windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9751-9800 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
"W-What?" She witch furrowed her brows, trying her best to understand him "Why wouldn't you want something that could potentially help you? What other choice do you possibly have?" She questioned, stroking his cheek lightly. "That ketchup girl earlier wanted to find your light as well. So what's the difference if she takes you again? A-And Enricho is handling the problems of HIS lover, and I have to handle MINE. You're my family, Wiezen. I don't care if we're different species, or if I'm an abomination. Because I love YOU and I'm going to be here to aid you."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
The creature's voice began to chuckle before turning into a downright laugh. Macross's normal voice then spoke from in place of the creature that she had become, a faint echo to her words. "Aaah, that's much better than the last time! Very well then...~" The tendrils pushed Ossiana from within in and out onto the ground. When it spoke to Enricho, it's voice changed once more. "In exchange...the child within her is mine to devour. Fifteen years...Fifteen years after birth...I will come like a shadow from the dark...a thief within the blackest of nights...a blotch within the light...and I will devour." The creature's tendrils opened like the petals to a rose, and the top section of Macross's body showed itself, a grin on her face.

"You didn't think that I would kill what I want while it's still raw, did you? You thought that that was you're child? How...predictable." She laughed at him. "Oh no no no, I just loooove to FUCK with you, my dearest Enricho. But it indeed, was someone's infant. And though now you are..."safe", that does not apply to anyone else. I will still continue. But say, if our conditions were altered...there is something more that I desire. A trade. for even as a demon I cannot help but to pity you. You are...truly a pathetic man. Therefore, I present to you an alternative offer. I will give you both her and let you keep your child...in return for your sins..." She rested her hands on her cheeks. "I...can tear them out from the roots...and devour them."

~

"I don't want it...because that's what killed Weiss. Who I am when I had my Light...why would I ever want to become that again?" Wiezen said. "Tell me Helga....would you want to become the mother that Weiss feared again? The one that he forgot?" He cringed has the veins spread further across his chest; this time he could no longer contain the scream, for the pain had grown immensely. He bit down on his tongue again. blood trickling down his lip as he began to pant.
"But if you don't accept it, then the pain will kill Eli, Lia, and Jr. when you're gone. I wouldn't want to become that person... But if I had to to keep myself alive and support my family, I would... There's so many things we need to discuss, but now is not the time. And... and your family needs you, my love. You're hurting yourself and that's just going to hurt other people. What other alternative do we have?" She asked quietly, stroking his cheeks in attempt to comfort him.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He looked at her, feeling the sudden bit of hope as he did so) Alright. So these sins. What do they involve? How can you take them out. I don't care what needs to be done, as long as they are safe!
But before Wiezen could answer, a light came down from the sky, crushing into the ground before fading away. Kelsa's light autumn eyes glared at Wiezen. "YOU." She growled. "YOU BIT SOME OF MY FREAKIN' WING OFF!!" Her hands were already clenched into fists, a white holy glow spinning around them rapidly. Her serpent tail hissed. "FIRST, I'm going to smite your face in, and THEN we're going to go get your Light!" Her glare went to Helga. "What the hell are you lookin' at?!" She snapped.

Wiezen began to try and force himself up to his feet, despite the agony that came with it. "Helga...come on...looks like we're gonna have a problem." He pulled out the root from before and stabbed it into his arm, the black veins twisting and turning as he cringed. But unlike before, they only subsided partially, reducing to covering the right side of his chest and his arm.

"That....is PATHETIC!" Kelsa growled. "You're a Therian for crying out loud, where's your pride, your dignity?! What is wrong with you!? Can't you see what's happening to yourself?! Just look at you!"

~

"Hmmm...anythiiiiing?~" Macross's grinned only widened. "Let's call it...a demon's way of "purification". As I said, I can tear them from the roots, from their beginning. From the moment your hands graced a sword...and your desires became self centered. I, can take away the very nightmares that plague your mind at this very moment, the thoughts that eat at the back of your conscious the more you attempt to push them away." The tendrils crept out from her and slowly slid around Enricho's body, lifting him with ease and pulling him to her. She ran her fingernails across his face, scraping his skin slightly. "The sins of the flesh are heavy indeed, wouldn't you agree?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
mais posts?! WHOO, no sleep tonight :D over a year ago
And not listening to Wind's roasts! over a year ago
The Legacy of the Wasted Roast over a year ago
Enricho: So what will it take for you to get them out? Like I said, anything can happen to me. I don't care. Just as long as those two are safe! Drain me of blood, tear off a limb, take an organ. Hell, you can go right ahead and kill me! But if it ensures their safety, than I'll die for them
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BOTTLE OF SPOILED KETCHUP!!!" Helga suddenly yelled, pushing her farther away from Wiezen. "What's wrong with YOU? YOU'RE suppose to be his guardian, and you're doing a hell of a crappy job! And, what I'm looking at?" She asked, referring to Kelsa's previous question. "I'm looking at a pathetic excuse of a Therian! YOU are the abomination here! You're the one being selfish here! You're the one forcing him to do things he doesn't want to for your selfish reasons!" She growled, the tips of her nails clutching her palms before turning to Wiezen and speaking to him telepathically. "Please tell me there is an alternative to fix you."
"Oh dear dear Enricho, my dear...if I tore the flesh from your bones and wrung it over my skin, then they would no longer be protected." Macross snickered. "It all starts with one little...simple task. Depleting your most severe sin." Her eyes shifted to Ossiana and she nodded her head towards her. "Tell her. You will tell her exactly what you've done to her. That is the beginning. For you to admit your wrongs to the one that trusted you more than even I myself ever have. Quite naive, if I must say so myself."

~

Wiezen only looked away when Helga had asked him if there was any alternative way that he could fix himself, his gaze moving to the ground.

Kelsa blinked before pointing a finger at Helga and laughing. "ME?! You barely know squat about what he even IS! Shut your mouth and remain on the sidelines, chump. If he doesn't have is Light then the Dark will take him! And if that happens then you can kiss everything you've ever known about him goodbye! He WILL kill you. He will devour those abominations that you refer to as your children and consume their essence along with everything else that he finds! What don't either of you understand about that?! Are you slow in the head? Stupid? Did your parents not love you enough?" She shook her head. "It's disrupting BALANCE. It's either you take your Light back, or I eliminate you before you become a threat! Her too if she gets in my way. As a guardian, my purpose is to make sure you don't stray, and maaaaan have you strayed!"

Wiezen was silent. "What's wrong with me?" He spoke suddenly and began to chuckle a little. "I've been asking myself that question for a long time now...My dignity...I've lost it already. Time and time again. I have no dignity. I'm trash. I'm truly a pitiful man with nothing else to lose but a hell of a lot to fight for. But my pride...my pride is at home, playing with one another and awaiting the return of their parents. My pride is standing right here beside me." An clear steam like aura begin to slowly seep out of him and float around him, his clothes flowing along with it as if a gentle breeze was blowing against him. He lifted his head finally, his eyes burning a golden yellow, the rims of his irises holding a faint glow of white and his pupils looking as if they were slits with a roundness to them. "I don't care what it takes...I don't care how much agony and suffering I have to face. But I'm not going to let you or anyone else take my pride, Therian or not."
---

[Wiezen's Inner World]

"So he's finally figured it out. About damn time we made up our minds."

"You're just saying that because you miss Helga too."

"Shut your damn mouth human!"

"I suppose this implies that we've reached our point of acceptance."

"So it seems."

The Wiezens all looked at one another, from the Warlock, to the child, to the human, to both sides of the Therians. One by one they all began to fade, the Warlock being the first to do so. Then the child and the human.
---
Alright. This is great. This can go one of two ways. One: She understands and accepts this, or... Two (And most likely): She tells Enricho to fuck off for being such a piece of shit and never wants to see him again over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Which means imma have to do the route three. over a year ago
What's route 3? over a year ago
Actually, don't tell me. I'll find out soon enough over a year ago
Enricho: (The thought of having to tell her made him very worried for her. He didn't know how she would accept it, but he knew that it was the only way to keep her safe) Fine. Just as long as she is safe. I don't care
Helga glared at the finger that was being pointed to her, her eye twitching as she did so. And as soon as Kelsa called her stupid, her head moved back, syncing with Kelsa's finger and making it fold backwards abnormally until it snapped off completely. "I already know who he is. He's Wiezen. My Wiezen. And I find it truly annoying you can't understand that." And even after Wiezen spoke about who he was, she shook his head in disagreement, her eyes wandering back to the woman. "You're a small-minded piece of kelp with no heart whatsoever, and everything that you THINK my Wiezen is is wrong. He is the complete opposite, actually. He is not trash, you are. He is of an extraordinary kind in which you bring shame to. A-And your breath smells like fish!" Helga concluded, crossing her arms and looking back at Wiezen.
Kelsa looked at her finger for a moment, wincing slightly and her glare moving to the witch. "You...are just full of so many annoyances, aren't you?" Her light autumn eyes burned in a glow, her finer unfolding itself painfully but healing nonetheless. "You smell like rape and insecurities are just clotted in your useless little soul, a big ball of worldly filth. One that should shut it's mouth when the grown folk are talking." A sudden invisible blunt force knocked Helga off her feet and back a few meter behind Wiezen. Her eyes shifted to him as she noticed the shift in his presence. "Are you really going to try and use something that inferior against me of all people?"

Wiezen himself taken off guard by it, turning quickly when Helga had been knocked back. He went to Helga's side, speaking to her telepathically rather than out loud. "Stay down for a moment..You alright?" He asked, his eyes narrowing at Kelsa in a glare.

"Now, I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Either you come along quietly or I'm just going to have to beat you to the point of paralysis and take you by force. This is the last warning you'll get. You and I both know how this is going to end if you try to fight."

~

"Then the deal is sealed." Macross's gaze went back to the hunter finally. "See? Demons aren't all that bad." She said with a hint of sarcasm. "But this will be excruciating...and I will enjoy it." Those were her words before the tendrils shoved themselves down Enricho's throat, more of them sliding passed the corners of his eyes before he was dragged down with her as they sunk down into the body of the creature that she had become.

Every nightmare and horrid memory that the hunter had ever experienced all came back at once, the pain or emotion associated with each one all seeming to combine as one. It would feel as if his insides were melting over and over again in a cycle of repetition. Like his existence of being was being invaded and sullied.
Enricho: (The agonizing pain and horror that he witnessed were enough to make him shout, but he was unable to. He was stuck in a frozen state as his throat was filled with her his eyes wide, and his body filled with the terrible agony)
I wonder if this counts as rape XD over a year ago
Yeah, that vomit in the seguinte post, that's sexual arousal vomit! XD over a year ago
Totally not "NEVER AGAIN" vomit! over a year ago
What Enricho experienced seemed to stretch on for eternity, when in reality it was only just a few minutes. But it worsened as there was a pull from the very depths of the hunter's soul, a hard yank until it felt as if something was being torn away from him. And then it all soothed in one swift flash. When he would open his eyes, Macross would no longer be there, the area being left empty aside from Ossiana's unconscious form. But her voice would linger inside his head.

"I'll be watching youuuu~"
And then the twisted humming began, gradually subsiding until it eventually faded.
"...HOW DID YOU KNO– OH THAT'S IT YOU FILTHY WINGED HAG--" Helga was about to charge forward until the blow sent her back. She rolled a little once her body came in contact with the ground, landing on her head. Her enormous wings were lightly wrinkled and dirtied because of the impact. Helga got to her knees rather quickly, shaking off the excess dirt from her hair and growling. Her eyes became slits before she turned to face Wiezen.

"No! I am not going to stay down for a moment! I WILL DESTROY HER!!!"

Disobeying Wiezen, she flapped her wings a little to rid of the dirt within her crumbly feathers. She didn't hesitate before charging at her, the feathers behind her bag increasing her speed as she crashed into Kelsa against a tree, pounding her into the stump. The witch's moves were fast and agile, with one blink already being in another spot. She snarled viciously while kicking her stomach with her knee, then planted her face into the ground before slicing her snake-like tail off with one hard swing of a sharp wing.
This is the cat fight we were all waiting for! over a year ago
Yet didn't ask for XD over a year ago
Enricho: (He fell to the ground, groaning in agony and eventually vomiting from the amount of torment he went through. He continued to pant, breaking into a sweat, his eyes wide as he tried to catch his breath. He wiped away the bile from his mouth, before his eyes were locked on Ossiana. He rushed over to her, lifting her head off the ground) Ossiana! Can you hear me?
"Goddamnit Helga!!" Wiezen shouted, but it was already to late.

Kelsa snarled in pain while her face was shoved into the ground, her wings curving back and giving one hard flap that shot her from the ground and into the air. She looked at where her tail had been and instantly became infuriated. "I...HAVE HAD IT!" She shrieked, an immense light dropped down from the sky around here, the ground crumbling inwards from the impact of the shock wave spreading outwards and pushing the environment in the same direction along with Helga and Wiezen.

Wiezen's feet pushing back against the ground before he was blown back harshly by the wave, the earth tearing apart underneath him as he was followed into a crash by uprooting trees and chunks of rock.

Kelsa was quick, now no longer attempting to negotiate any further as it had been set in stone the moment her tail had been attacked. Within seconds, one of Helga's wings were shredded by the slashing of claws. A fist connected with her jaw the very next instant, the force of the strike harder than the previous invisible force. "You've done it now you whoring SKANK!" She grabbed the witch by her hair, looking to yank her forward so she could punch her in the face again, but using to much force and tearing a clump of the witch's hair out. She was much stronger than Wiezen had been in his holy state, and when she sensed him getting back to his feet, she was gone again in a flash.
Before Wiezen could get back up all the way, the bottom of her foot met the side of his face, sending him rocketing across the ground in a hard bounce. She hissed, her narrowed irises directing at Helga and her fist already clenched in preparations for a smite. One on a higher scale than Wiezen had been hit with before. The air warped around her for a moment, the light that rotated around her hand glowing with an intensity that called down the clouds as they began to twist in the sky as if a tornado was coming forth.

Wiezen held the side of his face, barely able to heal from the damage while getting to his feet. His arm dangled at his side. She just had to go and piss her off didn't she?! He already knew what was coming as soon as he saw the sky. But when it darkened, his eyes widened. She was going to decimate the entirety of the area. "HELGA WE'RE HAULING ASS, NOW!!" He yelled, trying to shake off the throbbing pain in his head from being kicked so hard in the face as he began to move as fast as he could, limping while doing so. "And I mean NOW!!"

~

Ossiana's pale tired eyes had remained open, still in that deep daze of being far away as they had been before. But then color slowly began to return to them, and she sat up so sudden that her face smacked into Enricho's. She let out a growl of pain, her hands covering her face after the sudden impact. She began to use so much profanity that one would think that she would be able to curse someone with the amount that spilled from her lips as she yelled angrily.
Maybe if Wiezen shouts louder, she'll actually listen this time XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
....no one... touches... her hair... over a year ago
..... Nevermind, everything's straight fucked XD over a year ago
Enricho: (As soon as he saw her start to come out of her daze, a smile started to come onto his face, before immediately leaving when he was hit in the head. He also gave a slight mumble of pain, before he looked at her) Ossiana?! Are you okay.... I mean..... aside from your head?
"My head?! MY ENTIRE GODSDAMN FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING FACE YOU DICK HEADED SHIT EATING SON OF A MOTHER--E-Enricho?!" Ossiana came to a sudden stop just as she had been about to let loose her onslaught as she uncovered her face, her eyes meeting with his.
Enricho: (As soon as he saw that it was really her. He wanted to smile. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and tell her that things would be alright. But he couldn't. He simply looked down at the ground in a state of misery) I'm so sorry, Ossiana. What happened was my fault. You got into all that trouble because of me. I'm glad you're safe. I really am. But the danger I put you through, and our child through, is unforgivable.
"O-our ch-child?" Ossiana wrapped her arms around her stomach quickly and protectively, staring at him in disbelief. "H-how did you...who told you that?!"
Helga released a painful cry of agony when she felt one of her wings being shredded. The strikes from her brute force did indeed dislocate her jaw, but she was quick to snap it back into place. But when she saw a single clump of her hair fall on the ground, her facial features softened in disbelief. "Did you just... DID YOU JUST TOUCH MY FUCKING HAIR?!" Helga shouted loudly in complete disbelief, slowly but surely getting back to her feet.

Her head creepily tilted to where Wiezen was at. "No." She answered stubbornly. "She touched my fucking hair! NO ONE touches my fucking hair!!!" She stomped her right foot, teleporting Wiezen to a much farther distance – so far away he couldn't even see the two figures anymore. She healed him up a little and relocated him away from danger. But he was indeed closer to Ossiana and Enricho. "I'm sorry, but you need to save yourself. I got this. I have an idea." Helga told him telepathically.

Helga dusted off her right shoulder, taking a step forth and another toward Kelsa forming her, cracking her neck. "Well, ketchup, what the hell are you waiting for? DO IT! SEND IT!"
But hasn't Wiezen touched her hair during the many sexual encounters between the two XD over a year ago
I...have a decent relationship XD So fuck you Jade, HA! over a year ago
And I'm happy being single (I say as the haunting thoughts of loneliness creep into my mind on a daily basis, reminding me that I'm going to die alone and forgotten) I don't need a girl over a year ago
Enricho: Helga (His answer was swift, but honest. He continued to look at the ground) I'm so sorry for what happened to you and the child, Oss. I understand if you are angered. I understand if you despise me completely. Hell, I'm tempted to kick my own ass. But, as long as you and our child is safe, that is all that matters
Wiezen landed on his side, unable to stop himself from falling due to his dangling arm not being of much use. He cursed in pain, growling as he drug himself to a tree to pick himself up. "DAMN IT HELGA, NO YOU DON'T GOT THIS! A ordinary one yeah but THAT, is something we CAN'T HANDLE!" And escape? Just how in the hell was he suppose to do that even if he wanted to?
-
Kelsa's eyes narrowed and she let out an aggravated yell when Wiezen had been teleported. "What am I waiting for?! Not for you you SLUT!" Having to use a bit more effort, she began to compress the incoming smite. Her wings extended to their full length, being almost three times the size of her own body. They gave one hard flap, the force behind them moving aside a few branches and rock chunks as she flew up above the swirling clouds. She could still sense where he was from the wretched scent that came with undergoing Underbirth. And if she couldn't find him, then she would just obliterate everything so she wouldn't have to bother with looking. The darkened clouds began to rotated faster, more of them seeming to be being drawn in from distances away.

"Kelsa STOP! People are going to get caught in that thing if you unleash it here!"

Kelsa's eyes twitched some when Wiezen's voice popped into her head. And she ignored him. She raised her fist upwards, the clouds moving sync and slowly beginning to part.

"You're supposed to be a HOLY being!! Think about the amount of destruction this is going to cause!" Wiezen pleaded. Another thing he had realized was that he didn't know if Enricho was still in the area, or if he had even found Ossiana.

"You should've thought about that before." Kelsa growled, her fist being covered in a holy light. She could hear desperation in his voice. "I'm following my duties, duties that you and your little sex subject keep DELAYING! SO, this is going to settle this stupid stretched on skirmish and then I'm going to get your Light and cram it down your throat until you accept it!"

~

This was bad. She wasn't going to stop either. And it was probably going to be impossible for anything within the vicinity to get away in time since there was no telling how much further the area damage would spread. Which meant that there was only one thing that Wiezen knew he had left to do.

~

"Helga?! You mean that egotistical snooty bitch from the wedding that laughed at me and humiliated me in front of those people?!" Ossiana snarled, that being the one thing that she paid attention to most out of what he had said. "What does she know?! She looks like a bimbo, and she's a freakin witch!" She said, turning away from him. Should would have crossed her arms as well if they hadn't already been wrapped around her stomach. "Why did you listen to her anyways?! She could be ly...ing.." Her words slowly came to an end as she noticed a change in the atmosphere, her gaze catching the sight of the swirling clouds and the ones moving towards them. "Enricho....what is that?"
Ossiana's got mais of a mouth on her than I remember XD over a year ago
Pregnancy seems to bring a lot of that out of people XD over a year ago
Well, women over a year ago
Enricho: She just told me what she felt. And she hasn't lied to me yet, after all (As soon as Ossiana mentioned what was behind him, he turned and could see the figures moving towards the clouds) .... We should probably be leaving now (Without another ounce of hesitation, he grabbed hold of Ossiana's hand and began to run in the opposite direction, picking his sword up off the ground as he did so)
"All those times... You've said that you're fine. That you've got this. That you could take care of it. But you lied. And I promised Weiss you'd return and make dinner with him. So... I'm sorry. But I have an idea. Just... trust me. For once." She replied back to him telepathically, not really sounding surprised or anything once she revealed the situation about Weiss.

"Stop delaying this, you hag. Gather all your might and send it here. My great great great grandma is better at this than you! And she's dead!" She managed a small joke, smiling even though the clouds above her grew dark. "Shoot your shot."
Jade_23 commented…
don't worry, helga's got this. xD over a year ago
I never ruin Christmas. It reminds me too much of when I was in highscool and natal break came around XD If anything, give me some of that nasty fucking gemada a ugly sweater and some jingling bells over a year ago
I know I saved one natal por giving a poor kid a tablet. Well, they said it was saved, but I think I ruined it. Because tablets are the devil's computers over a year ago
"Oh well good, because you're about to be joining her!!" Kelsa pulled her arm back further, and was about to bring it down like swinging a hammer at a nail, but came to a sudden stop mid way, her ears perking. The holy glow slowly dimmed from her hand and she smirked. "That's more like it." She crossed her arms, but the clouds remained darkened as she floated down below the clouds in a glide and landed on the ground lightly. Her glare landed on Helga. "Consider yourself lucky you feeble minded bitch." She said bluntly, mumbling something along the lines of "it better not take long either".

~

Ossiana ran along side Enricho, glancing back behind them at the clouds. "What's going on? Why're we running? Since when did you become scared of clouds?-- It was that witch bitch wasn't it!!? SHE MADE YOU AFRAID RAIN CLOUDS! I'LL KILL HER DEAD!!!"
Enricho: No, it's not that, Oss. Look, I'll explain it all later. For now, we should just get out of here before we end up in whatever the hell is going on over there (He continued to rush through the area, hoping that he would be able to outrun the blast, while also making sure that Ossiana could keep up as he ran)
"--What?! Why'd you stop?!" She blinked her eyes in realization, turning to the direction where she sent Wiezen. "NO! STOP!! --ARGHH!" She turned back and delivered a forceful blow across Kelsa's cheek. Then another, then another.

"WIEZEN, STOP! YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IN YOUR LIGHT, NOT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! I-I CAN HANDLE IT! WHY... WHY DON'T YOU EVER TRUST ME?!?!" She screamed at him telepathically, the last of her statements sounding like she was on the bridge of tears. Her force upon Kelsa only became stronger the more emotional she became, plunging her face onto the ground again, sinking her skull deeper the more she punched.
Helga: (Exists) over a year ago
Hey, at least Rose still likes her XD over a year ago
xD Don't forget Emma, Alzul, The experimental clone of Wiezen created por Alzul and Bonnus, Well, then again Bonnus despises them all now XD over a year ago
Wiezen's telepathic connection with Helga had long severed after she had refused to listen to him the second time. Well, and because he simply didn't have enough strength to keep it stable enough for him to answer anyways.

Kelsa growled when the first forceful blow had been made across her cheek, and she was only going to retaliate enough to subdue....and maybe do a little harm here and there. But as she was attacked continuously, she lost all sense of reason, light bursting from her hand as it reached up and grabbed Helga's face in a crushing grip and shoved her back meters away with a force of burning light. She got to her feet, her bloodied face overshadowed by the scolding glare of her expression. "You know what?! Fuck his Light, fuck being his guardian, fuck his life, and FUCK YOU!!!" The clouds began to part when the sounds of majestic horns filled the air, and she slammed her fist downwards, a wide spiraling beam of blinding light crashing down, a hole being blew through the ground this time. The sheer force alone before it even it the ground was enough to cause the ground to burst upwards into the air, a pulsing pre-shockwave expanding in all directions.

Just before the beam had made contact, Wiezen had appeared accidentally right under it suddenly, weary from using the little magic that he had managed to gather to teleport, and taking the complete destruction that the smite had to offer.

~

Ossiana had just given a shrug, that is, until she looked behind them and saw utter destruction coming there way, a massive current of heat blowing passed them and nearly knocking them off their feet, throwing them forward some and causing her to stumble hard. "What the hell was that!?"
Enricho: (As soon as she stumbled, he rushed right over to her and quickly picked her up off the ground) I don't know, but I know we gotta get out of here(He picked her up, holding her in his arms as he began to run) Just hold on tight. I'm not going to let anything else happen to you (He leapt over some of the murky water to dry land, occasionally losing his footing, but continuing to run from the blast as he did so)
"H-hey!" Ossiana yelped when she had picked him up. "Well then at least let me do the running, I'm faster!" She said, holding on top him tightly when lost his footing the first time.

~

The brightness of the light that rained from the sky intensified for in one grand illumination as it quickly spread towards its awaiting targets before stopping in a sudden pause, and then...reversing back towards where it had been cast.

"Huh!?" Kelsa blinked in shock, but watched as the light seemed to sink down into large and wide, deep crater that been left in the ground like it was being drawn to something rather quickly before dispersing into nothingness.
Jade_23 commented…
damn it COLA Helga was going to do the same thing xD over a year ago
Fuck I knew I should've went with the segundo option XD over a year ago
Enricho: I know you are. But trust me, I know what to do. I'll get us out of this. The both of us.You can count on that (He jumped onto another piece of dry land, this time, keeping his footing, as he continued to sprint through the swamp, doing his best to outrun the blast behind them)
Helga's arm was already raised, prepared to send the beam through a portal and relocate it right behind Kelsa before the light suddenly... stopped.

The witch blinked in confusion as she saw it reverse, then the light being sucked in by the dirt. "What the hell? WHAT?!" She exclaimed in disbelief, he eyes now focusing on what was more important: Wiezen.
Kelsa was about to round on the witch for whatever the hell had just happened, and a second and more forceful smite was definitely at the front of her mind until she saw that...she didn't seem to have any idea of what happened either.

A cocoon of white light and magic rose from the crater, stopping just above the hole before dispersing in all directions just a the energy from the smite had done, the dark clouds above them doing the same and clearing the sky completely of everything, leaving nothing but a clear blue. The link that stood on the air before them outlined in white magic opened his eyes, revealing a shade of dark gold instead of the deep blue that they usually were. They glowed faintly, a mysterious crimson tattoo marking around his left eye. Radiant pure hair fell from under the strange hat that sat upon his head and down to his shoulders, a bit longer in the back than it was anywhere else. Tails of snow white waved peacefully behind him opposed to the mixed expression of despair and anger that was plastered across his face.

~

Ossiana's stomach growled harshly as Enricho sprinted through the swamp and she held on to him, and she let out a long groan. "Enricho I'm huuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnngry!!"

Enricho: We'll get you some food as soon as we get hom- .......... We'll get you something to eat soon, Oss. Just be patient, okay (He leapt over another rock as he kept running, not showing a hint of exhaustion. At least, not yet)
Helga finally managed to crawl back up to her feet, trembling as she did so. She lifted her eyes and caught the view of the man that emerged from the crater. And as soon as her eyes met the many white tails, she realized it was too late. He had already done it. Her expression softened, her ears lowering and she sighed to herself. The anger on her face was replaced with sadness now. "W-Wiezen..." She said softly as she looked up to him.
Kelsa stared at the being that Wiezen had become, but she didn't budge nor that she say a word for a moment. "Well...this was..unexpected.." Her ears perked. "Mission accomplished."

Wiezen didn't say anything to either her or Helga for a moment. His mouth flinched some in a silent growl as he took a step forward, a faint blue platform of light pulsating from under his feet as he did so. A light trail of holy light and magic embraced his hand as it clenched into a fist. "Tighten your ass cheeks...and clench your teeth as hard as you can." Those were his only words before his arm pulled back right afterwards.

"Wha--" Kelsa didn't have enough time to react before Wiezen's fist connected with her face directly, sending her flying back and across the air like a missile, crashing through the trees and swampy waters had been behind her where she finally struck the ground a good two or three miles away.

~

"Nooooooooooo, fuck that! I'm hungry NOW!" Ossiana's whining transferred into a sudden snarl at the end of her words. "So...so hungry--like REALLY hungry! I. WANT. FOOD!!" She demanded.
Enricho: (He gave a slight sigh as he kept running) I understand, Oss, but don't you think it can wait until after we are done running for our lives? The light behind us is... still.... (He could see that the blast was gone now. Hoping that it was now long from hurting them, he slowed his pace down to a stroll) .... after.............. us
Before Ossiana had even noticed that the light was gone, she was already speaking. "Can your FACE WAIT!?" She growled. " NO! I CAN'T WAIT! I'm hungry and you smell like food! Why are you trying to torture me like this!?" She cried...quite literally. Small tears had started forming in her eyes, a few of them falling.
Jade is leitura this post with nothing but both uncomfortable disgust and dark hatred for Ossiana XD over a year ago
Enricho: Oss, please, calm down. Hang on (He sat her on the ground as he searched through his pockets for something) Let me see.... All I have is a bag of peanuts and a single apple. Will this satisfying you for the time being?
A small sigh of relief escaped her plump lips when she witness Kelsa fly far away from Wiezen's struck. She couldn't help but release a small, devilish chuckle as well. But her attention turned to what mattered at the moment. "W-Wiezen?" She said his name again, slowly approaching him from behind. She hesitated before drooping her ears further, her arms wrapping around him from behind as he embraced him in a hug.
Wiezen didn't move at all when Helga had hugged him from behind, his eyes remaining where Kelsa had been before shifting to where he had been sent flying. He hadn't killed her. Just paid her back for three smites and being kicked in the face. "Do. Not. Speak." He spoke finally to Helga. "Until we get home."

~

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOU CALM DOWN!!" Ossiana snapped as soon as Enricho had told her to. When she was sat down, her ears perked as she watched him rummage through his pockets. At the sight of the peanuts and happens, the tears disappeared instantly, and she snatched them away quickly. She devoured the bag whole, not even opening it and ending the apple and two large chumps. She smacked her lips slightly for a few seconds afterwards, but then her lips began to quiver. "I'm fat...." She said bluntly, tears prickling in her eyes again. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
Helga only rested her chin on Wiezen's back, then placed a kiss on his shoulder. "But I want to talk to you now, my love..." She purred gently against him.
"About what?" Wiezen asked bluntly. "There's nothing to talk about, and there is more than liable to be nothing but a one-sided conversation that will lead to nowhere of even slightest possible importance at the moment and end in disappointment. You and I both have knowledge of this."
"Are you all Wiezens together, or two, or three? Because either way, you and I both have knowledge that silence is a burden. I never wanted to this happen... I just... I just tried to fix things... For you... But I only ended up ruining things... And I'm sorry... But I want to talk to you, Wiezen. I didn't even get the chance to hug and greet you properly after you came back to the cabin... I was so worried... Everyone missed you.."
Wiezen remained silent until he shrugged away from her, turning and walking passed her. "I'm going home and going to bed. You can have the bed to yourself tonight. You've definitely earned it as a job well done for helping fix things." He muttered, not saying a word afterwards, starting on his way back to the cabin on foot. He had to get back used to the holy aspect of what he was now that it was complete.
"Wiezen... Please..." Helga said. "I beseech thee to listen. I don't want to go back to square one, and I know that neither do you. We... We have a lot to talk about." She tagged along behind Wiezen by foot as well. "I... I just wanted to help. I could've if you just..." She clutched her fist but sighed. "Please..."
Wiezen came to a dead stop. "You could've helped if I just what? If I'd JUST WHAT?!" He turned around and faced her. "I'm all ears Helga Mourey Quartz. If I'd just..WHAT? Let that smite kill Enricho and possibly Ossiana if he found her? Because that's exactly what would have happened."
Helga's ears lowered even more when Wiezen shouted at her. She gulped, her eyes wandering to the floor before she raised her eyes back to interlock them with him. "What can I do? What do you want me to do to prove that what I did wasn't meant to harm anyone? I was just... Angry. You've become angry at times and lost control. She knew things that infuriated me... Things I didn't want to think about currently. It's not like I can just ignore her accusing me of being a whore for being raped! As if I asked for that! As if I asked to be touched without consent!" She shrieked, swallowing the sour taste in her throat. "And I know, that is not excuse, but look at me Wiezen. What... What do you see when you look at me?
"Someone who will have the bed to there self tonight." Wiezen answered dully. "I don't what you to do anything except be silent. I don't need you to prove anyth--you know what, NO." He turned back around and started walking again. "No Helga. No." The blue pulses of platforms rippled against the air as he used them like stairs to walk upwards. before continuing forward.
Jade_23 commented…
stop being such a fucknugget over a year ago