into her ear before nibbling along her lobe.
Enricho: (Goddamn it. There's gotta be some other way to kill them. Let's see. It seems that only magic can harm them...) Franziska
Franziska: (Stops in her tracks) Yeah
Enricho: It looks like this is up to you. Can you handle this
Franziska: (Looks at the demons) I think I got this
Enricho: Alright. I'll get everyone in the outer city to safety. You handle them
Franziska: Got it (Waves to the demons) Hey, over here. Giant demon. Bet you can't hit me
The demon stood still in a stone like state for a few seconds before it spoke. "Yes...flee hunter. For your life has just been protected. My queen has ordered me not to harm you else wise." The demon turned its attention to Franziska and sniffed the air. "How peculiar. What you call a Psychopath, but without a single sliver of quality. I have no interest in you, child. You however, have not been protected." It lifted the tree that it still had in its grip and was about to go on and crush the life form, but it paused suddenly. "Yes...my lady." It dropped the tree with a loud thud in front of Franziska. "Pursue me if you dare, human, and your flesh will boil at the pits of my stomach." It turned and began to flap its large wings slowly.
Helga: *her eyes become thin slits before returning back to normal as she feels his tongue against her neck* ..I.. I.. N-No.. W-Wiezen.. That's my sensitive s-spotaargh... Nngh.. You h-hypocritical s-son of a bitch.. You're later going to b-blame me for leaving you as a two night stand.. *lets out a soft moan as she places one hand on his hair and leans him in closer to her body, and the other hand following his on her thigh* ..But I must admit that I really, desperately fucking missed your touch.. Y-You're worth more than a thousand clones..
Franziska: Sure, that's what they all say (Jumps over the tree, being very nimble and agile, and runs after the Demon, not seeming to care about the warning)
One of the smaller winged demons interfered with her chase, flying in to grab her by the back of the collar as it flew over the trees, lowering down only for her to be met with a flurry leaves and branches while more of them followed above it, preparing to attack.

The larger demon flew up into the air, the flap of its wings sending small shockwaves out beneath it as it took off into the sky.
~~~

"Only a thousand?" He says with a chuckle. "And a two night stand you say?" Wiezen's hands moved up her thighs again, this time lingering there for a moment for his fingers to rub themselves along the inner areas, before they ran themselves across the curves of her hips. "Please, don't have your hopes high for that." He said, his hands now reaching her breasts as he bit down on her neck gently, pulling her body closer to his. "I'm going to take you...to a different world." The tip of his tongue licked across the area that he had bitten down on so softly.
Franziska: Well, this isn't good (Suddenly flips herself over his grasp and lands onto it's back) Wow, I can see my house from this view. Oh well, no time to view the landscape now (Takes out a fire potion and splashes half of it into the demons face, as the liquid starts to catch on fire instantly)
The winged demon let out a screech as the fire burned is face and ignited over its head, causing it to spiral downwards, breaking through branches before crashing to the ground. The other demons circled overhead like vultures. And then the unthinkable. Something a strange dark green and foul dropped from the sky and landed on Franziska's foot, letting off an extremely disgusting scent.
Helga: *slightly lowers her ears as her cheeks burn a deep green* ..N-No.. Millions of clones.. Billions.. T-Trillions.. Worth more than any clone.. ..A-And here I thought you wouldn't f-forgive me.. a g-green bean.. *releases another moan she she feels his teeth sink in her neck. She then slowly turns around, facing forward at the warlock while staring at him with bedroom eyes* ..Th-this does not make up for o-our date.. *traces her hand slowly down to his abdomen, then kisses his chest gently. Her eyes become slits again as she unexpectedly jumps and wraps her legs around Wiezen's waist, while her arms wrap around his neck* I th-think we both deserve some punishment..
Franziska: Eww (Kicks her shoe off, and looks at the green object) What is that?
As if own que with what she asked, more of the dark green foul substance fell from the winged demons above, some more of it landing on her shoulder, and then in her hair, and they seemed to give high pitched cackles as their feces rained down.
~~~

"Oh, but of course." Wiezen smiled, his lips brushing across hers vaguely as his hands found their way under her dress. "I will make up for our date myself. But this..." His hands ran up her bare thighs and slipped into her underwear, grabbing onto her butt as he kissed her deeply, dropping the temperature of his hands to one between warm and hot. "I'll make sure this accounts for every second that you've been left without feeling pleasure...this will be the most blissful punishment that you will ever experience my love." He said as he took her over to the bed and laid her on her back. "And,--of course--there--will--be--more." He added, his lips meeting hers with tender passion before he kissed her deeply, his tongue sliding into a mingle with hers and pinning it against the roof of her mouth.
Franziska: ............ You bastards! (In her sudden burst of anger, she threw three different potion bottles into the air, all within a straight line, and with much force, threw a rock into the air, shattering the three bottles, and drenching the smaller demons in the liquid as it began to catch fire)

(That may be a bit too stupid, but it's a cool kind of stupid :P)
Jade_23 commented…
YOU GO FRANZISKA over a year ago
(Lmao, I can actually picture it though XD)

The winged demons began to screetch as they were engulfed into flames, their bodies burning in the air for a few seconds before falling and landing around her. But the flames they were engulfed in ignited their feces, revealing that it was also flammable material. But with that, the wretched smell that it had before amplified into something almost toxic.
Franziska: (Looks like it kills them. That's a plus. But if I don't get above ground soon, this toxic air is gonna kill me too) (Looks up at a tree and begins climb up the branches quickly, making sure to throw a fire potion or two when a Winged Demon comes near)
Helga returns the passionate kiss, pressing him closer to herself and deepening it with her tongue. When she realized him, a trail of saliva hung from both of their lips. The witch's breath accelerates as she murmured something in his ear. I fucking love you.. She slightly giggled before placing another kiss on his lips and stroking his hair with her nails.

Helga: Good start.. *smirks at him, then unexpectedly wraps her legs around his waist, and with great force, she skillfully flips the warlock over, off the bed and onto the floor, dragging the nearby lamp down with them and breaking it nearby.* Now you have clothes.. *snaps, when suddenly the warlock's clothes disappears into thin air* ..And now you don't.. *Her slitted eyes pierced his as she slightly hissed in delight, leaning down and licking his chest before placing a kiss on it, slowly making her way downward towards his thighs* Hehe, you'll forget everything I've done after this, my love.. You'll scream my name and it'll be heard from all parts in the forest..
As the fire burned and mixed with the feces, the flames themselves began to become the disgusting green of the winged demons' waste.
~~~

"Gods, I love you so fucking much..." Wiezen shivered a bit at her tongue tracing a light trail of saliva on his chest. "Considering that half of your house is missing..." Wiezen said in a joking manner with a grin. "Be prepared for when the tides turn, love. Because I plan on making you forget your name while you scream out mine." He says, his eyes never leaving hers.
Franziska: Eugh. Disgusting. (Damn... I can't do this alone, but Enricho's weapons can't do anything.....) Flynn! Can you hear me!?
Flynn: Loud and clear! I'm with Rosemary by the oak tree. Invisible potion, pretty cool if I may say so myself. We're moving out, further out from the city.

Helga: Mhmm.. Oh, please don't remind me of forgetting. I've had enough of that. You are so much more submissive without your memory. But I like you just the way you are.. You know all my secrets to this temple.. And I know what makes you shiver, moan, yelp, and everything else.. Perhaps I'll even let you pull my hair and spank me until I forget my name.. *grins wickedly before sliding her cold hand beneath his abdomen*

(You can end the scene if you want and change it to later, cos ya know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sheesh, this is getting to be too much XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
LET HELGA HAVE HER SEX TIME WIND over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hey, I won't stop her :P over a year ago
Franziska: Great. Maybe that can be an advantage. Use whatever potion you have on the Winged Demons. Fire can't be the only thing that hurts them.
Flynn: Well, making them invisible sort of hurts us in a way. ..Helga simply just sliced their heads off. Hmm, let's see.. Tell Enricho to slice of their wings, that will leave them injured for a second while I try to look for something. Oh, and get out of there, it reeks!
(Okii dokii XP)

Wiezen let out a sigh of complete satisfaction, pleasure still lingering heavily through his body as they now laid on the bed, his arms wrapped around her, holding her close to him as they shared a lewd and precious body heat. The sound of her loud moaning rung within his head, causing him to grin a bit as he kissed her forehead. He felt so much stress relieve itself in that moment that he found himself relaxing more than he had since...well, any other time that wasn't this one. He couldn't disagree with that being something that they both undoubtedly needed.
Franziska: He can't. They took away the magic from his sword that Helga put onto it. These monsters can only be harmed by magic. That's why I need your help
The witch panted heavily as her sweaty body slightly twitched every now and then. She snugged herself within Wiezen's arms, and continued to kiss his neck repeatedly, sucking on his bare skin and leaving multiple hickeys on his body on purpose. There were bite marks and scratches on his back and on his thighs, but Helga would only cover his chest with multiple kisses as her long hair covered her face as she continued the act.

Flynn: Nghh.. I'm not a good fighter, especially not against monsters, but.. *pulls out a pink vial from his bag* Oh, this is such a stupid idea, but it'll work.. Rosemary, stay here. *runs out of the tree*
Franziska: Don't worry. As long as you stay invisible, they can't see you. I know you can do it, Flynn
Flynn: What I'm about to do is the most silliest thing ever. Now tell me, how many are there? I only have one vial of this! *begins to climb a tall tree*
Franziska: About (Looks, squints her eyes, and starts counting) About more than twenty. But they seem to be following the lead of that big one
Wiezen chuckled a bit before pulling her up to him so he could deliver a long and drawn out kiss of passion, licking her lips with the tip of his tongue afterwards. "Helga...I love you so much." He smiled for a moment, but then sighed. "What are we going to do with ourselves? In this moment we love each other to death--" He kissed her again, "--and the next we might be liable to be tearing at each other's throats again. But in the end we'll still love and die for another, and I know that's what counts the most but I want the both of us to be happy. I want you to be happy because I'm madly in love with you." He placed a small kiss on her noes. "That's why I...." He stopped, a small blush coming to his cheeks but he looked away and mumbled something to himself.
Flynn: TWENTY?! Gahh! I'll need to use a drop for each one then! This has to go one each demon.. Damn it Flynn.. *pulls out another potion an drinks it, floating in the air while remaining invisible with his pink potion* This is a really REALLY stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid idea..

The invisible alchemist floats above each demon, sprinkling a single drop of the pink potion on each one. At first, nothing happens. But then suddenly each demon begins to wobble in the air as the potion soon takes affect on them, resulting in shrinking each winged demon to the size and the appearance of a cockroach.

Helga: *rests her chin on her palm, expanding a wide grin* Are you always this articulate? And is my Wiezen with memory blushing? Oh, that is a sight that only happens once in a lifetime! Go on.. *winks at him as she continues to mark her territory with small purple "bruises" on his chest*
Franziska: Wow. I don't think they'll be able to harm anyone this way. Good thinking Flynn (Continues climbing up the trees)
Flynn: What? We're not done yet, squish them!
Franziska: Oh, right (Uses her hand to squash them with ease, as if they were flies)
Flynn: Ew.. *distorts his face is disgust as he shows himself and lands on the ground* At least do it with your feet. *shivers, then steps on the other cockroaches*
Franziska: Any way of killing then is a good way (Another one lands on the tree, which she smacks with her hand)
"That's why after all of this is over....the war...Alzul...everything. After all of it is said and done with, I..." Wiezen paused once more. "Helga...I'm tired..." He says finally. "I'm tired of fighting...I'm tired of having to have something to worry about with every corner we turn. I'm tired of having to lose people and having to lose the things we cherish most. I'm exhausted...I don't even want the rest of my memories back anymore, as long as I have the ones that I've spent with you. You've been such a great woman, strong, smart, caring, beautiful...so damn beautiful. We've sacrificed so much for so many other people, but we've never really had a chance to be selfish for ourselves ya know..." He ran his fingers through her hair. "Both you and I...we've been beaten...fooled...tormented beyond belief both physically and mentally and I think I can honestly say that both of our parents were utter diabolical pieces of shit. I don't even know what "home" is anymore. All of this "saving people killing things" is starting to stress out both of us. We need a vacation from this crap honestly. Helga--" He lifted her chin so that he could look into her eyes. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me...and I think we could settle down if we tried. I want to start a family with you after we finish things. Just me and you, this cottage, Rosemary, a child of our own...." He paused for a moment, "Or children? I guess it really depends..." He said, drifting off into thought.
Flynn: Just make sure to wash your hands afterwards.. I'll be watching you do so.

Helga: *twitches her pointy ears to every word, staring deeply into his eyes* Rosemary no longer cares about me.. Buuut, I can picture us settled and our children running around trying to kill one another with their powers.. *smirks, then begins kissing his neck tenderly again with her eyes closed* ..Why don't you be a big boy and ask this hot, amazing, beautiful, outstanding, fabulous, and sexy witch for marriage?
Franziska: Whatever (Swats the last of the demons) We lost the larger one, but at least we scared him off away from the Capital
Wiezen's face turned a shade close to pink. "God damn it Helga....you weren't suppose to say that." He says, giving a sort of guilty laugh. "I was going to ask you on the date we would go on tonight.. I've already made up my mind that your the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with." He thought back to what she had said about their children. "I think we'll have to have away to restrict their powers if it comes down to that." He gave a laugh, picturing a rather hilarious sibling brawl. And they could give them everything that they never had the chance to have. He smirked a bit. "I wonder which one would be Little Green Bean, the boy or the girl?"
Flynn: Bleh.. *shivers while looking at her hands* Please wash them.

Helga: *pauses from giving kisses, glaring at him dead in the eye* I. AM NOT.. A GREEN BEAN!!! *slightly punches him in the groin* ..hmph. *returns to giving kisses, then speaks in a sarcastic manner* ..Another date, eh? I don't know if my schedule is free for tonight.. But I guess for you I can make an exception. I'll just probably need a bit more convincing. Now I have to pick an outfit and stuff. And that proposal better be damn good, I don't give my ass to just anyone just like that. *smooches his neck*
Franziska: Oh, come on. At least be happy to saved everyone with your shrinking magic. Isn't that worthy of celebration
Enricho: (Returns) No, it's not. Now we need to worry about the Corrupted within the outer half of the Capital
Flynn: Are you sure they're all corrupted? If not, we'll be killing innocents and that will turn US. I am really not in the mood of being killed by a hunter!

Enricho: They've already been killing each other, so there's no doubt they've turned by now. We need to do something before they kill more people beyond the outer part
Flynn: What do you recommend? Hide on top from a building and shoot from there?
Enricho: No. They aren't like those Winged Demons. We just go in and kill them the way we've done before.
Wiezen rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up, I know you're going to say yes. Especially when I tell you that I'm going to have a very special....surprise for you." He said with a grin. "But your right. It'll have to be more than just a good proposal because it's going to be for you." He said, a bit more seriously. "I'm going to keep all my promises to you....just Like I told you I would...you know that,...right?" He smiled. "And what's even better, is that now I have the power to do so. It's made me realize that before...I was just weak. I realized that you were right, I was...vulnerable. That's something I guess I never wanted to accept. But when I finally did, everything seemed to much clearer. So I got strong. Because I know that I need to protect you with everything I've got for the sake of our future, even if it tears me apart to do it. This war that's going to happen....I'm going to stop it." He looked up at the view of the sky through the side of the house that had been destroyed,. "I can't save everyone...I've realized that as well. But if I'm going to try then I'm going to have to save as many as I can. I've already gotten word of slaughtered towns and ones vacant of people and I know it's him. And now this. A war. The only choice I have now is interfere and end it before it starts. And if I fail, then I'll just have to fight against the legions he's built myself." He chuckled a little, but, he meant it. "There's no damn way I'm going to let him do this anymore. And now I know what I have to do in order to protect that future I want to have with you. I know that I have to win." He lifted his left hand to his eyes. "I can't let myself fail at that too...not when so much is at stake. Too much."