windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: *growls underneath her words, then stops walking for a second and inhales the air deeply, exhaling it after a while to try and calm herself down.* Calm yourself.. Keep it inside.. Don't lash out. Don't transform. Don't use your powers. Just.. Calm yourself.. *takes one final breath before returning to Wiezen's side* Now what did you do?
Helga: *widens her eyes in disbelief as he accuses her* what? I know what I gave you. I packed healing potions! 100% medicine! A tear of a fairy, mint, powder of a unicorn's horn, and moonstone. I did no such thing as pack poison! The bean worked, didn't it? And so did the teleportation potion. ...Do you really think I would want to hurt thee after everything we've been through? *slightly lowers her ears*.. Do you really see me as that much dumb of a witch to misplace potions? I've been making them my entire life and have never committed a mistake.. I know what I packed in that bag. And you accusing me of something I did not do is not very polite. ...And I thought your bad side was the only thing that could hurt me. *heals him with a simple spell, making all his wounds close back to the way is was. She then walks ahead of him with crossed arms and a look of betrayal in her eyes, whispering to herself* As If I'd risk everything I just got back after what seems to be an eternity..
last edited over a year ago
Flynn: *looks at Helga who's rather disturbingly quiet* ..You okay?
Helga: Tell me the ingredients of a healing potion.
Flynn: Oh, uhh.. Well, you start of with an ounce of moonstone for numbness, then you stir it with two ounces of powdered unicorn horn for energy and open wounds, you put a leaf of mint for smell/taste and for indigestion, headaches, and muscle pain. Then you mix it all together with the single tear of a fairy to provide relaxation and comfort.
Helga: I did exactly all those steps. Thank you.
Flynn: *smiles at her* ..No problem.. By the way, I don't think your breath smells bad.
Helga: It doesn't!
Flynn: I overheard you two.. You didn't mess up.
Helga: I know that!! *growls*
Flynn: *hands her his small steel flask of alcohol*
Helga: I deserve the title of a witch.. *grabs the flask and drinks from it*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Continues walking, not speaking to anyone, as usual)
Helga: How long until we arrive to the capital, Enricho? *looks at Rosemary who's just walking around the group and interested in everything she sees, so she expands a small smile and remembers that she still has that one little human that will always love her no matter what.. unlike others*
Enricho: Not long. I'm sure of it (Continues walking)
Helga: Good.. You can keep my half of the money. I don't need it.
Enricho: If you insist
Helga: Is something troubling you? I can smell the troubles on you.
Enricho: Now isn't the time, Helga. Perhaps a later time (Continues walking)
Helga: *lowers her ears as Enricho walks away from her, then glares at Wiezen as he passes by without noticing her. She hears him speak, but does not understand. Instead she just shrugs it off and walks back besides Enricho, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder* Enricho.. I always have time for you. Tell me what's troubling you.. I've been very busy with other things, and I barely talk to you these nights. What happened?
Enricho: .... It would probably be best you use your telekinesis so no one can hear us
Helga: Very well. *speaks through telepathy with him* Is this better for the grumpy ol' hunter?
Enricho: Yes....... That warlock. You like him, don't you? I can see it in your eyes when you talk to him
Helga: I don't like him. I love him.
Enricho: I thought so. Wish you two the best then
Helga: What did I say? *squints her eyes at the Hunter and observes his facial expressions closely* Oh.. Are you mad about it?
Enricho: Not at all. Don't worry (Puts his cloth back on around his mouth, and lowers his hat)
Helga: Enricho.. Talk to me.. Please?
Enricho: How long have you loved you?
Helga: I still loved him when I slept with you.. I.. I used you to distract me from him. I began to have feelings for him the first moment I laid eyes on him.
Enricho: (At hearing this, he stops thinking so that she can't hear him, and just walks, his hat and cloth covering his face to hide his facial expressions)
Helga: Enricho.. Stop being so stubborn and let me talk to you! You wouldn't deny a conversation with me, would you?
Enricho: If I'm not mistaken, you said you used me. Yes, I will deny a conversation with you. Get rid of your telepath spell. I'm done talking (Continues walking, not saying another word)
Helga: I.. *sighs, cutting the spell and now speaking with herself* Way to go.. Using your words in a matter that hurts the human organ known as the heart..
Flynn: Just give him time.
Helga: Huh? Flynn? How'd you- Oh, right.. You're an alchemist.. I didn't mean the word "using".. I just.. I don't know.. I wasn't aware he had feelings for me.. I liked him when I met him in the woods, but my feelings slowly died when I realized how rude and mean he was.. He isn't like that, I know..
Flynn: Love is weird, isn't it?
Helga: *nods* I.. I'm always the wrong one.. The enemy, the villain.. The whore..
Flynn: If it makes you feel better, I don't consider you any of those things. You're a witch, remember? You are a powerful with special powers. Don't let things like these bring you down. If you want to be happy, you can't hold on to the things that make you sad. Just let it go..
Helga: I shouldn't even be here.. I should be locked up in my cottage in the forest, eating away spider legs as I remain there for eternity by myself. With no things to be worried about, or no one..
Flynn: You still got me and Rosemary.
Helga: I guess so..
Rosemary: (Looks at Helga's expression) Are you okay, Helga?
Helga: *looks down at Rosemary, faking a smile* Oh, hello there little human. Of course Helga's okay. She's always okay!
Rosemary: (Can tell she's lying, but doesn't say anything about it)
Enricho: The Capital is still a long way away. If we continue going, it will be nightfall soon. We'll make camp here for tonight
Helga: *slowly nods at him* Good idea..
Flynn: *settles down his bag of materials as he unloads the tents*
Helga: Here, let me help.. *uses her magic and raises the many tents by only moving her fingers* It's easier that way. *casts a fire in the center of their camp* That can keep humans cozy.
Flynn: *nods* Thank you, Helga.. Would you like something to drink?
Helga: Well, guessing by what happened today, my date is probably cancelled so I'll just be wandering off to hunt some spiders and rats.. Thanks anyways..
Flynn: Don't worry about it. Just don't wander too far, yes?
Helga: *nods* Oh, and if you get the chance, can you talk to him for me?
Flynn: Of course.
Helga: *smiles at him*
Enricho: (Sets up his own tent)
Helga: *takes a step behind Enricho* I made you a tent.. It's big and comfortable.. *lowers her ears* I'm sorry for using you, Enricho.. But you'll always have a special place in my heart.. And if you could just forgive me, I'm sure we can talk this through and move on.. I apologize once again.. If you need me, I'll be off hunting dinner.. *pats her stomach, then walks off* Hmm.. What will I use to hunt rodents and spiders? The usual to eat.. Ah! Of course! *suddenly transforms herself into a small, black cat that blends well with a starless night. She stretches by leaning her small body backward, then forward* Dinner time! *scurries through the trees*
 Helga: *takes a step behind Enricho* I made you a tent.. It's big and comfortable.. *lowers her ears*
Enricho: (Heads into the forest to talk to her)
The small cat had finally cornered her pray, prowling towards it slowly and steadily. The small mouse twitched it's tiny nose in fear as it had nowhere else to go.

Helga: *jumps on the mouse and bites it's neck, quickly killing it while she starts eating the rodent by the tail*
Enricho: (Looks around for Helga)
Helga senses Enricho, then she quickly cleans up her bloody whiskers and converts herself back into her witch self, appearing in front of him.

Helga: Hello.
Enricho: ...... The only reason I allowed myself to stay was because you wanted me to. That was the only reason. You used me like some sort of tool. Now, I don't have a reason. When we get to the Capital, and we get our money, I'm going to be leaving. You won't see me again. That is what I came to tell you (Turns and starts walking back to the camp)
Helga: ...I apologize one last time for I did to you. I know I can't gain back your love or trust for me again, but I hope you can at least try. You are not the tool. I am. I am such a tool and a whore, I know that. It's just who I am.. ..I understand you are angry with me, but I would still love it if you stayed.. You're my best friend in here, and Rosemary likes you..*lowers her ears with a sigh* Goodbye.. *converts back into a cat and turns the opposite way*
Enricho: Trust isn't something that can just be regained in an instant. And after being used, I doubt you can ever regain it (Walks back, not saying or thinking anything)
Helga: *her furry, black ears droop as she releases a sigh in her cat form, slowly walking off for another hunt*

Flynn: *observes Wiezen when he had asked the question and he sat down by the fire* ...I was wondering when you were going to ask that. Should've been the first thing you said to us. Don't lean in to much- ahh, too late. *rolls his eyes and continues unloading the blankets*
Enricho: (Walks back into his tent and rests)
Flynn: *shrugs* Didn't seem so with the witch. I would've wanted to get to know my friends as soon as I was released.. Get to know what I missed, what I can do, who was I.. It's good to know what allies you have. But that's just me. Friendship, Family, and Love are the most important magic after all. ..I'm just an alchemist, what do I know, right? *enters his tent and closes it by the zipper*

Helga pounces on her next victim, which is a small tarantula. She squishes it with her paws before feeding off it's legs. What a date.. Not even her favorite food could take off the twisting and guilty feeling she felt in her stomach.

Enricho: (Arrives back to camp, not stopping to listen to anyone and walks inside his tent)
The small cat leaned over the lake, taking small sips of water before wiping her whiskers with her paws.

Helga: Why am I always the one who ends of crawling back like a.. Mutt.. *rolls her emerald eyes in annoyance* Well, in this case, a cat.. I've been a good witch today. I didn't spy on his thoughts after he told me to. I stopped calling him vulnerable. I did everything he wanted, and I end up being the one accused of poisoning him?! After everything I've done, he thinks I want him dead? Hmph, well he can kiss my feline flank!

She gathered a few more rodents and spiders in a leaf before dragging them back to camp where she could enjoy a good, perhaps even roasted meal and rest her mind. He appears in Wiezen's sight as a cat as she drags her meal into the fire.
Helga hisses at the man for interrupting her meal, then notices the fire moving a certain way toward Wiezen, twitching her small nose in curiosity. She backed away from the fire, dragging her meal away too to calm him down. Her small head tilted to her bag*

Helga: Oh, he's opening it! Hmm.. *walks around the fire and jumps on his lap while he's holding the bag, then speaks to herself rather than him* Well? Aren't you going to open it? You certainly wouldn't want Helga in your business, but technically I'm just a cat. *twirls in circles, making herself comfortable in his lap as she waits for the grand moment*
Helga: *chuckles wickedly to herself, and when Wiezen turns around, she's still in her cat form talking on the log and nibbling on a tail of a rat. Her voice is more high and sweet.* Well, I guess I was wrong with the thought of you being stupid and slow. You could've known it by just looking at my eyes. ...And cats are so cute. Just look how cute I am. *whips her tail as she transforms back into her witch-self* Pretty cool, huh? And are you talking to the fire? Hehe, and I thought I went crazy. *finishes off the tail as her eyes become slits for a second before returning back to normal* Ahh! Delicious. Better than anything you would've cooked for our first date. ..Anyways, where was I? Ah yes. You caught me. *winks at him* Meow.
Helga: You're so angry that you don't even realize how you just controlled that fire... Well, that's a shame. Believe it or not, I actually returned for our date. That's why I brought my favorite foods. Do you really think I was going to bail my lover who resurrected even despite him of accusing me of something I didn't do? Or his bad side calling me a mutt and leaving me a hickey in my collarbone? ..I was going to set things straight, but by the looks of it I see you do not want our date anymore. Why do you think there's a picnic blanket behind you anyways? ...Understandable. I didn't plan this outfit for nothing anyways.

Helga snaps her fingers, and she appears with a black, slim dress that shimmers in the moonlight and ends with spikes, giving her the appearance of a more "evil" witch. The dress emphasized her hips and curves, while her upper part revealed more chest than her previous dress. She was wearing a tad bit of makeup, mostly dark purple lipstick, and her hair was held high in a fancy, curly bun. She hummed quietly while sitting by herself on the picnic blanket and pouring herself a glass of wine and snacking on her hunt. She makes a clone of herself in front of her, and the clone gives her owner a bouquet of her favorite flowers, roses.

Helga: Why thank you, Helga! These are wonderful! And they smell nice too.
Helga: *observes her clone as she takes another sip* I don't mean to be rude, but it's not quite fun to be going on a date with someone who looks like me.
Clone: I apologize, master. Would you like more wine?
Helga: Hmm, no matter. I'll just switch you up. *swirls her finger in the air, making her clone appear as a clone of Wiezen* Ah, much better. Now, yes, I would like more wine please, my love!

The clone of Wiezen nodded as he was ordered to pour more wine on his master's glass and served her spider legs. She then asked him to massage her tired back and he did as ordered with no questions.

Helga: Mmm.. I like you. *sips on some more wine as a bone of hers cracks* Ahh..
Helga's massage is interrupted by a familiar voice from nearby.

Flynn: Helga, I had a questi- Oh, I see you're busy with Wiezen. Did he finally show up for your so promised date?
Helga: Oh, it's you. Hehe, pretty cool isn't it? My modern clone of Wiezen.
Flynn: ..huh?
Helga: It's not really him, but its close! I got the features right if I say so myself, and cloning someone else besides yourself is pretty hard. Eh, I've cloned many people in my life so that I don't remain alone in that cottage of mine.. He does everything I ask him to do with no question. He doesn't whine or complain or calls you a mutt or a bitch. Oh, and he doesn't hate cats and he eats spiders and rats! He's equally handsome and I can make him charming whenever I want. ..Now run along, I'm on a date. *sips from her glass*
Flynn: Uhh.. Well, I just needed you to check if this is right.. *hands her his notebook of spells and potions*
Helga: Very well, but only because you're my friend. *grabs the book and lays her head on the clone's lap, then opens it and reads it*
Flynn: ..You look nice tonight.
Helga: *perks his ears* Thank you.. I was planning on impressing someone but I guess not anymore.
Flynn: You've already impressed me.
Helga: That's very daring for you to say so in front of my date.
Flynn: Eh.. I think I can fight a clone.
Helga: Everything looks good in here. Just don't forget that it's two ounces, not three! Many people get confused with that potion. *releases a sigh while handing back the book*
Flynn: Thanks! ...Are you sure you're alright?
Helga: *droops her ears a little* ..Sort of.. I don't know. He didn't even compliment my hair.. Or my face.. OR ANYTHING!
Flynn: Well I don't know how he would forget to do such thing. *sits down to have a drink with her*
Helga: I was planning on this outfit since he was still in that hourglass! I made this dress myself.. I did my hair for him! I even put on those girly human ingredients on my face.. I went to fetch food and he didn't bother even eating the rat's head! I miss the Wiezen with memories.. He somehow knows what I liked when he had them..
Flynn: *nods while taking a sip of rum from his flask* Well, I think you look beautiful. And that's coming from me. *looks at the clone* A REAL human being. You don't need clones to tell you how pretty you are.
Helga: ..I don't receive any compliments unless I'm in public being a whore. Hah, even with his evil side, he just wanted to fuck me before he knew that I actually had a brain! And I'm so agitated that sometimes I even find myself thinking about sleeping with the bad guy because he's called me more names and payed attention to me than anyone else has.. But I'm not a whore. And if I was, I'd be in town in some bar with less clothes that I'm wearing and shaking these! *jiggles her chest a bit, then rolls her eyes*
Flynn: *chuckles at her*
Helga: Well.. Thanks anyway for your words.. I needed them.. There's still a few leftover rat tails if you want some.. It's not like anyone's gonna help me finish them.. *droops her ears even more*
Flynn: Nah, I'll pass. I made my own dinner. *takes out a small wrapped sandwich from his bag* Made it earlier today.. Nothing much, really.. Just a peanut butter jelly sandwich. My favorite part is the chocolate though. *pulls out another small wrapped bar from his bag*
Helga: *perks her ears* ..You have chocolate? I haven't had those sweets in years..
Flynn: Have mine then. *breaks the bar in half and gives her the bigger piece*
Helga: *accepts the chocolate* Why thank you! It's my favorite.. I'm not sure why.. I only remember my mother making what you humans call, "cookies", using this ingredient. It was really good. *nibbles on the sweet* And it still is! ..*glances at the sandwich* Hm, that looks awfully disgusting.
Flynn: Says the girl who eats rats for living.
Helga: Hey!
Flynn: I'm playing with you.. Hehe, yeah I'm a sloppy cooker.. This isn't even a true meal. There's better things, like pasta and lobster and cake..
Helga: *blinks* Tell me more about your human stuff! It's so interesting to listen to!
Flynn: Hmm.. Well, speaking about listening we have a machine-
Helga: Yes, a machine that projects music!
Flynn: ..Yeah.
Helga: I've only seen them once in my life! They're golden with some sort of disk and it spins and it's just so lovely!
Flynn: Yes, it's a record player.
Helga: Is it, now? I've always wanted to know the name..